• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open To Vibe With- (Romantic, Chill, High School RP thingy discussion)

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Name: Jade K. Tanner

Sexuality: Lesbian

Height: 170cm or 5’7 approximately

Weight: 59kg or 131lb approximately

Appearance: Long Brown/blond hair that goes down to her shoulder blades. Almost always wears a black leather jacket, with a grey/white v neck t-shirt, black leather pants and high healed leather boots. Has 2 tattoos, one on her neck that’s a rose coming up from her collarbone and one on her left shoulder that’s a picture of Thor with lightning around it. Also wears a necklace that is Thor’s hammer and has Odin crows as earrings.

Personality: Seems aggressive but means it as banter. Very protective of her friends and is a bit straight forward. Very outgoing and loves to make friends.. but has an easier time making friends with the people with “stronger” personality.

Likes: Tattos, motorcycle(she has one, not sure if she is allowed to ride it as idk what country it’s base on) and reading.

Dislikes: Bully’s, people who don’t stand up for themselves and people who hates on books.

Relationships: Has no friends as she just moved here from Australia mate. She left her family in Australia to seek out her dreams but they still have a good connection. Has an German shepherd named Ajax.

Other: Double decker

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Jeeesuuuus ive missed a lot in the rp.... I don't even know how to start.. and i don't understand what's going on either lol
I already explained to Killybunny and the same still applies now so...~
Everyone's at a sports field, the marching band is playing a song in between two parts of headmistress' speech.
I'll just check the post with the start of the speech to remember what exactly the parts of the speech are about.
EDIT: Yup, as I thought. First part that's already posted is just a quick introduction, second part will be clearing up some details/questions.

We aren't as ahead as it seems. I know it's already page two, but nobody has actually moved. After arriving at the school, most of the students went straight to the field. They are still at the field now. All that content is just character interaction- people talking in the stands. All you have to do is say that your character listened to the principal's speech, saw the marching band, and then you are right caught up.

I have a question about the pacing in this RP. Right now it seems to me like it’s dying. Is it supposed to be this inactive?

I think Cryronn is a bit busy at the moment. Their early posts suggests that they don't have the ability to log on as much. Since we are mostly waiting on the headmistress to continue, the RP has slowed down a bit- but I don't think it's dead.

Please read the rules on this forum. It's not allowed to double-post. Use the edit button instead. I can see that you're new so it's understandable that you're inexperienced but please read the rules before joining an RP

(I'm not an admin, though I do not want to report this since this is an obvious honest mistake)

Jordan and Amare
Jade and Jaquetta
Rebecca and McKenzie
Emiliana and Cassandra
Rin and Stan
Jacob and James
Milo and Asher
Theo :(

Here's the dorm situation, numbers are uneven so Theo's by himself until we get a new RPer. I think Cryronn will explain the dorm situation in their next post, but those are who shared rooms.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Jordan and Amare
Jade and Jaquetta
Rebecca and McKenzie
Emiliana and Cassandra
Rin and Stan
Jacob and James
Milo and Asher

Here's the dorm situation, numbers are uneven so Theo's by himself until we get a new RPer. I think Cryronn will explain the dorm situation in their next post, but those are who shared rooms.
If Theo doesn't mind dorming with a girl, my character is something soon.

The dorms are currently gender locked. The dorm building is to the north of the school, so only a skippity-hop away from the sports field. Once we get more characters we can fill out dorms, trust me.

D

Deleted member 227971

I'm making a post now. Joelkjn asked me to tell you that he won't be posting here anymore because he have other things to do. Not tagging him because he's busy. You can remove his character from the dorm thingy and from the masterlist thingy. Sorry @Barefoot_Kittens @Bumbletime
Will do.

I'll get onto my post soon. Sorry guys, mental health hasn't been all too great ;^^

The dorms are decently large in terms of size. The two rooms are about 10x18 foot rectangles, the bathroom is in between the rooms and takes up about 8x18 ft, and the living space is pretty much 28x18 ft.

Jordan and Amare
Rebecca and McKenzie
Emiliana and Cassandra
Jaquetta :(
Rin and Stan
Jacob and James
Milo and Asher

Here's the new dorm list for now, since the dorms are segregated by gender, Jaquetta and Theo can't be together. But once Shikowara makes a character, jade will have a partner again

Jordan and Amare
Rebecca and McKenzie
Emiliana and Cassandra
Jaquetta :(
Rin and Stan
Jacob and James
Milo and Asher

Here's the new dorm list for now, since the dorms are segregated by gender, Jaquetta and Theo can't be together. But once Shikowara makes a character, jade will have a partner again
I can make another character for Theo to be roommate with

Sorry that I haven’t posted yet. Something came up