• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Annual Almia Tournament (Discussion)

Since all the RPer spots have been taken, should I make this Private/Closed? Spectating char's, tho.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Todoclor sits down while not looking too happy after finding out that his trainer has to travel somewhere for two weeks soon*

Quick question: If I cannot RP as a result of traveling, or other situations, is my character going to get bunnied or anything?

Well alright, I’m just needing to settle this matter since I’m going to be traveling tomorrow for about two weeks. (Which means that it will be hard or even impossible to post in the RP, and this might be a problem if I have to go up soon.)

*Biomtol appears to look rather sad when his trainer has to go, as he shifts into his jet form and uses Flash Salvo in the air while bawling rather loudly*

You guys can now interact or post that your character has gone to bed. Once all characters are at a point where they can timeskip with no problem, I'll initiate the timeskip to morning.

Well, I’m kinda playing the waiting game right now and my little Nicaong is a bit too concerned about me traveling to another place soon.

*Nicaong sits down while reading a book titled: How to be Taken Seriously: Babies Edition, while his nurse is a bit too concerned at him*