• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A journey through Johto! (Discussion)

Yea, I generally go by the rule of "if you see a baby bear, the momma bear is not far behind", meaning that if you see Pokemon that usually appear in groups or if there is an overabundance of them and they don't migrate through the region very often or don't have the means to, then it is likely to find the evolved forms nearby. Same can be said if this was reversed.

Oh if I do give her one. I was thinking that it would be a shiny. Which is pink by the way. I love the shiny of Aipom. I would have the Aipom be a girl. She will be a bit hyper like that of Alice who will probably befriend her in a story type way instead of a battle. The personality will probably be that she can be a bit of prankster and love to perform and battle. Think of her being a very over the top show girl who loves attention.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I will have to cut down the amount of RPs I'm in. Life has gotten more difficult and I need to prioritize my time to me, my child, and my fiancé. Which means I'll have to cut Sean's journey short. Sorry EmoKitty :/ I don't like doing this, but I'll have to.

I'll write Sean out.
That’s completely understandable, I hope you all manage to do well. Getting evicted seems like a terrible thing, I’ve never been evicted but my brother did around 2 years and it’s pretty rough. But as I said I wish the best for you and your family.

Actually, I had a change of mind. After putting more thought into this, I decided to keep RPing on this RP. Which means I'm staying. I can't cut Sean's and Storm's journey so short. XD

Yea, but I still will have a tough time posting within this week. I'll get one out now, but I'm moving this week, starting tomorrow morning as of this post. It's going to be rough. XD I will try to keep the quality of my posts as is, but I know I will fall below my new standard of posts.

Due to my inability to post as much, I would like it if Sean at least made it to Violet City quickly, like making it there within a time skip or something because I would like to get him his first Badge before all the bats*** crazy stuff happens after tomorrow.

Actually, I had a change of mind. After putting more thought into this, I decided to keep RPing on this RP. Which means I'm staying. I can't cut Sean's and Storm's journey so short. XD

Yea, but I still will have a tough time posting within this week. I'll get one out now, but I'm moving this week, starting tomorrow morning as of this post. It's going to be rough. XD I will try to keep the quality of my posts as is, but I know I will fall below my new standard of posts.

Due to my inability to post as much, I would like it if Sean at least made it to Violet City quickly, like making it there within a time skip or something because I would like to get him his first Badge before all the bats*** crazy stuff happens after tomorrow.
I'm glad you are staying. Hope everything works out in the end.

I hate to multi message again, but this should be answered sooner rather then later

Is everyone happy with our current groups or do you guys think we should have more characters join up into a group soon?

Like maybe EmoKitty21's characters and Merciless Medic's join up with Jake, Victoria and Rick for example

I ask for the sake of us having more roleplay chances and maybe relationship stuff.

I don't mind any way personally, but I thought I should ask.