• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All new justice league.

Discussion thread-https://pokecharms.com/threads/all-new-justice-league.20940/#post-757371
Thomas was walking out of rehab he put his rings on and lit a cigarette. "Ah freedom at last." Thomas told him self. He walked down to park and began thinking. "I'm broke homeless, and addicted to drugs." Thomas thought puffing a cigarette.
"Excuse me Thomas bell." Thomas heard a female voice. He turned around and saw a old dark skined lady.
"what do you want?" Thomas asked the lad getting ready to transform.
"I'm Amanda waller as you would've known nearly all heroes are dead, the world needs heroes..." Amanda waller explained being cut of.
"That's were I come in." Thomas interrupted her.
"Yes" Amanda waller said.
"I need somewhere to sleep and cash those are my 2 conditions for joining." Thomas told Amanda.
"we can give you both of those things." Amanda responded.
"Deal." Thomas told her.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"wake up Seraphina" Stein's voice came from outside her room, she groggily sat up and got out of bed, "what is it?" she called through the door. "We've got somewhere to be", she got dressed and remembered the Amanda Waller women, coming to see them, "oh yeah, I remember". She stepped out from her room and turned to Stein, "let's go then" she said and the two of them got in stein's car and drove to the location given by Waller.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Ryan was walking around the park when Amanda called him over and said: "We'll also need other heroes as well, you!" She said, pointing at the boy. "Who, me?" Ryan asked, walking over to the two people. "If you would join, we are able to give you the conditions that Thomas wishes," Amanda said. "To be honest, I don't really want money, but I do need somewhere to sleep! I'm in!" Ryan energetically responded.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam, walked to the park with his phone in hands, he looked up to see a guy and a girl saying 'sure' to a person asking for new heroes, the person came his way and asked "Sure, why not.." he responded

Fay Tarwin was the daughter of two rich parents, however, they were now dead. Why? Because the Justice League died before stopping the Villans. That's what was what everyone was thinking as they watched her punch the practice dummy. However, Fay's mind was clear. It needed to be, for now. She knew she had to be calm for Wing Chun. What she didn't know was someone was watching her while she practice. Watching her every movement since three days ago. They liked her commitment to all of her martial arts. She did Wing Chun, Ju-jitsu, Kung fu, Taekwondo, Judo, and Kali. They saw her spar with the other students, they have seen her take 6' men to the ground with no trouble, they have seen that she knew basic fighting techniques and advanced ones. They have also seen that she was doing well in school. They have seen almost everything. They thought she was the right candidate for the Batman replacement. She seemed to not have many friends, but they could work that out of her. She could work well, but first, she needed to accept their offer. And she needed to finish her class first.

Dead account

Sam, shortly later, went home, he had taken a day off school because he ... was just lazy , so he sat on a chair turned on his T.v. and hs console . He staryed playing video games, waiting for something to pop up

"Well let's go." Thomas told waller she lead him to a large jet.
"Hop in." She told him opening the door to the jet. Thomas walked in an strapped himself in. The jet began starting up and started flying, Thomas unclipped himself while they were flying alright i'm bored, I'm going to follow the jet kay." Thomas explained pressing a button opening the door to the jet. Thomas then jumped out and immediately transformed. He began flying around the jet. "damm I missed this."

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Afterward, Ryan put on his suit and jumped onto the rooftops, running to his house. Eventually, he got home and started to do his homework for school, which was quite easy for him due to his powers. He then decided to go to the base and put back on his suit. Shortly after running around, trying to find it, he noticed a large jet with someone flying around it. "That's probably it." He said before sprinting towards where the large jet was headed.

(Btw who's Mike, do you mean Thomas?)

Dead account

After Sam finished his game, he put on a suit he had made ((wich i will post later)) and ran where the jet was headed as it made alot of noise, he noticed another speedy buy and passed him, he waited where the jet was gonna land

Fay had a note in her hand. She read and reread this letter over fifty times last night. She sat in what used to be her father's office. "Samantha!" she called, "Please notify the people who handed me this letter. Tell them I've made my dision. Also, get Bob and tell him to follow the directions on this card." SHe said handing the note and map to her most trusted maid. "Yes, ma'am." She said as she walked off. Fay gave a sigh. She better get her costume out. She had been keeping crime down since the heroes died.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Sera and Stein were stuck in traffic, he turned to her, "looks like Firestorm is needed in this situation". The two got out of the traffic, parking nearby. They then, after checking nobody was around, clasped hands and merged. Stein's voice came to Sera "right let's go", Sera then launched into the air and raced after the jet, landing just behind Sam and stood waiting, juggling a nuclear fireball.

Kazumi had only just returned from another night busting skulls in the Bronx to find a pristine note placed on the mattress of his impromptu hideout at the peak of a New York High rise complex, metal sheets shaped to appear as if power breakers or air conditioning units to the untrained eye.
Without even reading the note He summoned a pair of flowing metal tongues from his belt to form a floating sphere just off each shoulder, if someone had been able to deliver the note they could still be here. Finally he picked up the note and glanced over it before tossing it up and firing it out of the hideout into the torrential downpour of the megacity.
‘No way am I joint sone stupid super team’ he thought to himself

—— a week later ——

“You are a very difficult man to find, Mr... Heck we don’t even know your name you’re that hard to pin down, the heroes are dead, we aren’t asking you to play nice, we’re only asking that you help us bring the pain to the bad guys” Amanda stood alone at the end of Crime Alley Gotham. Calling out to the shadowy figure of Renegade looming over the body of Emilio Heatherman the falsely acquitted serial killer of 17 women from across the east coast
“It’s still a no” Kazumi brought his slightly spiked fist down once more on the bloody mess of Emilio’s broken nose before rising once more and beginning to walk off away from the alley
“We can grant you the ability to finally move up from small fry street thugs and the occasional mid level serial killer to the meta trafficking rings of both Markova and the US”
“I’m not wearing a uniform and I don’t do public appearances” conceded Kazumi firing a grappling wire from his belt up into the Gotham skyline

Dead account

Sam, soon noticed somone, not a jet, but a person, on fire, landing behind him "woah" he said , obviously surprised to see there are other people that are fast, not as fast as him but heh

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Ryan skid to a halt in front of where he was supposed to be and saw two people: one on fire and another in an orange suit. "Hey, by any chance did you get a note to come here? If so, I'm on the right track." He asked the two people. He eyes the person and asks: "Wait, do you have super speed as well? That's awesome!"

Fay sat in the ordinary looking car. She asked to make herself look normal so then no one would question why a big expensive car would go somewhere. Some people would try to follow them. She had her hero suit in her bag. She would put it on when she got there. Fay quickly got into her Vixen costume and exited the vehicle. "Go home, Bob. Remember to keep the secret." Bob nodded and went back to the house. Vixen came to the building. "Hello, I thought I was the only one." She said. She had to play it cool. She was about to meet those who took the powers of the old heroes and didn't save her parents. She glanced at the others. She had a feeling that they didn't train under a hero themselves like she had. "Total noobs." she thought.

Dead account

Sam entered the base just to see someone talking about being the only one "out of everyone in the world, i get a cocky person thinking too high of themselves?" Wow , my luck sucks " he said, sitting down

She shot a glance at Sam. "I thought I was the only one who got a letter from people stalking me."She corrected. "Clearly that's not the case since you are here. Unless you weren't stalked." She then gave a "hmp" and sat down elsewhere not waiting for an answer. "I bet they all have powers." She thought, "Unlike them, I worked hard to get here."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Sera entered with everyone else, she looked at the others, she took a seat and turned to the fox girl. "Hey I'm Serap..uhh..I mean I'm Firestorm, nice to meet you, and you are". She smiled a bit awkwardly, "nice save, Sera. These people can't be trusted yet" came Stein's voice. She mentally calmed herself, she then decided to turn her pen into a pencil and back again using her transmutation while she waited for a response.

Dead account

"I didn't get stalked or get a letter. . They asked me directly in front of me" Sam responded, taking out his phone and earphones to listen to some music "i swear , why is my luck so bad these days..." he thought

She gave a sigh. She knew why she was given a letter. So then no one became suspicious during her practice. "Maybe you were just asked because you have powers." She muttered under her breath. When was that person coming, or were they to be alone, to find answers on their own. She started to fidget with one of the Fox Stars on her belt, spinning it on her index finger.

Thomas was walking around base eating some potato chips. "I'm gong to love this plac. "Hey waller who else is joing the eam other tan those 2 kids and isn't it a bit imoral to hire teenagers?" Thomas aked
"well desperate times call for desperate measures. Thomas don't tell the others but we may have an invasion coming." Waller explained
"Do you have any info on this only warnings and death threats." Waller told Thomas.
"Okay." Thomas responded.
"Don't tell the others." Amanda told Thomas.
"I won't, hey Amanda don't let these kids die." Thomas told Amanda waller.

Crosshair sat in the base, watching the new recruits file in. What the hell was Waller thinking?! He hadn't wanted to sign on to make this 'new Justice League', but he knew that someone had to fill the gap. What Crosshair hadn't expected was that the other members Waller was calling in were kids! This was supposed to be the Justice League, not the Teen Titans! Crosshair surveyed the 'heroes' that had shown up. They were sitting in a group, just kind of standing around and talking to one another. A girl in a fox costume, who Crosshair assumed was Vixen. Based on the file Crosshair had read on her, she was trying to make herself into a self-styled Batman wannabe. As if this girl could ever be on the same level as the Batman. Crosshair could feel his blood start to boil at the thought that Waller would even try such a thing. To try to calm himself down, he looked over to the others. He watched as the other girl changed her pencil into a pen and back again. That would make her Firestorm. She didn't look like much... so she would have a lot of work to do if she wanted to take the place of the old Firestorm. Well, at least she was older than the others.

The boys didn't look like much, either. Alpha and Strike, two speedsters. Well, supposedly Alpha was a bit more than just your ordinary speedster, but Crosshair didn't have high hopes for the either of them. With a sigh, Crosshair got up and walked further into the base. After a few moments, Crosshair turned the corner and came face to face with Waller and another hero. This one, who looked at least a little older, was who Crosshair assumed was Lantern. At least this guy was a member of the Lantern Corp. An actual, legit hero. Maybe this team wouldn't be a complete failure. It looked like the two were in the middle of some conversation, but Crosshair had been so deep in thought that he hadn't heard anything.
"Waller, what the hell is this? I thought I signed up for a Justice League, not the Teen Titans." Crosshair said to Waller, ignoring Lantern.

"Exactly." Thomas said reacting to what crosshair said.
"I'll tell you what I'm thinking, I'm thinking of saving the earth this is all we have!"Waller shouted at the 2 heros. Waller stomped of "try and talk to the others." She told the heroes.
"Her I'm lantern, guessing your, crosshair I've heard about you." Lantern said reaching his hand out.

Dead account

Sam, didn't like being dissed "if i had a choice between the justice league and the teen titans i'd join the titans" Sam thought, he ran to a restaurant and got a burrito , going back to the base "stress eating" he thought as he ate the burrito

"Deserter!" she mumbled. Vixen then got up and followed the adult superhero. She didn't want to be seen, so she found a pipe that she could climb. She followed the hero to the back along the rafters and pipes. She smiled at her own stealth, however, she told herself not to get cocky. Eventually, she found three people in the back, all adults. Two of them were government officials, while one of them was a hero. She couldn't tell who he was, but she could hear what they were saying. Hearing what they had to say made her blood boil, all she did was, come here like they asked. If some of them didn't want her, then they should of never asked her! Them she realized that only the two adult heroes felt that. She smiled and decided to jump down. "If you want, you can talk to me first. And yes I did follow you here and heard what you said." Vixen said.

Kazumi rolled his eyes as he entered the base I see the assortment of what could mostly be described as disgraces to the word Hero. More than that Kazumi was insulted to be invited to be in the presence of such laid back larrikins. There was a single exception to the rule was Vixen, a invisible defender not unlike himself. He’d been following her work as best he could but she did a great job keeping her work hidden. So when he noticed her sneaking off he waited a moment before following as well. ‘There’s no way she won’t be mad for following her liek this but at least she’s the less do two evils between the disappointments out here’ thought the hero as he snuck not to far behind Vixen.
Seeing the female hero drop down infront of the trio he chose to follow suit descending to the ground with a an Omni-metal tendril before retracting it back into his suit
“And she wasn’t the only one, you guys aren’t exactly inconspicuous hiding out back here” he smirked from behind his mask

"Mmm." Crosshair just grunted at Lantern when the hero extended a hand. He turned to head deeper into the base, to check it out. He had managed to get a hold of a basic layout of the base before he had came here, and there was a few things he had wanted to check out. But before the hero could move closer, two figures dropped down behind himself and Lanturn. Crosshair let out an annoyed sigh, and looked back. It was the girl, Vixen, as well as a guy that hadn't been there before. Crosshair recognized him as the vigilante, Renegade. His file had said he could control metal with his mind. Crosshair hadn't expected him to actually show up.
"If I was hiding, you wouldn't have found me." Crosshair said to Renegade. "I thought your file said you turned down Waller."
Then turning his attention to Biden, Crosshair looked the girl up and down and shook his head.
"Good for you, kid. I don't care." Crosshair said.

"Oh aren't we snarky today. Listen, I don't like the tone you are using, and I know you don't really know me so I'll let you off with a warning. Don't use that tone with me again. All I wanted to do was drop in and say hi, I really wanted to make it more flashy, but then it would be an attack. So I just dropped in." Vixen said. She breathed in and out to calm herself because if she needed to fight him, she would need to be calm. It would be the only way to defeat him.

“I did at first, and by the looks of this sorry lot I probably shouldn’t have changed my mind, you lot for the most part seem to be disappointments, you especially Crosshair, you aren’t eh only one whose read some files, also Waller. If you ever try to keep a file on me again so help me I will pull the iron out of blood through your eyes.” Kazumi took a step forward, toward Crosshair and flicked a pair of blades from his gauntlets “now you best watch your tone buddy, I have no problems living on the edge, how do think you’ll feel living with the edges in your skull”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Sera had followed the two, they thought they were so sneaky, she cleared her throat and said "I don't take kindly to being dissed behind my back" she was getting pissed at these self righteous bastards, her eyes had started to glow orange and her hands were on fire, "say it to my face" she growled, ignoring the protests of Professor Stein's voice. "What gives you the right to diss us, why because you don't like that we have powers and your some rule breaking vigilante" she said to Vixen and Renegade. Her anger was getting the better of her and some of the pipes had turned to solid rock and the walls had turned to lead. She was emitting tons and tons of heat, but she couldn't stop, she was too angry.

Dead account

"Heh... getting hot in here" Sam said as the place started heating up , he went to check it out only to see the new firestorm getting mad "geez, cool down, nobody likes being dissed... especially by random cocky people but , hey, in the end, no one actually cares, plus they probably diss us because of their own problems" he told the girl

Thomas started laughing his ass of at vixen, and Frontier master. oh that's great we got a couple of badasses." "but were a team lets stop fighting and try be the heroes ." Thomas explained Smiling. "Shit there's files I didn't know there was files those would've been useful." Thomas thought. "I'm sorry." Thomas said putting out his ring and causing a coffin made from red energy to surround fire storm.

Last edited:
Vixen gave a deep breath again. "I wasn't dissing anyone. If anything it was this guy dissing us due to us being teens. I suggest that you listen before you talk. Also, you should stay out of stealth Firestorm, you're not really the best at that. Not me dissing you, just me stating the facts. I pretended not to hear you, the best way to fool your enemies. Not that we are, you can never practice enough." Vixen said, trying to calm Firestorm down. "And I thought I had a temper." Vixen thought. "Now if you excuse me, I don't think this is the right place for me. Everyone is ready to attack each other. I have better use for my time than to fight with other people who think they are better or are just lazy. Time is money and there is no refund." Vixen said as she was ready to leave. She had more important things to do than just stand around fighting. Besides, she had a feeling that her grades would slip if she joined them. Her good grades were a part of her cover

"Well before y'all leave you should know we've got a case of a terrost attack were our culprits shooting out fireballs and energy blasts." Let's sort that out, first." Amanda Waller told the group.
"Aye aye." Thomas responded making his coffin disappear , "Let's go he walked up the stairs to the jet. "Any one want to pilot this thing?" He asked the group. He got in and put his seatbelt in were going on a ride.

Dead account

"Meet ya guys there" Sam said, running to the place , nearby hiding, waiting for the others to come "now, what should i do..." he thought , trying so hard to think of a distraction

"Fine! I'll help this once. But I better be respected, not be called a twerp, like this guy is basically calling me." Vixen said as she pointed at Crosshair. "I'm not driving, I just got my driver's licenses, I don't want to lose them. Also, I don't know how to fly a jet." SHe said as she sat down and buckled herself in. She crossed her arms and glared at Thomas. "I know you where also dissing us." She told him. She looked ahead and muttered, "I really don't want to be here. I could be doing something much more productive."

“We are not a team, we’re a group of second rate wannabes who are only here because everyone else is gone. Heck just look at you all!
An edgy powerless fighter who’s salty cause she doesn’t have powers
Another firestorm who can’t seem to fully control her powers, evident by the lead walls, thanks for the lead though I needed some
A lantern whose powers cancel eachother out, your rings will fail you one day
A pair of second rate speedsters, who having read your files aren’t even properly trained
And a marksman who is just pale imitation of Green Arrow” Kazumi knew he could rile everyone up and he didn’t care if he hurt their feelings he was serious about being a hero, if they can’t handle some criticism they didn’t deserve him time.
Having dropped all this, he simply turned on his heels and wandered up to the hanger, walking right past the main jet to instead enter his own microjet and begin preflight checks
“Those of you who actually want to get something done can follow me if you must, Just don’t get in my way!”

Last edited:
Crosshair looked down at Vixen incredulously. Was this little girl... Threatening him? If this would have been a slightly different sitatution, Crosshair would have laughed. And now she was walking away from the team. Good riddance. Then again, Crosshair could see why. When Firestorm started to use her powers, the hero sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Freakin' kids.
"Oh, put those away." Crosshair said to Renegade. "I'm not in the mood for your edgy antics."
When Renegade had brought up how disappointing Crosshair's file was, the hero felt quite good on that. He had read it himself, and was glad to see that Waller didn't have much information on him. Good. Just the way Crosshair liked it. The only thing the file had really said was that he was a great marksman, which in truth, he was.

Crosshair watched as the group began to spiral into chaos. This really was a terrible idea. Waller came in and informed the group about the terrorists, and Crosshair let out another sigh. She really was serious about this. This was going to be terrible.
"I'll fly." Crosshair said, picking up a black duffle bag and bringing it onto the plane. He began preflight checks, and glanced over at Renegade in the other plane. Making some final adjustments, he glanced back at Vixen.

"I only said I thought I was signing up for the Justice League, not the Teen Titans. For all that I can remember about the League, only once did they have a kid under 20 as part of their main group. It was one of the incarnations of the Green Arrow. And now we're starting a new League where half the members are that age or less." Crosshair said calmly to Vixen. "The Justice League is supposed to be able to fight the biggest threats there are. It's not a place for kids."
Crosshair kept his voice level and calm, and it was clear that there was no malice in what he was saying.

Last edited:
Kazumi feeling somewhat petty, made a few adjustments to the other plane from afar, using his abilities to tighten a fuel line without anyone realizing, the other jet would still fly, but the reduced fuel flow would limit maximum speed regardless of how far Crosshair pushed the craft.
Was it petty.. entirely, but more time Kazumi had to get his job done before the Juniors Jet arrived at the scene meant he could work things his way without the interference of the inexperienced heroes and Crosshair.
Kazumi finished pre-flight checks and engaged highspeed launch procedures his next rocketing out of the hanger and toward the conflict zone before some heroes had even boarded the other jet

"If you don't want me then I'll go with Renegade. Clearly, you don't want me, so I'll leave you. And don't you remember what I said, after this mission, I'm done! I'll never join another hero team again. I don't need help anyways." Vixen said. Renegade got why she was salty wrong. She wasn't jealous. In fact, she felt like she was better than those who had power. She unbuckled her seatbelt and went to Renegade's plane. "Don't mind me being here, right? I don't feel like being yelled at the entire flight."