• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Alola Region RP : A Journey Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Go! Grubbin! " He exclaimed, "Grubbin! Use Dig!" He said as Grubbin dug underground and jumped out at Litten, hitting it so hard that Litten fainted, "Haha! Take that!" He said with a smirk

"Go Trumbeak! Fly let's go!" Trumbeak flew high where Grubbin couldn't get her, then she flew down and landed on Grubbin, knocking it out. "So your last Pokemon is Dartrix I'm guessing?" Daniel smirked. Trumbeak was still up top, ready to defeat anything. Torchic won't battle, it's too young. Trumbeak is the hope.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"..." he looked at Dartrix, "Dartrix! Use Leaf Storm to blind Trumbeak!" Exclaimed Lao. Dartrix had surrounded Trumbeak with sharp leaves and then flies at top speed at Trumbeak and uses Quick Attack which damages it heavily, Dartrix then fires all the sharp leaves at Trumbeak, making Trumbeak faint.

As Luna watched the battle, she realized that she had missed the Totem. "I better go back and ask Lana." she thought. She went over to Lana and asked "I missed out,so can I battle the Totem Pokémon?" "Sure." Lana replied. She lead Luna to the trial site. "OK, here we are!" Luna yelled. She noticed a bunch of fish shapes flowing to one spot. "Here I go!" she said as a gigantic School Wishiwashi came out of the water. "Go! Meowth! Luna yelled. "Use Fury Swipes!". The Totem Wishiwashi used Water Gun,but Meowth dodged it. Luna then ordered Meowth to use Swift, and Wishiwashi used Water Gun. Meowth lost a lot of HP,since it was a critical hit. "Meowth!" Luna cried. "Are you OK?!". She sprayed a Super Potion on Meowth. "You can do it! Use Bite!" Luna ordered. The Wishiwashi was now back to Solo Form. Meowth used Bite and finished it off.

Kayo would be at a cafe with kanae and Jason "uncle me want to see you Pokemon" kayo looked down at jason "Yeah why not I know which one you haven't seen" he took out his pokeball "Sylveon come out there's someone I'd like you too meet" Jason jumped up and down and played with sylveon kanae looked at me in shock "I didn't know you had a sylveon he's beautiful why is he blue?" Kayo laughed "He's a rare one not many of his kind around meaning the blue ones" kanae was stunned "he must be strong! Hello sylveon" she would pet him

It was Elijah's turn to take on the water trial. He went up to Lana and she said it was good to go. Elijah scanned the surface of the water but couldnt seem to make any progress. "Scyther, can you see where the Totem Whiscash is?" He asked. "Scyther..." he replied as if saying, one second. Scyther nodded as if he found it and pointed at a spot to the left. "Okay then... Metal Claw go!" Elijah saud loudly. When Scyther hit the water, a giant Whiscash with an aura around it appeared... "Totem Whiscash... nice job Scyther! Okay, now use X Scissor on it." The X Scissor hit with great force but it wasnt going to go down that easily. The Whiscash returned with a powerful water gun. "Scyther couter it with Air Slash!" Elijah commanded. "Now... Dive underwater." Scyther looked confused, but he didn't refuse the action. Whiscash is completely oblivious to what Scyther just did. "Now use X Scissor straight up!" exclaimed Elijah. The X Scissor comevind with the force of the water to make an.. Aqua Scissor?? (Fml me and my names lol). The Totem Whiscash fell stunned in defeat. His reward.. Waterinium-Z!!! He hurried over to the group to see Lao battling that Daniel kid from earlier.

This was it. Trumbeak fell onto the floor. Not fainted. "Ok Trumbeak! Head forward, now use Aerial Ace!" Daniel cried, Super effective! Who will win? Daniel or Lao? Trumbeak flew upwards to dodge any upcoming attacks. "Fly and Aerial Ace! Fly Aerial!" Trumbeak flew up then back down using aerial Ace. She shakes the blindness off. The last stand was now.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hm. She's a tough one but can she handle...." Said Lao calmly as he showed his Normalium Z, "BREAKNECK BLITZ" Shouted Lao as he did the pose and Dartrix flew at top speed at Trumbeak and hit it strongly. A critical hit! Was it over? Did Trumbeak Faint? It was most likely that she did, "Hmm. Daniel can win on one condition but he has to figure it out by himself" He said to himself quietly as he looked at Daniel. Can he do it? Thought Lao curiously as he looked at his Trumbeak but couldn't see a thing because of all of the smoke.

"Now it's my turn, BREAKNECK BLITZ!" Daniel did a pose, the smoke, it was hard to see through. Out of the corner of his eye, Daniel noticed both Pokemon on the floor, both damaged. Even more smoke filled the city, more people came out of their homes, looking at the trainers. Each chose a side, half on Daniel's side, half with Lao. Lao and Daniel were big rivals. "Rockruff evolved because I believed in it. Your Rowlet evolved because of level. If you believe in Dartrix more, you might get an evolved form." Trumbeak started to glow. Before long, a Toucannon appeared.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Level? What's That? It wasn't just level" He said calmly, "It was willpower" He said as he had a burning fire in his eyes. Dartrix then got up, "Dartrix....let's use our special attack.." Lao and Dartrix nodded at each other "MAXIMUM LEAF KNOCK OUT" Shouted Lao as Dartrix flew to Toucannon, and hid itself in a pile of leaves and then burst out and hit Toucannon, so much times that Toucannon couldn't move. Dartrix continued hitting it until it produced a large amount of sharp leaves and fired them all at Toucannon. Which threw Toucannon a meter away. Meanwhile, Lao had a green visible aura around him. The same seemed to happen with Dartrix, "Dartrix..now.." He said as Dartrix had a green glow in his eyes and flew to Toucannon and hit it once more but with more power. Dartrix caught Toucannon in its feet and then flew upwards, very high and then threw Toucannon on the ground, which made it severely damaged. Toucannon now HAD to be fainted.

Kayo kanae walk out of the cafe and see people gathered around "Huh what's going on" they walk up and they see Lao and Daniel having a battle "oh looks it's the 2 trainers that were with Elijah"
Kanae took jason on her shoulders so he could see "Oh mummy is that a battle?" He asked excititly "Yes jason that's a battle I believe that's a toucannon and a dartrix battling" jason was trying to look through the smoke "Yes yes! me see me see!" He climbed down and wanted to go through the crowed "Jason no we stay here
Kanae told Jason

Toucannon fainted. Daniel looked at Torchic. It was a baby, how would it be able to defeat Dartrix. "Lao. We need to go to Aether paradise. No one else can come. We both have auras with our Pokemon if we get pumped up." Daniel dragged Lao onto a boat, and sped off into Aether paradise with no one else.

Daniel started to fiddle his thumbs. They were nearly at the destination.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh thank you, but I fear I have to go now" He said as he gave the sylveon a purple pokebean. Lao had then left, "What's the aether paradise by the way, Daniel?" He asked curiously as he looked at the ocean, "Is it that foundation which 'helps pokemon' ?" He asked curiously once again, "Did they do something bad to pokemon?" He asked cautiously. He didn't know what was going on at all. Things were happening so fast, he had won a very hard battle, and now he's going to the aether paradise. Who knows what could happen next.

He followed "Yes it is you will find a very good friend of mine there she is studying something very interesting you will find out when you get there" he smiled

"They help Pokemon and people. Like a boy called Ash, him and his Greninja were in sync. Aether would've helped them." Daniel said to Lao. The ship stopped and Daniel dragged Lao off the boat. "Don't get distracted."
The doors opened automatically, and out stepped a guy who wore yellow rubber glasses.

Last edited:
Kayo looked at sylveon "Let's go and train shall we?" A boy with blond hair walks up "Gladion how you doing" he closed his eyes"Not bad..I see you were helping does trainers you always liked to help people" Kayo scratched his head "Yeah I am like that" (and I apologise if I was wrong..)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Who's the funny guy?" Asked Lao, "Hey, I'm not Funny! It's my glasses, isn't it?!" Shouted the guy with the funny glasses, "...yes...?" Said Lao almost going to burst with laughter, "I'M NOT FUNNY, I'M FABA! AND MY GLASSES ARE GORGEOUS" Shouted Faba, "OK, first of all, they're not, and we're here for...?" Lao looked at Daniel. He had not fully understood what was happening. Lao didn't seem to understand anything, actually. He looked around to see if any other people were here. There didn't seem to be anybody but them.

Kayo would walk into the town with gladion gladion looked at sylveon "Did you evolve sylveon from an eevee" Kayo smiled "I did..yeah"
Gladion stood in front of Kayo I would like to challenge you I would like to see how strong your sylveon is against my umbreon" Kayo looked at him"Yeah sure Sylveon you ready" sylveon would jump in front "Umbreon come out" gladion shouted and people would start to gather and watch jason would come up "Goodluck uncle" Kayo smiled "Thank you jason" Gladion would go for the first move "Umbreon shadow claw" Kayo would quickly counter it "Sylveon iron tail lets go" The shadow claw and iron tail hit both Pokemon flip back"Shadow ball" shouted Kayo at sylveon "Umbreon you too shadow ball" both attacks hit and there would be massive smoke

"Mr Faba. Hopefully you can do a test on us? We have auras surround ourselves and our Pokemon." Daniel said, kicking Lao in the shins.
"Ok, I will call President Lusamine." Fans said. He did a strange noise and right in front of Faba appeared a beautiful lady, tall, blond, but those eyes. Those eyes were completely black.
"We have a test room just across the corridor," Lusamine said. Daniel dragged Lao into the room. It was completely white. Lusamine followed and stretched her arms, which had a force and put both boys into a lying position on a white stretcher. Metal locks closed on the trainers' wrists, waist and legs.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Well, this is going JUST fine" He said sarcastically, "Metal locks literally all over our body, not dangerous at All! Right?" He said sarcastically once again, "HOW did you even drag me into this?!" He asked angrily

"Well, if you listened, then this wouldn't've happened. Send out Dartrix. I'll send out Torracat. Ok. Torracat, use flamethrower on the metal," Daniel said to Lao and Torracat. Torracat melted all the metal locks on Daniel and Lao. Getting up, Daniel heard a screaming engine as Lusamine appeared again. She tried to use a force but Torracat jumped and was flung to the side. Daniel had a look of fury in his eyes, as the flame stretched out. The red aura sureounded Torracat and Daniel, making them in sync.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Go! Dartrix! Use your leaves to cut MY metal" He said as he sent out Dartrix. Dartrix used Leafage on the metal locks, cutting them apart. Dartrix was blown away by the gravity thing. Dartrix was hurt and in pain. Lao was as angry as ever and a green aura had appeared between Lao and Dartrix. Dartrix was determined like Lao to get tout of this prison

"Moon blast show him sylveon" gladion was in shock then got a bit angry "Shadow claw..let's go" Umbreon would jump and sylveon would fire the blast umbreon gets hit and falls on the floor gladion would look at umbreon "Get up umbreon shadow ball come on" Sylveon use swift" Kayo quickly commanded sylveon umbreon got up and dodged the swift and fired the shadow ball "Sylveon use agility to dodge it get behind umbreon finnish it with moon blast" sylveon quickly fired the blast and umbreon goes flying and falls on the floor fainted"Umbreon return...Thank you Kayo this was a good battle" Kayo smiled "No problem" people would cheer both trainers

Daniel and Torracat turned to Lao and Dartrix. The auras became too strong and busted a hole in the wall. Daniel and Torracat jumped through the hole into the sea. But Daniel stopped mid jump and caught a brick where the hole was. "Holy Arceus! Return Torracat. Ok I need to get back up. Go Toucannon!" Daniel cried as he flew on Toucannon back through the hole.

Elijah must have fallen asleep because of being exhausted from his battles today. He realized that Lao and Daniel were gone. Wonder where they went he was thinking to himself. Oh well... Guess i'll just try to catch my first alolan region Pokémon... He heard a ruffle in the bushes behind him. Just on que he thought. "Scyther use Air Slash on the bushes." The Air Slash made contact with the Pokemon in the bush. A bear pokemon fell out, almost looked stuffed. Elijah whipped out his Pokedex and it read as a Stufful. "Okay well... Scyther use quick attack." Elijah commanded. Stufful responded with a scratch attack, but it was too slow and Scyther's hit collided. Stufful was thrown backwards, and was knocked out. "Okay thats works i guess... Pokeball go!" Stufful was warped into the Pokeball, will Elijah catch it. One roll. Two rolls. And.... Three rolls. Stufful was caught!

Kayo would be in his hotel room he walks out to the balcony and watches the sun set along with sylveon "sylveon..you have been great today you really are special" Sylveon rubbed his head on kayos chest "Aww your really good sylveon when does trainers are done with their trial let's show them how strong you really are how about that?" Sylveon would jump "Sylv Sylveon!" It replied

Luna now noticed the aura surrounding her and Meowth. She had seen a similar aura around Lao and his Dartrix, but it never happened to her until now. "I need to get this checked out soon." she muttered. But she instead went to the Pokémon Nursery. "Hi!" Luna said. "What is this place?" "This Pokémon Nursery is for leaving your Pokemon to play. Sometimes, an Egg even shows up!" the Nursery lady replied. "Here. The Trainer didn't want this Egg, so here you go!" the lady said,handing an Egg to Luna. "Thanks!" Luna replied. "Now I need to test this aura..."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Lao was already flying on Dartrix. "So, shall we go back?" He asked curiously as he was ready to fly with Dartrix. He thought he'd be too heavy for Dartrix but Dartrix is determined. I can't believe our auras just BUSTED a hole in the wall THAT easily. He thought surprised, as his aura continued shining.

As Luna began to walk away from the Pokémon Nursery, she saw Lao flying on his Dartrix, surrounded by their aura. "Hi, Lao!" she yelled. "I can do the aura thing with my Meowth now!" she said as he landed. "By the way, the Nursery lady gave me an Egg. I wonder what's inside it..."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, cool" He said as he landed, "So, you're getting new pokemon? I should get some" He said as he entered the pokemon nursery and was given an egg. He had found a newspaper, he had read it, 'Unique Trainers Have Unusual Connection With Their Pokemon' The pictures of Lao, Daniel, Elijah and Luna are there, "So, It looks like we're quite known in the city" He said as he looked at the city, "They still don't know a lot about us yet" He said calmly as he returned Dartrix. He then had flashbacks of his battle with Daniel and Elijah. A tie with Elijah. Winning against Daniel, "Looks like I gotta train more to beat Elijah" He said calmly to himself, "Only, me and Daniel know of the Aether Paradise's Secrets" He said nervously

He looks at his sylveon "Okay time to return sylveon" it returns into the pokeball he would go downstairs into the hotel lobby he walks outside he would walk around he follows the path going Into the woods he suddenly would hear two footsteps following he turns and sees two team skull grunts "Oh great..you just spoiled my day.." the two grunts laughed and send out there Pokemon "Salasle..Raticate let's go" both of the shout "tch..Bisharb Galade I need your help.." both Pokemon appear

Luna decided she would go to Aether Paradise to get her aura tested. "Alright, now's the time. I'm going." she muttered. She went to the boat and climbed aboard. She realized she didn't tell Lao where she was going. "Oh well." Luna muttered. When she arrived, she was greeted by a woman named Lusamine. "I will bring you to the test room in a minute. I must prepare." Lusamine said. Secretly, Luna followed her. She wanted to see the room. But Lusamine turned past the test room. She went into a dark room, and Luna followed. When she turned the lights on, Luna was horrified.
Rows upon rows of frozen Pokémon stood before her. They were all surrounded by an aura. Luna's eyes darted to Lusamine, who was working on a machine. "So, you followed me?" Lusamine said suddenly. "It's your Meowth next, then .". An insane smile broke out on her face. "You're the lucky one. I've finally found a new daughter..."
Luna ran. That woman was insane, and she had to escape. "Don't run!" Lusamine yelled. "That's how Lillie fell into the Portal Lab!". Luna let Meowth out, and an aura surrounded them both. "Meowth! Fury Swipes!" she yelled. The attack held Lusamine back, and Luna picked up Meowth and ran for her life. She noticed an emergency canoe after she left the building. She rowed insanely to Akala. Once she arrived back at the Nursery, she told Lao what happened. "Oh no..." Luna said as she realized what had happened. "I dropped Popplio's Poké Ball at Aether Paradise!"

"Goodjob galade bisharb" he returned them both and walked on whilst team skull would be on the floor he would continue walking and notice a lyncan rock hurt a rockruff started growling "No it's okay don't worry I can heal your friend" the rockruff went to the side "Oh man that looks bad I better take you to the Pokemon centre" he picked up lyncanroc and carried it back to the Pokemon centre "Nurse I need your help....this lyncanroc is injured let the rockruff stay with it.." the nurse nodded and took the lyncanroc on a table the chansey would push it into the healing room"Thank you nurse look after it okay" Kayo went off outside

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just reminding you that posts here should be third person, PAST tense. I'm seeing some people with VERY inconsistent usage of tenses, sometimes even falling into FUTURE. 'Would' is not a tense you write in. This mostly applies to Kayo Osako.

It would be prudent of all you to review the RP forum rules - and also the global rules, as there have been some issues with this thread regarding mini-modding and double posting.

Daniel was beside Lao. "So are we going to the fire trial?" He asked Lao. He went to heal his Pokemon for a while. Torracat was in full damage and was stunned. Daniel went training for a little bit and even saw a wild Chespin. "Go! Toucannon! Use Aerial Ace!" The Chespin fainted and Daniel threw his pokeball. One... Two.... Three.... Caught! I hope Elijah meets us at the fire trial Daniel thought. As he went back, a Charizard flew up in the air and landed right in front of Torchic.
"Want a lift?" The guy on the Charizard said. Now Daniel knew. He was the man who took him into Alola! Daniel was stunned.
"Yeah, hopefully you have three slots," Daniel replied smirking.
"Sure! Who are they?"
"The one we met first, Lao, me, of course, and a boy called Elijah who is somewhere in Akala. Or I hope they go with us," Daniel said, scratching his head.
Daniel hoped Lao had an answer. And so, Daniel went back to Lao.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"What?!" Exclaimed Lao as he looked at Luna, "We should get there, before she finds Popplio and quick!" He exclaimed as he dragged Luna to a boat, "Sorry, Daniel! Me and Luna are going somewhere" He said as he rowed to Aether Paradise, "Alright, we have to sneak in. Do NOT make a sound" He said quietly to her as he got off the boat. Soon, they were inside. Lao had found Popplio's poke ball. He took it up from the ground. He then ran into Lusamine, "Did you think you could get away that easily?" She said with an insane smile, "Yes, I did!" He said as sent out Dartrix and it used Leaf Storm on Lusamine, "RUN!!" They all ran to the boat, and went back to Akala Island, "Ugh! I'll catch you next time!" Lusamine said angrily, "Phew. Good job, Dartrix" He said calmly as he petted Dartrix

As Elijah was walking around Akala looking for some sign of his friends, he noticed a Hat Shop out of the corner if his eye. He entered the Shop to find an abundance of different hats. Hes saw one with "Alola" written in cursive that was Pink coloured. "Well... It doesn't really match, but I like it. He payed the $376 Poke Dollars for it and walked away. After walking for about 10 minutes, he noticed Lao and Luna, but Daniel was no where in sight. He walked up to the group. "Where did you guys get off to?" He asked them.

Kayo checked out of his hotel, walked out and took out his Salamance.
"Take me to the Pokemon league." Salamance roared and went off.
They arrived, then he returned Salamence.
"Finally here.." he said. He went up the stairs where he saw the seat. He sat down and waited for the 4 trainers

ADMIN EDIT: You weren't listening to a word I said, were you?
PAST TENSE. PAST. Not PRESENT. I edited your post this time, next time there will be an official warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, hey there, Elijah" He said calmly. Lao had told Elijah about everything from when he battled Daniel to when he saved Popplio from being almost frozen, "Yeah, I know the thing are really, really crazy but it did happen. So, you can't really stop things from happening" He said calmly so he looked at his hat, "Nice hat. Looks good on ya, buddy" He said as he smiled, "Well, I'm heading for the fire trial" He sid as he went to the volcano. He had heard a crack from his bag, "Oh?" He said as he took out his egg which was hatching. The egg hatched into a...Mareanie! "Oh, it's a Mareanie. It's a male, so I'm gonna name it....Bendy" He said with a smile on his face, "Well, as I was saying I'm going to the fire trial. You can go with me if you want" He said as he went to the volcano.

Status
Not open for further replies.