• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Unova

"Your welcome! You have no idea how much stuff sells for at the Pokemart!" Seph said. "I saw something crazy too. A mega charizard!". He pulled out his camera and showed everyone the photo. "What makes me sad is, to have a charizard, you need experience from battling."

"Yes I have Serval" she giggles at Tye Dye and hands it to Serval "Here you go Serval, Bye Tye Dye." she smiled and giggled then walked away. "Why do you want him so quickly? I thought you would be careless like the other Gym Leaders and throw the Pokémon away to celebrate THEIR victory"

Seph walked into the room and saw all the Pokémon in the room. "Whoa..." He called out. His eyes shifted to a large fruit tart. "Look at it! Looks so delicious!" Seph said, running into the other room.

"Seph!" Ramona called out and gave him a hug. "May we do a fund raiser for the endangered or hurt Pokémon? even for ones during battles or after?" "And Obbish is hurt! we need to help him!" She said and ounce close to just bursting into tears!

Lily sat in her room, watching the moon. She could hear the others snoring in their rooms. Lily could feel many hearts beating in unison with hers. She could sense her pokemon were feeling peaceful. She didn't understand how she could see these things.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Azure sat down next to her. "Hey. Watcha doing?" Azure had already brushed her teeth and changed into her pj's. She hugged her knees and stared at the moon also.

*Knock Knock* Lilly and Azure here. "Its me, Ramona may I come in?" "I don't" Ramona could here the conversation inside through the door. "Maybe I should come back." Ramona sat down on her bottom she crossed her legs and put them infront of her. She sighed "Maybe I'll just..leave..." She said she sighed and got up.

After finishing dinner and doing his bedtime routines, he sat in a windowsill, looking guilty. He sent out his litwick, who he recently named kindler, for light. "I can't believe what I did this morning... I stole from the professor..." He muttered under his breath. Diamond tried to cheer him up but didn't do so.

Tears streamed down Lily's face. She knew that Azure would answer yes, she was annoying. Lily wanted to be normal. She wanted to be seen as someone who could be taken seriously. She just wanted to be as mature as the others. She couldn't hold her feelings in, and told them all to Azure.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"Come in!" Azure said. She looked at Lily. "You are a special person. Everyone is weird." She tried to cheer Lily up. "Hey, stop crying. Be strong for us. For me." Azure tried to calm Lily down but soon she was crying too. "Look at me, I have blue hair. Blue! I'm often ignored. Do you think I like that? It's like i'm...invisible. Just, let's go to bed."

The next morning Ramona felt...strange she didn't know what was wrong but she could feel it. She let out Oddish who was now better thanks to Seph. But, Ramona found out what was wrong with her. She was like Lilly she could tell what the Pokémon were feeling and when they needed something. "Ummm this...this is strange. How did this happen? That wasn't important Oddish was hungry she could tell. She grabbed some grub and fed him.

"If anyones weird its me I don't want o talk about it its sad." "But their right everyone is weird I mean look at me I'm not the average teenage girl that like make up I adventure and get dirty and now I help the Pokémon in need, I wear T-Shirts and genes sometimes shorts and sneakers that are tattered and now, I can read Pokemons minds."

"Heh.... Okay. Goodnight, Azure. She reached into her bag and took out her skitty pokedoll. Lily snuggled deep into the covers, falling into a deep sleep.

Lily woke up the next morning with a jolt. She had a horrible nightmare. "Eh, best forget it." She told herself. Lily smiled, and hit the sleeping Azure with a pillow. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UP! SLEEPYHEAD!!!!" She called out, pumping her fist in the air.

Seph fell asleep, but didn't have the good dreams he used to. Tonight, guilt filled his dreams and made him feel depressed. He woke up in the middle of the night to stop this nonsense, but he still felt as stressed as ever. "Why did I do that?" He asked himself over and over again, silently crying into his palms. The next morning he woke up and stared at Litwick's Pokeball with sadness. He was as solemn as could be.

Ramona that night couldn't sleep she didn't care about the hole 'your not weird' pep talk to Lilly. Ramona knew she was weird and couldn't get it out of her mind not just for being able to read Pokemon minds but, for other things she did. When her parents were around...

"It was my fault! I was late and I needed a Pokémon." Seph said, aggravated that Ramona was trying to make him feel better. He stomped out of the room, calling his Pokémon to follow. Seph crawled above the ceiling sheets where it was just him and his Pokémon, alone. "I'm sorry about that. What should I do about the situation at the lab?" He asked his Pokémon. They said to get another Pokeball and give it to Juniper, but it wasn't that easy.

The next morning Ramona woke up to the sound of birds chirping in her ears and the sun shining bright in her face she squinted her eyes and rolled over and off the bed she picked her self up she put on and grey T-Shirt and some jean shorts that went up to her knees and her blue sneakers filled her back pack with PokeBalls and fled the room down to the café to meet her friends for breakfast.

"I just...wanted to be a good friend you didn't have to yell at me." "I can help you if you want me to Seph but, it wont be easy to get a new Poke Ball." "But before uuh nevermind a wise man once told me there is always a key to unlocking new ways and to find true care for what you do." Ramona walked to Sephs room and knocked on the door, "Look I know your mad ands ad but not as much as me please come down I need to talk to all of you."

Ramona and Obbish climed to the roof and hugged Seph, "Look Seph I know its hard on you its hard on me too but please come down and we will always help you when you need up isn't that right Lilly?" I softly nudged her.

Lily grabbed seph's hand and jumped off the room, him in tow. She landed on her feet and dragged him to Mrs. juniper's office. "Hey juniper! Here's the pokeball that Seph owes you!! Bye!" She brought him back to the hotel.