• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Hm. Also Chrissy is god confirmed. He can literally smack you around with his motherfucking bloodbending technique and due you over-easier than an egg with a cracked shell combined with Broken Vessel, and that still doesn’t count the Massively Monstrous Cucumber.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Nerf Chris xd Bloodbending should be like a trump card. Maybe like when goku used Hakai in perfected blue in the manga.

There are two types of ways of a character being "strong" with there powers. POWER Creep and POWER Mastery.

Power Creep
is when the character gets objectively better stats and grows ability( IE getting a new form or grow a new superpower.)
Power Mastery is when the character has the same powers that don't change but they find new ways to use them ( such as using Josuke from JOJO part 4 and the many uses of his one "healing" ability"

Soul and Marcel have power creep.
Asta and Aclava have power mastery.

But most importantly, Chris has both, he has a powerup mode and can use his newly given powers more and more ways. That's what makes him so powerful.

Also a note to everyone, try to avoid powers that can "Control another person" without serious drawbacks or counters. have someone just take control of your character isn't the most fun thing unless planned.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
That’s why there’s gonna be serious aftermath when Chris goes back to normal.

Edit: Ok new rule for chris. Whenever he “tries” to control someone, he’s gonna feel serious pain in the spots he was controlling when he goes back to normal. I’m talking broken bone pain. But the bones won't actually be broken, just feels like it.

JPSomeone

There are two types of ways of a character being "strong" with there powers. POWER Creep and POWER Mastery.

Power Creep
is when the character gets objectively better stats and grows ability( IE getting a new form or grow a new superpower.)
Power Mastery is when the character has the same powers that don't change but they find new ways to use them ( such as using Josuke from JOJO part 4 and the many uses of his one "healing" ability"

Soul and Marcel have power creep.
Asta and Aclava have power mastery.

But most importantly, Chris has both, he has a powerup mode and can use his newly given powers more and more ways. That's what makes him so powerful.
Btw thanks bestowing me with this new knowledge lol

i’ve!!!! been inactive jasksjsk
maya is always up for interaction, even if my responses are a little late ;w;;

gotta catch up on the big fight. seems like its gotten fairly intense.

JPSomeone

I was gonna have Asta step in but I was like naw Imma be a neutral character here while things play out. So you know Marcel, he obviously got this.

JPSomeone

Sorry for the double post. I just realized that Marcel is like a saiyan. He uses his forms to power up. Soul does it too. So are they like they Vegeta and Goku?
I tried to sprinkle in giving Asta like a false form state at like random points in the RP. I think Imma keep doing that and gradually make him stronger due to his book.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry for the double post. I just realized that Marcel is like a saiyan. He uses his forms to power up. Soul does it too. So are they like they Vegeta and Goku?
I tried to sprinkle in giving Asta like a false form state at like random points in the RP. I think Imma keep doing that and gradually make him stronger due to his book.
Lol remember ultra instinct marcel?

Hello there people

I'm not back from my trip (yet), but I've gotten internet every so often and I'm thinking if I should try to make a post
Note: I only have my phone with me

Or if you guys wait about 2 days (if it's ok) before doing the time skip (AKA wait until I get to my laptop , I post and then we can do the time skip)