• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Battle-Tech University. Trainer School RP

As soon as Charles got to the Nurse's Office, the Nurse said, "Oh, you sure came quickly. I'll make this quick since there's another class that's going to start soon."

"Squirtle's doing fine now, but he needs to rest for some time. He hasn't been moving much, but he's still breathing at least. Just try to not let him push himself so hard in battle," The Nurse added before eyeing at the sea otter Pokémon Charles was holding.

"W- wait a m- min- minute... is that a s- sh- shadow Pokémon right there?" The Nurse asked while her arms shook like a malfunctioning windmill.

"Umm... you mean the one I'm holding right now?" Charles replied while the Nurse dug through a box full of data chips lying beneath the counter.

"Well... I haven't heard too much about them, but I can already feel something evil coming from him. I know that it's impossible to see, but I'm pretty sure that it's easy to feel since he doesn't exactly look too happy," The Nurse responded while handing Charles a purplish chip.

"Anyway, I think that you'll put this to better use if you're going to be having one of those evil guys... Insert the chip into the Pokédex and it should be able to scan the Pokémon and see some other information. I'm sorry if I can't give you a ball, but they just bounce back no matter how many times I try to have someone catch one for me," The Nurse continued while the sea otter Pokémon started to open his eyes.

The chip was promptly inserted into the correct slot of the Pokédex after it was pulled out, as Charles pressed the green button to boot up the device. The device was pointed at the sea otter Pokémon, as a black bar hastily made its way from one end to the next. After a couple of seconds, the screen read:

[ Oshawott (Sea Otter Pokémon) // Type: Water | −−− // No. 501 // Purification: 50% | Cannot be purified further ]
[ "The scalchop enables Oshawott to retaliate immediately by slashing, as it is also used for breaking open hard berries." ]
[ Region of Origin: Unova ]
[ HT: 1'08" | 50.80 cm ]
[ WT: 13.2 lbs | 5.99 kg ]
[ Condition: Fine | Stable // Mood: Calm ]
[ Favorite Moves: Shadow Wave | Shadow Sky | Shadow Blast | Razor Shell ]
[ Shadow Energy: ██████████ | 43.4% ]

After Charles read all the information, he nodded at the Nurse, as the Nurse handed him a slip while he heard her stating, "Alright, so I think we're done here. Just give Squirtle some time to rest. You should go to your next class, and here's a note since you were excused from the other class earlier."

"Alright, I guess I'll have to let him be until he gets better. I'll come back if you need anything," Charles replied before waving to the Nurse and exiting the office.

Charles made his way over to the Ruby Convention Center and went onto stadium ground. He managed to get to his next class right before the bell rang, as the Oshawott looked towards the tall man introducing himself to the class of single battling. The Oshawott took in a deep breath and attempted to gather more energy in his body in a discreet manner from the negative emotions he kept bottled up earlier.

Inna Poocheyena seems nor to find his scent,well what class is now? she returned the pokemon to her pokeball,maybe someone knows,it was endurance class? nah,she thinked that is already done

As soon as endurance class finished, Gabriel headed in the direction of next class. She decided after this mornings disaster with battling that she would sit and watch this time, and maybe train her Pokemon some more. Her mind wandered back to the Squirtle and his trainer. Speaking of the trainer, she realized that she hadn't seen him since that morning. Gabriel sighed, hoping that the nurse passed on her message.

Inna was still lost,well she now knew from someone that Endurance class ended so,the next step is to find someone that can help her or maybe just skip classes together,or just wander around the halls alone,well she dont fell alone for a very big time,yes she had her pokemon but human contact is also important

Charles decided to wait for class to start, while a small, purple orb was directed towards his head. The orb dissipated in the air while the voice whispered, "Can you put me down... I don't really like being held too much... I'm sorry if I'm scaring you or anything."

"It's okay, and you're more of being cute rather than scary if I had to ask... Just be careful since we're going to battle with someone in this class," Charles quietly replied while complying with the Oshawott's request, as the Oshawott gave a light smile when he was placed down as gentle as a fine feather.

The Oshawott directed another orb towards the teacher's head, as the orb disappeared once it reached the teacher while the voice murmured, "D- d- d- do... we really... have to battle? I- I- I... d- d- don't... w- wa- want... to go... t- to the... n- n- n- nu- nu- nurse..."

The Oshawott grabbed his scalchop with his left arm while drawing its dark, scarlet red blade with a rather shaky grip. He pointed the blade towards the teacher while his trainer attempted to find a person happy enough to duel with him and his Oshawott.

Inna found someone talking to a strange Oshawott,well she cant judge since she sometimes talk to her pokemon,maybe he know the next class,she walked next to him and tried her best gentle voice ''Hello,what is your name?''

The Oshawott turned towards the girl while his trainer replied, "Well, they call me Charles. I presume you want to battle me, and if you are... I suppose I must ask the same from you before we do."

The Oshawott pointed his energy blade at the girl while a black aura emanated from the blade coming from the navy blue shell of his. His glare was focused at the girl while a faint purple light flashed from the shell for a brief second. Charles pointed his Pokédex at the Oshawott, as the screen read:

[ WARNING: ENERGY BECOMING UNSTABLE // CEASE BATTLING IF POSSIBLE ]
[ Condition: Fine | Volatile // Mood: Annoyed ]
[ Priming Move: Shadow Blast ]
[ Shadow Energy: █████████ | 89.6% ]

Inna just looked back to the Oshawott and chuckled,gazing up to the male replying ''Inna Gora,just call me Inna and yes I may battle you'' she just gave a peat to the pokemon near Charles

“Alright, but don’t go too crazy or anything. I don’t want to see the little otter having to go to the nurse,” Charles replied while the Oshawott kept the blade of his pointed at the girl. The blade emanated an aura of darkness while several sparks crackled from his shell. He waited for the girl to make her move while having an impatient manner towards her.

His trainer thought, “This is bad... the device says that his energy levels are so high. I don’t want to fail the first day of this class... but I don’t want to see him going to the nurse. Should I just ask her to call it off or what?”

''dont wory,I am training my pokemon that is quite weak I believe that this strong pokemon of yours can defeat her'' She oped her pokebal lthat opened to a skitty

Gabriel sighed, she hadn't planned to be battling this lesson, but it was now or never. "Sure." She smiled. "Let's battle."
“Let’s make this one a little more interesting, if I win. You’ll come into town with me for dinner after class?” Alan said as he took his position across the stadium from her and selected a pokeball from his belt.

"Ok...deal. " She crouched down next to Absol. "Ready for a second chance bud?" She asked. Absol nodded, and ran forward to take his place in front of her. Gabriel stood back and waited for Alan to release his Pokemon.

“Your turn Charmander. “ Alan called as the little fire Pokémon appeared with a flash of red light. “Start it off with Firespin!”

The little Pokémon readied itself for combat before flicking its tail forward. The flame growing taller before releasing a pillar of flame around absol.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Miss Holly kicked a trash can next to Mike in which he threw up in. Then as fast as he could he started heading towards Single Battles with his Pokémon behind him. He finally reached it and saw Alan and Gabriel fighting. Seeing as some people were already in pairs he started heading towards Henry. "Wanna fight?" he asked with a smile.

Absol was knocked backwards, but managed to stay standing. Gabriel wasted no time in yelling out her counter attack.
"Absol, use Perish Song!" (Makes the opposing pokemon faint in three turns)

“Gotta make this quick Charmander! Get in close, use DragonClaw!”

Charmander rushed into the flames surrounding Absol slashing with glowing blue claws.

Absol was weakening fast, Gabriel knew she had to get some critical hits on the charmander if she was going to win.
"Absol, use Scratch!" (Deals damage with no additional effect)

Unable to dodge in time Charmander takes the scratch attack Sending the little Pokémon tumbling away.

“Get up Charmander! Use your Ember attack!” Charmander rolled back onto his feet and and Shot a gout of fire from its mouth at absol.

[I imagine that all are in the same place]
Inna waited for the male reaction,she was quite being impatient now,she looked over a boy and a girl battling each other,wait she kwn that boy,it was the one that left during the lunch!
She took a step toward skitty picking her on her arms and looked at the battle happening

Absol was a blur as it struck Charmander. “DragonClaw Charmander, One more time!”
Charmander turned as Absol struck him Carrying that momentum into a final savage strike with its glowing blue claws.

Absol stumbled and fell onto his side, fainted.Gabriel ran forward and crouched down next to him. "Well done buddy." She whispered, sending him back into his ball. She stood up and faced Alan, grinning. "Good battle. Dinner it is then."

Inna continued watching the battle unfold it was entertaining,maybe she would have a idea of what type of trainer the boy was,maybe he was from kanto since he has a Charmander ,petting her skitty like villain in movies do

“It’s a date then!” Alan declared triumphantly before returning Charmander
“Well fought.” He whispered to the pokeball before returning it to its place on his belt.

"A date?" She tilted her head slightly, smiling mischievously. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Inna watching them with her skitty. At least the skitty found its owner after she left it at lunch.

Inna claped her hands as the boy won,it was quite a fight,apparently they are going to have dinner together,are they boyfriend and girlfriend? Well she had a question to the boy of why he leaved the lunch area in the time.
She cleared her throat ''Good fight you both''

The Oshawott’s scowl was directed towards a Skitty that was called to battle, as he raised his blade near his head level and waited for the Skitty to make its move. The dark aura emitting from the Oshawott’s gradually became stronger, as the crackling from the shell of his started to become louder by the minute.

Charles watched the Oshawott while wondering why it was not acting yet. Maybe he was priming a powerful move, or perhaps he was waiting for the Skitty to act now. Either way, it was up to time to decide what the Oshawott would do.

''Oh,almost forgot about you,talk later to you boy'' she put her Skitty somewhat away from the opponent and stand behind her ''Lest start the hunt Skitty!''

Since the class made everyone ran a lap around the school it was quite impossible for Alexis, she seemed to be normal but she was born with her feet pointing inwards took her three years under medical conditions to heal her. She couldn't run fast, she can only walk or anything slower. So she informed the teacher and took a seat to wait for class to end.
As most of the students were returning and finishing their laps the bell rang, it was time for the next period, taking her belongings as she stood up, she continued to walk with everyone to the next class, she did saw a girl who got lost just a few meters away.

The Oshawott growled at the Skitty while pointing the blade towards the cat Pokémon. The Oshawott was prepared for the Skitty’s next move, though he was not sure what the Skitty was going to do however. He could only hope that the Skitty had no fairy moves at its disposal or any type of medicine to throw at him.

Charles watched the Oshawott and Skitty in combat, as he said to the Oshawott, “Alright, good luck. Don’t go too crazy okay?”

''Sure,I will go easy on you,so........ Skitty start with Attract!''
The Skitty winked at the Oshawott as hearts flow to the other pokemon [chances of becoming infatuated]

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Maxis began running to the next class after putting Xena in the PC . He made and waited for someone to partner with him, he let out his shroomish and picked it up "You think you can win a fight for me? I bet you can!" Maxis said to his shroomish while hugging it "you'll do great, even if you lose" he said as he let all of his pokemon out "No matter who wins or loses, keep in mind for now it's all fun and games." he said as he hugged all his pokemon and returned the other two to their pokeballs, leaving the shroomish out "you ready little man?" he said exitedly.

OOC: crud I stopped getting notifications! Sorry

She could hear the sounds of a Pokemon battle going on and went to investergate, she eventally found the source and found a skitty and Oshawat in a battle, she stood there untreated in what was going on

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Single battles" he said as he walked over "If you're talking about a weird oshawott that looks like a shadow then you're on your own" he said "Wanna pet my shroomish?" he asked exitedly.

The Oshawott felt a vague sense of love after being struck with the hearts the Skitty sent out earlier. Although the Oshawott had no feelings of love or compassion, he could not help but try to embarace it somewhat until the shadow energy in his body got the better of him. Treating the hearts as some sort of threat, the Oshawott spun his blade for a brief moment.

The blade was thrusted in the Skitty’s direction, as a wicked blade-like aura of darkness was sent rushing towards the Skitty at sonic speed!

Skitty tried to dodge but the move collided her sent her flying,with a loud meow she got up a little limp,
Inna winced at her pokemon got attacked but not showed weakness ''Skitty use Double Slap!''
The skitty run to the pokemon that attacked her and pounced,using both paws blindly to slap

The Oshawott swung his blade in the opposite direction in hopes of parrying the Skitty’s slap, though he was knocked back a few feet as a result of poor timing. Being fed up with the Skitty’s Double Slap, the Oshawott decided to focus his energy into a state of maximum overdrive!

A strong, purplish-black aura surrounded the Oshawott’s body, as he roared at the Skitty! A malevolent, shadowy ambience was summoned and filled the area around the Oshawott and the Skitty! The Oshawott seemed to thrive under the conditions of the changed environment he was now in, though the same could not be said for everyone else nearby.

Skitty let out a triumph nya,only to shake in fear as shadows begun to appear,she hissed so it can not come any closer.
Inna just looked over at the battle,why she dont fell surprised ''Skitty use echoed voice''
Skitty let out a shaky song so it may attack the shadow pokemon mental state