• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

yea basically
and i wont probably have any internet connection

Edit: Should i make a post in the rp so that Brigitte is away for a bit or then just write something later to catch up to the rp?

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Ultra forms anyone?
image.jpg

I wouldn't call mine an Ultra from, but most people would mistake Leonardo's enraged state for a different form as his crystals turn closer to a shade of red when he's angry.

MarcelGalliard790

Basically my idea was to have soul and Marcel go into rage/Ultra against Silverscythe or Bloodlust kind of like how Vegeta goes rage against Beerus but instead if bulma getting slapped in this universe it would be for soul Maya being beaten by Silverscythe and for Marcel Alexis being beaten by bloodlust

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
You guys with your anime waifus lol. No worries though I'll give my character plot armor soon .-. Just not as heavy as Soul or Marcel plot armor

Btw wdym by Ultra form? Like final form?

Last edited:
ooo. fun idea! sorta ‘damsel in distress’ish..
what if,,,, instead of the girls getting kidnapped and needing saving,,,,
what if the Strong BoysTM get kidnapped and its up to the Not-So-Powerful gang to saVE THEM-
skjsksjd aha sorry

MarcelGalliard790

@Kyle From Hoenn Like above their full power like they broke their limits and stuff.
And no I mean like if the girls were to get beat enough then it would trigger a snap in their stability and then go ultra and beat the schmeat out of Silverscythe or Bloodlust.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Basically ultra form is like a Plus ultra or zenkai boost allowing a character to exceed their limits?
If that's so we should let the new characters have that spotlight and characters who haven't shown plot development.

“hey, boss. yeah, yeah. dont worry. we got one. i know you wanted the whole group, but trust me...
its always nice to have a bargaining chip.”

uhHhhh minor gore warning i guess

79ACC702-4095-4561-A0D3-2BE260B18EFA.jpeg
i wanted to draw a distressed maya so my brain decided oh yeah kidnapped time!!1!1!!!!1! B))))

oh sksjdjsj its just a concept!!! considering silverscythe or whatever is like “hey these children are annoying let’s just Grab Em” so i was like “hey! kidnapped maya time ft. How Do You Draw Furniture”

also, im pretty sure everyone’s waiting for the battle response. no rush, i know you’re pretty busy lately, but i just figured i’d let you know ;w;;

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
I know. Also if he were to be beaten up really bad, he can just heal himself, but he prolly wont have enough energy. Soooooo.....bloody ironic boi then

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

(Sorry for double post)

Usually Chris is vulnerable if he runs out of energy (Stamina, as he calls it), but he won’t run out till after using a lot of his power (Max Power) or if he is hurt really badly (lots-a blood lost)

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Honestly that’s kinda accurate. Maybe if he goes past 100%, he can prolly get the ability of controlling all liquids, and, like what you said, @5DigitNeb , making clones of an object/animal out of rocks. If possible he could prolly control Earth. But wouldn’t that make him a god?