• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Get Isekai'd

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Life is life.

Drama, loss, degeneracy, taxes, and crises of futility are all common, though the love and glee experienced periodically by the masses makes it all worth it to them.

What if there was something more? It's human nature to dream of a world better than what they have, whether it's as simple as hoping you get that job, or as complex as writing your own story that spans a millennia. And what if... that world existed out there somewhere?

Well, this particular story begins with you falling asleep on an unremarkable day, in an unremarkable week, in the month Elon Musk bought Twitter. The story ends with you waking up... probably. But, it's not the beginning or ending that make it special, no, it's what happens in between. For the duration of the story, you cease to exist in the reality you know.

Welcome to The Dream.

---

Starter Info:
The Dream is a high fantasy-themed world where anyone with enough dedication can become anything. A mage, legendary fighter, or cleric, maybe even a beast as frightening as your foes could imagine. Dreamers are the name given to those that were transported to this realm, those who once existed in the other world. Sleep is optional for them, and any skill they practice regularly will become better, no matter how gradual. The starting amount of Dreamers will be 100,000, but most will be NPCs, obviously. There's also a race that naturally inhabits The Dream, named Stagnants. They look similar to humans, but with pale white skin, no nose, enlarged eyes, and sharpened teeth. They will act largely as NPCs, but they may be characters if you so please. They are more powerful than Dreamers in the early stages, but the Dreamers' tendency to evolve in strength will have Stagnants soon insignificant in terms of battle. Speaking of, all Dreamers start out as normal people with daggers and a tiny amount of gold. You have to battle to become stronger, similar to a video game. Some Dreamers can get a Special Skill: an ability unique to them such as a new type of magic or just some sort of innate superpower. The RP will begin in the plaza of a city located within the first world, the Plains. Worlds are a key part of this rp, but I'll explain more in the actual rp.
Magic is pretty straightforward, there's elemental spells, summoning, you get the idea. Alternatively, one could dedicate themselves to psionics or ki. Basic stuff, but if you're wondering if a specific spell is a common ability or Special Spell, I'm open to questions.

Basically, your characters can be anything given enough time.

---

Rule time.
1. Follow Pokécharms rules or else.
2. Respect fellow RPers. Even if you dislike them or a decision they made, keep that in this discussion thread or else.
3. Put 'bananarama slamma-jamma' in your bio if you read this or else.
4. Use common sense, if you have to question it then either ask or don't do it or else.
5. I want this to be a commitment. It's fine if you can't post for a little while, but if you can't stick with us then you will not be able to return and your characters will be killed or given to another RPer. Basically, just remember to post every so often if you're being waited on, or else.
6. Have fun or else.

---

Character Bio time(There's no limit as long as it doesn't violate Rule 4, so have as many as are manageable for you.).
Name(in The Dream):
Appearance: (can be anything you want, from a 10 ft fly to a dwarf with 20 arms)
Class: (what class are you gonna aim for: Glass Cannon Spellsword? Tanky Mage? Speedy Beast Tamer?)
Special Skill(optional):
Other:

(Weapons, abilities, and personality will be described in rp, even irl names and backstories if you wish)

---

My characters:

Name: Damon Duke
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Damon Duke stands at 6', with light grey skin, amber eyes, and short, crystalline horns the color of rubies sticking from his short sandy blond hair. He has a black scar running down the right side of his face. He has a thin build with light muscle. Damon wears a skintight black tank top with a gold stripe on the right side, and baggy pants that end tucked into leather boots.
Class: Rushdown Spellsword
Special Skill: Temporal Triple(when he performs a melee attack, two afterimages of himself may follow and commit the same attack for triple the damage)
Other: bananarama slamma-jamma

Name: Elinore
Appearance: Elinore stands at 4'11", with those pink pigtail drill things that go down to her waist. She has blue eyes, fair skin, and wears a puffy black-and red dress, complete with long black gloves and stockings.
Class: Glass Cannon Mage/Psionic
Special Skill: Passive Energy Absorption
Other:

Name: Maximilian Sunburst
Appearance: Maximilian is 5'10", with caramel skin and raven-black hair being held up by a red makeshift headband, both ends of the strip of cloth flowing behind him. He also has yellow reptilian eyes as well as sharp claws. Eventually he'll have some light armor, but to begin he has a black shirt and olive trousers.
Class: All-Rounder Mutant/Beast Tamer
Special Skill: none

Name: L'Khroagh (la-krow) Smitter
Sexuality: Ace
Appearance: L'Khroagh is a Stagnant, meaning he has all the aforementioned features. He stands at 7'2", with an almost impossibly slim build. He has no hair, but his pupils are black as night. His robes are long with black an blue coloration.
Class: n/a
Special Skill: n/a
Other: L'Khroagh is the lord of the town the Dreamers first appear in, and the protection of his people is his first priority.

That's all from me right now, go wild with your own characters and if there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ctmB5BGpe7 (Join the The Dreamers' Subconcious Discord Server!)
Pings: @Gamingfan @DevVoid

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
This sort of enthusiastic interest makes me very happy, welcome all! Two important announcements that I forgot in the initial post:

Though I'm going to be the one behind most of the NPCs and main bosses, it's encouraged for you to have your own side stories and quests. The world is a sandbox(that will expand as the rp goes on), able to be defined as the roleplayers wish and shaped how the characters choose(still within the bounds of Rule 4, but otherwise go wild).

Also, I made a Discord server before Vee did lol: https://discord.gg/ctmB5BGpe7 (Join the The Dreamers' Subconcious Discord Server!)
It's a lot easier to do discussion on Discord, at least for me, but don't feel pressured to join if you prefer to stick with the discussion thread.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
How dare you. >:L

Question - how many characters are we limited to off the bat? I'm not planning to have more than 2-3, but I just want to double check before I start on their bios.
I could've sworn I mentioned it, but apparently I forgot that too, forgive me. There's not gonna be a hard limit, as many as you can reasonably handle and consistently post with. 2-3 per person sounds good to start with so we can get into the groove of things before potentially expanding the cast.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Welcome to the hit new anime: I Went To Sleep One Day And Woke Up With A Pissy Wolf Spirit As My Companion
Name(in The Dream): Loufe
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: A bit on the tall side, standing at 5'11 and wearing a dark blue-almost black really-cloak. Underneath he wears a simple but safe black T-shirt, leather pants, boots, and gloves. Perhaps he'd be rather intimidating...until you see how scrawny he is under all that. Add on big, brown, child-like eyes, matching messy hair, and skin that looks like it never saw the sun at any point, the whole "I am darkness" thing is clearly a front.
Class: Glass Cannon Necromancer
Special Skill(optional): Deep Appraisal (Allows user to check one's health on an impressive level, showing their medical, physical, and even mental (to an extent) state in great detail.
Other: jamma slamma by bananarama or something

And the Sequel: I Woke Up One Day With Broccoli For Hair
Name(in The Dream): Flora
Sexuality: Pan
Appearance: Physically, she looked human, but clearly she's not made up like one. With long, bushy hair that quite literally is a bush, a mix of wood, leaves, and vines acting as a crop top and leggings, no shoes, and the rather obvious green skin and eyes, Flora is the epitome of nature itself.
Class: Chlorokinetic All-Arounder
Special Skill(optional):...maybe
Other:

And the midquel: That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime

....wait

Name(in The Dream): Gelato
Appearance: So you know Jell-O right?
That.
Literally a blob of that, but rather translucent, like water. Though they can morph into different shapes.
Class: Varies
Special Skill(optional): Adaptability (Changes into numerous forms depending on the outside factors. Stats are generally weak, but gives the user a lot of variety)
Other:

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Ay, Loufe! Good to have him. But, does Necromancy Affinity affect how fast he gains power of the necromantic type, or is it more of a power boost? If it's the latter, then I don't think it's really needed, since he could just become of the strongest necromancers without need for a formal boost.
He's accepted, but you're free to change his Skill if you so wish(which I'll also have to approve of just in case).

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Name (In the Dream): Null

Appearance: Null stands at 5'9" with an average build. His body is similar to that of a changeling - steel-grey skin, white glowing eyes encircled with black circles and bone-white hair, most of which is combed back with only two strands, one long and one short, hang down by the middle of his forehead. For starting apparel, Null wears a dark-purple robe with golden lines going across the edges and dark-brown wandering boots, while underneath it's a simple black, long-sleeve shirt with matching pants and socks.

Class: Support/Indirect Summoner

Special Skill: Shapeshifter (User can take up the forms of the summons they own.)

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Name: Rain
Sexuality: Bisexual, preference towards girls

Appearance: Long, dark purple hair, loose and straight but often tangled with thorns and various wildflowers. Almond-shaped green eyes and tan skin. Slender, deft fingers with claws like a cat’s. Her stomach fades into thick, dark fur, in hues of purple, blue and green, the lower half of a large predatory cat. Vibrant, bioluminescent patterns of bright cyan are arranged in the fur like stylized leopard spots. Large paws ending in wicked retractable claws, yet still move surprisingly daintily. Wears a dark brown cropped jacket and a mahogany longbow over one shoulder, a quiver of arrows over the other.

TL;DR: purple glowy tabaxi and green centaur did the nasty

Class: Berserker Ranger
Special Skill: Dangerous Grace - the glowing patterns on the user’s catlike lower half shimmer ominously with movement, giving all who can see it an inexplicable sense of danger and unease. This urges away predators and gives the user a slight advantage in combat.

Other: I slamma’d your banana jam-a into a panorama

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Name (In the Dream): Null

Appearance: Null stands at 5'9" with an average build. His body is similar to that of a changeling - steel-grey, white glowing eyes encircled with black circles and bone-white hair, most of which is combed pack and only two strands, one long and one short, hang down by the middle of his forehead. For starting apparel, Null wears a dark-purple robe with golden lines going across the edges and dark-brown wandering boots, while underneath it's a simple black, long-sleeve shirt with matching pants and socks.

Class: Support/Indirect Summoner

Special Skill: Shapeshifter (User can take up the forms of the summons they own.)

Null is accepted, it's gonna be interesting to have a changeling in our midst. Lookin forward to it!

Name: Rain
Sexuality: Bisexual, preference towards girls

Appearance: Long, dark purple hair, loose and straight but often tangled with thorns and various wildflowers. Almond-shaped green eyes and tan skin. Slender, deft fingers with claws like a cat’s. Her stomach fades into thick, dark fur, in hues of purple, blue and green, the lower half of a large predatory cat. Vibrant, bioluminescent patterns of bright cyan are arranged in the fur like stylized leopard spots. Large paws ending in wicked retractable claws, yet still move surprisingly daintily. Wears a dark brown cropped jacket and a mahogany longbow over one shoulder, a quiver of arrows over the other.

TL;DR: purple glowy tabaxi and green centaur did the nasty

Class: Berserker Ranger
Special Skill: Dangerous Grace - the glowing patterns on the user’s catlike lower half shimmer ominously with movement, giving all who can see it an inexplicable sense of danger and unease. This urges away predators and gives the user a slight advantage in combat.

Other: I slamma’d your banana jam-a into a panorama
I can feel the creativity oozing from this bio, Rain's accepted!

Could I save a spot?
Consider it saved.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ay, Loufe! Good to have him. But, does Necromancy Affinity affect how fast he gains power of the necromantic type, or is it more of a power boost? If it's the latter, then I don't think it's really needed, since he could just become of the strongest necromancers without need for a formal boost.
He's accepted, but you're free to change his Skill if you so wish(which I'll also have to approve of just in case).
Since the skill was "an ability unique to them such as a new type of magic " I was under the impression it would be needed for a specific branch of it

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Since the skill was "an ability unique to them such as a new type of magic " I was under the impression it would be needed for a specific branch of it
Oh, basic magic isn't that narrowed down, I'm talking about niche stuff like magic that controls laws of the universe or other unfamiliar potential magics in a fantasy world, like gravity or technopathy. For what types of magic are within bounds, I look at how common the magic types are in pop culture. Necromancy is fair game, my friend, sorry for the confusion.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Oh, basic magic isn't that narrowed down, I'm talking about niche stuff like magic that controls laws of the universe or other unfamiliar potential magics in a fantasy world, like gravity or technopathy. For what types of magic are within bounds, I look at how common the magic types are in pop culture. Necromancy is fair game, my friend, sorry for the confusion.
Ah, gotcha, added an actual skill then.
....oh and and two new bios, but semantics.

Hoh, interesting, the premise looks like it offers a lot of freedom!

Name (in The Dream):
Raven

Sexuality:
Bicurious

Appearance:
At first glance, you'd never really notice Raven; mostly due to her attempts to blend in as an NPC. Wearing the most standard set of clothing and unwilling to speak unless spoken to first, the girl gives off no sign of sentience. Her voice is monotonous as well, to boot, and for once, it's not to hide some overpowered character trope. She shies away from the limelight and wears her loose hoodie of choice to hide a thin smattering of feathers along her shoulders. More of the same are hidden in her long dark hair, left loose but still magically neat all the time regardless of the intensity of the activity performed, through the power of plot armour. On second glance, one might notice the golden halo in her irises; think Aasimar from DnD 5e, complete with the set of uncommon perfection, with perfectly smooth skin and measured movements. All these traits lend further into her looking like an NPC, programmed with no flaws.
"Me...ta? Meta? What does that mean? Huh? What wall did you say?"

Class:
Fervour caster/defensive mage
Manifests emotions in physical and arcane forms
"Now I can really do some emotional damage! :')"

Special Skill:
Wild Card: Jack of All Trades (locked)
The physical manifestation of curiosity allows her to study and replicate different schools of magic. Each attempt to replicate a skill takes considerable effort and understanding and this ability itself must be learnt first
"Jack of all trades, master of none? What makes you think I'll settle for second-best?"

Other:
Okay I made this mostly because I thought it would be hilarious for someone to walk up to her, and she just panics and gives them a quest, like go kill 30 slimes. And then while they're out killing slimes, she has to go frantically earn gold from somewhere because she did give the person a quest, y'know. Also the power is mostly so that eventually I can start pulling random powers from popular anime and videogames, like I wanna summon Kirby in the Water-Balloon Mouthful mode, y'know? I'm open to nerfing it though if you think that's too much. Also something something banana slamma pajama futurama jk bananarama slamma-jamma

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Welcome to the hit new anime: I Went To Sleep One Day And Woke Up With A Pissy Wolf Spirit As My Companion
Name(in The Dream): Loufe
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: A bit on the tall side, standing at 5'11 and wearing a dark blue-almost black really-cloak. Underneath he wears a simple but safe black T-shirt, leather pants, boots, and gloves. Perhaps he'd be rather intimidating...until you see how scrawny he is under all that. Add on big, brown, child-like eyes, matching messy hair, and skin that looks like it never saw the sun at any point, the whole "I am darkness" thing is clearly a front.
Class: Glass Cannon Necromancer
Special Skill(optional): Deep Appraisal (Allows user to check one's health on an impressive level, showing their medical, physical, and even mental (to an extent) state in great detail.
Other: jamma slamma by bananarama or something

And the Sequel: I Woke Up One Day With Broccoli For Hair
Name(in The Dream): Flora
Sexuality: Pan
Appearance: Physically, she looked human, but clearly she's not made up like one. With long, bushy hair that quite literally is a bush, a mix of wood, leaves, and vines acting as a crop top and leggings, no shoes, and the rather obvious green skin and eyes, Flora is the epitome of nature itself.
Class: Chlorokinetic All-Arounder
Special Skill(optional):...maybe
Other:

And the midquel: That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime

....wait

Name(in The Dream): Gelato
Appearance: So you know Jell-O right?
That.
Literally a blob of that, but rather translucent, like water. Though they can morph into different shapes.
Class: Varies
Special Skill(optional): Adaptability (Changes into numerous forms depending on the outside factors. Stats are generally weak, but gives the user a lot of variety)
Other:
Loufe's new Skill and your two new entries are accepted, they all seem like lots of fun!
Hoh, interesting, the premise looks like it offers a lot of freedom!

Name (in The Dream):
Raven

Sexuality:
Bicurious

Appearance:
At first glance, you'd never really notice Raven; mostly due to her attempts to blend in as an NPC. Wearing the most standard set of clothing and unwilling to speak unless spoken to first, the girl gives off no sign of sentience. Her voice is monotonous as well, to boot, and for once, it's not to hide some overpowered character trope. She shies away from the limelight and wears her loose hoodie of choice to hide a thin smattering of feathers along her shoulders. More of the same are hidden in her long dark hair, left loose but still magically neat all the time regardless of the intensity of the activity performed, through the power of plot armour. On second glance, one might notice the golden halo in her irises; think Aasimar from DnD 5e, complete with the set of uncommon perfection, with perfectly smooth skin and measured movements. All these traits lend further into her looking like an NPC, programmed with no flaws.
"Me...ta? Meta? What does that mean? Huh? What wall did you say?"

Class:
Fervour caster/defensive mage
Manifests emotions in physical and arcane forms
"Now I can really do some emotional damage! :')"

Special Skill:
Wild Card: Jack of All Trades (locked)
The physical manifestation of curiosity allows her to study and replicate different schools of magic. Each attempt to replicate a skill takes considerable effort and understanding and this ability itself must be learnt first
"Jack of all trades, master of none? What makes you think I'll settle for second-best?"

Other:
Okay I made this mostly because I thought it would be hilarious for someone to walk up to her, and she just panics and gives them a quest, like go kill 30 slimes. And then while they're out killing slimes, she has to go frantically earn gold from somewhere because she did give the person a quest, y'know. Also the power is mostly so that eventually I can start pulling random powers from popular anime and videogames, like I wanna summon Kirby in the Water-Balloon Mouthful mode, y'know? I'm open to nerfing it though if you think that's too much. Also something something banana slamma pajama futurama jk bananarama slamma-jamma

Accepted! Emotion-based magic from multiple schools sounds cool, and so does the NPC cover. Don't worry about the skill being too OP, because the steeper learning curve balances it out just fine. Also, yes, freedom is the main idea for this rp. There will be a specific endgoal, but no rush to get there. Though... some characters won't even want to get to the end, prepare yourselves for some existential dilemmas.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Forgive me mods for double-posting, but I'm gonna announce two things. One being a new character that I could not prevent myself from adding:

Name: Profitzio
Sexuality: Money
Appearance: Profitzio wears a white, venetian moretta mask to cover his face, though the rest of his head and abnormally long neck are covered in a black hood that comes to a crooked point atop Profitzio's cranium. The aforementioned neck is made up of several overlapping plates that widen as they get closer to the torso before connecting with the back of his torso. He wears a black button-up shirt, but a hole is torn in the center, allowing for a glimpse at the merchant's real skin. It's covered in large, red scales with flecks of blue. The center of his chest sits a mighty maw, without lips to ever cover the thick, dangerous-looking teeth or the purple tongue behind them. Two short tusks also hang out of his lower jaw. Despite this, Profitzio doesn't speak through this mouth, his shrill voice comes from behind the mask, but his chest-jaws always hang open, heavily breathing. It's also worth noting that his torso is disproportionately large, as his arms seem to belong to a much smaller body. On these arms he wears bicep-long purple velvet gloves with golden embroidery, and on his fingers sit a multitude of separate gems. His lower body is a mass of black cloth, from which seeps a black mist.
Class: Merchant
Special Skill: Low prices and limited time bargains!
Other: It's unclear whether Profitzio is a Dreamer or what... that information comes with a price tag!

And I would also like to announce that I will post the RP thread sometime this weekend, but y'all are welcome to continue coming up with characters.

Here he is, a guy who is totally not going to be Tuxedo Mask or something. I dunno I've never seen Sailor Moon.

Name(in The Dream): Zark Blackwing
Appearance: Relatively human looking, wearing a simple black mask. His outfit appears to be a mix of Zorro, Wesley from the Princess Bride, and Captain Jack Sparrow. So mostly back clothes, with a long black cape, black gloves. He stands a little taller than average, coming in at 6 ft 2 in. Lean muscle type.
Class: Speedy Swashbuckler
Special Skill: Dramatic Escape - While injured, Zark's speed, dodge, banana-jamma-slamma, and stealth abilities sharply increase.
Other: Was a big fan of the above listed fictional characters in the real world.

Name(in The Dream): Zalia Du Orth

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Appearance: Zalia is 5'9", with Brown Eyes with long, wavy Slate Grey hair, her body is stone dense, but her skin is mocha, on a feminine frame. Which gives an apparent weight of 1245 lbs. Her armor will upgrade as she goes along.

Class: Tanky Hexblade

Special Skill(optional): Protector's Pact (Locked): A powerful being had given her 20% of their power, that power can be used to protect herself or Allies, it can protect up to 50% of incoming, said damage. She takes 60% of the incoming damage that was blocked herself. As a feature of this skill, if the Ally were to die from the damage before it was blocked, then Zalia counters the amount that would leave the Ally alive, but she would take a serious injury as a result. The Unlock would be if one of the characters would die from an attack from some higher level monster.

Other: Bananarama Slamma-jamma is an interesting phrase.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Name: Xyr

Age: Ageless (Is made of magic as it is a summon and thereby cannot age.)

Sexuality: N/A

Appearance: Xyr, at his very basic level, will be just over 2" tall and appear as a pale white homunculus with various deformities such as limbs that are too long, semi-pointy ears, hands and feet that are abnormally large, an extra short spine, a small, short horn in the center of his forehead and an abnormally thin body. As Null grows and becomes stronger, Xyr will look less like a failed homonculus and more like a proper human, gaining muscle mass, averaging his limb length, growing dark-brown hair, etc. As he starts off weak, Xyr will start off only being able to 'speak' in grunts, moans and other noises and will gradually learn to speak first broken english and, later on, will be able to speak proper english, although he can still understand and respond to things said to him regardless of how much he's grown.

'Class': Tanky Monk

Special Skill: (Not technically a special skill, just thought to put it here regardless as an explanation) Soulbound (Null will start off with this monster as his first- and main summon. As such, will start off just as weak as Null and will grow stronger alongside his master.)

Other: Xyr will start off loyal to only Null and, as his power increases, will start to take commands from those Null trusts, assuming Null gave the approval to do so beforehand.

h

Name(in The Dream): Nino Calamar (Cal)
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: A white octopus with black and red spots resembling Mexican face paint. Around 3'5 due to his giant head, and has nothing you could consider an actual torso. Also has no visible mouth, yet can still talk though not very well. For some reason wears a sombrero and a poncho.
Class: Supportive Bard/Mage
Special Skill(optional): Not-So-Harmonious (Using the power of song, Cal can create a force barrier. Anyone, including himself, that touches the barrier gets flung in the opposite direction at the same speed they came into contact with it. Unfortunately, he can't move the barrier without having to recharge and he is an octopus that can't sing well. Basically just hell for whoever happens to be nearby.)
Other: Everything is simply a shape, a form, an identifier to let others recognise it as it is! But then, what is a bananarama slamma-jamma? A true slamma? A fake jamma? What is it that a bananarama is? Nobody understands.

My singular braincell is struggling to survive.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Name: Xyr

Age: Ageless (Is made of magic as it is a summon and thereby cannot age.)

Sexuality: N/A

Appearance: Xyr, at his very basic level, will be just over 2" tall and appear as a pale white homunculus with various deformities such as limbs that are too long, semi-pointy ears, hands and feet that are abnormally large, an extra short spine, a small, short horn in the center of his forehead and an abnormally thin body. As Null grows and becomes stronger, Xyr will look less like a failed homonculus and more like a proper human, gaining muscle mass, averaging his limb length, growing dark-brown hair, etc. As he starts off weak, Xyr will start off only being able to 'speak' in grunts, moans and other noises and will gradually learn to speak first broken english and, later on, will be able to speak proper english, although he can still understand and respond to things said to him regardless of how much he's grown.

'Class': Tanky Monk

Special Skill: (Not technically a special skill, just thought to put it here regardless as an explanation) Soulbound (Null will start off with this monster as his first- and main summon. As such, will start off just as weak as Null and will grow stronger alongside his master.)

Other: Xyr will start off loyal to only Null and, as his power increases, will start to take commands from those Null trusts, assuming Null gave the approval to do so beforehand.
Xyr looks like a cool summon for a cool summoner, looking forward to seeing him once our characters develop their classes!

h

Name(in The Dream): Nino Calamar (Cal)
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: A white octopus with black and red spots resembling Mexican face paint. Around 3'5 due to his giant head, and has nothing you could consider an actual torso. Also has no visible mouth, yet can still talk though not very well. For some reason wears a sombrero and a poncho.
Class: Supportive Bard/Mage
Special Skill(optional): Not-So-Harmonious (Using the power of song, Cal can create a force field around whoever he chooses, causing anything that comes in contact with it to go flying in the opposite direction. This includes both him and the person inside of his barrier. If the person inside touches the barrier, they continuously get flung back and forth at increasing speeds. Unfortunately, he can't move the force field without having to recharge and he is an octopus that can't sing well. Basically just hell for whoever happens to be nearby.)
Other: Everything is simply a shape, a form, an identifier to let others recognise it as it is! But then, what is a bananarama slamma-jamma? A true slamma? A fake jamma? What is it that a bananarama is? Nobody understands.

My singular braincell is struggling to survive.
Nino is freaking awesome, his vibes are wonderful. A very interesting Special Skill too, however... it's pretty broken lol. I'm sure you can imagine the huge problems that would arise when an unavoidable energy sphere rebounds a player character or important villain 100 times to build up enough momentum to launch them into the Sun. I like the idea behind it, but it's honestly terrifying when considering its applications. Maybe a flat version of it could work?

Alright I'm just here to be popular and get my Isekai debut.

Name: Hecthor
Appearance:
hecthor.png
Class: Archer bananarama slamma-jamma
Special Skill(optional): He can attract lightning with his horns and use it to make his arrows go a lot faster, he calls it the lightning strike.
Other: He has a wolf companion that's black and white. Usually helps scout or sniff out their prey.
Weapon: A black bow with a silver string.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard

Appearance:
Special Skill(optional): He can attract lightning with his horns and use it to make his arrows go a lot faster, he calls it the lightning strike.
Other: He has a wolf companion that's black and white. Usually helps scout or sniff out their prey.
Accepted, but keep in mind that he won't have his companion or preferred weapon for the first part of the rp, since our characters are getting isekai'd into the world with basically nothing.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow

Appearance:
I just realized, your character’s an archer with a wolf and mine’s a half-cat ranger I can see there being a fun bickering dynamic there lmao

Things like “get your mutt away from me!” and “a ranger is not the same as an archer, don’t compare me to Sparky over there” XD

Xyr looks like a cool summon for a cool summoner, looking forward to seeing him once our characters develop their classes!

Nino is freaking awesome, his vibes are wonderful. A very interesting Special Skill too, however... it's pretty broken lol. I'm sure you can imagine the huge problems that would arise when an unavoidable energy sphere rebounds a player character or important villain 100 times to build up enough momentum to launch them into the Sun. I like the idea behind it, but it's honestly terrifying when considering its applications. Maybe a flat version of it could work?
So more of a wall than a whole forcefield? Yeah, I can change it to that

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Grak
Sexuality: Oppurtistic-sexual
Appearance: He's a dreamer, one that took the form of a scrawny looking guy that's a bit short. Being a scammer in real life, he also carried that on to this world. He wears a tattered black coat and has a blue cap. This cap appears to have been painted over several times and duct taped over many times over several logos. Currently it's a magnifying glass.

Personality: Grak would sell you for a quarter unless you are useful. He's quick to save his own skin and has a boldness that makes up his whole being. He has no restraint to his scummy scams, and has a hard time reading the room when to do them. Due to this, he doesn't make many friends, but he does make a lot of unhappy customers. Right now he's pretending to be a detective to get into places he wouldn't normally be able to access.

Class: Thief/Mage
Special Skill: Offbrand Magic- Like his own work, his magic is very unstable and counterfeit. While it can be powerful at times, often his magic has a chance to do a wildly random effect he never intended.
Other: Not a fan of Bannana Slamma