• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All-Star Mayhem

Shulk dropped to the floor, seemingly exhausted as well. "Well.. that's... enough for... one day..." Shulk said, "Maybe... we should... get some... rest..." Before he knew it, Shulk was fast asleep. After hearing a balloon pop, he woke right up. "Who did that?!" he yelled immediately after waking up, "I need some rest... until... tomorrow..." Before everyone knew it, Shulk was asleep again.

Bernadetta peeked her head out from behind the tree she had been hiding behind. Whatever all that commotion and chaos had been about, it seemed to be over now. Thank goodness. The purple haired girl let out a breath. So these people didn't seem to be out to get her, that was good. Bernadetta retrieved the arrow she had fired, before making her way back over to the tree she had been hiding behind, close to Ralsei and Susie. The girl carefully looked over Susie's friend. He was covered in white fur, looking almost goat-like, and wore glasses. He almost reminded Bernadetta of one of her classmates, Ignatz. And... he didn't exactly look all too scary either. But looks could be deceiving.

Byleth slowly made his way through the forest, his face expressionless. He still had no idea where he was. There had been no sign of anyone, and it was starting to get concerning. Hopefully, wherever his students were, they were safe. But until he found any evidence of that, he had to keep looking.

Hearing something, the Professor paused. It sounded like... talking? Were there other people here? Byleth softened his step, approaching the group as quietly as he could. Getting a good view, he could see the group. A diverse bunch of individuals, some of them not even seeming to be human. And among them... Byleth spotted a familiar head of purple hair.
"Bernadetta?" Byleth asked, approaching the group. Bernadetta poked her head out from behind the tree, spotting the Professor.

"P... Professor! W-Waah!" Bernadetta exclaimed. The student ran to Byleth, throwing her arms around his waist and sobbing. Byleth looked down at Bernie, a flicker of surprise flashing across his face before a warm smile appeared. He patted Bernadetta's head. Bernie took a moment to cry before untangling herself from Byleth, rubbing her arm sheepishly.
"Y-you're okay! You're here too! Where are the others?" Bernadetta asked Byleth.
"I don't know." Byleth said.
"Oh, not you too!" Bernadetta said. "I was hoping that if anyone knew where we were, it would be you."

Byleth looked over the group, taking a note of the few exhausted and passed out people.
"Oh, uh... Professor. This is, uh... Susie. She helped me." Bernadetta said, nervously pointing out the purple monster. Byleth looked over to Susie, taking in the tall monster girl before nodding.
"Who is in charge here?" Byleth asked. "I found what appeared to be an abandoned village of some sort not far from here. We could bring everyone there, use it for shelter."

Sonic fell through the trees and thankfully his foot were caught by some veins which before he hit the ground “Phew, looks like I survived that fal-.” The vine the ripped and sonic fell and hit his head on the grassy dirt. “Ouch, I’ve got splinter’s, sticks and leaves all over me.” He then stood up and started to take the splinter, sticks and grass off of his fur. “Man now I wish tails was here things would have been a lot easier in that situation. But now I better find a way out of this forest I might be able to other people in this world. He then got hit on the head with a apple the fell from the tree above. “Well I would’ve preferred a chill dog this will have to do.” He said as he took a bite into it.

Susie had looked at Byleth skeptically, ready to attack as he approached, Ralsei at her side. But, she calmed down when Bernadetta recognized this new human, even hugging them. Ralsei smiled a bit, noting they seemed happy.

Susie heard herself be mentioned, glancing down at Byleth. "Umm...yo. Assuming you're her professor." She stated. "It's nice to meet you sir! I'm Ralsei!" Ralsei greeted, stepping out from behind Susie. "A professor, huh...? Interesting...I bet he knows much about his world...." He mumbled, Susie looking at her fellow monster a moment.
"...As for who's in charge, nobody's really been appointed for it." Susie stated. "We should choose someone! Thats what we did for Kris!-" Ralsei started, but got cut off by Susie. "We ain't doing that." Ralsei seemed confused. "Why not Susie?" Susie sighed. "We're all from what seems like different worlds. You expect everyone here to follow commands of a person who doesn't know how stuff works for EVERYONE in their worlds? I wouldn't." Susie explained, Ralsei nodding. "I suppose that'd make sense...so I guess this group would be more of a "Everyone tries to Agree", type of party, right?" He suggested. "It'll have to do." Susie mumbled, shrugging.

Byleth looked down at the strange cloaked goat-kid that appeared from behind the purple monster girl. Susie and Ralsei.
"It's good to meet you, both of you. Thank you for looking after Bernadetta." Byleth said, bowing slightly to the pair. The teacher took a moment to look over the group, his face expressionless. The two that were passed out on the ground appeared to be a blond haired teenager dressed in red, and a smaller boy dressed in black and blue, holding what looked like a larger badminton racket. Neither exactly seemed injured, with the most injured looking person there being Susie, who had a bruise on her forehead.

Also among the group appeared to be a small, green lizard-like beast. It certainly didn't look like a Demonic Beast, and was far too small to be one anyway. Then there was another young man, with blond, spikey hair. This one was carrying a massive sword, however. Then there was the man dressed in the brown overcoat, with a whip at his side and his brown hair tied back in a ponytail. Certainly a diverse group.

"What happened here?" Byleth asked.
"Um... Some guy attacked us, I think. But those two drove him off!" Bernadetta said, pointing to Shulk and Ryoma. Byleth nodded, scanning the surroundings once again.
"We should head to the abandoned village I saw. At least there, we could get some shelter." Byleth said, addressing the whole group now. Walking over to the passed out Shulk, Byleth picked up the teen and threw him over his shoulder. "Perhaps there we could scavenge some supplies as well, and make plans to learn more about our current situation. At the very least, it would be a safer spot to discuss it than in the middle of the forest."
With that, Byleth began to walk back in the direction he came.

"Ah! Professor, wait up!" Bernadetta said, following after Byleth.

Susie smiled. "It's no problem. I've made it a duty to protect her." She stated, Ralsei tilting his head. "But you normally hate even being around others-" He started, Susie cutting him off with a quick, "Shut up man!-" Ralsei only giggled.

The young Darkner looked around at everyone curiously. Susie was here, but...no Kris. He was a bit upset over that, but only a bit. Both him, Susie, and likely everyone didn't have a choice being here. "...This wasn't in any prophecy I've known..." He mused aloud, Susie shrugging. She looked at Bernadetta walking off after this Byleth character. What caught her attention more though, was the fact Byleth began to carry the Shulk guy along. She looked at Ryoma, still annoyed at the fact he had attacked, and yet...

She walked over, picking the smallest of the group up and cradling him in her arms, following the other two. Ralsei took notice, following as well. ".....Another thing- He's the one who hurt you, right? And yet you're helping him." Ralsei gestured to Ryoma in Susie's arms. "...It's just cuz nobody else was." She muttered. "Or...maybe you've grown even more in helping people." Ralsei suggested, the Lightners face going red. "...S-Shut up." She told him softly, Ralsei only smiling and nodding to satisfy her.

"Bernadetta?" Byleth asked as the group traveled through the forest.
"Yes, Professor?" Bernadetta asked.
"Have you found any clues as to where we are?" Byleth asked. The girl sighed and shook her head.
"No, I have no clue. But I don't think it's anywhere in Fodlan."
"And why is that?"
"Well, at least when I talked to Susie, she didn't seem to recognize Fodlan. She just talked about her home town, and a place called the Dark World. It sounds kind of scary... But maybe it would be a good place to hide? Nevermind, I shouldn't think about things like that right now." Bernadetta said, shaking her head. Byleth's face went expressionless again as he thought about the situation.

Bernadetta glanced back to Susie and Ralsei. Susie had picked up the boy that had attacked them, and Bernadetta had to remind herself that the monster girl wasn't going to eat him. At least, hopefully. All in all, Susie hadn't seemed all that terrible. Bernadetta began to lag behind Byleth to get a little closer to the two monster kids.
"Um... Hi..." Bernadetta said to the pair.

Ralsei smiled at her. "Hello!" He greeted cheerfully, Susie looking down at her as well. "Sup Bernie?" She asked, Ralsei looking up to her again. "You call her a nickname-" He started, Susie glaring. "Ralsei I swear I will throw you into the Sun." She warned. "Noted." Ralsei responded. He looked back to Bernadetta.

"So, you seem to be a human! Like Kris! Cause you aren't a monster or Darkner, that's for sure...." He mused, looking her over. "Yeah, everyone here is different. Seems like my Soul's the only one's thats reacted to anything...I wish I could do more. If I was in a Dark World-" Susie began, but...

Her Soul appeared infront of her again, the girl groaning. "-And it keeps doing THAT!" She stated, Ralsei looking at it in curiosity. "I wonder why...." The fluffy prince murmured, Susie trying to get it to vanish again, moving Ryoma to her shoulder.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Simply remaining silent, Julius observed all these individuals, including the fight that one of the blonde-haired briefly had, shortly before finishing it and ending up on the ground, asleep, as a blue-haired individual walked up to the group. Despite no introductions made, it seemed this individual was ready to lead the group to shelter - or a possible trap for an ambush. With that in mind, Julius followed along the group, walking up at the front near the blue-haired individual, hand still tightly gripped on the Vampire Killer's handle. As Julius figured he'd be working with these individuals, he decided to briefly introduce himself by speaking aloud again into the group.

" I suppose we will all be working with each other, so I shall give a brief introduction. Julius is my name. Julius Belmont, of the Belmont Clan, descendant of Richter Belmont. "

"I'm not sure if you were here for our introductions, Mr. Belmont, so my name is Ralsei! Prince of The Dark World!" Ralsei introduced himself, bowing a bit. "And I'm Susie. I'm a Hero of Light or something." She said briefly, looking back to Bernadetta. She wasn't all that interested in this new Julius guy. He seemed strong, sure. But she didn't want to befriend everyone instantly. She only really felt good about Bernadetta and possibly Byleth now. Ralsei didn't seem too bothered by anything though, looking cheerful as ever.

Shulk eventually got back up, ready for anything, as it seemed. "I think I remember him... that... who knows?!" Shulk said about the figure, "I think he was looking for Cloud." He stared at Byleth for a few seconds, startled. "Who invited this guy?!" he said, pointing at Byleth. Then he realized he was transported out of nowhere too. "Oh... right..." he said, disappointed in himself. Then he started to smile again. He stood back up quickly. "Well, since I haven't properly introduced myself, my name's Shulk." he said. He started to patiently wait for a reply after that.

(OOC: I won't be on for a while for the next few days, sooooo...)
(BIC)

EPISODE THREE: Edge of the World Pt. 2

Three Weeks Later

(Im just gonna assume since @gutens ain't gonna be here, we kinda gotta improvise in term of story- So I guess we can assume that most of the group got to the abandoned village and have been there-)

Ryoma surveyed the area around with a sigh. 3 weeks. That's how long he's been here, trapped with a bunch of, in his opinion, weirdos. At least, he thought so? Who knows. He bit down on a candy cigarette, leaning against a half-busted chimney. He was on a rooftop, as he wanted to get away from everyone else. "It's been weeks, it feels like...but we aren't one step closer to making progress." He thought. He knew why though. A while before, when they first arrived where that Byleth guy (who kinda reminded him of Shuichi, in a way-) was leading them, that Ralsei kid told everyone that this should be their place of staying, until they got more information. And yet, now, there was nothing new popping up. Just some minor enemy attacks and a few attempts of scavenging had some out of these past weeks. At least the village had SOME supplies, and enough shelter to hide out in. Ryoma sighed once more. "Is this our lives now...?" He wondered.

Ralsei, of course, made the best of the situation, as always. Once they arrived in this village, broken and abandoned, it reminded him of his little abandoned castle town. And he had fixed that up, so he would fix this up too! Over the weeks he'd help anyone out who needed it, and began working on patching and rebuilding some of the houses. He had even found that he had some stuff left over from when Kris shared their inventories, so he was able to start planting food, like the Dark Worlds fruit trees! Even if the "fruit" were more like marshmallows- but he also ended up with supplies to bake cakes like he usually did, so he tried that! Then he ended up discovering plants he could get seeds from and plant normal food though, so he had a small garden for that. He just wanted to help everyone! He was currently hanging out with Susie though. "It's a good idea! I'm surprised you'd wanna do that!" He told her in response to a suggestion she made. "Yeah, I'm pretty great, huh?" She stated, grinning.

Susie...had adjusted. Barely, but adjusted. She had spent the weeks they'd been there just going back out to scavenge and explore, bringing back whatever she found for the group. She hadn't made any effort to get to know anyone more either, mostly just going solo. But...she'd still hang with Ralsei. And sometimes Bernadetta. She spent the most time training though. She had found a larger, broken down building that may have been some sort of church? She didn't know, but she decided to "renovate" it, Aka., make Ralsei renovate it to her liking. She had it made into a more training-like area. She wanted to improve her fighting skill without her usual abilities from The Dark World. But, after realizing smoething, she had gone to Ralsei. "We've been here, but...we dunno much about anyone. And they dunno about us. We should finally discuss that, right?" That's what she had offered, and what Ralsei was excited for. They both made a plan, gather everyone up for a meeting, and find out more about who everyone was, and where they came from. "How many people do I gather?" Ralsei asked, Susie shrugging. "Whoever you can. Just get at least 1 or 2 people first, we can always gather the rest later." She responded, the prince nodding and going on his way.

So, Ralsei started running through the village, looking around for everyone. "Hey guys! Susie wants to hold a meeting in the village plaza area!" He called out cheerfully. Ryoma heard from his spot, shrugging and coming down from the rooftop, walking to where Ralsei had said they were meeting, nodding at Susie in greeting, the monster waving back a bit.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Cloud glanced at the one the houses he had decided to stay in, it was small but still seemed comfortable.

Why and Who abandoned this village? It had to be a big group hadn’t it? Or was it a small group being forced to stay there almost like me and the others?

The many questions in his mind swirled around and he soon found himself searching for a few dry logs that could be used to warm himself up. He had two at the moment and moved the bush to find another, Cloud grabbed it and began the small walk back. The fighter soon realized that the forest was different from all the forests he had been in. He had gotten back in time to hear someone say that there was a meeting in the towns plaza. So Cloud placed the logs down next to the house and walked down to the plaza to see two other people. “Well, what’s this for?” He grumbled, always keeping a grip on the handle of his sword.

Susie looked towards Cloud. "I figured we may as well meet. If we wanna work together, we gotta find out more about each other, and our separate worlds." She explained.

Ryoma glanced up at Cloud, silent for a moment. He seemed like a normal human, at least. He eyed the sword, curious. He had to admit, out of the humans here, Cloud seemed to be reasonable, and knew when to be cautious. But...what was with the weapon he carried? Did this guy hide some deeper story? He shrugged it off, pulling a new candy cigarette out. "Well, if it's what we're doing...who's going first?" He questioned, Susie shrugging. "Once Ralsei comes back, I guess we just roll with it. You can go if ya want." She offered, Ryoma sighing. "I guess I can." He mumbled, putting the candy in his mouth, sucking on it.

Ralsei looked around the village curiously, deciding to go find the people who him and Susie were most curious of next. Byleth and Bernadetta. He stopped his dash, slowing down. "Phew...wonder...where they are...?" He panted, shaking himself off. "Mr. Byleth? Bernadetta? Anyone else? Meeting in the plaza!" He called out, continuing to run again.

"Hm hmhm~" Bernadetta hummed happily. Now this was the life. The moment the group had arrived to the abandoned village weeks ago, Bernadetta had immediately bolted to a small shack and barricaded herself inside. Sure, she had been helping out around the village. Hunting for food, occasionally helping clean. But most of the time, as soon as her chores were done or whatever training the Professor, she quickly made her way back to her room. And that was just how she liked it. Of course, there had been attempts from others to get her to come out. And occasionally, she had. Ralsei's cake had very easily lured Bernie out of her room.

"What a great day to just stay inside." Bernadetta said to herself. She had been spending her spare time in her room patching up leaks and holes, generally trying to make the place more homie. She had even managed to scavenge a teddy bear that had only partially had been needed to sow up!

"...Ernadetta? Anyone else? Meeting in the plaza!" Bernadetta heard Ralsei's voice through her door. The girl let out a small groan, before making her way to the door. Not even opening it, Bernadetta called through the closed door.
"Do I have to go to the meeting, Ralsei? The other people... are scary!" Bernadetta called out to Ralsei.

~~~~~~~~

During the three weeks, Byleth had been hard at work. The professor had been busy, trying to help out everyone with their various tasks and getting to know them. Most the people here seemed rather nice, and a few of them reminded him very much of his students. He had helped Ralsei with cooking and repairing homes, fixing up places people had been living. Byleth had also located an abandoned schoolhouse in the town. The Professor had been working hard to fix it up, cleaning away the rubble and seeing what supplies he could scavenge. With some luck, he had located some parchment and ink. Susie had been trying to train on her own, perhaps others would be open to him teaching. That would be... nice.

Byleth had also been spending time going out of solo scouting missions. If Bernadetta was here, that meant there was a good chance his other students were here. And if they were... he was going to find them.

Byleth was just returning from one of his scouting missions when he overheard some talking. Ralsei, trying to call a meeting. Byleth approached the dark prince.
"Hello, Ralsei." Byleth said.

Last edited:
For three weeks Saphrax was on the run, as he could not find anyone else. He was not even able to find the blue falling blur either. It seemed like he was alone, and there was no one else that would be in the forest. Which was something he had gotten used to as he was on the run before he found himself in this place. It was then that he found the village that the others were staying at. With the shout of a meeting in the village canter, he found a small creature. "Hello is there is anyone who can tell me where we are? I have been out in the forest for three weeks." As he said this, Saphrax's hair changed from the white color to a dark blue. If the look on his face is anything to go by it would be that his hair had changed with his moods, and at the moment he was confused as to where he was.

Looking towards the other person in the conversation with the creature, Saphrax bowed to the two of them. "I am sorry for being rude. My name is Saphrax Black, I am the heir to the most Ancient and Noble house of Black. I have been on the run for quite a few months from someone who has been working to take down our world." It had not hit the wizard yet that he may be in a different universe or some other world.

Last edited:
Ralsei smiled with glee, looking up at Byleth. “Greetings! Susie decided it would be nice to hold a meeting for everyone! Learn about each other, and our own worlds! It would be most pleasing if you’d join us!” The darkner said enthusiastically, his usual cheery smile never fading. He walked over to the door of Bernies shelter. “I know you may not be the most comfortable with people Bernadetta, but I believe this could maybe help you push that discomfort aside! You may even end up opening up to us!” He stated. He turned away, noticing the newcomer.
“Oh, hello there! That may be an issue, given you likely were also transported to this new world…if you don’t mind, other people will be joining us soon, you can be introduced during the meeting.
Just head to the plaza! When it’s over, I can bake another yummy cake for everyone!” He said, before dashing back in the direction he came.

Ralsei approached Susie and Ryoma, noting the newcomer. The dark prince stated. He looked back up to Susie. “I called it out!” He informed her, Susie nodding. “Nice.”

Bernadetta listened to what Ralsei said, sighing behind the door. She really didn't want to go... Byleth nodded to Ralsei, watching as the monster kid ran off.
"Ralsei might still have some of that leftover cake." Byleth said through the door, walking in the direction that Ralsei had scurried off to. Bernadette sat in her room for a moment, staring at the door before sighing again and slowly walking out of her room.

Making it to the broken down building that used to be some sort of church, Byleth noticed that many others had already gathered there. Susie was to be expected, as she had been using this place as a sort of training grounds. Then there was the boy Ryoma, as well as the mysterious swordsman Cloud.

Suddenly another figure appeared. Byleth stepped back and put a hand on his sword, startled, before relaxing. The guy that introduced himself as Saphrax did not seem to be a threat. Or at the very least, did not seem intent on attacking them at this very moment.
"Are you from this world?" Byleth asked Saphrax.

Meanwhile, Bernadetta quietly snuck into the building, staying at the edges away from the group. Getting a little closer, Bernadetta crouched next to a desk and put a book over her head as if trying to hide herself.
"H... hello, Susie." Bernadetta said quietly.

Susie looked over at Bernadetta, a bit surprised, and pleased that she had actually come out. She smiled gently. “Heya Bernie.” She greeted. She may have disliked most people there, but she actually did still have her soft spot for the shyer girl.

In fact, Susie was probably third place for avoiding others. She always stayed in her training grounds, or went out scavenging. So she only really made time to interact with Ralsei, or sometimes when she was out, Bernadetta. And she’d say Bernie was in second place, surprisingly. First place would be…

She glanced at her choice. Ryoma Hoshi. Unlike Susie and Bernadetta, who would interact when needed, the small boy always seemed distant. In fact, Susie could hardly remember he was there sometimes. The boy was currently leaned against a crumbling wall, his arms crossed and eyes shut. Ralsei looked over too. He had his own experiences with Hoshi, after all.

He remembered them vividly. When he offered to talk to Ryoma, the boy simply walked away. When he asked Ryoma in help scavenging, the tennis player pointed out he could ask Susie. And when he offered Ryoma some of his cake…he remembered the next part most. “You shouldn’t bother with a guy like me.” That’s what Ryoma had said, before leaving to his shelter.

The Dark Prince was worried. More so then anyone else. Out of everyone, Ryoma wouldn’t speak, or interact if he could help it. But Ralsei couldn’t get him to answer to him. Or Susie, when she tried. Ralsei wondered if someone else could make him chat…

“Hey Luigi, what are you okay back there?” Megaman asked in concern as he saw Luigi lagging behind him and sonic. “I’m just hungry is all we finished most of the food we had two days ago and still haven’t found anyone else in this place, but what I’m mainly worried about is yoshi.” Sonic stopped walking and turned around putting his hands behind his head. “Oh right you green dinosaur friend right, don’t worry we’ll find your friend so stop worrying.” Sonic said full of confidence while patting Luigi on the shoulder before turning to face Megaman and giving him a thumbs up to reassure him as well. While luigi was thanking sonic for comforting him he the look ahead a his eyes began to beam with happiness. “It’s a village you guys a actual village!!!” Luigi yelled at the top of his lungs with glee which made Sonic and Megaman jump a bit until the looked in the direction Luigi was and the also began to jump for joy. “Ok you too grab on cause where about to get there at sonic speed!” Sonic said as he began to run in place. Luigi and Megaman grabbed onto sonic and he began to rev up and the after a minute of so he took off and began running towards the village as fast as he could. They zoomed past a couple of people standing at the entrance until the hit some barrels and hit the ground. “Hahahahahahahaaa! That was awesome!” They said while lauging.

Ralsei was just about to go over, try to talk with Ryoma, and as he walked closer… a blur of blue and green sped in. The force alone was enough to knock Ralsei over, falling into an unstable wall. He crashed through, the bits of the wall collapsing onto him. “Ralsei!-“ Susie yelped, looking over in terror. She didn’t get the chance to approach though, a black and blue blur beating her to it.

Susie stared in surprise as Ryoma appeared at Ralseis side, tearing chunks of wall off the prince. “He’s stronger then he looks- But he’s toddler sized-“ She mumbled, as Ryoma finished, pulling Ralsei to his feet.

“You good?” He asked, brushing bits of stone and wood of the darkners fur. “Oh yes, I’m fine! Just some cuts, likely.” Ralsei assured. Ryoma nodded, then went back to where he had been standing. Susie watched a bit longer, then turned back to Bernadetta. “Wanna, um, chat til we get set up?-“

Ralsei went over to the 3 newcomers. “Are you 3 okay? And are you natives here? Or transported to this world like the rest of our group?” He asked, seemingly fine even after his injury. Ryoma kept an eye on them from his spot, chewing on his candy cig.

"I am not from around here. Honestly I do not know how I got here, as I was on the run before. The forest I was in before looked like the one I had just came from. Though the lack of magical creatures in the place should have alerted me to that fact." Saphrax spoke in a calm tone. though he hair did change to a bright blue as he saw the blue creature cause the small one to fall into the wall. Being a cautious person, Saphrax ran to the little toddler sized person? Pulling out his wand, Saphrax, spoke in a clear and soft tone as to not spook them. "If you will allow me to, I can help heal the cuts."

Ryoma backed away immediately. “It ain’t me who’s hurt…check on Ralsei if yer concerned.” Ralsei looked over. “Oh! I am okay! I can heal myself later!” He insisted. He looked to Ryoma, noting his…discomfort, but realizing something. “Wait you can cast healing spells as well?!” He asked excitedly, bouncing a bit as he looked up at the newcomer. Ryoma took that chance to slip further away. He pulled his hat down. Someone actually tried taking to him? That’s new. “Now why do they bother with a guy like me…?” He wondered aloud, softly to himself.

A small frown came across Byleth's face as Saphrax explained his situation. Yet another person from another world, no clue as to how they got here and no clue how to get back. Before Byleth could ask another question, there was a loud crash! Byleth ran towards the commotion, drawing the Sword of the Creator... only to stop when he saw that the three random people that had crashed into their camp weren't exactly a threat. Byleth sheathed the Hero's Relic, reaching out a hand to help one of the three new people to their feet. Their appearances were... strange. One of them appeared to be a boy dressed in blue armor, with one of his hands missing. Another was a mustached man dressed in green, with overalls. And the third one, much like Susie and Ralsei, didn't appear to be human. A blue creature, wearing red shoes. It almost looked like a hedgehog.
"And who are you three?" Byleth asked the new group.

When Susie turned back to where Bernadetta was once crouching, the purple haired girl seemed to have disappeared. As to be expected, the commotion and excitement had freaked the girl out, and she had quickly tried to find a new hiding spot. As Ryoma backed away to a corner of the room, the corner let out a little "Eep!"

"Th-this hiding spot is occupied! Find somewhere else to hide!" Bernadetta said to Ryoma.

Susie sighed. “Bernie? Where’d ya go?” She wondered, looking around. Ralsei went over to Susie. “I’m sure she’s gonna come back! Byleth and you are here!” He assured, Susie nodding. “If you say so, Ralsei…”

“I’m sorry, but if I had the choice, I’d go. But everywhere else is unavailable, so we’re gonna have to make do together. I’ll stay further though.” Ryoma took note of a pillar, half collapsed, and quickly climbed up it, finding a spot small enough for him to crawl into. Now this could work. “I stay up here, you stay there. Agreed? Good.” He spoke down to Bernadetta, curling up in this spot and shutting his eyes.

Bernadetta was an off one, he’d admit. But out of everyone here…he wanted to befriend her and Byleth most. They were pretty normal by humans standards. But… “They wouldn’t stick around a criminal. Once they all find out…everyone will ditch me.” He though, sighing somewhat…sadly.

Megaman stood up and started to introduce himself to everyone. “Hello, I’m Megaman the robot of peace created by Dr. Light.” He said as he put away his blaster. Sonic then jumped and put one hand on his hip. “I’m sonic, sonic the hedgehog but I also go by the blue blur.” Luigi nervously stood up and and hid behind sonic, he was a little scared of the tall man I front of them.”I-I’m Luigi it’s nice to meet you.”

Last edited by a moderator:
The three new people introduced themselves, and Byleth made sure to remember each one.
"Ugh, this song and dance again? All these new people are starting to give me a headache!" Sothis' voice spoke in Byleth's head. The professor elected to ignore it, focusing on the new trio. A robot? Byleth wasn't too sure what that meant, but there were more important things then that right now.
"You three... are you from this place, or have you been brought here like the rest of us?" Byleth asked the new trio.

Bernadetta watched cautiously as Ryoma easily scaled the pillar. From what she could tell, he seemed to be pretty similar to, well... herself. Staying off on his own, away from other people. And at least, as of yet, not many people had been close to him. It was about then that Bernadetta noticed Susie looking for her. The professor was talking to the three strangers, and they didn't seem like they were doing anything...
"I'm... I'm over here..." Bernadetta said. Slowly, the girl made her way back over to Susie and Ralsei. The girl still stayed crouched next to a ruined desk. "Why... why are we having this meeting, anyway?"

Ryoma opened a single eye, looking at the newcomers boredly from his shadowy spot. A robot, a hedgehog, and a human. He sighed, glancing around cautiously. Everyone here could turn on him. He wouldn’t let his guard down.

Susie looked over, sighing on relief and petting Bernadettas head gently. “There you are…” She mumbled. Ralsei smiled. “I guess since a bunch of newcomers arrived, a meeting wouldn’t be best…but, I’d still like for you to stay! I can bake a yummy cake for everyone! And…I want, out of everyone, you and Ryoma to be with friends.” Ralsei offered. “Well, little guy won’t talk to me or you. And in all honesty, who’s gonna try to befriend him?” Susie informed Ralsei. “Oh yeah…”

DevVoid

Julius had been with this group of strangers for three weeks now. Though he now knew of their names, he didn't stick around with the group much. Rather than helping with fixing up some shelters, Julius was one of the few who was out gathering supplies. Though, in his case, he didn't even stay in the village for long, only ever sticking around to drop off supplies or gain some rest. During all the other hours of the day however, Julius was on his own, just out in the surrounding area, scouting around and gathering what he could - food, building material and whatever else he could find that could potentially be of some use. On this particular day, he was planning to go explore again when he heard that goat person shout about that purple lizard creature wanting to hold a meeting in the village plaza. Without a word, Julius simply moved to the village plaza where people would be gathering and waited in silence, having stood idle with his arms crossed until the meeting would eventually start.

Meanwhile, Shulk was looking for his newfound friends, whom he had known for a little over 3 weeks. He was also looking for his older friends, including Reyn. Suddenly, he saw a figure that looked like Reyn, but completely black. "Reyn? Is that you?!" Shulk yelled, right before being attacked by the figure. He dodged the attack as swiftly as possible. "Not Reyn!" he yelled as he slashed back at the figure. After an hour, he had defeated the figure and found his newfound friends and three new people. "Well, that was a nightmare." he told himself. He walked up to Luigi. "You're awfully new here, aren't you?" he asked him.

EPISODE FOUR: Boom Boom and Bowser
Suddenly, Shulk had a vision of a monster attacking him from above. He swiftly slashed back and knocked them out. The monster was green and pale-looking. He seemed to have red hair. "Does anyone recognize this... err... thing...?" he asked about the strange-looking creature.

Bernadetta wasn't really expecting Susie to pet her, and wasn't quite sure how to respond to that. But she seemed to perk up when Ralsei mentioned cake.
"A... a cake? What kind of cake?" Bernadetta asked Ralsei curiously. The first cake Ralsei had made had been very good, even if Bernadetta had to sneak out of her room to get a slice of it.

Before Byleth could hear a response from the three new people, Shulk showed up. He seemed a little more beat up than when he had left. Had he been in a fight? It certain was possible, with the number of strange occurances that seem to show up in this unusual world. Shulk spoke to the three newbies, specifically the one that had introduced himself as Luigi, when suddenly the teen jumped back and drew his weapon. His weapon. A strange red blade, that occasionally glowed with a blue light. It had been something Byleth had meant to ask Shulk about. But there was no time for that.

Shulk slashed upward, strike a strange figure that had been sneaking up on the group. An enemy, here?! Byleth drew the Sword of the Creator, but the threat had already been averted. Quickly, Byleth scanned the area looking for other potential threats.
"Never seen it before." Byleth said, staying on guard.

Luigi yelled in fear as he knew who the monster was “it-it’s bowser’s!” Megaman looks at sonic and they both decide to help shulk. “Hey Megaman I need you to throw me into the air!” Megaman quickly slides and put’s his feet in the air for sonic to jump off of launching him into the air. “Hey you big brute, no one likes a sneak attack.” Sonic says as he goes in for a round house kick.

Byleth watched as Megaman threw the other blue fighter into the air, and did nothing as Sonic came down with a roundhouse kick against the unconscious form of Bowser. Evidently, Luigi recognized it. Not that it meant anything, since Byleth wasn't sure if they were even from this world or not.
"It appears Shulk already knocked that creature unconscious." Byleth said to the trio. "But nice teamwork."
Still, Byleth stayed on guard with his Sword of the Creator at the ready.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Yoshi saw the Dino-dragon thing attack Shulk and it couldn’t help but scream, jumping back to keep it’s distance. Cloud instinctively pulled out his sword, he swished around and saw that a yellow thing popped out. “Ugh another one?” He grumbled, slicing out it to just revive a likely jump from the thing. “What’s this?”

Deku, hidden in one of the houses, poked his head through the door which he had opened. At the moment he had been relaxing and the sound blades slicing and the yelling made him jump up. “Oh gee.” He saw the multiple characters which seem odd to be in this world were maybe teleported to this strange world as well. He pulled at the sleeve of the grey outfit and began to carefully sneak out the door, trying not to cause any sort of attention. Yet the only thing that was noticed of him was Yoshi as it looked to him with a confused face. Deku noticed this and went cold; frozen in his tracks he just stood there like a pale pole looking in the way of the people.

Shulk laughed a bit. "That's probably one of, if not, the biggest instant karma beatings someone took." he laughed. Suddenly, Shulk saw Bowser get up. The big brute decided to lash out on Shulk, who countered at the last half a second. "Right..." Shulk said with a cringe, "Looks like we have no choice...!" Immediately, Bowser drew power from the ground and became an even bigger brute. "What the hell?!" Shulk yelled, "I haven't seen this sort of brute outside even my universe." He looked at Cloud. "I'm gonna have some trouble with this," he said, "So I'm going to need help." He turned back to the monstrosity. "Is this his final form?!" he yelled.

DevVoid

Though he originally was there to hear out what Ralsei had to say, Julius quickly came to learn of some new figures before yet another attack was launched at the group, this time a large, horned lizard being responsible for this. Yet, with chaos like this, the group was bound to never actually make a discovery on why they're here, never mind finding a way back home. So, while everyone else was distracted with fighting the giant creature, Julius simply ran past the creature with a bottle of holy water in one hand and a wooden cross in the other. Julius tossed the holy water first at Bowser, then as he ran past the big lizard, tossed the cross behind himself at the lizard. The Holy Water would end up creating blue, holy flames on impact and the Cross would just fly back to Julius after reaching its maximum distance, so Julius just ended up running away, breaking off of the group to do his own journey of finding a way to get back home.

Meanwhile, a young boy, about 15, noticed this chaos. "Who are they?" he asked himself. Suddenly, after being slammed by this new version of Bowser, Shulk crashed into the boy and immediately got up. "I can't keep track of that brute in that form!" he yelled. The young boy, a bit younger than Shulk, got up immediately after. "Excuse me," he said, "But how did all this CHAOS happen?!" Shulk turned around in shock, then sighed and kept a serious expression. "Long story short," he explained, "This brute is trying to kill us all, and I have no idea why!!" The boy sighed. "Wait, I haven't introduced myself," he said with a laugh. Shulk laughed as well. "I guess I haven't either!" he said, "My name's Shulk. And you?" The boy smiled. "The name's Sora," he said, "By the way, you haven't seen Cloud anywhere, have you?" Shulk gasped in shock, then sighed. "As a matter of fact, I have!" he laughed. Sora yelped in shock. "WAIT, WHA--?!" he screamed. Shulk quickly covered Sora's mouth. "Don't give away our position!" he whispered in a serious tone.

As Byleth scanned the area, movement caught his eye. His face expressionless, he watched as the creature that had attacked began to grow even larger. Sure, it was not as big as the Demonic Beasts of his own world... but the creature was still rather large. Bowser, Luigi had called it. So be it. Julius attacked the beast, pelting it with blue flames and thrown weapons. Byleth took it as his chance to strike. The Professor charged towards Bowser, and the Sword of the Creator began to glow with a red energy.
"Shulk! Cloud! Strike now!" Byleth called out.

Byleth took the Sword of the Creator in both hands, and suddenly the blade changed. The weapon appeared to almost break, coming apart in multiple pieces with each part of the blade attached by a cable. Using the weapon more as a whip than a sword, Byleth spun and struck out towards Bowser with a powerful attack. It was a special technique, a Combat Art called Wrath Strike. But contrary to the name, Byleth appeared as emotionless as ever.

Shulk eventually struck back at Bowser, followed by Sora. After recoiling from the attacking, Shulk had landed behind the big brute and decided to hit the monster with a Back Slash. Sora, however, landed a few meters to the side. He sent a trail of fire towards Bowser, but that seemed to be nothing useful. "Crap..." Sora whispered. It was the instant after Sora's whisper that Shulk Back Slashed the brute. "Good job, Sora!" he called out. Sora smiled. "Guess it stopped him from turning around?" Sora questioned. Shulk sighed. "No time for questions!" he shouted, "We gotta put this brute back where he belongs!" That seemed nearly impossible to Sora, since his power was strained. "I don't know," Sora sighed, "I'm strained just like everyone else." Shulk cringed in frustration. "Guess this is gonna be harder than I thought..." he sighed once again.