• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Get Isekai'd

Haha! Something interesting, at last!

Name(in The Dream): Sora Dragonsbane
Sexuality: Straight!
Appearance: A 7 ft human, with a decent body build!
Class: Swift Wielder Of Blades
Special Skill: Second Form (clothing change, and increased attack power!)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Ok, here she is.

Name: Savannah
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance:View attachment 946423
Class: Evasive Tank
Special Skill: Nothing
An evasive tank? It seems like a oxymoron, don't you think?
Usually I'd say a tank that has the speed to dodge would be broken, but since she seems to be an exclusively physical combatant I'll let it slide. Accepted.
Haha! Something interesting, at last!

Name(in The Dream): Sora Dragonsbane
Sexuality: Straight!
Appearance: A 7 ft human, with a decent body build!
Class: Swift Wielder Of Blades
Special Skill: Second Form (clothing change, and increased attack power!)
Accepted, though it would help if you expanded upon his appearance

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
@Hecotoro i have an idea for an interaction between X and Hecthor since they're both electric-based
basically X would (at first) accidentally have an electricity-charged attack hit one of Hecthor's horns and there would be a shockwave since they're different charges of electricity and it could have 1 of 2 effects
1 it could energize the two of them
2 it would hurt them but also knock back some enemies nearby

Usually just decide on a timeframe and skip ahead, and writing what your character was up to in the skipped time. In my case, I just wanna skip ahead to a part where everyone has done their individual training and can come together for dungeons

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
oh alright, well, since X is basically on their own, they probably found something interesting in that shack, i might incorporate that into the story

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I forgot who exactly but I think there were a couple other cat people besides me and Draco so if y’all wanted to make like a pride or something, group of catfolk in the forest, between this time and whatever time we skip to (because that seemed like the direction it was going) I’d be down lmao

Notifications failed me hard and focus on personal matters sadly have not helped. I lost the plot, so I am respectfully here to announce I will be leaving this RP and wish you guys all the luck and was thankful for the chance to be part of this.

Name(in The Dream): Anonymity
Sexuality: Aro/Ace
Appearance: Faceless creature of forever changing colors
Class: Illusion Mage
Other: bananarama slamma-jamma, also hope i could possibly join, even if kinda late

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
;_; NOOOOOOOOOOOO
so it's starting to pick back up but slowly.

on a side note, if there is an enemy here, I was thinking of revealing Zance's identity as a Dreamer, who is X's older sibling in reality. I'll also use this post for the introduction.

Name(in The Dream): Zance
Sexuality: Gray-Ace
Appearance: Blueish-Gray, Lizard-like, 8 eyes, aw heck yall saw the picture but ill post it again (although that image was a rough draft)
Zance.jpg

and another old image (ignore the metroid core thing)

metroboi.png

Class: Barbarian??
Special Skill: (idk how to describe it, just look at this clip here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e62bu1OET2Y (Metroid: Samus Returns - Omega Metroid))
Other: banana (idk if i still need this lol)