• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation discussion

Should 1-A’s teacher be a canon character from the series? Or a completely new character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Another thing, how do we decide on the floor/room numbers? And is the room count contiguous (is that even the right word?) between floors? Like for example floor 1 has rooms 1-5, then floor 2 has rooms 6-10, etc., is it like that? Oh, and how many floors/rooms?
Well to answer the first question, I just randomly chose mine, and that seems to be what everyone else has done, so you don’t really need to put much thought into it.

And to answer the other questions; there are 4 floors, with 8 rooms on each floor, meaning there’s a total of 32 rooms. So the room numbers will range from 1-32, and yeah I think it would make sense for the first floor to contain rooms 1-8, and to then have it just go in order from there.

Whoops looks like i need to go and edit my room numbers then

Sorry if I caused any trouble with anyone who's rooming with my characters since imma go edit them and if someone was already like almost done with their post
Changed room numbers (left haigou unedited since he wasnt the first one to enter if that makes sense)
Shiruku - F4 room 20
Fuyuki - F2 room 5
Haken - F3 room 13

Last edited:
I just got an idea/suggestion to those who have characters with no roommates. After your character finishes decorating their room they could go to the common room to vibe and chat with others possibly. Idk just thought that i could prolly get boring to someone who had to wait for everyone who has roomies to at least largely do their character interactions done. So yeah-
Sorry if this is messily written. About to head to bed and am sleepy

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
*sigh*
@ThAtGuY101 , each floor only has 8 rooms, so floor 1 room 10 doesn't work out. Also, since it seems like the floor count goes up to 5, based on Night's post at least, the first floor is the ground floor, which shouldn't have any dorms on it...
Sorry if this feels too nitpicky or something, it just bugs me when stuff ends up like this and stuff...
EDIT: Wait I just remembered that was on @DarkHydraT . Shame I can't edit in a ping so...
But you still kinda slipped up a little for Zasha's room, floor five has rooms 25-32, no 23. Nightshade also slipped up there with 24...

Also I think you made a slight typo, @DevVoid . Yagi's in 1-B~

Anyways, I think I'll get to compiling all the room numbers and stuff...

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
*sigh*
@ThAtGuY101 , each floor only has 8 rooms, so floor 1 room 10 doesn't work out. Also, since it seems like the floor count goes up to 5, based on Night's post at least, the first floor is the ground floor, which shouldn't have any dorms on it...
Sorry if this feels too nitpicky or something, it just bugs me when stuff ends up like this and stuff...
EDIT: Wait I just remembered that was on @DarkHydraT . Shame I can't edit in a ping so...
But you still kinda slipped up a little for Zasha's room, floor five has rooms 25-32, no 23. Nightshade also slipped up there with 24...

Also I think you made a slight typo, @DevVoid . Yagi's in 1-B~

Anyways, I think I'll get to compiling all the room numbers and stuff...
Already ahead of you! IDK informed me of it before and now it's fixed.

Went ahead and made a character who'll be a Shiketsu student.

Name: Tora Masaki
Birthday: March 18th

Personality: Masaki usually seen as a serious and intimidating woman at first glance, but once you get to know her, she turns out to be a lot friendlier than she appears... especially to people she's really close with. She has a good sense of humor and can be playful when she wants to be, but can be rather aggressive when angry and sometimes isn't aware of her own strength. She also has a habit on purring when happy and/or relaxed.

Appearance: Masaki stands at a height of 6'4" with many tiger like features, her head and face strongly resemble a tiger with feline ears, Golden cat-like eyes and long, elegant jet Black hair. Her surprisingly fit and decently curved body is covered in Orange fur with jet Black stripes decorated all over her apart from around her chest and belly, where the fur around that area is White like snow, behind her is an Orange and Black stripy tail. Her hands are paw-like, yet have working fingers and claws instead of nails, her feet on the other hand are much closer to resembling feline like feet.
Clothing: Masaki's everyday attire usually consists of fun design t shirts and dark blue shorts, because of her cat like feet, she doesn't bother wearing shoes. When in school, she wears her normal school uniform, although a bit loosely and her Shiketsu tilted lightly to the side exposing one of her ears.

Quirk: Tiger - Mutation
As the name and her appearance would suggest, Masaki takes on the characteristics and capabilities of a Tiger, giving her speed and strength far greater than the average human. She can extend her claws and has great reflexes.
The downside is like tigers, she is terrified of fire and instinctively tries to get as far away from it as possible... she can try to get over it if it means helping someone out.

Stats:
Power: 4/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 3/5
Intelligence: 2/5
Cooperativeness: 3/5

Hero name: Tigresita
Hero costume: Her hero costume consists of a tight Black catsuit revealing mainly her arms and legs with Orange tiger stripes decorated on it. She has a Silver masquerade like mask covering the upper side of her face apart from her eyes where the holes have noticeable Black rings around them, her forearms and legs have Silver metallic bracers on them for protection. Her costume also has a Black cape with an Orange interior and a thick Beige fur collar, the cape itself only reaches down to her waist. Like many other Shiketsu students, she wears the signature Shiketsu hat even when not in her costume.

Backstory: Masaki was born in a normal-ish family with her parents both bearing feline-like qualities, her father more like a tiger while her mother was more of a lioness. She was always seen as weird through out her early school days, in Grade school, she wasn't bothered too much by it, but middle school was where she really felt uncomfortable about herself thanks to the torment of many other students... that was until she met Kaito, a fellow student at her school who seemed to suffer a similar problem, the two became fast and close friends, Masaki taking a liking to Kaito's sense of humor. During their time together, they ended up falling in love, they both agreed to try and be careful with their love and emotions for the sake of their dreams of becoming heroes and went to different hero schools. Despite being so far apart, she and Kaito made sure to keep in contact, yet just like him, she works hard in order to become a great hero.

Likes: Jokes and humor, peace and quiet, festive music, challenging games, fish
Dislikes: Fire, getting wet, getting dirty, people who make fun of her friends, studying

Jayblade

Went ahead and made a character who'll be a Shiketsu student.

Name: Tora Masaki
Birthday: March 18th

Personality: Masaki usually seen as a serious and intimidating woman at first glance, but once you get to know her, she turns out to be a lot friendlier than she appears... especially to people she's really close with. She has a good sense of humor and can be playful when she wants to be, but can be rather aggressive when angry and sometimes isn't aware of her own strength. She also has a habit on purring when happy and/or relaxed.

Appearance: Masaki stands at a height of 6'4" with many tiger like features, her head and face strongly resemble a tiger with feline ears, Golden cat-like eyes and long, elegant jet Black hair. Her surprisingly fit and decently curved body is covered in Orange fur with jet Black stripes decorated all over her apart from around her chest and belly, where the fur around that area is White like snow, behind her is an Orange and Black stripy tail. Her hands are paw-like, yet have working fingers and claws instead of nails, her feet on the other hand are much closer to resembling feline like feet.
Clothing: Masaki's everyday attire usually consists of fun design t shirts and dark blue shorts, because of her cat like feet, she doesn't bother wearing shoes. When in school, she wears her normal school uniform, although a bit loosely and her Shiketsu tilted lightly to the side exposing one of her ears.

Quirk: Tiger - Mutation
As the name and her appearance would suggest, Masaki takes on the characteristics and capabilities of a Tiger, giving her speed and strength far greater than the average human. She can extend her claws and has great reflexes.
The downside is like tigers, she is terrified of fire and instinctively tries to get as far away from it as possible... she can try to get over it if it means helping someone out.

Stats:
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 3/5
Intelligence: 2/5
Cooperativeness: 3/5

Hero name: Tigresita
Hero costume: Her hero costume consists of a tight Black catsuit revealing mainly her arms and legs with Orange tiger stripes decorated on it. She has a Silver masquerade like mask covering the upper side of her face apart from her eyes where the holes have noticeable Black rings around them, her forearms and legs have Silver metallic bracers on them for protection. Her costume also has a Black cape with an Orange interior and a thick Beige fur collar, the cape itself only reaches down to her waist. Like many other Shiketsu students, she wears the signature Shiketsu hat even when not in her costume.

Backstory: Masaki was born in a normal-ish family with her parents both bearing feline-like qualities, her father more like a tiger while her mother was more of a lioness. She was always seen as weird through out her early school days, in Grade school, she wasn't bothered too much by it, but middle school was where she really felt uncomfortable about herself thanks to the torment of many other students... that was until she met Kaito, a fellow student at her school who seemed to suffer a similar problem, the two became fast and close friends, Masaki taking a liking to Kaito's sense of humor. During their time together, they ended up falling in love, they both agreed to try and be careful with their love and emotions for the sake of their dreams of becoming heroes and went to different hero schools. Despite being so far apart, she and Kaito made sure to keep in contact, yet just like him, she works hard in order to become a great hero.

Likes: Jokes and humor, peace and quiet, festive music, challenging games, fish
Dislikes: Fire, getting wet, getting dirty, people who make fun of her friends, studying
Looks good!

~Rinko~

@Shikowara The room you picked for Kuro hasn't been taken but... it's not a room number that should exist, or something.
Here's a reference for the rooms so far~:
Rooms on each floor:
2: 1-8
3: 9-16
4: 17-24
5: 25-32
Class A:
Floor 2, room 1: Kenji.
Floor 2, room 3: Makoto.
Floor 3, room 12: Yusuke/Haigou.
Floor 3, room 15: Yugo.
Floor 4, room 17: Kaito.
Floor 4, room 20: Shiruku/Donia.
Floor 5, room 26: Zasha/Ruriko.
Floor 5, room 27: Kiba/Himawari.
Floor 5, room 30: Senshi/Masanori.

Class B:
Floor 2, room 5: Fuyuki/Yakima.
Floor 2, room 7: Koichi.
Floor 2, room 8: Yagi.
Floor 3, room 13: Haken/Kasumi.
Floor 4, room 21: Onkyto.
...Also @DarkHydraT , please, fix your room number to fit with the 8 rooms per floor starting on the second floor... it's been a while now and it's still bugging me...

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
@Shikowara The room you picked for Kuro hasn't been taken but... it's not a room number that should exist, or something.
Here's a reference for the rooms so far~:

...Also @DarkHydraT , please, fix your room number to fit with the 8 rooms per floor starting on the second floor... it's been a while now and it's still bugging me...
Ah, I see. My bad. He'll take floor 2, room 2. I'll go exit my post real quick.

~Rinko~

Okay, some quick things.
1. I know this is thinking ahead a bit but, whatever the teams for the Battle Test are, could you, maybe, not put Ruriko against Himawari or Kuro...? I want her to be able to bluff, since, well... it's not like she could do anything that'd show of her Quirk in the test, could she? So those two are the only ones who (likely) know.

2. This thinking even further ahead, but who do you think should be the hero student to annoy Shitto to motivate her in the Sports Festival? @DarkHydraT , I'm thinking Donia would be most likely, even though Shitto would not stand any chance of beating her...~

3. I made hero character who'll be open for taking up interns~ Yes this is thinking even further ahead this is my problem.
Name: Kazuko Miyata. (宮田和子)
Birthday: September 7th.
Personality: Naturally, she’s very kind and friendly, as any purely altruistic hero would be. Though to anyone who has even slightest rude or careless personality, she likewise turns quite rude herself.
Appearance: Medium skin, somewhat large black eyes with a silver ring around the outside of the irises, shoulder-length aqua hair with a slight curl near the end and a little spikey-up part at the top, fairly tall, at 168.25cm (roughly 5’ 6¼”), and a pretty tough build. The back of her hands and lower arms are covered in what looks to be shiny black scales.
Clothing: Typically loose, cute, and aqua/cyan and white, sometimes with slightly greener hues. Always with short sleeves.
Quirk: Solar Panel: The ‘scales’ on her arms store solar energy, which can be released in bursts/projectiles, or by using it to strengthen, say, a punch. These ‘scales’ can only store so much energy at once, however, and if the ‘scales’ aren’t in direct sunlight for a long enough period of time, they’ll lose all the energy stored up.
Stats:
Speed: 3/5
Technique: 1/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperativeness: 2/5
Hero name/Hero costume: Sunshine Hero: Clear Sky Rainbow - An iridescent black vest top with a faint, stich-like grid pattern on it and semi-tight trousers, with silver-y blue piped trims around the armholes and divide between the top and trousers. ¼ length boots in a similar style to the rest, a shiny black colour with silver-y blue soles and trim at the top. A piece of the same piping acts sort of like a circlet, with a small piece of black silk attached at the back. She also has a pair of glove-like support items, in the same shiny black as most of her outfit, that act as extra storage for her Quirk’s energy.
Backstory: The youngest of three siblings and the second girl, Kazuko was often picked on by her sister Kumiko, who was in general a bully and effectively the ‘queen of the school grounds’, but she seemed to focus on Kazuko more than others.
Kazuko naturally grew to loathe her sister and was the only one ever stood up to her, however little it changed things. Kumiko’s gradually crueller behaviour made Kazuko less and less tolerable of rudeness and kept motivating her through middle and high school to become a hero and stop as much pain as possible.
Dislikes:
Clouds, staying up late, rudeness.
Other:
Her older siblings are 28 and 23, the latter being her sister Kumiko, who her family lost contact with after she graduated high school.
Her hero name is probably way cooler sounding in Japanese. “Tenki Niji” is what I’d think it’d be. (Full: サンシャインヒーロー天気虹 Sanshain Hiiroo Tenki Niji)
Her given name literally means "peace child." Nuance!
Her hero ranking in the charts is somewhere around 75th-125th. In only three years since graduating, that's got to be impressive.

And lastly, @ThAtGuY101 , in case you missed it, I posted a couple days ago so...~

Okay, some quick things.
1. I know this is thinking ahead a bit but, whatever the teams for the Battle Test are, could you, maybe, not put Ruriko against Himawari or Kuro...? I want her to be able to bluff, since, well... it's not like she could do anything that'd show of her Quirk in the test, could she? So those two are the only ones who (likely) know.

2. This thinking even further ahead, but who do you think should be the hero student to annoy Shitto to motivate her in the Sports Festival? @DarkHydraT , I'm thinking Donia would be most likely, even though Shitto would not stand any chance of beating her...~

3. I made hero character who'll be open for taking up interns~ Yes this is thinking even further ahead this is my problem.
Personality: Naturally, she’s very kind and friendly, as any purely altruistic hero would be. Though to anyone who has even slightest rude or careless personality, she likewise turns quite rude herself.
Appearance: Medium skin, somewhat large black eyes with a silver ring around the outside of the irises, shoulder-length aqua hair with a slight curl near the end and a little spikey-up part at the top, fairly tall, at 168.25cm (roughly 5’ 6¼”), and a pretty tough build. The back of her hands and lower arms are covered in what looks to be shiny black scales.
Clothing: Typically loose, cute, and aqua/cyan and white, sometimes with slightly greener hues. Always with short sleeves.
Quirk: Solar Panel: The ‘scales’ on her arms store solar energy, which can be released in bursts/projectiles, or by using it to strengthen, say, a punch. These ‘scales’ can only store so much energy at once, however, and if the ‘scales’ aren’t in direct sunlight for a long enough period of time, they’ll lose all the energy stored up.
Stats:
Hero name/Hero costume: Sunshine Hero: Clear Sky Rainbow - An iridescent black vest top with a faint, stich-like grid pattern on it and semi-tight trousers, with silver-y blue piped trims around the armholes and divide between the top and trousers. ¼ length boots in a similar style to the rest, a shiny black colour with silver-y blue soles and trim at the top. A piece of the same piping acts sort of like a circlet, with a small piece of black silk attached at the back. She also has a pair of glove-like support items, in the same shiny black as most of her outfit, that act as extra storage for her Quirk’s energy.
Backstory: The youngest of three siblings and the second girl, Kazuko was often picked on by her sister Kumiko, who was in general a bully and effectively the ‘queen of the school grounds’, but she seemed to focus on Kazuko more than others.
Kazuko naturally grew to loathe her sister and was the only one ever stood up to her, however little it changed things. Kumiko’s gradually crueller behaviour made Kazuko less and less tolerable of rudeness and kept motivating her through middle and high school to become a hero and stop as much pain as possible.
Dislikes: Clouds, staying up late, rudeness.
Other: Her older siblings are 28 and 23, the latter being her sister Kumiko, who her family lost contact with after she graduated high school.
Her hero name is probably way cooler sounding in Japanese. “Tenki Niji” is what I’d think it’d be. (Full: サンシャインヒーロー天気虹 Sanshain Hiiroo Tenki Niji)
Her hero ranking in the charts is somewhere around 75th-125th. In only three years since graduating, that's got to be impressive.

And lastly, @ThAtGuY101 , in case you missed it, I posted a couple days ago so...~
I am always willing to annoy people, consider it done

Jayblade

Stats:
Dislikes: Clouds, staying up late, rudeness.
Other: Her older siblings are 28 and 23, the latter being her sister Kumiko, who her family lost contact with after she graduated high school.
Ooooo, cool to see another pro up in here. Looks all good to me soooo, accepted.

Hello it's been a hot sec, but I got a sudden will to finish the 1-A seating order art
Also wanted to check with all of you if it'd be alright that I post this to the creative corner here on Charms (you can just like to agree)

1-ASittingOrderNectGen.png

Jayblade

Hey, hi, hello.

Real quick just thought to announce smth for those who aren't in the discord server. First of all, i'm gonna begin working on a post soon, something i've been holding off on doing due to my recently busy schedule. So expect that anywhere ranging from tomorrow to towards the end of the week.

Secondly, because of the rp hitting somewhat of a roadblock with the dorm stuff, i've decided that it'd be probably be best for us to just time skip to the next day where we can have the classes begin their hero training. I'm aware that we've previously planned to have a dorm contest take place, but imo we could still fit that in somewhere, just after we get the rp in motion again ofc.

So yeah that's kinda it. If any of you guys would like to get a post up or finish up any interactions before the skip, just lmk and i'll make sure to let you get that up before I go ahead and post the skip.

~Rinko~

Hey, hi, hello.

Real quick just thought to announce smth for those who aren't in the discord server. First of all, i'm gonna begin working on a post soon, something i've been holding off on doing due to my recently busy schedule. So expect that anywhere ranging from tomorrow to towards the end of the week.

Secondly, because of the rp hitting somewhat of a roadblock with the dorm stuff, i've decided that it'd be probably be best for us to just time skip to the next day where we can have the classes begin their hero training. I'm aware that we've previously planned to have a dorm contest take place, but imo we could still fit that in somewhere, just after we get the rp in motion again ofc.

So yeah that's kinda it. If any of you guys would like to get a post up or finish up any interactions before the skip, just lmk and i'll make sure to let you get that up before I go ahead and post the skip.
I'd like to add a little more to Ruriko's conversation, I hope @ThAtGuY101 also continues it a bit, too.
Anyways, I'll get on my post as soon as I'm on my computer~

~Rinko~

Haa... idiot me got distracted so... I'm starting now~
Also, should we work out who all the teachers are gonna be? If it helps I could get a list off the wiki of what teaching roles there are and who was in them in for the main series. Though, really anyone can...

Edit: ...Ruriko's kinda going in a different direction than I expected.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Haa... idiot me got distracted so... I'm starting now~
Also, should we work out who all the teachers are gonna be? If it helps I could get a list off the wiki of what teaching roles there are and who was in them in for the main series. Though, really anyone can...
That certainly sounds like a good idea. Bare in mind that lessons outside of heroics won't be receiving too much spotlight though. But even still, planning out who the teachers are gonna be sounds like a good idea.

Looking through staff members list (link btw https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/U.A._High_School#U.A._Staff (U.A. High School | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom)) i'd say that most of them'll be in need of a replacement. Pretty sure we've already established in rp that Nezu is still the headmaster, so he's gonna stick around. And I don't exactly think it's worth swapping out someone like Lunch Rush and ngl I kinda like the idea of him staying as the cook. But the rest we could easily replace with either ocs or former UA students. Off the top of my head the only replacements I could think of rn would be Mei Hatsume in place of Power Loader, which is a fairly obvious pick. And maybe Deku taking the place of All Might? But other than that, i'm pretty unsure about the rest.

Edit: @ThAtGuY101 should've probably thought to ask whether or not you think Present Mic would still be working as the school's english teacher?

Last edited:
Silva replaced Thirteen.

Devvoid's Akiko is the nurse.

Tokoyami is 1A homeroom teacher

Monoma for 1B

I believe all the other positions are open for taking or will be default claimed by canon teachers from the anime.

Edit: @ThAtGuY101 should've probably thought to ask whether or not you think Present Mic would still be working as the school's english teacher?

If nobody wants to make an English Teacher, then absolutely.

~Rinko~

That certainly sounds like a good idea. Bare in mind that lessons outside of heroics won't be receiving too much spotlight though. But even still, planning out who the teachers are gonna be sounds like a good idea.

Looking through staff members list (link btw https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/U.A._High_School#U.A._Staff (U.A. High School | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom)) i'd say that most of them'll be in need of a replacement. Pretty sure we've already established in rp that Nezu is still the headmaster, so he's gonna stick around. And I don't exactly think it's worth swapping out someone like Lunch Rush and ngl I kinda like the idea of him staying as the cook. But the rest we could easily replace with either ocs or former UA students. Off the top of my head the only replacements I could think of rn would be Mei Hatsume in place of Power Loader, which is a fairly obvious pick. And maybe Deku taking the place of All Might? But other than that, i'm pretty unsure about the rest.

Yeah, Hatsume is clearly the one who'd take over Power Loader's spot.
Izuku taking All Might's place also makes sense but uh... how we gonna handle the... spoilery stuff...? 'Cause there's even some manga spoilers that'd have to be taken into account if he's seen fighting... I suppose if that's necessary, we could just handwave that and say 'he finished handling the situation' or something, not detailing how.

Silva replaced Thirteen.

Devvoid's Akiko is the nurse.

Tokoyami is 1A homeroom teacher

Monoma for 1B

I believe all the other positions are open for taking or will be default claimed by canon teachers from the anime.

If nobody wants to make an English Teacher, then absolutely.
Since Mic's still doing the announcements, it'd make sense for him to still be a teacher as well.

Anyways, these leave for the teachers...
Modern Literature
Maths
And... Modern Hero Art History. Whatever that's about.
I kinda thought there was a dedicated gym teacher, but eh, guess there isn't...

There's also a space for a guidance counsellor. Since that's a really minor role, I might consider making a character for it, but if anyone jumps on that before I say I've started on them then I'm fine with that~

Jayblade

Yeah, Hatsume is clearly the one who'd take over Power Loader's spot.
Izuku taking All Might's place also makes sense but uh... how we gonna handle the... spoilery stuff...? 'Cause there's even some manga spoilers that'd have to be taken into account if he's seen fighting... I suppose if that's necessary, we could just handwave that and say 'he finished handling the situation' or something, not detailing how.
Yeaaaah that's gonna be a little tough. I suppose what you suggested could work fine, but we may have to have a little more discussion on that front. Should also mention that there is some other spoilery stuff that could come up when discussing the staff, which I won't detail, so I'm saying it's maybe best to swap out all of the old teachers as to avoid that topic all together. All except for Present Mic ofc.

~Rinko~

From my understanding/impression of Modern Hero Art History is like how one should present themselves as a hero. This is the subject that Midnight taught right? And the students chose their hero names and stuff in here.

I think the subject is weirdly named, but uhh yeah-
Mm... probably something like that. But if so, why 'history'?
It's so weirdly named... I'll go check if the class where they picked their hero names was actually called that.
Yeaaaah that's gonna be a little tough. I suppose what you suggested could work fine, but we may have to have a little more discussion on that front. Should also mention that there is some other spoilery stuff that could come up when discussing the staff, which I won't detail, so I'm saying it's maybe best to swap out all of the old teachers as to avoid that topic all together. All except for Present Mic ofc.
Hm? My memory isn't great... are you just talking about the stuff that happens in the next arc for the anime and/or its aftermath? I can't really think of what else...

Jayblade

Hm? My memory isn't great... are you just talking about the stuff that happens in the next arc for the anime and/or its aftermath? I can't really think of what else...
I'm pretty sure the spoiler i'm referring happens during the next arc of the anime. I haven't actually read up to that particular point in the manga, but ended up getting spoiled for it myself lol. Other than that I shall say no more.