• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Hey all. Long time no post in the discussion. So. Here. I’ll leave this I created today. The generals in suits (Keep this in mind for later in the roleplay.)
94A83953-9BAA-481E-8507-42D041EC3423.png

I got inspired through hearing a segment of this song:

*Edit*
I’m mentioning the dark phoenix @Cryronn the Mudkip because I want to bring the Generals as actual characters now.

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
i wanted to join the rp again that is what you missed

guess who? is koru

i finally return with new character (though my first three chars won't be in the rp anymore)

Name: Noah Spencer

Species: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Noah is a pretty basic guy, with blonde hair with it being a mess, and green eyes. He wears a sweater with a smile design printed on, with a black shirt under it. He also wears sweatpants, while his shoes are white.

Abilities and Powers:
-Electro (or Lighting/Thunder)Noah is able to travel through anything electric, and teleport, leaving something called "Thunder Seed", which activates after a certain amount of time. The Thunder Seed explodes in a small area, causing a small blast of electricity. He can also manipulate electricity. A drawback though, is that he can easily get hurt, as his power reduces his resistance and endurance, but raises speed and damage of his attacks.

Personality: Noah is.. well, to put simply, hard to befriend. Noah doesn't like talking to people, unless they're ones he trusts. But once you do get him to trust you, he is the most loyal friend you could ask for. He is calm and collected, and doesn't make reckless descisions.

Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Recommendation

Relationships: Anna Spencer (48F/Alive) - Andrew Cerise (47M/Dead)

Other: He hates the quacks of ducks, he finds them annoying. His favorite fruit are mangoes.

did edit something for mobility, as i feel that moving only through objects that have electricity is kinda a very big drawback, plus i wanted to capture a speedy, with rapid attack lightning, instead of a burst attack or smth

MarcelGalliard790

aight I'm back what did I miss
Nero is needed in the class room. Either than that. Not much besides Samael entering the fray.

By the way. I’m tweaking Samael’s abilities so here you guys go. Primarily @Cryronn the Mudkip
Special abilities used by Samael in combat. Ranging from making his scythes have two sharp ends to them. Making them carve through like buzzsaws. But his main technique is with his obsidian scythes. The obsidian scythes can access a magma mode. Breaking the shell of obsidian and showing the heat underneath.

Samael’s chains on his outfit aren’t just for show, they are also used in combat as well. Anima Sola is an ability that requires a ton of focus. But anima Sola can be used in two primary ways. The first way is to temporarily bind the enemy. By sending chains from the ground and holding the enemy in place. The other method is to use the chains in combat. Whenever Samael wants to he can Increase the heat in them using one of his scythe art abilities.

Using the burning reaper blood in his veins, he can transform into a fiery reaper. His skull becomes the top part of the jaw as well as floating to. His entire body becomes a skeleton as well. Sharp teeth are present, As well as pure orange eyes with only a dash of black. The eyes appear broken, like glass. His reaper attire consists of a large black cloak. He has a armor-like attire underneath said cloak. He also gains fiery bone wings. This form increases his scythe arts and Anima Sola usage. It can also increase his strength as well. But can be used up to a certain extent. When the skull’s light is a shallow blue, it is weak.

MarcelGalliard790

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM IM PLAYING MINECRAFT, also I've returned, I'm going to be more active on Pokecharms now sice Discord rp highschool servers are weird, how we doing, what do we need the great Shamaniac231 for today?
Well. @Cmeriwether and I both need Max in the Classroom. Damon and Alexis want to thank Max for bringing the two together.

I’m new to the site but I’ve roleplayed before so here’s my character!
Name(First and last): Heather Whitlock

Age: Unknown (However they appear to have the mental age of a 15 year old)

Species: Object Head

Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Heather is an Object Head to say the least, which is an anthropomorphic object. He has human features too, which is basically anything below head. Heather has a light grey Television with black and white buttons/nozzles and two thin black antennas. The screen is off with the SMPTE color bars from yellow to red on the bottom. He is rather tall, a whopping 6’9 at that. He has tanned colored skin and has two outfits, one a black and white suit with flower patterns on some of the top part sported with a poofy neck collar and black gloves/dress shoes. Another outfit which is the one he wears most of the time is a light pink sweater with a white collar and wrists. He doesn’t cover his hands in this outfit. He also has a yellow beanie put on the left corner of his Television Head. For pants Heather wears black pants that look sweat-like with pink and green shoes.

His body build looks muscular.

Abilities and Powers:
Future Project ~ The ability to occasionally project one’s future on the screen of the TV, however a drawback is associated with this ability: it sometimes doesn’t work or is unable to produce accurate information.

Telepathic Communication Screen (T.C.S)~ Allows the user to telepathically communicate to where the words on screen are seen only by those he has linked his mind to to see. Once again a drawback comes with this, the words will act glitched sometimes.

Sounds ~ As Heather is partially a Television, he is able to play music or varying pitches of noise to scare or hurt someone’s ears, if it’s not used as defense then he’s also able to play calming soft music as well.

Personality: Heather is an ESFG personality. He is friendly and outgoing and more of an extrovert who just loves the company of others. He’s reliable and rather organized despite his unusual messiness on room organization, but he is organized with planning and schedules. Heather is very practical and literal, imagine telling him that it’s “5:00”, he will correct this and tell you that’s it’s actually “4:56”. He enjoys being active and productive as well. He can be a bit rude and stubborn as well as attention-seeking.

Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Passed test with okay numbers.

Relationships:
Cackle Whitlock (Candle Object Head; Father)
Mr. Luck Whitlock (Playing Card’s Object Head; Other father) [Heather was adopted]

Other: If not using T.C.S then he will speak like a regular human, however it will glitch out sometimes, forcing him to speak on the screen.
Some quotes
“Pffftttttt, I didn’t hurt your feelings. You just happened to pick up on me talking badly about you”
“Awwwwwww.. your kinda cute for a little human head.”
“Okay okay okay.”
“BAHAHHA, Thunder-Quack? Or Quack-Thunder?”

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

I’m new to the site but I’ve roleplayed before so here’s my character!
Name(First and last): Heather Whitlock

Age: Unknown (However they appear to have the mental age of a 15 year old)

Species: Object Head

Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Heather is an Object Head to say the least, which is an anthropomorphic object. He has human features too, which is basically anything below head. Heather has a light grey Television with black and white buttons/nozzles and two thin black antennas. The screen is off with the SMPTE color bars from yellow to red on the bottom. He is rather tall, a whopping 6’9 at that. He has tanned colored skin and has two outfits, one a black and white suit with flower patterns on some of the top part sported with a poofy neck collar and black gloves/dress shoes. Another outfit which is the one he wears most of the time is a light pink sweater with a white collar and wrists. He doesn’t cover his hands in this outfit. He also has a yellow beanie put on the left corner of his Television Head. For pants Heather wears black pants that look sweat-like with pink and green shoes.

His body build looks muscular.

Abilities and Powers:
Future Project ~ The ability to occasionally project one’s future on the screen of the TV, however a drawback is associated with this ability: it sometimes doesn’t work or is unable to produce accurate information.

Telepathic Communication Screen (T.C.S)~ Allows the user to telepathically communicate to where the words on screen are seen only by those he has linked his mind to to see. Once again a drawback comes with this, the words will act glitched sometimes.

Sounds ~ As Heather is partially a Television, he is able to play music or varying pitches of noise to scare or hurt someone’s ears, if it’s not used as defense then he’s also able to play calming soft music as well.

Personality: Heather is an ESFG personality. He is friendly and outgoing and more of an extrovert who just loves the company of others. He’s reliable and rather organized despite his unusual messiness on room organization, but he is organized with planning and schedules. Heather is very practical and literal, imagine telling him that it’s “5:00”, he will correct this and tell you that’s it’s actually “4:56”. He enjoys being active and productive as well. He can be a bit rude and stubborn as well as attention-seeking.

Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Passed test with okay numbers.

Relationships:
Cackle Whitlock (Candle Object Head; Father)
Mr. Luck Whitlock (Playing Card’s Object Head; Other father) [Heather was adopted]

Other: If not using T.C.S then he will speak like a regular human, however it will glitch out sometimes, forcing him to speak on the screen.
Some quotes
“Pffftttttt, I didn’t hurt your feelings. You just happened to pick up on me talking badly about you”
“Awwwwwww.. your kinda cute for a little human head.”
“Okay okay okay.”
You are missing one key word in your bio to be accepted
Hint: What sound does lightning make combined with the sound of a duck. Add that to your bio and You’ll be accepted in no time.

*Edit* @Cryronn the Mudkip We got a new student!!!!

Last edited:
Hey all. Long time no post in the discussion. So. Here. I’ll leave this I created today. The generals in suits (Keep this in mind for later in the roleplay.)
View attachment 939756
I got inspired through hearing a segment of this song:

*Edit*
I’m mentioning the dark phoenix @Cryronn the Mudkip because I want to bring the Generals as actual characters now.

Who these people?

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Hello have second krou bio

Name: Leon Blackwell

Species: Human

Sexuality: Straight, probably..

Appearance: Leon wears a green hoodie, looking similarly to a chameleon, though the hoodie has patches, which have probably been patched up by Leon himself since he gets into trouble most, if not all the time. Most of the time, the top half of his face is covered in a shadow, nobody has seen the top half of his face though, and he doesn't plan on showing it to anyone, not right now, anyway.

From anything that you can see, Leon has a brownish skin color. In terms of height, he's 5'4, with a slim body type.

Abilities and Powers:
Invisibilty: A simple power, though extremely useful to Leon, as he uses it to his advisable to find weakspots in his enemies.

Personality: Simply, Leon is a troublemaker, normally laid-back and likes to watch things burn (metaphorically), and isn't easy to befriend. If you get to know him, you'll immediately find out that you're an "acquaintance" to him, and you wouldn't find out how to be friends. Our chameleon buddy here, is also pretty stubborn, though, a little secret is that he hates thunder.

Way of Application: Reccomendation.

Relationships: None right now, except his family ofc.

Other: He likes ducks, for some reason. He hasn't told anyone, but he likes the quacking sound they make.