• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alola Region RP : A Journey Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, I am ready!" Elijah replied pumped for his next battle. He had been training the past few days with his Pokémon and was sure he could pull of the W. He had his hoped high for Stufful's ability in the upcoming grass trial. He enjoyed riding a Tauros as it reminded him of His Tauros back in Pallet Town. The thing he retrieved from his Cousin was sure to prove worthy in the upcoming battle. He also wanted to give his gift to the others, but he thought after the trial would be a better idea.

Daniel woke. 1:24PM?! Oh no. He tried to find the others. Noticing Elijah, Daniel ran towards him and wanted to watch the battle. "Where's Lao and Luna?" Daniel asked. Everything went in fast-motion. "So where are we?" He asked again, thinking he could hear the sea. The grass trial was next. Incineroar and Torchic would win the trial like stepping on an ant.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I'm right here, Daniel" He said with a blank expression, "And we're going to do the grass trial. I'm gonna use Bendy the Mareanie. I know he's a Water Poison type, but I have a strategy that's gonna work for sure" He said as he held Daniel's hand and threw him on Tauros' back, "Hold on, now" He said as Tauros sped up like a race car. Soon, they were at the grass trial place, "I won't be surprised if one of you two was dizzy, but I'm gonna look for the trial captain" He said as he walked off. Suddenly, a green haired girl crashed to Lao, "Are you OK?" Asked Lao as he held her hand and helped her up.

"Yeah. Thanks, I'm the trial captain by the way, name's Mallow" She said while scratching the back of her head, "We're here for the trial" He said calmly, "Oh, I know! I think those two are also here for the trial. So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She said as she took Lao by his hand, "Whoa! Guys, I think we should follow her!" Exclaimed Lao as he got dragged by Mallow.

Kayo decides to walk up to mallow and the others he greets himself "hi there guys how is the trials going?" He waved and gave a smile "you don't me watching you guys to see how your doing? because I came to say hello to mallow and you all" he gives a smile

He looked at Daniel, "Must be 4th cousins or something since they both like to drag people around haha." Elijah said jokingly. He turned as Kayo greeted himself. "I don't mind." he replied. "Guess we should be on our way with Lao and that Mallow girl." Elijah was looking forward to the upcoming battle, Scyther looked to be excited as well. I'm counting on Stufful this match. And my surprise. He thought to himself while walking. He looked at Daniel. Grovyle wanted to beat Incineroar so badly, and he couldn't wait for a full battle against him. "Hey guys, we have arrived!" Mallow said cheerfully.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao noticed that they were in a forest, "Uh, ok can you let go of me now-" He said as he got interrupted by Mallow, "Here, you are going to do the trial and fight the totem pokemon!" She said, not letting go of Lao. Sigh. Thought Lao calmly as he tried pulling away, but his hand wouldn't budge. He looked at the others in a way as if saying 'A little help here?'

Elijah saw as Lao turned around with an expression of assistance on his face. He smiled back, and walked up to Mallow. "Hey uh Mallow, what exactly is the Totem Pokémon going to be?" he asked trying to draw Mallow's attention away from Lao. Mallow let go of Lao as id she completely forgot he existed. "Well now that you have asked... It's a SURPRISE!" she said seeming to be really excited. This time she grabbed Elijah's hand and started moving forward pretty speedy. Elijah looked back at everyone and mouthed, "You're welcome..." They had arrived at the clearing.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uh, thanks" He said as he walked up to Mallow. Lao was returning the favor to Elijah, "And where exactly might that totem Pokémon be?" He asked curiously. She let go of Elijah's hand, "Oh, well it's a....surprise.." She said as she looked at him with a grumpy face. Lao turned around and saw a Lurantis, "Finally! Bendy, let's go!" He said a he sent out the Mareanie, "Blind it and use Poison Jab!" He said as Bendy jumped on Lurantis' head and used Poison Jab. Lurantis was poisoned, it used Leaf Blade on Bendy, making it faint, "You fought well, Bendy. Dartrix! Go!" He said as he sent out Dartrix, which already knew what Lao was gonna say and used Quick Attack, making Lurantis fall. Lurantis used Leaf Blade on Dartrix, which threw Dartrix to a tree.

Suddenly, Dartrix disappeared. And instead.....a Decidueye flew from the sky and held Lurantis, and then threw it to a tree. Lurantis shook its head to see what happened and saw Decidueye. Lurantis began blushing for some reason. Decidueye held Lurantis again and used Leaf Storm on it, which made it faint, "Good job, Decidueye!" Exclaimed Lao.

Elijah watched as Dartrix evolved into a Decidueye! He was amazed at how smug and awesome Decidueye looked! Then he looked back at the fainted Lurantis. Mallow walked up to it and fed it some kind of berry. "Who's next?" Mallow asked. Lurantis now looked like nothing ever happened. "Uh, I'll go next." Elijah responded. "Great!" she said as she back away. "Stufful, let's go!" Stufful hopped out of the ball looking as cute as ever. "Use Brutal Swing!." Elijah commanded nicely. Stufful charged toward Lurantis with a pack full of punch. Lurantis was flung backwards, but it wasn't going to go down that easily. Lurantis charged up a Solar Blade, but Elijah knew it would take time. "This is our chanc..." Elijah didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before the Solar Blade hit Stufful square in the face. "How the..." Elijah asked. "You have to remember Lurantis is a Totem Pokémon, and the Sun is always shining here in Alola, solar powered moves charge a lot fast here." Mallow replied as if she read his mind. "That's makes sense." he replied. "Stufful can you keep going?" "Stuff..." he replied weakly. "Alright! Let's go, use Tackle!" Stufful ran at Lurantis at its highest speed, but the last attack caused it to move too slow that Lurantis smacked it away with a Leaf Blade. Stufful couldn't continue. "Great job Stufful, return!" Elijah called out. "Now... Greninja I choose you!" This is what Elijah had gone to his cousin's house for, his old friend in Kalos. "Greninja... Ice Beam!" The Ice Beam hit being very effective against Lurantis. "Now follow up with Water Shuriken!" exclaimed Elijah. The Shuriken hit and Lurantis was no more. "Wow!" yelled Mallow. "That Greninja of yours in super strong! Oh yeah here's your reward." She handed Elijah the Grassinium-Z crystal. "Thanks Mallow!" he smiled. Mallow blushed. (Yes I just did that LOL). Elijah walked back to the gang. "Who's next?" he asked.

Kayo walks up to them "you guys are doing great Keep it up you need it for the league!" He smiled
He walked on a bit then stopped "I'll see you all at the Pokemon league good luck on the next trial" he took out his salamance and went off at high speed

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao saw Mallow blushing over Elijah. He realized what was happening and snorted. He approached Elijah, "Hey dude, did ya see Mallow blushing over ya?" He said with a smug look. Decidueye did the same, "You too, Decidueye. Didn't ya see Lurantis blushing over you?" He asked with a smug look once again as he laughed out loud, but on the inside.

Elijah looked back at Mallow, but she was already tending to Lurantis again. "You must be hallucinating or something, did Lurantis use Stun Spore on you?" he asked. He didn't see anything he was too busy admiring his Grassinium-Z. "Anyways... after Daniel and Luna finish up here, what trial is next?" He looked back at Mallow again this time she had her trademark smile, and was standing next to Lurantis awaiting the next challenger. Does Mallow really like me? He thought.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Decidueye was looking at Lurantis, who seemed to be slightly blushing, "Hm. Good thing nobody has interests in me." Lao said quietly to himself, "That means I'm still safe" He said calmly. Lao walked to Mallow and asked her if she liked Elijah, "What? No, it's just when I always smile you see me blushing, besides what has he done to make me like him?" She said firmly while smiling and blushing. She didn't have a crush on him, "False alarm, she doesn't like you" He said calmly to Elijah. He then informed Elijah that after this, is the grand trial with the Kahuna, Olivia.

Last edited:
"The Second Grand Trial huh," he asked. "I saw on a poster at the Pokemon center that Olivia likes to use Rock Type Pokemon as her partners. If so, thats good for us since you have Decidueye and I Grovyle." He thought about the upcoming trial, after this, we're half way done. Then, the Pokemon League, and victory.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hmm. It'll be real easy for me since I have Decidueye and Mudkip. But who knows, I heard her Pokemon are real strong and sturdy" He said calmly. He then started to feel something strange. Decidueye looked like he was feeling it too. Lao decided he wouldn't tell anybody, he didn't know why he decided that or why he was feeling strange, but something was telling him he had to do that. He had read a book that said a trainer named Ash had the same feeling with his Greninja. People called it Battle Bond. No, that wouldn't happen to me of all people. He thought calmly as he put his hand on his forehead.

Daniel walked into the trial area. It was a forest!? A girl was sitting down cooking something. The curious Daniel strolled up to her. Surprised, Mallow saw him and nearly fell backwards into the pan. Daniel caught her and she stood up. Is it just me, or is this girl pretty?Daniel thought. The girl stood up and blushed, "thanks," she said. "I'm Mallow."
"Daniel." They both shook hands. Daniel finally got the courage to say, "what you cooking?"
"Pokemon food." She said as if it were obvious. "We better get on with the trial," then she muttered something about... ELIJAH?!
"For this trial you will be battling Lurantis," Mallow said softly. She was always looking at Daniel. Not like the others.
Lyncaroc jumped up. He could sense something. A huge Lurantis came bounding into Lyncaroc. Daniel had no choice but to fight.
"Return Lyncaroc! Go Incineroar! Use Inferno!" And on that move, Lurantis fainted.
Mallow was awe struck. She came sprinting over to Daniel. She now had her hair loose.
"I guess you should have this," Mallow said, struggling to speak.
Suddenly, a rumble erupted and Team Skull took the grassium-Z! Lurantis was grabbed by the hood and was taken away.

Mallow was crying. In fact "wailing". Daniel tried to comfort her.
"You're pretty... good at cooking. Yep definitely! Pretty good at cooking!" Mallow looked up and hugged Daniel. He thought his face was as hot as the stew Mallow was cooking. "Look I will find Lurantis. But it might take a day or two. Just stay somewhere out of danger. I will be flying on a Charizard when I come back," Daniel said, letting go of the hug. And with that, Daniel was flying away, on Kiawe's Charizard. Mallow was waving, she still had that sad look in her eyes. Soon, Daniel was out of sight.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
He looked at Daniel flying away. Lao was found flying on Decidueye behind Daniel, "Ey! Daniel, long time no see!" He said calmly, "You and that girl have got places to go, eh?" He said with a smug look on his face. Decidueye seemed to be doing the same, "Anyhow, Team Skull took Lurantis, and you have a crush on that girl. Lurantis has a crush on Decidueye, so.....we gotta get it back" He said calmly. Soon, Decidueye's head was as red as a tomato, and Lao wouldn't be surprised if Daniel was a tomato head, too.

Daniel looked back, surprised to hear a familiar voice. Lao was there! "Yeah man! Lurantis will be saved," Daniel said not as calm as Lao. His face was like a tomato, too.
Landing near a huge steel wall, Daniel hopped off the "Fire Tank" and slid into a door. Immediately nervous, Daniel had the courage to say, "Lao, you should come here." Everywhere was vandalised! Skulls were painted on the houses and trees had been felled. At the end of the road, a huge house portrayed the area. The town was inside a steel wall! Daniel looked back out. They had flown into another island, Daniel was sure it was called Ula Ula island. He slid back in. The worst thing is that Team Skull did this! Lurantis was here. She must be!

Luna finally woke up. "I really overslept. " she muttered, racing to the trial. To her surprise, she saw a crying girl. "What's wrong?" Luna asked. The girl introduced herself as Mallow, and explained the problem. Luna quickly asked her "Can you fly me there?" , and Mallow allowed her to fly on a rental Charizard. "OK, we're on Ula'ula now. "she said to her team. She spotted Lao and Daniel. "Hi guys! I'm here to help you!"

"The more the merrier," Daniel said to Luna. "Uh, Luna, I think you should smarten your hair, it is really messed up," Daniel chuckled. But no time to chuckle. Already, a group, maybe ten or fifteen, Team Skull members were marching up to the three "heroes". Daniel nodded to Luna and Lao. The battle had begun...

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Let's do this" He said as he sent out Decidueye, "Oh, and in case you're wondering. Dartrix did evolve" He said calmly as a Team Skull Grunt sent out Golbat. Decidueye wrecked it by Leaf Storm. Another Team Skull grunt sent out Drowzee. Decidueye combined Spirit Shackle and Leaf Storm to create Spirit Storm. 7 Grunts later, Lao had defeated 9 Grunts so far, "9 Down, 6 left to go" He said to himelf quietly

"Yeah!" Lyncaroc wiped out three grunts. Daniel motioned Lao to come with him whilst Luna defeats the other grunts. Daniel had never seen a war, but he thought this was the start of one. The huge house was only a few metres away... this could be a final stand!

"OK, Persian! Use Swift!" Luna yelled, knocking out the last Drowzee. "We've got the grunts down. Let's rescue Lurantis!" she said to the others. As they entered the house, they heard a grunt cackle. "Master isn't home...But our big sister is!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao was confused at what they meant, "Oh, they're talking about me." Said a pink-yellow haired girl behind him, "What the...who are you?" He asked curiously, "You really don't know me? Heh, I'm Plumeria, admin of Team Skull" She said as she sent out Golbat. Decidueye used Sucker Punch and Leaf Storm, Sucker Storm. Which absolutely wrecked Golbat. Plumeria then sent out Salandit. Lao took Decidueye back and sent out Mudkip. Salandit used Sludge Bomb, which fainted Mudkip. But it wasn't actually fainted because a Marshtomp with 1 HP jumped from the sealing and used Sucker Punch on Plumeria, "Grrr! How annoying!" Said Plumeria, "How dare you defeat our sister?! You're gonna pay, yo!" Said a Grunt, "No. Leave them be, Kid's got some fire in him" Said Plumeria as she left and all grunts followed suit. Soon, they found Lurantis, which rode with them back to the grass trial, "Thanks, guys!" Said Mallow joyfully.

"Hey, Mallow, do you have a crush on Daniel?" Asked Lao curiously, "What? No, why do you keep asking me these questions?" She asked curiously, "I'll clear it to him" She said as she walked up to Daniel, "Hey, uh, Daniel. Lao just informed me that you have a crush on me. But...sorry, I don't really feel the same, let's just be friends, okay?" She said as she walked away, "Ouch, friend zoned" Said Lao calmly to Daniel, "Well, you just gotta move on, right?" He said as he walked away.

"Wait Mallow!" Mallow turned around (my only choice sos fam) Daniel had to. No, said a voice in his head. Do it, another voice. "This might ruin our friendship. But, I know something! You have a crush on LAO! Hahah!" Daniel cried. Mallow walked up to him:
"Shut up." She laughed too. Daniel was about to. "No" won it. Instead, Daniel just walked over to Mallow's side. He quickly slipped a note in her pocket.
Mallow was blushing so much when Daniel said she had a crush on Lao, that she might've exploded. "One more thing, Mallow, mark my words... I will be back." Daniel couldn't help himself. He did it and ran back onto Lao's Decidueye. "Lao, I did it."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Um, what? What do you mean Mallow has a crush on me?" Lao was confused, "Of course she doesn't have a crush on me. Right Mallow?" He asked Mallow. Mallow can't have a crush on me. And why is Daniel on Decidueye's back? He thought, confused. He turned back his attention to Mallow. Does...does Mallow really like me? He thought nervously. He saw Mallow blushing, "Um..um...well.." Stuttered Mallow as she connected her fingers.

Last edited:
"Look, Lao, I kissed Mallow, but she really likes you," Daniel smirked. He winked at Mallow, she winked back. "Yeah Lao, she would like to be with you all day, every day!" Daniel tried to hold the laughter.
"#GotPranked," Mallow laughed. Daniel couldn't help laughing, too! Was Lao blushing!? Daniel would've looked at Lao but Mallow laughing, was by far, the cutest thing Daniel had seen. Coming from Kanto, Daniel didn't really know what it was like to have a girlfriend. Mallow wasn't his, but he if it cost his life, Daniel would try and make Mallow smile again.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Decidueye kicked Daniel off his back and slapped him with his wing, "Didn't really fall for it. I knew no one would have a crush on me anyways." He said as he got on Decidueye's back, "Let's go, Decidueye" Said Lao as Decidueye flew away. Lao looked at both of them with an expressionless face, "I'll show Daniel. He's gonna lose in the league" He said as he landed. Someone wanted to battle him, "Hah! You're not that unique, Blastoise will show what unique means" The trainer sent out Blastoise. Decidueye scared Blastoise with its expression and 1 hit made it faint. Lao was never like this. He used to be determined and energetic. But now he was expressionless.

"Uh, Lao? Are you OK?" Luna yelled. She was concerned about her friend. Why was he so expressionless? Where was he going? Suddenly, she noticed a Formantis in the grass. "Well, guess I should catch it." she muttered.
"OK! Go, Persian!" Luna yelled. "Use Swift!". Persian obeyed, lowering the Formantis's HP. She quickly caught it after it used Leaf Blade. "Wait...Where's Popplio?" she yelled. After she asked Mallow, Luna began to cry. "He ran away? I'm terrible!"

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao heard Luna crying. He flew back to her, "What's wrong?" He asked with an emotionless face, "I heard you crying" He said with a blank face. He was not so emotionless in the past, until Daniel pulled that prank on him. It made him remember his horrible past. He turned back his attention to Luna, which was still crying, "So? What happened?" He asked curiously

Daniel was surprised. Lao was never like that. Mallow looked the same. What happened to him? It was only a prank. Daniel had a huge cut on his back. The Decidueye really had spiky wings. Mallow was fixing the cut on Daniel's back. He felt embarrassed, with his shirt off.
"Happy birthday," Mallow said. Daniel had forgot. It was his birthday.
"Thanks."
Mallow finished with the Antidote. Daniel's shirt was in pieces. Dang, Daniel thought. Lao was never like this. The prank must've gone too far. Mallow said that it's okay to have no top. Most people didn't. "Mallow, thanks so much, but, I have to prove Lao that it doesn't matter, the prank I mean, and that we are rivals, I will show him who's boss!" Daniel told Mallow. She nodded. Mallow kissed Daniel on the cheek.
"Good luck out there, fire boy."

Daniel had made it. The kahuna's battle field. The kahuna was already there, waiting for Daniel.
"My name is Olivia, Mallow told me about you, Daniel." Olivia said. "Shall we start?"
"Yes. Go... uhhh... Toucannon!" Daniel said.
"Lyncaroc."
"Uhhh..." Daniel hesitated, "You know Grass knot. So use it!" Toucannon was taught that move by a TM Mallow gave Daniel. The midnight Lyncaroc instantly fainted.
"Boldore!"
"Grass knot!" This time, Boldore cut the Grass knot, and used Rock blast, which knocked out Toucannon. Daniel sent out Incineroar, and it destroyed Boldore with Earthquake. Last up, was Nosepass. Incineroar did the same thing, and knocked Nosepass out.
"Interesting. Here, have this," she gave him a Rockium-Z, "I think you should go see Mallow before you go to the next island. Ula Ula island is known for the strongest trial." Olivia hinted. Daniel waved goodbye and found Mallow in her forest.
"Well, Mallow, it's time we say goodbye," Daniel said, disappointed. Mallow had a tear in her eye.
"Yep."
She walked up to Daniel, hugged him, and slipped a note in his jacket.

The boat ride was long. But Daniel kept reading the note.
To Daniel
It has been a lovely few days with you! I wish we had more time. But I want you to do something: beat Team Skull. You are the best Fire boy. And you are my Fire boy! Love you.
Mallow.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao was sitting on a branch. He just figured that Decidueye had sharp wings. He then went to a traveler. He gave the traveler a note to give to Daniel. The traveler used the boat to catch up to Daniel, "Aye, Lad. Ya be a lad named Daniel, eh?" Asked the traveler, "Here ya go, lad." Said the traveler as he gave him the note and went away. The note said :
To Daniel
What's up, Daniel. I know, you've got to have injuries by now. But I just wanted to say, that I'm sorry. You don't really know what I've been through. If you accept my apology, I'd like you to watch me, battling Olivia.
Your rival,
Lao.

Daniel read the new note. He signaled the traveller to come back. "Here, a note for Lao." The note said:
To Lao
I'm sorry for pranking you. Unfortunately, I can't watch your battle. Ula Ula island is just a few hours away, and I'm too far away from Akala island, now. Toucannon will send the letter.
Daniel

The traveler went away, mumbling some rude words. Toucannon flew, at the speed of light, to Lao. She pecked Lao, begging for some food.

Daniel also wanted to give a note back to Mallow. Finally, he came up with what to write.
To Mallow
It's beautiful here. Wish you were with me. It's probably boring fighting challengers without me.
(Daniel smirked) After the league, I will come and see you. Until then, we must keep in touch through notes. Stay safe.
Yours truly, Fire boy.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao was walking until Toucannon pecked him, "Hm? A Toucannon, looks like it wants some food" He said as he gave her a rainbow PokeBean. Decidueye came out of his PokeBall. Decidueye looked at Toucannon, with determined eyes, "Hey...You're Daniel's Toucannon, aren't you?" He said calmly, as Toucannon nodded and gave him the letter. Lao read the letter and understood, "OK Daniel, I understand. You can go back now, Toucannon" He said as Toucannon flew back to Daniel. Lao walked to the place where the Kahuna, named Olivia was.

"So, you've come to challenge me, eh?" Asked Olivia, "Yes." Said Lao calmly, "Very well then. Go, Nosepass!" Exclaimed Olivia, "Go, Marshtomp!" Exclaimed Lao. Marshtomp used Water Pulse and Earthquake. Waterquake. The ground shook rapidly, severely damaging Nosepass and then a rogue wave came out from the sea and fainted Nosepass. Marshtomp was shining. It had evolved into Swampert. Olivia sent out Boldore. Boldore used Stone Edge, making Swampert faint, "Go, Grubbin!" Exclaimed Lao as he sent out Grubbin. Grubbin began digging in an instant and came out of the ground while shining, it had hit Boldore, while it evolved to Charjabug. Boldore used Rock Tomb, making Charjabug faint, "Go, Decidueye!" Exclaimed Lao as he sent out Decidueye.

Decidueye flew up and used Brave Bird and Leaf Storm on Boldore. Brave Storm. Boldore fainted. Olivia sent out a Midnight-Lycanroc. It used Crunch on Decidueye. A critical hit! Decidueye was at 1 HP, "Decidueye! No!" Exclaimed Lao. Decidueye was too weak to stand up, "Come on, Decidueye. I believe in you, you can tough it out!" Exclaimed Lao once again. Decidueye looked at Lao with a strange look. Lao hesitated, before realising that the Rowlet he chose was the one from his childhood, "So, you're that Rowlet from before" Said Lao with a smile and tears in his eyes.

Lao and Decidueye disappeared for a second. Then, they reappeared. Decidueye changed. It's green hood was now red. It's beige feathers became black. It's orange tie became purple, "Decidueye! This is battle bond, we have powered up!" Exclaimed Lao as Decidueye flew to Lycanroc and held him with his feet and flew high up in the sky and dropped Lycanroc. Lycanroc was at 1 HP. Lycanroc tried to use Stone Edge but failed. Decidueye, with Battle Bond, dug underground and dug out under Lycanroc and fired a beam which fainted Lycanroc but also reached out in the sky, that everyone in Alola could see it. Decidueye turned back to Normal and Olivia gave Lao the Rockinium Z. Lao then started boating to Ula'ula Island. Looks like the power of Battle Bond was passed onto me. Thought Lao calmly.

Elijah watched as Lao and Decidueye destroyed Olivia like she was nothing. He decided he would wait to meet back up with the gang back on Ula'Ula Island after he beat Olivia. He had been training very hard away from the group. He knew the Kahuna, Olivia, would be harder than anything he has faced yet Island Challenge wise. He was snapped out of his thought by Decidueye being surrounded by a greenish aura. "It can't be... It is... Battle Bond." He said. Elijah was awestruck, he had only seen it once before, from his father in the Kalos League. "Legend never said anything about others having it, only one. Lao is really something isn't he..." Before he knew Lao had defeated Olivia and already left for Ula'Ula Island. Guess it's my turn he thought to himself. "Olivia, I challenge you to a battle!" He exclaimed. "You have yourself a deal! Boldore let's finish it here!" Olivia replied eagerly. "Alright, Stufful I choose you! Use Tackle!" Elijah commanded. Stufful charged at Olivia's Boldore with fierce speed. The attack hit sending Boldore tumbling backwards. "Very fast indeed... No matter! Boldore use Stone Edge!" "Stufful hop across the Stone Edge to gain speed, now use Vital Throw! Boldore was launched backwards, and was unable to continue battling. "Nice tactic indeed, but that won't stop me! Nosepass, Let's leave em' in the dust. Use Giga Impact!" Olivia responded. The attack hit and Stufful was launched up and Elijah caught her in his arms. "Great job Stufful! Return and take a great rest." Now, Grovye, Let's finish this. Use Leaf Blade!" Elijah said. Being Super Effective, Nosepass was unable to continue to fight. Olivia sent out her Midnight-Lycanrock which looked extremely strong. Elijah returned Grovyle because he wanted to give his newely acquired partner a chance to fight. Rockruff was sent in to face his evolution. Elijah told Rockruff to use Rockthrow, but Olivia countered it with Lycanrock's Rockthrow as well. Her's being stronger, Rockruff was hit hard. But Rockruff seemed to really envy Lycanrock. His determination reached the max, Rockruff began to evolve. Elijah looked up to see that it was still light out, it was a Midday form. "You evolved! That's awesome Rock... I mean Lycanrock." Elijah complemented. "Now Rockthrow and Tackle, Rock Tackle!" The attack hit with a great impack that Olivia,s Lycanrock was launched backwards obviously unable to battle. Olivia handed Elijah a Rockinium-Z and he thanked her. He payed the Ferryman to take him to Ula'Ula Island. He wondered what challenges awaited him on the third Island of the Alola region.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao sat on a hill with a twig in his mouth. He saw Elijah on the beach, "Hey, Elijah! Long time no see!" Exclaimed Lao, "You won't believe what just happened!" He said as he informed him of all what happened while he was gone. Or at least Lao thought he was gone, "Anyway, I heard the next trial is the electric trial" He said calmly, "I heard that the trial captain's name is Sophocles, pretty weird name right? He also doesn't know why he's even a trial captain" He said as he put both hands behind his head as if he was resting while standing up, "I don't really feel like going to the trial place this fast" He said firmly, "How about a battle? Scyther and your other Pokemon MUST have improved." He said firmly as he pointed to his PokeBalls. He hoped for a fearsome battle with Elijah.

"Oh hey Lao, it has been a while! A battle huh? Sounds good..." Elijah replied. He walked over to the conveniently placed Battle Arena that was definently not placed for RP purposes. "Besides I think my team is itching for another battle with you." He motioned Lao to walk to the opposite side of the battle arena. He couldn't wait for the upcoming battle, and now with Decidueye's new power it was sure to be a great fight none the less. One for the books.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright. I'm sending out Rockruff. It's his first battle" He said calmly, "Rockruff, this might be new for you. But I trust you, use Accelerock and Rock Smash, Accelesmash!" Exclaimed Lao. Rockruff was readying up his move for Elijah to send out his Pokemon. The second Elijah sends out his Pokemon, Rockruff strikes.

The landing shook Daniel. But the easiest thing to see on Ula Ula was the mountain. Mallow had given another letter. It said:
To Fire boy
You are so smart! Of course it's boring here without you. How did you guess? Must be all that sea. I might be coming over there, you know. Someone is taking my place for a while. Meet me at the top of the mountain (where the electric trial is) at 1pm tomorrow.
Love Mallow

"Oh really? Well I guess company is coming." Daniel muttered. He walked for hours. At a park, he saw professor Kukui. He opened his mouth to tell Daniel something:
"Danger is here...."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao shuddered after hearing the word 'danger'. "Hey, Elijah. Let's hold our battle later" He said as he ran the Daniel and the Professor, "Did I hear danger?" He asked curiously, "is it team skull? Me, Elijah and Daniel will battle if we have to!" Exclaimed Lao. Looks like my battle with Elijah is stopped. Well, somethings have to wait. He thought seriously but then turned his attention back to the professor, "So?" Asked Lao urgently.

Status
Not open for further replies.