• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adrift Arts Academy [Discussion]

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Character Name: Adolphian Richter.

Orientation: Straighter than the atomic structure of graphite.

Physical Appearance: Adolphian physically doesn't seem too remarkable, aside from his strange, purplish blue eyes. His skin is somewhat pale, yet somehow keeps a tan even in the dead of winter. His body type seems tall and thin, yet surprisingly muscular(as he definitely didn't look very strong.) He also had dark brown hair with streaks of black and lighter brown, cut short. He also had a scar on his neck and chest, as if he was attacked by a pokemon at one point in the past.

Clothing: Adolphian wore a rather unique outfit. Dressed mostly in black, he had black trousers with blue stripes down each side, a pair of almost metallic black boots, and a black labcoat with a dark blue jumpsuit underneath. He also wore what seemed to be a visor, with coloured lights on both the top and bottom edges. He also had what seemed to be a sophisticated book bag for storage, being a navy blue colour and having much more space that what appeared in the outside(heh heh...) Finally, his pokeball belt wasn't on the outside like most people, but was in a pocket on the inside of his labcoat for protection.

Home Region + City/Town: It's not entirely sure where he comes from, however based on his German accent(with a hint of Dutch), he possibly comes from whatever the Pokemon equivilant of Germany is. He won't tell you where he's from, but he'll at least be willing to tell you what it's like back home.

Personality: He seems to put on a bit of an emotionless visage when interacting with people he doesn't trust, as a defense mechanism for events that happened years prior. However, despite his 'emo' visage, he remains rather intelligent. When interacting with Pokemon however, he shows clear admiration and respect for them, even pokemon he doesn't know. With his own Pokemon, he opens up completely, showing a truly caring and loving attitude, as well as a bond not often seen. And when you get to know him and earn his trust, he opens up similar to what he does with pokemon, showing formal respect and care, seeming to be a genuinely kind person who's just had some terrible happen to him. To those who gain his trust, he's extremely protective, but uses violence as a last resort. He prefers to use his intelligence and his words to avoid conflict, lest what happened to him ends up happening to others...

Any Pokémon: Indeed. Adolphian has a Luxray named Blitzkriegler(Translating to 'Lightning Warrior' from German), a Leafeon named Verdant, and a Ninetales named Vlampluis(translating to 'Flame fluff' from Dutch. I know. It's a stupid name, but it's a nickname a close friend named Evilane gave her.) All Female, because he seems to befriend female Pokemon more easily. Perhaps he just has that sort of charm with Pokemon?

Participating in the Partner Trial?: Nein.

Any Courses Taken?: Outfit Co-ordination, Basic Preformance Arts, and Delectables training.

Any Shiny Rolls?: Ninetales, please. 21, higher. (If my luck on Blackjack works here... I'd have a lovely Arctic Kitsune.)

Other Information
: Aside from his Ninetales being able to speak via telepathy and the Leafeon being able to speak on the terms of a human, not much. I really hope this is okay. For the Ninetales, I like to think she can speak with telepathy, as it's a mystical enough pokemon. And for Verdant... Well, she has a past of being genetically modified. And if Meowth from the Anime can speak, why not a Leafeon?

@Alternate_Mystery

Edited for easier reading.

Second edit to give a number. Luck be a lady tonight, as I can imagine Grimsley saying. And no, I've never done gambling. Just friendly blackjack.

Last edited: