• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
guess who? is koru

i finally return with new character (though my first three chars won't be in the rp anymore)

Name: Noah Spencer

Species: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Noah is a pretty basic guy, with blonde hair with it being a mess, and green eyes. He wears a sweater with a smile design printed on, with a black shirt under it. He also wears sweatpants, while his shoes are white.

Abilities and Powers:
-Electro (or Lighting/Thunder)Noah is able to travel through anything electric, and teleport, leaving something called "Thunder Seed", which activates after a certain amount of time. The Thunder Seed explodes in a small area, causing a small blast of electricity. He can also manipulate electricity. A drawback though, is that he can easily get hurt, as his power reduces his resistance and endurance, but raises speed and damage of his attacks.

Personality: Noah is.. well, to put simply, hard to befriend. Noah doesn't like talking to people, unless they're ones he trusts. But once you do get him to trust you, he is the most loyal friend you could ask for. He is calm and collected, and doesn't make reckless descisions.

Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Recommendation

Relationships: Anna Spencer (48F/Alive) - Andrew Cerise (47M/Dead)

Other: He hates the quacks of ducks, he finds them annoying. His favorite fruit are mangoes.

did edit something for mobility, as i feel that moving only through objects that have electricity is kinda a very big drawback, plus i wanted to capture a speedy, with rapid attack lightning, instead of a burst attack or smth

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Ah, alright but I do have to say excuse my language but. @Gold The Dragonite WHY 7 ? Your a fucking god for managing that- I can't even manage 2 right.

Thanks, and I only have 4 students. I would've had 6? characters (and activeness on the actual roleplay itself) if it weren't for laziness and a few mental health issues, which would've been too much for me. And it's not too hard for me because 2 are too lazy/introverted to talk to people, the other two keep getting denied conversations.

Not quite, @Gold The Dragonite still needs to post, and he has several characters in class, and @[Candy] I could use a response to Ariana, if you are able.

And no promises but I'll be trying my best to get Andrew to say something cocky without creeping people out.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
So I came up with an Idea for those present on the past Comet Trail roleplay. How would your current version of your characters interact to their previous selves? I made three.
(I made these in Gacha Life)
Porcos:
9EA7F575-C31A-498B-A0B3-97AB1E3787B0.png

Alexis:
A2317C65-B11B-4EC8-8776-CAA9F35DE463.png

Marcel (The originator of the idea):
167AF298-153B-4BC6-846A-CB37F454CB2C.png

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
My lazy bums finally back online ! Storing drama pot lol. @MarcelGalliard790 could I possibly remake one of your gacha ocs, they look really good but I sorta wanna see what they would look like in gacha style. ^^ It's okay if u say no I'm just bored and need something to distract myself with.
Quick question. Which of my OCs will you be using

Again. You have my permission to make all of them in your style. You don’t just need to be torn to pick one
Yes yes I know. But I'm also in school so I gotta make them slowly but I made your main Marcel. I'm to lazy to figure out how to get the photo link so it's a file. But I used gacha club.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220128-083021.png
    Screenshot_20220128-083021.png
    597.4 KB · Views: 55