• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Unova

When Ramona got back to the hotel he hear Seph ask "I wonder why shes acting so strange lately?" Ramona walked inside. "I'm sorry I just cant answer that question she started to cry but remembered what to say 'We have to go find Lilly Seph!"

Seph walked over to Ramona's room and knocked on the door. When he was told he couldn't come in, he went back to the loose tile and entered from the roof. "Hi Ramona. Sorry about before..." He said, playing with his hands and looking down.

Lily dipped her feet into the water. She cried and cried, realizing that she could never be normal and could never be a good friend. She was a freak.

"Hi Seph I feel bad about my behavior but, I'm a freak I have no family no friends I'm not very well fancy I mean I'm wearing tattered sneakers a tang top and jeans I'm a freak and I'm sure Lilly hates me and you to." She bursted crying and Obbish cuddled in Ramona's arms. "This morning I found out that I can read Pokémon needs to help them in need I know its 'special' and all but to me...I'm a well...freak!" she started to cry again.

"I just want my Sister and family and friends again. I want to be normal." "But for now I'll just decide to talk to them in imaginary form instead." She frowned in sighed with despair and sorrow. "Lets just find Lilly."

Mareep, oshawott, and Lilipup tried to comfort her. Lily smiled weakly at her pokemon. "It's okay guys... I'll try better in the future to be a better person."

In the woods nearby, a small Team Plasma group was ready the attack the town, the group was lead by Zinzolin himself. They were about to start, until they heard rustling in the trees above.

Lily fell from her tree, slamming on the ground. She struggled up, and saw that she was surrounded by people. She recognized the man who was terrorizing herdier and started to panic a but. She calmed down, saying "hiya! What's up?"

"Why does she seem different? Is this all my doing? Everyone is withdrawing me... Almost everyone..." He muttered. All of a sudden he called out "Whatever! I am me! I don't care! Why should I care about anyone else?". He heard the noise and looked to see whats going on. "Who are you all? What do you want?" he asked them, standing up.

(Man you guys are so energetic. I barely posted in this Rp.)
Zack was walking in Castelia City after his battle with Roxie. "That was amazing Vine! You took down Roxie's Pokemon down all by yourself and Cheren's Too! But I think we need more team members on our party. Zack said to his Servine. Suddenly a Fenniken jumped on Zack's head and triped. It ran off with Zack's hat. Soon later a mob of Trainers came running chasing the Fenniken. Zack slowly chased after trying to get its hat back. He couldn't catch up and sat by a tree exhausted. Suddenly the Fenniken jumped behind him. The Mob of Trainers stared at him and started yelling.

Boy 1: Where is that Fenniken!
Boy2: Its right behind him!
Girl1: Hey what do you want for that Fenniken!? I'll give you my Lillipup.

Zack was paralyzed by all the Trainers. Suddenly the Fenniken jumped in front of Zack and used Ember. Zack and Fenniken was surrounded by fire. Then the Fenniken looked into Zack's Eyes and gave his hat back. The Fenniken slowly walked beside Zack and touched one of his Monster Balls. The Fenniken was sucked in and was happily caught.

"Why should you know?" Seph asked, pointing a metal rod in an aggressive position towards Zinzolin. "What are you doing in these woods?" Seph asked, his eyes narrowing.

"I'm... Uh... Playing! Yes, playing with my pokemon! She held up her three pokemon, and sighed a sigh of relief."how are you today, Mister?"

"Lilly come out I'm still your friend!" "DOES ANYONE EVEN NEED ME I'M LAYING AROUND LIKE SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE A FRIEND! "Why even bother I'm just going to-" Ramona was cut off by a crowd of people narrowing there eyes staring at what they see as a little girl on the streets waiting to be ran over. She managed to see just enough of a figure that quickly ran away. Ramona chased after him. He ran into a little lab that looked more like where Mew Two was created Ramona over heard him say, "Now that I found the girl I just need something she loves dearly so she will have to surrender her Pokémon." Ramona ran to Lilly who seemed to be in trouble she grasped her hand and struggled them out of the crowd.

Last edited:
Zinzolin shrugs and looks at Seph, "Oh nothing, just picking flowers," He answered sarcastically, "We're team Plasma of course, we came to steal your Pokémon!" Zinzolin takes out a Pokeball and sends out Crygonal.

Lily looked at the man with fire burning in her eyes. "You can torment me, but no one ever- EVER- torments my pokemon." She clenched her hands together into fists. "Stay behind me, Dew, Scout, Shock."

"Steal my Pokémon, eh? You won't get off that easy!" Seph says, bending the metal rod with his thumb, his eyes glowing white.
"Diamond, use Shadow claw on that Cryognal!"

Lily quickly sprinted up to Zinzolin and punched him in the chest before he could react. She knew that her punches were weak, but she much be able to surprise him.

"Good job Lily!" Seph said, looking at her with blank white eyes. Seph jumped up with the bent metal rod, where he pulled Zinzolin's neck forward, making him fall to the ground. "Get a new job, baka!" he yelled at him. "Lets go, Diamond." he said, walking off, dropping the metal rod on Zinzolin.

Lily realized that she had to take care of the other grunts. She felt many hearts of pokemon resonating with hers. "This is for herdier." She said coldly. And she attacked them, 10 agenst 1.

Seph looked back, his eyes back to the original black pupils. He picked up the metal rod, modifying it into a wheel of pain and throwing it at one of the grunts, knocking him down.

Lily leapt up in the air, punching the man square in the chest. He collapsed on top of Zizolin. She could feel pokemon giving her strength.

"JEESES no one listens to me, look where all in danger Okay we need to get him who ever he is." "Forget it." "I'll defeat him myself." Ramona noticed the man and crawled up the tree in front of his lab. She over hear him and he said, "When I get my hands on her so called friends 'Lilly and Seph' she will have to give me the Pokémon to me and I will make the most powerful Pokémon!" Ramona slid off the branch her body hanging from the swaying branch. "Help Lilly help.." she called out Oddish was in Ramona's Backpack and peeking outside looking down he crouched back inside and huddled up in his Poke Ball. "Lilly Seph help!" She screamed her thumb slipped off.

Last edited:
"Purrlion! Scratch!" A grunt called out. Purrlion scratched her cheek. Lily picked up the purrlion, patted it on the head, and went back to attacking the grunts.

Zinzolin stood up, confused, "Cryognal, uses Ice Beam!" The snowflake Pokemon shot a ray of bolt of cold at the Pokemon behind the humans, he ran away like a coward alongside his grunts.

Seph ran to the Pokémon, frozen in a block of ice. he grabbed the wheel of pain and cut the Pokémon free from the solid. He threw a block of ice at Zinzolin, then sighed and turned to Lily. "I never got to apologize. I'm sorry about what happened before this."