• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Geminos: ~Threads of Uncertainty~ (Discussion Thread)

Which 8 types should we use as Gyms?

• Fire

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Water

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Grass

• Steel

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Electric

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Ghost

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Fairy

• Ice

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Dark

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Dragon

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Normal

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Fighting

• Bug

• Psychic

• Poison

• Ground

• Total voters
I dunno... even if its level 20-25 that electric attack beepbeep did shoulda packed a decent hit. Then the rock throw and dragon rage. He's getting tired from dragging the boat and paralyzed. His speed is slowed significantly. Assuming they didn't do as much damage I think... he's still in a pretty bad situation.

I dunno... even if its level 20-25 that electric attack beepbeep did shoulda packed a decent hit. Then the rock throw and dragon rage. He's getting tired from dragging the boat and paralyzed. His speed is slowed significantly. Assuming they didn't do as much damage I think... he's still in a pretty bad situation.
Ah, yeah no. That's fair. This wouldn't have happened if you had a tail, dumb shark

Saying someone blinked isn't autoing is it? I didn't think it counts because people blink like every five to ten seconds. I think... I don't wanna tread on rules though... are you cool with this @DarkHydraT?
I'm totally fine with it, it is also pretty realistic for someone to close their eyes when something is headed to their face. Sandra can just yeet the ball now and catch the Sharpedo? If so, who confirms the capture? You?

Correct.

Dolan: prizes!
*Dolan tosses egg and grabs lure*
*Sandra catches egg*
Sandra: I'll go ahead and take this... thankyooou... Alright, peace I'm out. Get your shhh Devin and let's go.
*Devin cheerfully holding a napkin*
Devin: Coming!

Dolan will hand her the egg. No worries. He ain't that dumb... Even if he was Skol wouldn't allow any harm to the egg...

Correct.

Dolan: prizes!
*Dolan tosses egg and grabs lure*
*Sandra catches egg*
Sandra: I'll go ahead and take this... thankyooou... Alright, peace I'm out. Get your shhh Devin and let's go.
*Devin cheerfully holding a napkin*
Devin: Coming!

Dolan will hand her the egg. No worries. He ain't that dumb... Even if he was Skol wouldn't allow any harm to the egg...
Skol is the unofficial babysitter. Do you wanna keep Sharpedo or can I give this supposed man-eater a horrible nickname like Fineas?

Skol has probably kept Dolan from dying or getting killed on multiple occasions. He really is a guardian angel of sorts.

Dolan has no use for the sharpedo. Gosil only wants sharpedo so they he may have his throne back. Though assuming sharpedo gets healed, sharpedo may not be too keen to its newfound bug overload.

*pokemon language*
Gosil: Mush!
Sharpedo: I'm gonna kill you, you know that? I'd eat you but little runts like you taste bad.
Gosil: thrones don't talk! Mush!
Sharpedo: So help me I'll...
Gosil: I beat you once and I'll do it again!
Sharpedo: laughable. You barely did anything, and stop digging your claws into my back!
Gosil: Don't disobey your master!
Sharpedo: Your lucky my trainer is right there, bug...

It depends on what the government wants. They probably want the thing gone as it is a threat to humans and Pokémon, not to mention it ate a child. If neither of us take it, it will probably be killed to extract the remains to bury. I've voiced interest in the Sharpedo in the Discord, but I don't think you are in it. That being said, Gosil can have its throne if you want

It depends on what the government wants. They probably want the thing gone as it is a threat to humans and Pokémon, not to mention it ate a child. If neither of us take it, it will probably be killed to extract the remains to bury. I've voiced interest in the Sharpedo in the Discord, but I don't think you are in it. That being said, Gosil can have its throne if you want
Gosil has Skol. He'll miss his speedboat, but he'll be fine. Plus an eventual golisopod trying to ride a sharpedo would look weird. Funny but weird.

You can have it is Kyuu allows it. If Sandra asked Dolan for it, Dolan would hand the pokéball to her.

Gosil has Skol. He'll miss his speedboat, but he'll be fine. Plus an eventual golisopod trying to ride a sharpedo would look weird. Funny but weird.

You can have it is Kyuu allows it. If Sandra asked Dolan for it, Dolan would hand the pokéball to her.
It is a giant Sharpedo and the thought of a samurai bug riding a torpedo shark into battle is objectively awesome. If Kyuu allows it, we can work something out in-story.

@kyuukestu Whaddaya say, God? Am I allowed to have a big shark?

It is a giant Sharpedo and the thought of a samurai bug riding a torpedo shark into battle is objectively awesome. If Kyuu allows it, we can work something out in-story.

@kyuukestu Whaddaya say, God? Am I allowed to have a big shark?
Go for it.
Is Rowan a part of the fishing contest? @sSoul
I believe he's supposed to be with Ellen looking for the hole the Sharpedo used to enter the city.

Check soul to confirm

If it is worth anything I basically missed the whole battle after Ellie got involved when Sandra and Dolan just ping ponged the shark lol
Shark torpedo ping pong. Is there any other way to play the game?

Game warden: that sharpedo ate a kid.
Dolan: *shocked piccolo face*
Dolan: we should get some pics with the killer shark!
Dolan: *let's the shark out of its pokéball*
Youngster Joey:
Finley: *Jaws theme plays*

Ellie also got the best photo take.

Double post! When does the fishing contest end? Does it end after the hole is filled? I'm assuming we're also waiting for people who haven't posted in the fishing competition yet. Not trying to rush anyone, I just like asking.

Double post! When does the fishing contest end? Does it end after the hole is filled? I'm assuming we're also waiting for people who haven't posted in the fishing competition yet. Not trying to rush anyone, I just like asking.
I think we are the only ones participating in the competition, though I suppose I could hook a Basculin to have something to show for

Name: Chase Jones
Description: Very fun. Can be hot headed

Inventory: Max Potion, 4x Max Revives

Starter Pokemon
Name: Chu
Species: Pikachu
Ability: Lightning Rod
Description/Other : Wears a Blue Cap

Okay, I'll bite. Even if this place hasn't really been chatted in for about... three months? I couldn't really help myself here. And the RP thread doesn't appear to be dead, so this probably won't be worthless.

Name: Aurora 'Pure' Castiria
Description: A 5'5, fair skinned female with emerald green eyes and light patches of vitiligo scattered around her body. Her hair is very long (somehow down to waist height) and well maintained, as well as being dyed black and having glitter woven into it as well. Her choice of clothing regardless of area is a galaxy patterned hooded poncho, pure black knee high shorts and knee high purple boots, She carries no backpack with her, as her poncho holds inner pockets that comfortably carry all of her belongings.
Personality: A free spirit at heart, 'Pure' never really listens to advice unless she can tell it's important. She loves to go her own way in life, sometimes changing routes on a whim if the wind blows this way or that. Whenever she's rooted to one place though, Pure is overly cheerful and loves to show off how pretty everything is to her and actually decided to become a Coordinator based on this.
History (Optional): Opted out.
Likes/Dislikes (Optional):
LIKES: Night skies, Ice and Flying types, water based areas, making others happy, cold weather.
DISLIKES: Anywhere hot, Psychic types, things that are 'too something' (too hot, too rough, etc), not being taken seriously, old myths and rumours.

Inventory (5 Items Max, excluding essentials):
- A notebook filled with details on Mango, her trusted partner.
- An aqua blue telescope.
- A smaller, aurora patterned cloak for Mango.

Starter Pokemon
Name: Mango
Species: Buizel
Ability: Swift Swim
Description/Other (Optional): Mango is very flamboyant and is often lost in his own confidence, believing he's simply far better than everybody else. However, it's comically easy to shatter his pride yet it doesn't stop Mango from getting back on his feet and proving what he can do.

Okay, I'll bite. Even if this place hasn't really been chatted in for about... three months? I couldn't really help myself here. And the RP thread doesn't appear to be dead, so this probably won't be worthless.

Name: Aurora 'Pure' Castiria
Description: A 5'5, fair skinned female with emerald green eyes and light patches of vitiligo scattered around her body. Her hair is very long (somehow down to waist height) and well maintained, as well as being dyed black and having glitter woven into it as well. Her choice of clothing regardless of area is a galaxy patterned hooded poncho, pure black knee high shorts and knee high purple boots, She carries no backpack with her, as her poncho holds inner pockets that comfortably carry all of her belongings.
Personality: A free spirit at heart, 'Pure' never really listens to advice unless she can tell it's important. She loves to go her own way in life, sometimes changing routes on a whim if the wind blows this way or that. Whenever she's rooted to one place though, Pure is overly cheerful and loves to show off how pretty everything is to her and actually decided to become a Coordinator based on this.
History (Optional): Opted out.
Likes/Dislikes (Optional):
LIKES: Night skies, Ice and Flying types, water based areas, making others happy, cold weather.
DISLIKES: Anywhere hot, Psychic types, things that are 'too something' (too hot, too rough, etc), not being taken seriously, old myths and rumours.

Inventory (5 Items Max, excluding essentials):
- A notebook filled with details on Mango, her trusted partner.
- An aqua blue telescope.
- A smaller, aurora patterned cloak for Mango.

Starter Pokemon
Name: Mango
Species: Buizel
Ability: Swift Swim
Description/Other (Optional): Mango is very flamboyant and is often lost in his own confidence, believing he's simply far better than everybody else. However, it's comically easy to shatter his pride yet it doesn't stop Mango from getting back on his feet and proving what he can do.
lmao, fair enough. Feel free to hop right in. The characters are currently around the second city, Aquamarine. Have fun~