• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join All-Star Mayhem

From a bit further back, a Tall man with long grey hair, Masamune in hand, had been walking around the area, not sure if he found Cloud. He looked as the trees (or equivalent) gave way to his presence. He had been watching the group fight Bowser, and he was having some difficulty from what Sephiroth could tell. He had prepared to fight if he deemed necessary. He deemed necessary.

"Thundaga."

An orb of lightning appeared in Sephiroth's hand, and he launched it towards those attacking Bowser.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Cloud raised his buster sword, only to spin around at the one he had recognized immediately. “Sephiroth!” He yelled, snapping his attention to him rather than Bowser. “What are you doing here?” He snarled, readying a Cross Slash. “Well well, trying to take over a planet again?” He laughed ironically, jumping to try to slice as he missed horribly.

@Cmeriwether
-
Yoshi came to stand in front of the frozen haired green boy, starting to scream as to get attention to the newcomer. The boy seem to unfreeze quickly, bending down to make the green thing stop; “calm down. I’m Izuku Midoriya, but Kacchan calls me Deku.” He explained, Yoshi nodding at this. “C-come over?” It managed to mutter and hesitantly Deku nodded, following the thing over to where the others battled. “Ahh!” He screamed stumbling back as to see this new person. “What’s Happening?!?”

"You see, Cloud, I was in the area, and saw Bowser here in a bit of trouble." Sephiroth responded.

He had seen Cloud had made a Cross slash, but had somehow missed.

"How was that supposed to work?" Sephiroth asked sarcastically, "Either way, Firaga."

An orb of fire began falling towards the fighters. At that point Sephiroth went for a Telluric Fury towards Cloud.

@'Candle'

The combo attack Byleth had been trying to impliment with the other fighters failed as yet another enemy appeared, a man with long grey hair and an even longer sword. He called out Cloud, with the two beginning to fight. Then, yet another person showed up. A boy with green hair, looking around rather confused and startled.
"Oh, this is getting ridiculous! Where are all these people even coming from?!" Sothis said in Byleth's mind. Byleth ran to Deku, grabbing the boy by the collar and pulling him out of the way as Bowser stomped down where they once were. No matter what they did, it appeared it wasn't having much of an effect on the beast.

"This place isn't safe. You should go." Byleth said to Deku. Feeling a heat and light, the professor looked up to see a massive orb of flame descending upon the group. Byleth slashed with his Sword of the Creator, the blade extending and shooting outward. It struck the Firaga, causing it to explode in midair and not hurt the fighters.

Megaman jumped in the fight to help cloud while sonic joined in to help Sora and Shulk and Luigi hid in a barrel. “This sephiroth guy seems pretty strong I better be on my guard while helping Cloud.” Megaman thinks to himself as he activates his Torch man ability and begins to shot fire balls rapidly at sephiroth. Sonic jumped up from the rubble and saw that a kid with brown spiky hair had joined the fight but now wasn’t the time to ask questions. He quickly activated his light speed attack and his fur began to glow light blue as he charged toward bowser and swung at him with a kick. Luigi was to scared to stay in one area so he began to look fo other places to hide.

Shulk and Sora looked at Sephiroth in shock. "NO way we're fighting that guy!" Shulk yelled, "Right, Sora?" He turned to Sora, who immediately started running towards Sephiroth. Sora dashed as fast as he could before striking Sephiroth with his Keyblade. He dashed away as fast as he dashed toward Sephiroth. "Can't let him kill any of us," Sora noted, "Especially not with Bowser around." Shulk had already knocked out Bowser as he said that. Sora gasped in surprise. "That's one less to worry about," Shulk said, "Now that Sephiroth... I swear I've seen him before." Shulk quickly snuck behind Sephiroth. "BACK SLASH!!!" he screamed as he slashed Sephiroth clean in the middle of the back. Then he dashed back away as fast as he snuck behind him (which was about 18 meters a second).

{BEFORE ATTACK}
“Any type you would like!-“ Ralsei had begun to answer Bernadetta, when he heard a crash outside, Susie jumping a bit when she heard as well. Susie ran out to check it out, Ralsei staying with their friend. Ryoma peeked out of his spot, a bit shaken.

Susie rushed back in. “There a bunch of attackers out there!” She informed, Ralsei squeaking in shock. “U-Um! I’ll go help the others! You stay in case Bernadetta needs your protection or whatever!” Ralsei had shouted, then ran out, Susie staying behind with the other two.

———————————————
{PRESENT}

Ralsei had tried to help the others. He really had. But, he was intercepted by a sudden attack of Ruddin, a species known to his Dark World. He was trying to hold them off, but he was a healer, not a fighter! The 2 snake like enemies had him cornered, the goat like monster shuddering. “O-Oh jeez…! I can’t take em on like this! If only Kris was heRE!-“ He jumped out of the way of a few diamond shaped projectiles sent his way, getting grazed by the attack and stumbling.

Susie was now waiting with Bernadetta, aiming on keeping her safe. But, like Ralsei, more enemies had appeared. She saw a trio of Ruddin Rangers, a stronger version of Ruddin, burst through the churches entrance. “Crap! Bernie, stay back there!” She warned, grabbing a nearby weapon. She had found a broken spear at some point and brought it back to train with, taping it together weakly. She need some defense though. The enemies fired some dagger like attacks at the monster, Susie dodge rolling out of the way. She wasn’t in fighting form, but she could try to hold them off until someone was free to assist.

When these strange red creatures burst in the building, Bernadetta was quick to dive behind a ruined desk to hide.
"Ahh! Why, why, why!" Bernadetta yelled. Things had been relatively peaceful these past few weeks, why couldn't things just stay that way!? Ralsei ran off, leaving her here with Susie and Ryoma. More of those creatures charged in, and Susie was quick to meet them in battle... with a broken lance?! Ryoma didn't seem like he was doing much to help, but then again Bernadetta hadn't seen him carrying around any weapons...

"Okay Bernie, you can do this..." Bernadetta said to herself. Drawing an arrow from her quiver, Bernadetta jumped out from behind her cover.
"Back! Get back!" Bernadetta exclaimed, firing an arrow at one of the Ruddin Rangers that was closest to Susie.

The ranger winced at the arrows impact, recoiling back. Susie looked back towards Bernadetta, a surprised smile crossing her face. But, that soon ended as the other two shot their dagger attacks, the projectiles stabbing into the purple monsters back as she stumbled over.

The trio regained themselves, slinking closer as their gaze set on Bernadetta. They prepared to fire, swinging their daggers to send the projectiles towards her. Susie was quick to jump up, getting in front of her and shielding herself with her arms, wincing at the projectiles impact against them. Ryoma looked from his spot again, stunned. He was frozen in place, unsure how he could help. Susie brushed her hair from her face, glaring at the enemies again. “Bernie, I appreciate the help. Really. But stay behind cover, things things are dangerous.” She urged, not wanting her friend hurt.

The enemies threw their daggers towards Bernadetta, and the purple haired girl cowered. But instead of them hitting her, the student watched as Susie threw herself between Bernadetta and the Ruddin Ranger. Susie said something, but right now Bernadetta was in no state to hear what the purple monster was saying. Reacting on a well-trained practice and fueled by an extreme panic, Bernadetta slung her bow over her shoulder and kicked one of the training lances Susie had made up into her hands.

Bernadetta jumped past Susie, landing on one of the tables next to her friend. Letting out a terrified battle cry, the girl jumped off the table and towards the Ruddin Ranger she had hit with her arrow. Bernadetta spun in the air, changing her grip on the lance so she only held it at one end, and struck at the Ruddin Ranger with a very powerful and accurate attack. It was a technique that Byleth had taught her at Garreg Mach, a Combat Art by the name of Tempest Lance.
"Back! Back! Waaaugh!" Bernadetta yelled at the other Ruddin Rangers. She seemed to be flailing about quite a bit, but still dealing a lot of damage.

The first Ruddin Ranger yelped at the attack, quick to turn and flee for its life. The other two backed up, summoning a bunch of diamond like projectiles and making a ring around Bernadetta, restricting her movement. “Perish, Lightner!-“ One shouted, preparing to attack. “BERNADETTA!” Susie cried out, her soul flashing in front of her. Then…something interesting happened.

Susies Soul began to glow intensely, and glimmering sparkles of light rose from the ground and surrounded her. The two Ranger looked over, confused on what was happening. Then, once the sparkles disappeared, Susie stood there, but she was different. Her appearance had changed. “W-Wait! Has this been the monster from t-the?!-“ A Ranger stammered. Susie looked up again, her eyes uncovered as her glowing glare pierced the two. She held her hand out to the side, her axe appearing as she gripped onto it, slinging it over her shoulder. “Hey. Now you’ve P*SSED ME OFF.” She snarled, the Rangers sliding back a bit. Ryoma watched in shock. “…Is this the other form she mentioned…?” He whispered to himself.

Sephiroth noticed the attacks coming, and prepared a counter for them.

"Aeroga."

The air spell created a sort of shield around Sephiroth which blocked the attacks from Sora, except for the Back Slash. He had centered the spell on himself to block attacks.

"Impressive, not too many can hit me like that, I'll deal with Cloud later." Sephiroth's attack for Cloud had been interrupted when Sora landed.

"Thundaga."

Sephiroth fired the Lightning ball again, this time at Sora and Shulk.

@gutens

Although Susie's transformation was a dramatic one, Bernadetta wasn't exactly in a mental state to notice. Her sole thought right now was on trying as hard as she could to not die. While the Ruddin Rangers were distracted by Susie's transformation, Bernadetta's flailing with the training lance knocked away some of the floating daggers that had been making a ring around her. Now having an open path, Bernadetta ran between the two Ruddin Rangers.

"I'm sorryyyyyy!!!!" Bernadetta wailed, hitting one of the Ruddin Rangers with her lance. As she did so, a strange green energy seemed to glow around her. Almost as if fueled through Bernadetta's desperation, the power of her ancestor flowed through her. A strange symbol appeared in the air in front of Bernadetta for a moment, the Minor Crest of Indech. Fueled by a momentary sudden burst of energy, Bernadetta spun and struck the second Ranger with the training lance. This blow was so powerful, the training lance snapped in half!

Susie grinned at the sight. The second Ranger cried out, spinning around and fleeing as well. The third stood its ground, glaring. It tried to jump and slash at Bernadetta. Big mistake.

Susie charged and swung her axe at him, knocking the Ranger away. The snake like creature began to tremble in fear, his eyes wide as Susie approached. “Hehehehe…you REALLY screwed up.” She warned, holding her axe to its neck.

Once again, it looked like the enemy was going to get Bernadetta. And once again, Susie stepped in to stop it. Bernadetta looked down at the broken lance in her hands. With the lance broken and enemies too close for Bernie to use her bow, she didn't really have many options.
"I can't take this anymoreeee!" Bernadetta wailed, throwing down her broken lance and running further into the ruined church. The student dove behind the pillar Ryoma was hiding on top of, cowering behind it.

Shulk and Sora endured the Thundaga, but taken a lot of damage. Shulk had several bruises after the attack. Sora had less bruises, but had started bleeding. Shulk gripped the Monado even harder than ever before. Shulk was noticeably angrier than Cloud. He snuck up on Sephiroth once again, this time even sneakier than before. When he managed to get right behind him, once again, he used his Back Slash attack, this time without warning. He slashed Sephiroth into the air then, at last, returned to the pile of rubble he'd been standing on. "Jeez, man..." Sora said with a concerned expression, "Don't be so reckless." Shulk sighed. "Don't worry." he said with a smirk, "I'm fine."

Susie and the Ranger fought it out for a bit, clashing against each other’s weapons. It was clear the monster was determined to keep Bernadette safe. Sure, Bernie was just some pathetic human to her at first, but now? She was a friend. And like HELL she was gonna let some dumb enemy take her away. She grunted as he blocked her axe again. The Ranger head butted her and jabbed the dagger into her side, the monster roaring again.

Ryoma looked down nervously. He leaned down. “Hey. You okay kid?-“ He asked, a bit concerned. He didn’t want anyone to feel overly stressed here. He glanced towards Susies struggle as well.

"W-what?" Bernadetta said, looking up to Ryoma. Somehow, the teen seemed to have evaded the combat by hiding. Bernadetta wished that was her. How was he staying so cakm about all of this?! "Am I okay?! Things are trying to kill us! Is that okay to you?!"
Hearing Susie roar, Bernadetta looked back to the fight. The two creatures seemed pretty evenly-matched... then the Ranger managed to stab Susie! Taking a deep, shaking breath, Bernadetta drew her bow. As Susie recoiled from the monster's attack, it left a perfect opening. Letting out a frightened yelp, Bernadetta fired another arrow at the Ruddin Ranger.

Suddenly, a young man, coming in at the speed of 80 meteors, slammed into Sephiroth with a direct hit in the stomach and dazed him. "Yeah, I don't know if he's recovering from that!" the man said, "And I thought that bastard Frieza was a pain in the ass!" Shulk couldn't help but ask about them. "I'm sorry... Frieza...?" he said with a a confused expression. The man flew over to Shulk and Sora with a sigh. Sora yelped. "DUDE, HOW'D YOU FLY ALL THE WAY FROM SEPHIROTH TO RIGHT HERE?!" he screamed, "THAT WAS, LIKE, 9 METERS!!!" The young man sighed and shook his head. "It's just... you ever heard of a Saiyan?" he said, "'Cause I'm one of them. The name's Goku, by the way!" Shulk smirked. "I'm Shulk!" he said confidently, "And Sora... he's behind me by, like, 2 feet." Goku sighed. "You two look absolutely busted!" Goku said with clear concern, "How about I go for a bit?" Shulk and Sora nodded. Goku turned towards Sephiroth. He then sent a lightning-fast series of punches, faster than even Sonic could run, before finishing with a strong uppercut that launched Sephiroth up 30 feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ranger got hit directly, finally recoiling and dashing away the same way his teammates had. Susie held a hand over her wound in slight pain, looking over at Bernadetta and grinning. “N-Nice shot Bernie. H-Heh.” She pickled her axe up again, slinging it over her shoulder and walking over.

Ryoma slid down the pillar, sighing in relief. He had wanted to help, but he didn’t have any weapons or magic like they seemed to. He looked at the two in silence. A monster and another human. They were both real odd ones.

As soon as she had fired the arrow, Bernadetta had dove behind the pillar to hide again. So she didn't see the Ruddin Ranger run away. Only that the fighting had... stopped?
"Eep!" Bernadetta exclaimed as Susie spoke up. The girl quickly calmed herself when she saw it was just Susie, and slowly stood up to look around. At least inside the church, there were no more enemies. Bernadetta could still hear combat going on outside the place, but here it was clear.

"You... you're hurt!" Bernadetta said, noticing Susie's wound. Ryoma jumped down, and Bernadetta looked around once again. "Where... where's the Professor? Where's Ralsei?"
If they weren't here, that meant... they were outside. Probably fighting even more enemies... Bernadetta nervously made her way over to one of the broken windows, barely peeping her head up to look outside.

It was chaos.

Giant lizard things, a strange one-winged man with a long sword, other kids with keyes and blue armor, and other things... Nope. Nope. Nope.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Byleth readied himself to attack the mysterious, grey haired swordsman that had been throwing spells about... When suddenly, yet another person had shown up! This one was a taller man, dressed in an orange jumpsuit with crazy black hair. What's more, he moved fast. Faster than Byleth had even seen anyone else move! Byleth was having trouble keeping up with his movements.

Whatever this guy's deal was, It looked like Shulk and his new friend also had it handled. The giant lizard seemed out of the picture too. Out of the corner of his eye, Byleth noticed even more things approaching. Ralsei ran out of the church, only to have been attacked by a group of strange, armored snake-like creatures armed with flying daggers? Whatever it was, Ralsei was not doing well.

Byleth jumped behind Ralsei, knocking away a group of daggers that were hurdling towards the Darkner. Emotionless, Byleth slashed out with the Sword of the Creator, his weapon going to its whip form and slashing two of the Ruddin Rangers. Byleth then picked up Ralsei, carrying the young prince under his shoulder as he attempted to break through the circle of Rangers that had surrounded Ralsei.

Ruddin Rangers also started hostility towards Goku. Goku immediately noticed this and countered any attack as quick as possible. "Nope," he said as he countered each attack one by one. Afterwards, he had knocked out 100 Ruddin Rangers without breaking a sweat. "No sweat!" he said triumphantly. Then he started glaring at Sephiroth again. "Don't try to kill anyone else," he said with an intense tone.

Shulk had been staring at Goku's movements for minutes and he could barely read them. That's when he suddenly felt a weirdly strong presence behind him. Shulk quickly turned around and dodged an attack by yet another lizard-thing. It spun around while moving afterwards. Sora attacked the thing from behind after it started spinning. "It must be one of that other lizard's minions!" he yelled.

Susie smiled a bit, still shakily however. “N-No sweat, really…I should be fine.” She put a hand over her wound again, hissing at the stinging pain that came with it. She leaned back against a wall, spinning her axe with her free hand.

Ryoma went to Bernadetta’s side, grabbing the windows ledge and pulling himself up to see outside. “This looks bad…” He muttered, lowering back to the ground. “Look. Long story short, I know it’s obvious we’re screwed. So, we need a plan. Wait it out in here and risk another ambsuh, or try to assist out there.” He stated plainly. He wasn’t best for combat, but…maybe he could do something.

Ralsei had accpeting the fact he was outnumbered, and almost was ready to accept defeat, or even death…when he felt himself be lifted off the ground. He looked up at Byleth, a surprised smile on his face. “Mr. Byleth-!” He said in amazement, his eyes lit up.

The Rudinn Rangers were all fended off pretty easy by the attack, all split apart now. They swung their weapons to send out their projectiles at Byleth and Ralsei, the Darkner jolting. His scarf unravelled and wrapped around the two, acting as a shield. He realized this and formed a plan. “I’ll deflect the attacks!” He told Byleth, and kept his word, his scarf slashing and smacking away any projectile that flew towards them.

Byleth took a defensive stance as the Rangers began to close in once again, only for Ralsei to begin to swat away many of their attacks with... his scarf? It appears the monster boy was not totally defenseless.
"Hold on to me." Byleth said to Ralsei, his voice flat and emotionless. The professor took a two-handed grip on the Sword of the Creator, then charged towards the Rangers. The appeared to be mostly adept at ranged combat, throwing their projectiles. He would get up close and personal.

With Byleth and Ralsei's team effort, the pair managed to force quite a few of the Rangers to retreat. Then suddenly, there was a flash of movement and noise. Byleth shielded himself and Ralsei as something blew right past them, knocking away the remaining Ruddin Rangers. When Byleth looked around to see what had caused such a thing, he only saw... that man in the orange jumpsuit? He had been the one that did this? However he had done that, that question could be answered later. Byleth picked up Ralsei once again and ran back to the ruined church.

~~~~~~~~~

Bernadetta looked up from where she had been cowering as Ryoma began to speak.
"W-what? Go out there? With that crazy sword guy, and those lizards, and more of those... knife throwing things? No thank you!" Bernadetta exclaimed. Almost on cue, the door to the church burst open again. Bernadetta yelped, but it was just the Professor and Ralsei. He did a quick look over the trio, putting down Ralsei and holding out a hand to Susie. A yellow energy seemed to leak from his hand, and an intricate, circular symbol of white energy appeared in front of the professor. Susie's wounds began to heal as Byleth cast Heal.

"It appears that most of the enemies have been driven off, with only a few powerful ones remaining. The others appear to have a handle on it. Is everyone okay?" Byleth asked the group.

Thousands more Ruddin Rangers attacked Goku from behind, and he struck back immediately. He started sweating after a while, but that didn't stop him from stopping all the attacks from hitting him. He seemingly frightened the rest with his power. Then he smirked. "What?" he said, "Am I crazy strong or what?" The Ruddin Rangers immediately started running away. "Well..." Sora chuckled, "Looks like you're way too strong for them." Goku laughed. "Yep," he said, "And I'm only gonna get stronger!" Shulk sighed. "You remind me of myself!" he joked.'

Ralsei had to grab onto Byleth, his fur sticking up like crazy in terror. “A-Approaching Rudinn head on isn’t a strategy I w-would t-take- He’s so brave-“ He thought, continuing his deflection attacks.

He shut his eyes at the sudden flash, his scarf wrapping around the two in a protective manner. He adjusted his glasses, looking at this guy. A human…? Was he human? He didn’t take much time to think, as Byleth was already picking him up and running again, the darkner whimpering at the speed increase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoma sighed. “I know it’s scary. But it’s all we can do. It’s gonna go the best it can, right? Just believe in that for now.” He offered.
Susie watched as her wounds healed, her eyes widening. Healing magic? Like from their own world? Or was this different? She kept a hold on her axe, looking at Ralsei, who was currently admiring the fact that there was another source of healing magic here.
“I’m good other then that wound.” Susie said, nodding. “…I’m good as well.” Ryoma said after hesitation. He had actually cut his ankle while sliding down the pillar, but he wasn’t gonna ask someone for help. He didn’t deserve it after his past in his opinon. Ralsei sensed the hesitation, looking at the smallest group member in slight concern.

Byleth glanced over the four kids, seeing that what they were saying checked out. He had a few questions, noticing Susie's changed appearance, into darker clothes and a battleax. But he'd have to ask about that later.
"I'm going to speak with the new people that showed up, try to figure out what their intentions are. It looks like the danger has passed for now, but be careful." Byleth said, standing up. The professor turned and made his way out of the ruined church.

Bernadetta scanned the area, double checking that the danger had passed before sighing with relief and sitting down.
"That was scary..." Bernadetta said. "Can't I just hide back in my room yet?"
The purple haired girl then looked over to Ralsei.
"... Why'd you run out there? You don't look armed... can you use magic, or something?" Bernadetta asked Ralsei. The girl then turned towards Susie. "And... where did your new clothes come from?!"

Byleth made his way over to where Shulk and the two new people were standing. He kept his hand on the Sword of the Creator, not yet sheathing the weapon, but keeping it relaxed at his side.
Such power... Such speed... I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. It's... almost scary. Is he even human? Byleth could hear Sothis' voice speak in his head. He wasn't sure himself.
"Shulk..." Byleth said, acknowledging the blond haired teen. The Professor turned his attention to Goku and Sora. "Who are you two? Why are you here?"

Ralsei looked to Bernadetta. “Leaving the church now could be dangerous. I hope you’ll stay with us…” He listened to her questions. “I can defend myself with my scarf actually! But…my magic doesn’t help in battle besides for healing…” He began to explain, before realizing that Susie was in another form.

“S-SUSIE! You’ve changed to your Dark World form!?” He gasped, Susie nodding. “I know dude! I’m back to looking like the cool beast I am! Not that I’m not like that outside this form, heh…” She boasted, spinning her axe around cheerily.
Ralsei nodded at all of this. “It seems all of us have some sort of ability or edge in fighting, which could be good! Except…” He glanced to Hoshi yet again, the smaller boy sighing, knowing what was coming. “Can you tell us a bit about you, Ryoma? We hardly know you…even Bernie opened up a little, you should too!” He exclaimed, Susie nodding in agreement. “Yeah. Stop being a closet case and tell us your deal.” She told him, Ryoma grabbing at his hat nervously. “Erm…”

Sora stared at Byleth when he heard him ask why he was here. "I'm Sora," he said, "And I don't know exactly how I got here, just that everyone here... well... in other words, I presume no-one know how they got here...!" Goku turned to Byleth. "I'm Goku!" he said, "And..." He turned to Sora. "You're right, Sora," he said, "No-one knows how they got here." Suddenly, Goku's face flashed from confused to serious. "Someone's watching us...!" he yelled as took his attention off Sora and turned it to the strange presence he felt, "And its power...! It's enormous!!" Goku searched for the presence. When he found it, he stared in confusion. The presence was a black, flaming humanoid body with red, glowing eyes and a red halo. "No offense, but..." Goku sighed, "You don't look that stro--!" He was cut off by a downward slam from the strange humanoid, sending him into the ground. Shulk ran towards Goku in shock. The humanoid left as Goku got up. Goku laughed a bit as he picked himself up from the ground. Shulk stopped as Goku stood up. "Damn...!" Goku said, "Who is that guy?!"

Magic, and using the scarf to battle? It didn't particularly look like any armor Bernadetta had seen before... And apparently, it was more than Susie's clothes that had changed? A dark world form? She certainly didn't seem to be acting very different... Bernadetta turned her attention to Ryoma, who was clearly nervous about everyone pestering him. Bernadetta recognized that look.
"Uh... um..." Bernadetta said to Ryoma. "H-hey... You don't have to talk about yourself, if you don't want to..."
Realizing what she had said, a look of panic came across Bernadetta's face and she looked to Susie and Ralsei.
"Ah! I'm sorry!" Bernadetta exclaimed, jumping to her feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byleth shielded himself as Goku flew off, only for the Saiyan to get quickly swatted out of the air by a... red blur?
"Wait!" Byleth exclaimed as Shulk ran after Goku, but the boy was already running. Byleth watched Shulk run for a moment before shaking his head. He looked back to Sora.
"We should stay together. Come on." Byleth said, going after the pair.

Byleth made it to Goku and Shulk, and watched in surprise as... the black haired man stood up?! He had just been slammed into the ground from hundreds of feet up. How was he still able to stand?!
What sort of sorcery is this?! Byleth heard Sothis' voice in his mind.
"How... are you still alive?" Byleth asked Goku.

Ralsei and Susie looked over at her, confused. “What’s with the apology?” Ralsei asked, tilting his head. Susie didn’t seem too bothered either. But Ryoma was somewhat shocked. This girl he barely knew was covering for him? He let go of his hat, staring at her confused. He could tell though. She was probably like him in a way. Socially anxious at least.
Susie looked back down at him, grinning a bit. “Ya ain’t hiding behind your hat anymore tiny?” She asked, Ryoma looking up at her and backing up a step. “…Hm. I see….Bernadetta seems to be okay by you, huh? You don’t seem as nervous.” Ralsei pointed out, Ryoma sighing and looking at her again, curious. Had they ever interacted before this? No-

"I'm sorrryyy!!!" Bernadetta exclaimed. Quickly Bernadetta ran towards the entrance of the church, only stopping when she remembered that it might not be safe outside yet. So the girl quickly turned and jumped behind an overturned desk, hiding. After a few moments, Bernadetta peeked her head up from behind the desk and looked over towards the trio. They were staring at her! Oh, good job Bernie, they probably hate you! Bernadetta once again cowered behind the overturned desk.

Ralsei was confused as heck now, his fur puffing out again. “Hey, Bernie, what?-“ Ralsei called out, a bit concerned. Susie was much more worried though. “Hey, Bernie- Whats wrong?” She asked, brushing her hair from her eyes. She decided not to approach, a bit scared of scaring Bernadetta. Ryoma wasn’t though. He inhaled hesitantly, walking over to the desk. Susie was gonna stop him, but figured if someone was gonna talk to her, it’d be the human.
Ryoma slowly rounded around the desk, not getting close to Bernadetta though. He sat a bit away, putting his hands up infront of him nervously. “You, um….you okay? I ain’t gonna get close, just…here to talk.” He stated, feeling awkward with the interaction.

Goku turned to Byleth. "I don't know how I'm still alive," he chuckled, "Let alone standing." Goku looked up. The strange humanoid was gone. "Oh, man!" he yelled, "I really gotta get stronger!" Suddenly, a loud voice boomed across the area. "I never thought I'd see the day..." it said. Goku brought a serious face. "Who are you and what do you want?!" he yelled. The strange presence chuckled. "I am the creator of this world," it announced, "And I expected you to fight each OTHER!!" Shulk yelped in shock. "You're serious?!" he yelled. "Yes, I am!" the voice boomed once more before leaving. Sora brought about a serious face. "We've gotta stop him!" he said.

"H-huh?" Bernadetta looked up, startled at Ryoma coming around the desk. The purple haired girl hugged her knees, gently rocking back and forth. She didn't really seem to be paying much notice to Ryoma. Bernadetta seemed to be panicking once again. "Oh, I never should have left my room! I should have just gone with what Susie and Ralsei were saying, I shouldn't have said anything! They probably hate me now! I should have just stayed quiet."

~~~~~~~~

Byleth took a defensive stance, looking around the area and trying to find where the voice was coming from. But it just went quiet. Apparently, whoever this creature was disappeared. Byleth slowly lowered his sword.
"... Perhaps." Byleth said. He looked over Goku, Shulk, and Sora once again. Electing to ignore what the voice had said for now, he turned his attention back to Goku.
"You're able to fly. You were struck down mid air, slammed into the ground hard enough to leave a small crater, and don't even appear to have been scratched or injured in the slightest. You seemed to defeat a massive amount of enemies near instantaneously. And yet you have no idea how you're alive?" Byleth said, very suspicious of Goku. "What. Are. You?"

Ryoma shifted his head, gradually mulling over everything. He v e r y gradually crept nearer until he was sitting close to her, still keeping space among them and his hands raised. "Bernadetta? Is that your name? It's alright. Simply relax a moment alright? You can't freeze now." He told her delicately, keeping his voice consistent as usual. He knew how it felt to freeze up in a panic. "Just loosen up yourself for a sec. Then, at that point, gather your thoughts. Do they seem like they'd reject ya for simply a sentence? Or then again perhaps… the pressure is getting to ya. Just let it go… it'll be alright."
Ralsei and Susie were amazed, no doubt. This small, unnaturally deep voiced, odd looking human was shockingly good at attempting to give comfort. Ralsei was intrigued. In any case, Susie? Goodness, Susie wasn't confiding in it.
She could barely say she knew at least something about Ryoma. He was far off. A secret. A riddle she was unable to address. *Though she wasn't acceptable at puzzles at any rate-* Between these individuals, with their abilities and interesting stories, for what reason was this person here? Furthermore, is there any good reason why he wouldn't talk about it? She was uncertain. Be that as it may, she would discover his reason for being here.

The purple haired student put her hands on her head, shaking her head as Ryoma spoke. Although she still seemed to be in panic mode, Ryoma was managing to get through to Bernadetta.
"I... I..." Bernadetta shook her head again. "I don't know?! Maybe?! I..."
Slowly, Bernadetta seemed to be calming down. She sighed.
"I don't know. I'm sorry..." Bernadetta said. "Professor says... I have a tendency to panic about things that aren't really problems..."

Ryoma felt a little laugh got away from him. Bernie sure helped him to remember himself when he was more youthful, regardless of whether they were about as old as each other. "Indeed, think a sec. Susie consistently is up to protect you. Furthermore, Ralsei is consistently there to attempt to get you to communicate with somebody, to make sure you're in good company. They care about you." He removed his candy cigarette from his mouth, flicking it in his fingers briefly.

"Indeed, problems can be abstract… when I was younger, I would freeze about seemingly insignificant details as well. Impressing individuals, fitting in, moving past those little feelings of trepidation… at the same time, thinking back on it now, I believe it's senseless. In any case, it was main concern in those days." He offered her a little grin. "I'm not telling you not to stress. In any case, would i be able to request to offer my assistance? Regardless of whether it's simply to pay attention to ya, quiet your nerves a little? So you can hang with your genuine companions." He recommended.

Susie direly looked at Ralsei. Ryoma was plotting something! He must be! Obviously, Ralsei knew better. Also, he was so glad. The two socially abnormal team individuals, getting along! He was really energized. He grinned happily, Susie scowling at him marginally. She kept an ear open, contemplating whether Bernadetta would truly acknowledge his deal.

Bernadetta looked over to Ryoma, trying to look for any signs of deception or trickery. But he seemed to be legitimate. Bernadetta looked away. Maybe he did have a point... After all, it seemed like they were in a different world right now. It wasn't like her father could get her all the way out here. Maybe... this could work?
"I don't know... I guess... that wouldn't be so bad..." Bernadetta said. The girl slowly stood up, looking over to Susie and Ralsei. "I'm sorry for freaking out there..."

Ralsei clapped a bit, smiling. “It’s quite alright Bernie! That was rather beautiful in fact! Maybe you two being friends can help you both out! Of course, we are still your friends though! Maybe even Hoshis friend soon!” He said cheerily, but Susie scowled.

“…Or maybe it was rather traitorous…” Susie growled. Ralsei titled his head. “Huh?” Susie continued. “We don’t know anything about him. He could easily be an enemy here. You forget that he tried attacking us our first meeting? He. Is. Gonna. Betray. Us.” She snarled. “Hey. Susie, quit it. I haven’t proved to you that I will-“ Ryoma had started, walking a bit forwards. But that was a mistake.

Susie lunged at him, grabbing the chain attached to his ankle and lifting him, Ryoma yelping at the sudden switch to being upside down. “Innocent? The guy who’s wearing a prison outfit, with a literal broken chain on your ankle?! At least tell us a LITTLE about you! Or else I can’t trust ya!” She roared, shaking him a bit. Ralsei sighed, looking at Bernadetta. “You’re probably scared but this isn’t your fault, give them a moment without doing anything. Just stay very still. Look away if you need to.” He suggested.