• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures in Triptyche Islnds

"He's Felix." Marina answered with a scowl at Gaybi. "Well, you didn't do anything so get up." She ordered Felix, as if he were one of her pokemon who just lost a battle and was sulking about it.

"I Will go somewhere to find some pokemon then." Said Gaybi. He stood for a moment in silence. "But tomorrow" He ended and he fall asleep

"Well, now I suppose I'm responsible to make sure he isn't eaten by a Snorlax." Marina sighed and motioned Shex forward. The lion sat next to Gaybi in an attentive stance.

"He is deffinetly strange" thought Dick "C'mon Riolu, we should find a place to sleep. Felix maybe you want to join us?d And you too, if I would finally know your name." Dick said to Marina

Last edited:
"Huh. It is getting late. Let's set up, guys." Her team centered around Majora, except Shex who was guarding the sleeping trainer. Majora barked orders at everyone hurriedly, then let the other pokemon move around in preparation for the night.

"Huh, Im ready now. So, where are they?" Said Gaybi and he woke up. He stroked his Mimikyu and Alakazam. "Im hungry" he thought. And he sat on the rock.

"I want fight with you... Whats your name?" Asked Gaybi, and he looked at his pokemon. "Are you ready?" Gaybi asked Alakazam and Mimikyu

" Ok I should go now" said Gaybi to trainers. "Come with me, Mimikyu. See ya guys." Ended Gaybi and stroked Mimikyu. Mimikyu looked at him unpleased. "I know Mimikyu, I want to fight too. C'mon." Said Gaybi.

Marina yawned and stood up. "Get ready, guys." Her team shuffled around again, getting ready for the day. Before long, everyone had eaten a quick meal and was ready to start roaming again.

"Sure, and it's Marina." The trainer introduced herself and impatiently started walking. "By the way, I'm not waiting for you if you fall behind." Her pokemon followed after her in a line, mostly ignoring the boy trainer.

"Eh... okay, if you want..." sighed Dick resigned " I have to find another companion then.." he turned out and started to walk down to village searching for another trainer, who would want to travel with him

She stopped to talk to him. "Nowhere really." Majora tilted her head and stared curiously at him. Crest, noticing this, reached out to singe her fur, but was rewarded by a crunch to the hand. He withdrew it and rubbed his hand, glaring at the hyena pokemon with a frown.

Gaybi stopped 'cause he saw Machop. "Whoa!!" He yelled. Alakazam attacked Machop, and later Gaybi threw a pokeball to it.
He was catched. "Yeah! Gotcha!!" Shouted Gaybi

Name: Eva
Pokemon: Charizard X, Machamp, Rockruff
Looks: Long brown hair, big blue eyes, pink shirt with Charizard on it, short trousers and white shoes
Personality : always bored, sad (most of time)

Eva woken up and she saw Richard. She get dressed and ran outside. " Hi..." She said. "What's your name boy?" She asked " My name is Eva by the way." Said Eva

" My best Pokemon Are Charizard and Machamp, but I've got Rockruff too." Eva said proud of her Pokemon. "Maybe you want to see them?" She asked