• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Unova

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
After Azure finished eating, she went back to her room and packed her stuff. "We have to get to Virbank City." She told Viri. Skipping downstairs, she opened the door and met the cool air."Time to find the others." Azure spoke to herself.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Really? Wow, i'm impressed." She smiled. "Are we heading to Virbank City now? I'm looking forward to battling the gym leader there."

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Are you sure she'll give you training? She's a gym leader! Oh, and it's Roxie."Azure said. "C'mon everybody! Let's go!" Viri jumped up with a smile. 'Sni Sni!'

While they walked, she answered, "that's her nickname. She's my big sister Bianca's friend, she used to come over all the time! She said when I got to her gym she would be a leg of my training, so I hope she keeps her promise!"

"Roxie said that the power plant was full of pokemon! There are mangamites, growlithes, electrikes... A bunch of other pokemon too! It's gonna be so much fun!"

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Wow! That's so cool!" Azure started walking. Taking a sip from her water bottle, she spread her fingers in a peace sign behind her back. Her sign for good luck. Viri sensed her discomfort and jumped on Azure shoulder. "Virbank, here we come!" She yelled.

Ramona walks up to Lilly "Hey Lilly I hear your friends with my sisters sister. My sisters name is Bianca. She was a great sister we always climbed tree but, now she lives in Australia.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Hey, we don't kill pokemon. That's IMPOSSIBLE! Anyways, really? She did. Not. Steal your pokemon!" Azure said. She got angry quickly, and it was happening very quickly now. "What is wrong with you!?"