• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation discussion

Should 1-A’s teacher be a canon character from the series? Or a completely new character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I'm pretty sure the spoiler i'm referring happens during the next arc of the anime. I haven't actually read up to that particular point in the manga, but ended up getting spoiled for it myself lol. Other than that I shall say no more.
Mm yeah, probably the things I was thinking about.

Anyways... as for assigning the new teachers... I don't care where but I really kinda want Hitoshi somewhere... it's fine if this never comes up again, though.

Edit: Aand you can post the next-day time-skip whenever now~ I'm done with that~

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Jay asked me to make a filler character, and so I did. Literally.

Name: Tsunagi Komuyodachi

Personality: Pretty bland and generic like any other 15 year old - easily excited, hyped about anything hero-related and uninterested in any non-hero or non-quirk related stuff. Basically just your average kid with a quirk.

Appearance: Basic caucasians skin tone, standing at 5'6 ft tall and having an average physique. Chocolate-brown hair simply worn down and neatly combed, alongside ash-black eyes. Nothing special about him.

Clothing: Basic clothing choices like a white t-shirt, a red hoodie and blue jeans. Generic stuff and all.

Quirk Name (Type): Generic (Mutant)

Quirk Description: User is unaffected by quirk-related actions, regardless of their type. This means things such as quirk-related healing and quirk-related attacks pass right through them or do not affect them in any way, shape or form. This also means they can walk right through quirk-related constructs and the like.
Stats:
Power: 2.5/5
Speed: 2.5/5
Technique: 2.5/5
Intelligence: 2.5/5
Cooperativeness: 2.5/5

Hero Name: Hero

Hero Costume: Basically imagine the generic hero costume that any ol' comic hero wears, now put it in a colour palette consisting of various red shades and there you have Mr. Simple's outfit.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Jay asked me to make a filler character, and so I did. Literally.

Name: Tsunagi Komuyodachi

Personality: Pretty bland and generic like any other 15 year old - easily excited, hyped about anything hero-related and uninterested in any non-hero or non-quirk related stuff. Basically just your average kid with a quirk.

Appearance: Basic caucasians skin tone, standing at 5'6 ft tall and having an average physique. Chocolate-brown hair simply worn down and neatly combed, alongside ash-black eyes. Nothing special about him.

Clothing: Basic clothing choices like a white t-shirt, a red hoodie and blue jeans. Generic stuff and all.

Quirk Name (Type): Generic (Mutant)

Quirk Description: User is unaffected by quirk-related actions, regardless of their type. This means things such as quirk-related healing and quirk-related attacks pass right through them or do not affect them in any way, shape or form. This also means they can walk right through quirk-related constructs and the like.
Stats:
Power: 2.5/5
Speed: 2.5/5
Technique: 2.5/5
Intelligence: 2.5/5
Cooperativeness: 2.5/5

Hero Name: Hero

Hero Costume: Basically imagine the generic hero costume that any ol' comic hero wears, now put it in a colour palette consisting of various red shades and there you have Mr. Simple's outfit.
Very cool. Accepted.

~Rinko~

Ah, quick thing.
According to the matchups spoiler, 1-A teams A and F are the first one, but Tokoyami then says it's A and D-
...I realised as I was typing this D and F are next to one another on the keyboard...~ So you meant to say F there but accidentally hit D?

...Anyways, I'll get on writing a post... soon, I hope~ I'm hoping Ruriko'll be the strategist, after all...~

I'm gonna re-post all my characters' hero costumes here so y'all have quick access to see what they look like without having to go searching the deep depths of this thread to try and find them.

unknown.png

unknown.png

FuyukiCostume.png

unknown.png

~Rinko~

I'm gonna re-post all my characters' hero costumes here so y'all have quick access to see what they look like without having to go searching the deep depths of this thread to try and find them.

unknown.png

unknown.png

FuyukiCostume.png

unknown.png
Ah, time to add those to their bios in the compilation post I made~
Say uh... I notice the bios in that post don't have their hero names...?~ I remember them being posted probably around when you posted those outfit drawings, but the only one I remember is Hakken's (likely rejected) decision of "Knife Bastard"...~

Okay minor problem, it's not necessary to fix in the already posted posts, but to keep in mind for future posts...
@DarkHydraT, Kasumi should've introduced her full name, since because she didn’t @IDKWhatUserNameToDo ended up writing Fuyuki as calling Kasumi by her first name, even though they barely know each other.

...Ugh this feels too blunt...
Yeah, that's on me. I'm used to them already knowing each other

~Rinko~

@Void_Nugget , Netsu shouldn't be addressing Haigou by his first name, either... and, again, should introduce his full name, too.
I think I'll make a note of all characters who are on first name terms... right now it's just Zasha and Yusuke, and Kaito and Tora (I think that's her name), right?

Ah, dammit. I wish I could edit in tags. @DevVoid , Ruriko didn't show off her quirk in the apprehension test and Yugo's a reccomendation student, right? So he wouldn't know anyone from the main entrance exam.
In short, Yugo has no way of knowing Ruriko's quirk.

Last edited:

DevVoid

@Void_Nugget , Netsu shouldn't be addressing Haigou by his first name, either...
I think I'll make a note of all characters who are on first name terms... right now it's just Zasha and Yusuke, and Kaito and Tora (I think that's her name), right?

Ah, dammit. I wish I could edit in tags. @DevVoid , Ruriko didn't show off her quirk in the apprehension test and Yugo's a reccomendation student, right? So he wouldn't know anyone from the main entrance exam.
In short, Yugo has no way of knowing Ruriko's quirk.
Oh, he wouldn't know them from the entrance exam, but he'd know them from the quirk apprehension test since he could spot both what their quirks could do and what their names were along with what their faces looked like on the scoreboard. And I thought Ruriko did use their quirk during that test, so I'll edit that out. My mistake.

Edit: Reading over the thing I wrote for Yugo - no idea why I wrote 'entry' there. Tired brain did some stupid things yesterday, sorry about that.

~Rinko~

Oh, he wouldn't know them from the entrance exam, but he'd know them from the quirk apprehension test since he could spot both what their quirks could do and what their names were along with what their faces looked like on the scoreboard. And I thought Ruriko did use their quirk during that test, so I'll edit that out. My mistake.

Edit: Reading over the thing I wrote for Yugo - no idea why I wrote 'entry' there. Tired brain did some stupid things yesterday, sorry about that.
Ah, tiredness made you write the entrance exam too. I'm pretty sure I did mention a couple times there was nothing she could with her quirk in the tests, I guess tiredness messed with you with that, as well...? Or you just missed/forgot the times I mentioned that. Either way it's fine~
Himawari did use her quirk though, in the long jump, so I don't know why you edited that out too...?
Standing Long Jump: Handa tried to use her quirk to help her, it didn’t do too much but it still help her.

DevVoid

Ah, tiredness made you write the entrance exam too. I'm pretty sure I did mention a couple times there was nothing she could with her quirk in the tests, I guess tiredness messed with you with that, as well...? Or you just missed/forgot the times I mentioned that. Either way it's fine~
Himawari did use her quirk though, in the long jump, so I don't know why you edited that out too...?
Partial and partial. I do have a pretty bad memory. It's fine though, I can always edit when there's a problem or an inconsistency or something. Oh, I might've deleted a bit too much there in my edit. I'll re-add that.

~Rinko~

I'm kinda confused about this did I miss something about names?
In Japan, people who just met refer to each other with their last names. I think we touched upon this before, but it's been a while and it wasn't very in-depth, so I don't blame you for forgetting~
Idk. I thought this thing was fucking dead.
Haa... I don't blame you~ It picked up recently, now that we're at the battle test~

I think all the important stuff you (might have) missed is on this page: https://pokecharms.com/threads/my-hero-academia-the-next-generation.25701/page-6
But I think really all you need to know to catch up are the teams everyone's on:
Heroes
Team A: Kiba + Ruriko + Himawari
Team B: Zidane + Kenji + Yusuke
Team C: Senshi + Netsu + Haigou

Villains
Team D: Takumi + Makoto + Yu
Team E: Donia + Kuroo + Shiruku
Team F: Yugo + Masanori + Zasha
1. Team A vs Team F
2. Team B vs Team E
3. Team C vs Team D
(In order from first to last up)
That Ruriko's talking to Kiba and called out for Himawari
And that Donia and Shiruku are talking to one another and Shiruku called out for Kuro.

~Rinko~

I'm gonna have to drop out because I can't keep up and I'm not in the best state.
Ah, okay~ I hope you'll feel better soon~

So... what do we do? The matchups have already been decided and talked about in-RP, so the best course of action I can think of is handing Kuro and Himawari over to someone else for the battle test and then just letting them fade into background characters... any other ideas?

Shikowara

Previously Lily May

Jayblade

So... what do we do? The matchups have already been decided and talked about in-RP, so the best course of action I can think of is handing Kuro and Himawari over to someone else for the battle test and then just letting them fade into background characters... any other ideas?
I'd say that seems like the right way to handle it. I'm not exactly sure if i'd be able to handle anymore than two characters for this. So if anyone would be up for it just shout.

~Rinko~

Uh, quick thing. We're starting the match now, I guess to save the RP from dying, but... no-one's stepped up to pick up Himawari...?
So uh... what exactly are we doing with Himawari and Kuro now, then?

Jayblade

Uh, quick thing. We're starting the match now, I guess to save the RP from dying, but... no-one's stepped up to pick up Himawari...?
So uh... what exactly are we doing with Himawari and Kuro now, then?
Sooooo, that was kinda settled over on discord. So it's just another one of those things that i've forgotten to to announce here, which I will admit i've done a fair bit.

But anyways, i've decided that i'll substitute in for Kuroo, as I do have relatively less characters in comparison to some of you, so it wouldn't really be a bother for me to handle another character. And as for Himawari, I do believe that Korutesu said that they would be able to handle her. Still not sure whether we're gonna need to receieve Shikowara's permission before going forward with this though.

~Rinko~

sigh I don't want to double post but it looks like I have to, the discussion's been dead so long...
@| Korutesu | you're in charge of Himawari right? Please post. I don't want to post until Himawari shows up to Ruriko and Kiba. because as I mentioned:
Hey, could Korutesu post soon? 'Cause I don't have much to post until Himawari shows up, since I don't want Ruriko to have to repeat her plan to her, even if it's just saying that she repeated it...