• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

pick one out these four, ( i dont want to overload the villains myself)

A shark man who is basically kirby.

This one guy who keeps playing in cement.

An assassin who works at Starbucks

Essentially Blanka from streetfighter, who is also a depressed enderman.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Darkcel: Darkness and Mischief personafied.
Powers (Semi Important): Body control, Yoku, Mind manipulation, Mind control, Shadow Manipulation
Powers (UBER IMPORTANT!!!!): Ten tails forms, Even fused the power of a Persona into his body.
*INSERT WORLD REVOLVING HERE!!!!*

MarcelGalliard790

Hey @Pannacotta_Fairy since we were talking about the winter dance I have an outfit design for Porco and Marcel.
image.jpg

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
upload_2019-4-1_19-56-50.png
upload_2019-4-1_20-0-4.png

Btw I have sin in life and nixie and seno in studio so sadly I can’t get them all in one scene. Also winter dance outfits

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-1_19-56-50.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-1_19-56-50.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 42
  • upload_2019-4-1_20-0-4.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-1_20-0-4.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 45

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Tara be like: “Whew, getting hot up here!” Tara said, wiping her forehead. “Porco, are you feeling this, cuz I sure am...” she said, panting a bit.

Porco: *Dumbfounded by her beauty* "Your always hot- Wait wut...

Asta appears: "At this moment he realized he done goofed"

MarcelGalliard790

Porco:*insane amount of blush comes on* WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Marcel: I.......was not expecting that.........
*Alexis walks in*
And I'll let the image say the rest
image.jpg

starbucks assassin all the way. i may not know what it means but i do know that i need it in my life.
also, kinda wanting a villain with a supperrrr generic name. like yeah there’s bloodlust and asylum and silverscythe but i want to see the raw, unadulterated fear of the characters when they encounter timothy.

just me?

Name: Hollow
Powers: Unknown. He sort of waits in the background of every fight and doesn’t contribute...
History: This odd husk wearing a mask just walked in one day and they were like; “Okay this guy’s here now.”

Tara: “Hey Porco, you look really good today~!”
Porco: *Faints*
Soul: “Now all I need to do is have a spasm when Maya shows up and everything’s complete.”

Say no more fam

so ill go with the assassin, (Maybe later with the other characters)

Work name: Izzy
Appearance: Shes average 5'6 height. lightly tanned skin. slightly lean muscles. looking at her you would think she's just a late teen. has frizzy hair she ties back with a gun( I'll explain how later). normally she wears white shirts and jeans but when working she is covered in a black military jumpsuit. any other accessory is most likely a weapon including having on one earing that is a highly poisonous dart. she has on a face mask and head bandana made of headphones and infrared goggles.
Powers: Bender- she is able to reshape nonliving things she touched. meaning she can flatten a car to the shape of paper or reform a steel beam into the shape of a chair, even turn tools into pieces of clothing, it is obvious she is using her powers as red sparks will start to emanate from her hands. if she is not reshaping the items eventually they will return to their original form.

She also is a highly trained assassin- knowledgable in a handful of martial arts along with being proficient in numerous weaponry, guns, hand grenades, swords, bows you name it and she can kill you with it. along with stealth and infiltration, she is a force to be reckoned with.

Personality: while working her normal job as a barista she is a very down to earth as possible, making cups and always finding the way to lighten the mood, she loves starting conversations and listening to other people. Although she surprisingly has a lack of empathy, meaning she will sometimes explain to herself why someone feels bad or does not notice someone is angry until a moment of thinking, still shes as much a sweetheart as can be. not much to say for when working as an assassin she doesn't talk at all and only goes in for the kill, no sadism, no anger or sadness. Just "doing her job"

note: If she is working alongside Insane Asylum its because she was contracted to do so, also I hope she doesn't die in the first encounter cause I would like to have fun with her.

Since the Winter Dance is trending right now.
Screenshot_2019-04-01-23-51-15.png

This child doesn't even know what she's doing, but at least tried to dress up and get some hair away from her face.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

I assume the Black Rose? Also wondering what should happen with my char, should I just have him continue to watch the battle?
Make him go an adventure. Maybe to the stands where most of the group is or to Asta who's sleeping. Then there's Aclava who is roming the school. Endless possibilities my guy.

JPSomeone

"He put his hands together and blew up a large area with an explosion of heat, slamming Christian against the wall of the cube AND THEN blowing up the cube itself. The entire field was left burned, and Full Power Soul stood In the middle with a smile."

With that Soul has AUTOmatically won. How does it feel, Chris? Lol