• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hey guys guess what another romantic superpower school rp discussion.

Name: Isabella Heikin
Sexuality: Straight
Height and Weight: 5'2'', 105 lbs
Appearance: She is half-asian, with quite tanned skin. She has black hair, tied back in a ponytail, and misty gray eyes. She can be seen mainly wearing a dark maroon blouse, but changes often. She mainly wears gray jeans or gray skirts with black leggings but can also vary.
Power: Shadow
Isabella can merge with the shadows, allowing her to be really sneaky at times. She has freedom to move wherever she wants while in the shadows, but they can be easily spotted, and she can easily get large cuts from rocks if she's outdoors. She can't attack while in the shadows, but with the power of hand puppets, she can become quite illusive.
Personality: She can be incredibly rude and offensive, once she called someone 'fart biscuit'. When she doesn't get her way she will do anything to exact revenge. She can be quite kind to anyone who manages to befriend her. She is good at sports, but doesn't actually enjoy playing them.
Likes/Dislikes: Weirdly likes jazz, dislikes sports and chocolate
How They Were Accepted: Did very well in the Physical Exam, passed the Mental Exam with average marks
Relationships to other characters: None, yet

1585859999150451691765.jpg

Hey everyone I just wanted to share a picture of Saphrax that I drew. It is not my best work, but given that I have not drawn in long time, this is the best I could have done at the moment.

View attachment 799078
Hes Back, but it's not the Nero you and I know.

Name: Nero Vasquez (Alternate Universe Edition)
Sexuality: Uhhh... I think Straight but nobody's sure.
Height and Weight: 5'11", 143 lbs
Appearance: Nero is an average, more built male, and it's more obvious to see unlike Daniel's bulk. He has messy black-brown hair and red irises, as well as pale red pupils. He is a Mexican American and has a scar on his right cheek. He usually wears a pale indigo scarf, a crimson jacket and boots, some jeans and a purple undershirt.
Power: (Requires name, ability, upsides, and at least one drawback)
Mindsight
The posterboy mind reading ability this allows him to view into a person's current thoughts and course of action, as well as their memories to some extent. He takes energy to read more than one person at once, and all of the memories can get jumbled easily.
K I N G C R I M S O N
Every so often, usually only once per day, Nero can use this ability. This first allows him to view his visible surrounding's future for up to 10 seconds, and then if he finds the outcome unfavorable, skips time. Everyone is fated to carry out the actions shown by the first part of his ability, except for Nero, even results of actions Nero was fated to make. The result is global, and nobody remembers the actions of the skip in time, leaving them defenseless to Nero, who can move anywhere he wants within a skip.p, but cannot attack from within one.
Personality: Nero in this universe basically has two modes- Super Chill Sarcastic guy and Extremely Violent and Crazy Guy. He switches in and off every so often, and usually spouts out lots of cuss words when in the former mindset.
Likes/Dislikes: (Optional)
Likes- Cheese
Dislikes- Everything else
How They Were Accepted: (Can Vary) Passed both tests with flying colors.
Relationships to other characters: (Romantic or Friendships. If posted here there must be already characters in the role play, soooo... Make sure to approve with them and edit if needed. Family relationships are also fine to put here) Has two little brothers.
Other: No

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Lol what if Crescent just, like, activated Gravity Shift and repelled her opponents out of the arena. Not saying she will, but I’m just sayin.

DoggoKing22

Good question. I’m thinking the reverse gravitational force would probably get too strong for him to hold on for too long, considering it might be like two of the same poles on different magnets trying to push each other away

DoggoKing22

Gravity Shift reaches a radius of 1 Kilometer, which is roughly over 1/2 of a mile. If the arena has a diameter/radius smaller than that, then idk what’s gonna happen. If they try to attack from above, they’re just gonna get pushed in the opposite direction

Yeah you can call him Saph. Though Doggo one of his powers is to copy that of someone he has drank blood from. Say if he was to copy that power, he could essentially do the same to her as to what she done to him.

DoggoKing22

I never thought of what could happen if he does that. Again, it might be like the magnet example from above, except way stronger. If he manages to pull it off but not active it until he’s away from her, then both wont be able to approach each other because of the radius. It also depends on how long he has the power, and if he can use any other power while using it.