• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation discussion

Should 1-A’s teacher be a canon character from the series? Or a completely new character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm personally fine with either or on the dorm situation.
The shared dorms do have their unique interactions, but i wouldn't that they have more than single dorms (I'll explain more on that on single dorms). More interactions between a pair of characters? That yes and the decoration of the room can be interesting since they have to share the space.

Single dorms offer more indepth description since your characters and you don't need to share on decorating. I'd say that single dorms offer as many rp opportunities since other characters can come visit and then there are the common spaces too.

That's just my two cents and my personal verdict would be that I'm indifferent

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
I guess it’d be best to do another poll for this? Cause I’m leaning more towards single dorms personally, but I want to take other opinions into account and as I said I’m fine if we ended up having double dorms.
Couldn't we theoretically do both? The dorms can have enough room to house two people, but not everyone has to live together with someone else.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Couldn't we theoretically do both? The dorms can have enough room to house two people, but not everyone has to live together with someone else.
True, we could do this. But I was just wondering how people would pair up. Many of them are acquainted but idk if it’s to the point where they’d ask someone to share a room with them. Though I guess I can see it working if two people have a mutual interest in sharing a room, and they’ve already met.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
@ThAtGuY101 @~Rinko~ @DarkHydraT since you guys were in my old mha rp and are using the same characters here I'm just wondering if you want them to have their scores to be the same as they were in that rp? Took me a while to find these lol.

The scores were like this:
Yu: 40 villain points, 30 rescue points; 70 total
Zasha: 6 villain points, 50 rescue points; 56 total
Zidane: 47 villain points, 5 rescue points; 52 total
Ruriko: 7 villain points, 30 rescue points; 37 total
Hm, yeah, I think I'll stick with that~

True, we could do this. But I was just wondering how people would pair up. Many of them are acquainted but idk if it’s to the point where they’d ask someone to share a room with them. Though I guess I can see it working if two people have a mutual interest in sharing a room, and they’ve already met.
In the last one, the students didn't pick who they shared a room with. But eh, whatever.

@ThAtGuY101 could Ruriko and Zasha still share a room?

Also... there are five girls, since Shiruku will have a single dorm, that means if Himawari has a dormmate then it'd be Kiba. @=Nightshade= , would Kiba want a dormmate?
If not, then, hm... either someone could make a last-minute female student (pooossibly a recommended one?), or either Himawari, Ruriko or Zasha would have to go without.

Be funny if it was still fire for Zasha to pick fun of Yusuke with, hey look Yusuke! You got another rivallll. I wonder who's the best fiiire quirk userrrrrr....

Aside from Zasha's sound small proof room in the corner of her bedroom. That's gonna be the only thing odd about her bedroom. Watch Ruriko walk in the dormroom and see Zasha in the room just going to town shouting at the top of her lungs, but its muted cause sound proof room. Zasha stops for a moment and there is just an awkward silence.

Be funny if it was still fire for Zasha to pick fun of Yusuke with, hey look Yusuke! You got another rivallll. I wonder who's the best fiiire quirk userrrrrr....

Aside from Zasha's sound small proof room in the corner of her bedroom. That's gonna be the only thing odd about her bedroom. Watch Ruriko walk in the dormroom and see Zasha in the room just going to town shouting at the top of her lungs, but its muted cause sound proof room. Zasha stops for a moment and there is just an awkward silence.
Yusuke gets very self-conscious.

Imagine if he snaps and turns Donia's sand into glass

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Hm, yeah, I think I'll stick with that~

In the last one, the students didn't pick who they shared a room with. But eh, whatever.

@ThAtGuY101 could Ruriko and Zasha still share a room?

Also... there are five girls, since Shiruku will have a single dorm, that means if Himawari has a dormmate then it'd be Kiba. @=Nightshade= , would Kiba want a dormmate?
If not, then, hm... either someone could make a last-minute female student (pooossibly a recommended one?), or either Himawari, Ruriko or Zasha would have to go without.

She could have a dormmate, sure! I’d be fine with that, she could use some of Handa’s extrovertedness XD

Name: Donia Zaki
Birthday: April 2nd
Height: 5'11
Personality: Donia is a proud girl who refuses to bow down just because she was told to. She wants proof of the superiority of the person giving her orders, although she is willing to swallow her pride when lives are on the line. She can be humble, most of the time this is after someone proved their superiority or if she's talking to children. She often keeps up a tough appearance, but a bad joke can often make it crack.
Physical Appearance: A dark brown girl from Egyptian descent with brown eyes and sleek brown hair that goes past her shoulder, she always has black eyeliner that extends out into the crease at the side of her eyes. Her left eye has a tattoo surrounding it that makes her eye resemble the eye of Horus. She is taller than most girls around her age, but she doesn't mind it and in fact likes her height.
Clothing: Donia tends to wear brightly colored tank tops and shorts, along with an armband that is made of red coral. She prefers sandals over shoes, even if it isn't the most practical in some situations. She also has a fanny pack on her hip filled with sand, so that she is never truly unarmed.
Quirk: Sea of Sand Donia can control sand, dirt and other similar substrates within the nearby vicinity. This sand can be used in any way she can come up with, from golem defenders to a solid spear. The density of the sand is manipulatable, though it is vulnerable to getting wet. She has yet to learn to control mud, which means that any decent amount of water can render her useless.

Stats:
Technique: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 4
Cooperation 2
Speed: 4

Hero name/ Hero costume:
Taking inspiration from her homeland, her outfit resembles that of traditional Egyptian clothes. A dress that looks like it is made out of linen that reaches her chest and two leather straps covering her shoulders, alongside a head piece that resembles a pharaoh's headwear called a nemes. The dress is actually a body suit that can be filled with sand, allowing Donia to take a lot more physical abuse than one would expect by cushioning blows. On the nemes, three pyramids are depicted.

Dislikes:
Sand being in places that it doesn't belong, stuck-up people, suck-ups.

Jayblade

Name: Donia Zaki
Birthday: April 2nd
Height: 5'11
Personality: Donia is a proud girl who refuses to bow down just because she was told to. She wants proof of the superiority of the person giving her orders, although she is willing to swallow her pride when lives are on the line. She can be humble, most of the time this is after someone proved their superiority or if she's talking to children. She often keeps up a tough appearance, but a bad joke can often make it crack.
Physical Appearance: A dark brown girl from Egyptian descent with brown eyes and sleek brown hair that goes past her shoulder, she always has black eyeliner that extends out into the crease at the side of her eyes. Her left eye has a tattoo surrounding it that makes her eye resemble the eye of Horus. She is taller than most girls around her age, but she doesn't mind it and in fact likes her height.
Clothing: Donia tends to wear brightly colored tank tops and shorts, along with an armband that is made of red coral. She prefers sandals over shoes, even if it isn't the most practical in some situations. She also has a fanny pack on her hip filled with sand, so that she is never truly unarmed.
Quirk: Sea of Sand Donia can control sand, dirt and other similar substrates within the nearby vicinity. This sand can be used in any way she can come up with, from golem defenders to a solid spear. The density of the sand is manipulatable, though it is vulnerable to getting wet. She has yet to learn to control mud, which means that any decent amount of water can render her useless.

Stats:
Technique: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 4
Cooperation 2
Speed: 4

Hero name/ Hero costume:
Taking inspiration from her homeland, her outfit resembles that of traditional Egyptian clothes. A dress that looks like it is made out of linen that reaches her chest and two leather straps covering her shoulders, alongside a head piece that resembles a pharaoh's headwear called a nemes. The dress is actually a body suit that can be filled with sand, allowing Donia to take a lot more physical abuse than one would expect by cushioning blows. On the nemes, three pyramids are depicted.

Dislikes:
Sand being in places that it doesn't belong, stuck-up people, suck-ups.
Accepted! Will Donia be a recommendation student?

Jayblade

Then let's make her one. She's on the older end of the students anyway, so she could be a promising new talent in Egypt
Sounds good.

So I think we should be able to start the exam soon, as pretty all interactions have either come to a close or are coming to a close. I think Yu and Zidane’s pretty much just started so I’m pretty sure that’s the only one that needs to finish up. Then I reckon we can move on.

If she's a recommendation student, then no. The recommended students have their own, separate test.
Gotcha, must've slipped my mind
Recommend students have a separate test they go through so Donia won't participate with the normies

Whops looks like you beat me to answering it lol
Donia ain't getting caught dead with some plebs

Jayblade

The fire boy falls for the Egyptian girl, typical. Time to brush off the ol' baka book
Would be fun to see them have some sort of competitive rivalry, given that Donia is very proud and prideful. While Yusuke's kinda cocky and bigheaded, so I can see it making for a fun dynamic. Guess only time will tell if sparks form between the two or not lol, either way she could still fall into the tsundere archetype.