• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daria rubbed the fluffy feathers on her Rufflet's head, it's rare brown fuzz was rather soft in her opinion. "The look on his face-" she still couldn't stop laughing about the last trainer she had beaten. "Who else are ya ready to take down?" she grinned enthusiastically, she then released Stoutland form it's ball. After defeating every gym in the Kalos region yet failing to defeat the champion she turned to Kanto where she hoped to grow extra strong and return to her home-region to win. When Stoutland tackled the girl she fell over with surprise before giggling and roughly rubbing the pokemon's head, she then climbed onto the dog-like creatures back and instructed him to walk while Rufflet flew overhead.

"Alright Cubone..." Dylan set him down and sat on the bench next to his pokemon as he pulled out a sandwich, he took one half and gave it to his pokemon. "Heheh, eat up!" They both ate it really fast. "Man, i was starving. Maybe we should get some practice!"
"Cu!"
"Alright then1 Let's go find a rock to train against or a tree!"
"... cu..." Cubone looked at the ground sadly.
"What!? Am I just too docile? I don't want you getting hurt!"

Also, everyone, i feel like i need to make wayyy more rules.

So here are some:
-Dont just randomly join sith your pokemon in the 60s, we were suppost to be a lil low level to start with
-Like the official rules say, no mary sues. (Cough cough) bladeruins12338 (cough cough)
-Its okay for people to have the same kind of pokemon, im not even against it!
-Dont be too overpowered

Name: Eriko Usoma
Region From: Hoenn (but moved to kanto)
Personality: Eriko can be outgoing but he's mostly quiet.
A little backround: Once eriko moved to kanto he decided to go on his journey already
Pokemon: Squirtle,zorua
Fun fact: He recieved the zorua from his cousin in unova as a gift

Rp:
Eriko a young trainer from hoenn setting on his second journey after moving to kanto and now travelling with his two companions squirtle and zorua. Whilst he was walking to pewter city he encountered a trainer "Go squirtle.." the trainer responded fast and send out his pokemon "Go nidoran use poison sting" eriko waited for the right moment "Now use your shell to protect yourself" squirtle went into its shell voiding the poison sting "Now use tackle" it was a direct hit "Now finnish it use water gun" squirtle fired it and nidoran fainted "Oh man!" the trainer replied "i will have to get stronger" he said whilst running away "Good job squirtle" squirtle smiled he then returned squirtle and continued to walk to pewter city.
Dude, you gotta read the gramatical rules, and then edit your message to fit the rules, so this roleplay doesn't get removed

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay.
Clearly none of you people read the RP forum rules OR the Global Rules. Between the OOC blather, the one-liners, the SPAM, the unauthorized megas and the rest of the rule-breaking garbage, I'm going to have to close the lid on this trainwreck right now.

Read the rules. If any of you get caught breaking the rules again, there will be official warnings and possible moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.