• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Battle-Tech University. Trainer School RP

The Oshawott attempted to use the blade to block the next attack, though it appeared to backfire when a loud noise assaulted his ears. He fell over while attempting to restore his lost energy through the use of the dark aura surrounding the battle zone. The Oshawott got up on his feet soon after while pointing the blade at the Skitty.

The moment when the blade emitted a bright, purplish light, the Oshawott fiercely swing his blade towards the Skitty! A bombardment of waves of shadow energy were sent towards the Skitty at near-mach speeds!

Endurance Class had gone well for Atty, able to finish the required lap in time before class ended. It helped that she had strong legs, her figure coming in handy during cardio exercise. After changing out of her active wear and cleaning herself up, she headed to Single Battles with the rest of the C-Track students.

She noticed many trainers already paired up, even overhearing two that had decided to go on a date, apparently. Atty couldn't help but pout, sending out Styx and holding the tiny bug in her arms. It was beginning to hit her that she was becoming more lonely as the hours went by, despite attempts to give some good first impressions. With a little huff, she pet Styx under her chin, watching as the bug wriggled happily in her hold. "What do you think, baby? Maybe if I should see if anyones having a party anytime soon... I know the semester just started, but it'd be nice to meet some people and make some friends..." She talked quietly, occasionally glancing up to see if anyone was approaching her for a battle.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"OH SWEET ARCEUS WHAT IS GOING ON!" Maxis yelled in terror as his shroomish started freaking out, it escaped his grasp and ran away "WAIT NO YOU'RE RARE TO FIND!!!" he yelled as he chased after it. Once he caught it again he went to Atty and asked "Wanna fight again? I got a new pokemon and I wanna try a battle with him!"

Atty looked over, recognizing Maxis from before, who was now asking for another battle. She got up, smoothing her skirt out and putting on another bright smile. "Sure! I have Styx here that I've been meaning to use, since I didn't get a chance with her last battle." She nodded to the Wurmple still in her arms, then looked to the Shroomish he was holding. All things considered, Atty had an actual good chance since it would be Bug vs. Grass.

She got into position on the battlefield, letting Styx jump from her arms and into her battle stance. "Okay, whenever you and your Shroomish are ready!"

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
(Sorry I was doing something else.) "READY!" maxis said as he let down his shroomish and let it run around a bit before it got ready "Let's go, SHROOMISH REMEMBER! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES" He yelled.

"A date?" She tilted her head slightly, smiling mischievously. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Inna watching them with her skitty. At least the skitty found its owner after she left it at lunch.
“I’ll Meet you by the north gate in an hour” Alan said to Gabby “That way you’ll have time to Visit the nurse before we leave campus”

With an hour to kill Alan decided to bail on Class a bit early. Headding back to the dorm to change his cloths. After swapping out his hoodie for a lavender shirt and his black jacket he dug around in his luggage to find his cellphone.

Scrolling through his contact list he found his Older brother Dalton’s number and gave him a call...

Atty went ahead and called out her command, since it looked like Maxis was giving her the a-okay to go first. "Alright, Styx, start off with a Poison Sting!"

The Bug Pokemon nodded and squeaked, leaning forward and raising her back tail up, poison-coated spines shooting out towards the Shroomish. Atty could have easily started off with a Bug Bite, but she was hoping for the chance of poison to take affect on the Grass-type Pokemon.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"SHROOMISH, USE HEADBUTT" Maxis yelled as shroomish dodged the poison sting and ran towards Styx. Charging foward with all his might. Maxis didn't care if the move wasn't effective or if it didn't do much damage, he cared about making his shroomish stronger.

Styx was hit, taking the full force of Maxis' Shroomish against her. She was flung back, rolling and trying to get her stance again, but couldn't seem to compose herself. She flinched, unable to make her next attack.

"Oh, no no no..." Atty bit her lip, mumbling in agony as she could do nothing but watch her Pokemon take another round of damage. "C'mon Styx, we can't give up just yet!" Her words provided little motivation, the weakened bug still unable to attack, but not yet ready to faint.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"You gonna go again or what?" Maxis asked "I'm not wasting time. If you were gonna go again then you can go twice next time. SHROOMISH, HEADBUTT AGAIN" Maxis yelled as shroomish began running with all his strength again weaving side to side incase Styx used a move to counter.

((Headbutt has a chance to flinch, that's why Styx was unable to attack for a turn.))

Styx once again took another Headbutt from Shroomish, though this time she was able to quickly regain her composure, avoiding flinching twice in a row. Atty could see a bit of hope bubbling up, the trainer regaining her enthusiasm when she saw Styx was okay and still able to fight. "Bug Bite!"

Styx launched herself forward, right into the Shroomish, and clamped on. She sunk her small, jagged teeth into the Grass-type, forcefully chewing at him and clinging on, trying to get in as much damage as she could before she was thrown off.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"SHROOMISH, SHAKE EM OFF" Maxis yelled as shroomish began spinning around in circles, trying to keep himself from flinging with Styx, he began spinning faster.

Styx was flung off, rolling backwards to Atty and taking minimal damage in the process. She was still willing to fight, and Atty wasn't ready to give up yet either. "Okay, one more Poison Sting!"

Styx rolled forward, lunging her bottom half up into the air again, taking aim for the Shroomish and firing. Bright purple, poison covered needles were once again sent his way, hopefully connecting and getting the poison this time.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
The shroomish was hit by the poison sting and was shot back through the air. The shroomish was weak but was still up to fight "SHROOMISH, AGAIN" Maxis yelled as the shroomish began charging again towards Styx, not zigzaging just running.

Styx, unable to dodge in time, was sent flying backwards as Shroomish connected one final hit. She rolled backwards towards her trainer, kicking up dust and dirt. When things had finally cleared, she was left lying on the ground, unconscious from the last and final Headbutt attack.

Atty felt the knot in her stomach tighten, quickly kneeling down to pick up her fainted Pokemon. "You did great, baby..." She sighed, returning her Wurmple back into her ball. She looked up to Maxis, a pained smile on her face. "That was a good battle. Congratulations on the win." It was bittersweet, really. While she was happy that Maxis had won with his new Pokemon, Atty felt disappointed in herself. What should have been an easy type advantage battle was lost, and all she could feel was guilt that her little bug had end up getting hurt and fainting.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Don't feel bad, to be honest it was all because of Bopper, I call him that. Now i'm gonna have to hold up my win streak so you won there!" Maxis said sympathetically "Even with the loss you did great and put up a fight, when Bopper evolves I think we should have another battle. I heard bug pokemon evolve early so you're gonna have time to evolve Styx before Bopper."

"That's what I'm hoping..." Atty sighed, peering down at the ball that contained Styx. "I'd hate to pressure her into evolving, though. Still... I'm hoping being here and taking these classes is a good idea. It's not just her I want to train, my entire team could use the experience." She huffed, shaking the thought off and looking back to Maxis. "But, thanks anyways. I enjoy our battles." She said, smiling.

She then moved over, sitting down so she could watch the other Single Battles taking place. At least this class would likely be a bit more shorter than the Double Battles class, she was hoping to eventually check out the Safari Area for another team member.

It was once again battle class, still with no one to battle she sat down to watch others do so, it was quite a quiet and relaxing day for Alexis putting in a dynamic fight between wonderful creatures wouldn't fit. "I heared the school had a place to train Pokemon maybe we can head there" she said looking at Lilly, her Petilil looked up happily, trusting her trainer. Alexis watched again as she saw her roomate battle the same person, and others battle, although funny to say she saw some 1st year freshmen have a Metapod battle. There was no way for anyone to win since Metapod only knows Harden. The breeze of wind blew through the tree leaves and the sound of a stream far away can be heard, likely from the Safari Zone, made her head just thought of that Musical the name was "Verdanturf Town", an actual real town that's known for it's peacefulness and love.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Some take time to bloom, she might evolve early or late, nobody knows. what I do know is that you both believe in each-other and you both want each-other to go far in life. that's all that matters, win or lose rain or shine, you believe in each-other and want to win, so you will, because I believe in you too" He said following her "If you try hard you will go far. I get this sounds stupid but it's true"

The Oshawott attempted to use the blade to block the next attack, though it appeared to backfire when a loud noise assaulted his ears. He fell over while attempting to restore his lost energy through the use of the dark aura surrounding the battle zone. The Oshawott got up on his feet soon after while pointing the blade at the Skitty.

The moment when the blade emitted a bright, purplish light, the Oshawott fiercely swing his blade towards the Skitty! A bombardment of waves of shadow energy were sent towards the Skitty at near-mach speeds!

[Sorry for being late,I needed sleep]

Skitty was paralyzed in fear when the energy was sent to her,with a loud boom signaling that it hit,she yowled in pain as she hid with her wounds behind her trainer refusing to come out.
''Well seems that Skitty surrender,so congrats to your Oshawott for winning'' She clapped her hands to congratulate the trainer

The Oshawott appeared to be fuming over the somewhat short battle, as his trainer replied, “Well, thanks... I suppose we could battle again sometime if you like.”

The Oshawott noticed his trainer turning towards him while hearing his trainer stating, “Hey, no need to be so upset. The battle’s over and you won. If you want, I can hold you and let you relax or something okay?”

The Pokédex was pointed towards the Oshawott, as the screen read:

[ WARNING: UNSTABLE ENERGY // STOP ALL BATTLING NOW ]
[ Condition: Caution | Unstable
// Mood: Angry ]
[ Priming Move: ??? ]
[ Shadow Energy: ██████████ | 152.8% ]

Alan made his way across campus headding north towards the towering Acedemic Building. The moving Sidewalk carried him the the paved square at the entrance to the school. To his left he could see the large wrought iron gate with the Brass letters BTU emblazoned on it glimmering in the evening sunlight. Alan found a bench beneath some trees up the path and had a seat watching the students pass as he waited for Gabby.

Dylan adjusted his glasses and quietly walked into town. His Pokemon were safely tucked in their Pokeballs for the time being, as they tended to be a bit rambunctious and would draw attention to him as he ran his errands. Dylan was a quiet person, though smart and a surprisingly good battler. Being from the Alola region, he had seen Z-Moves, but had never used them. He had, however, battled people who used them. He was a bit more on the defensive side when it came to his battle strategy, and had spent a long time with his Pokemon on evasive training.

Dylan was thinking of his battles of the day and wasn't really watching where he was going, but snapped back to attention when he almost ran into another student. At least, he thought they were a student, thought they could as well have been a resident of the town. He decided to pay more attention and focused on navigating the town to find a grocery store. After all, he needed to get food for himself.

The Squirtle continued to lie on the bed after the Nurse and her Pokémon were finished with treating the little turtle Pokémon. The Meganium watched over the Squirtle while the Joltic and the Chansey were with the Nurse, as they were behind the counter. The Squirtle occassionally moved a hand or two, while the electrocardiogram’s color was as green as a healthy leaf.

“Hmm... should I call his trainer, or wait until class ends... I hope he’s doing fine with the Oshawott. He’s not exactly your normal otter here,” The Nurse thought while going through a folder full of various documents.

(Sorry I'm late, I had a lot to do today)

Gabriel hurried back to her dorm, stopping to charge Absol's Pokeball at the nurses office as she left. When she got back, she changed out of her casual clothes into a purple t-shirt and a leather jacket with black ripped jeans. She let her Pokemon out, hoping that they would take naps while she was gone. She checked herself in the mirror, grabbed her phone and left for the North Gate.

As the Nurse was preparing to put away the folder, an officer hastily walked up to the counter, showed the Nurse a fuzzy picture of a small, blue Pokémon and enquired, “Ma’am, I must ask you something real quick. Have you seen this Pokémon lately?”

“No, I haven’t. Why do you ask? Is he causing some trouble or what?” The Nurse replied after examining the picture.

“Well, we got a call from the main office that this Pokémon here has been causing some trouble. The camera boy barely managed to get a picture out before the entire system was fried,” The officer explained while the Joltic crawled on the counter and attempted to get a good look at the folder’s contents.

“Oh, okay. I’ll keep watch and let you know if I see him,” The Nurse responded while the Officer’s radio vibrated.

“S- sir! Our PDAs aren’t working! One of our officers has been knocked down! I think we might need bac- AHHHHH!” The voice screamed on the radio before the transmission was nothing but static seconds later.

“Damn it... looks like we got a toughie around here... Better hope that he doesn’t destroy the entire campus...” The officer thought while leaving the Nurse’s Office after giving a vague wave at the Nurse.

Alan stood up from from the bench when he saw Gabby approaching.
“Glad you could make it!” He called out to her with a smile and A wave. “Were actually going to be taking the Tram off the island to South City. My older brother lives over there, and there’s a Kalos Restaurant called Lé Magikarp that’s pretty good.

Jasmine sighed as she searched through the grocery store and accidentally bumped into Dylan and dropped her bag "crud" she said under her breath "im so so so sorry" she told Dylan picking her stuff back up

Meanwhile, the other officers were attempting to rush in at the Pokémon all at once, as one of the officers shouted, “SURRENDER NOW, AND YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED FISHY!”

“Yeah! It’s three against one! He’ll never win against us!” Another officer added.

“Even my Growlithe can beat this puny little Pokémon without a scratch!” The youngest officer affirmed while the trio had a brief session of hearty laughter a split second later.

“Ack... these guys sure can run better than I thought... just a little more... and...” The little Pokémon thought while a quiet beep was heard from a device comfortably strapped on the Pokémon’s back.

“Hah! We got you right where we wanted! How are ya gonna get out now lil’ skipper, cry for mommy and daddy?” The youngest officer derided.

An application was quickly loaded on the Pokémon’s tablet, as he allowed the code to swiftly boot up the device after a prompt was received to execute the last lines of code reading:

else if (user < 10; foe > 50) }
{
alert (set delay = 3; set power = 0.25) }
{

Alan lead Gabby through the maze of moving sidewalks in Lárousse City. Little floating robots are on every street corner forming signs, maps and interacting with the townspeople. The buildings are all built in a modern style with large glass windows shining orange in the evening sunlight. The Battle Tower, the largest building in the city can be seen high above the rest of the town.

Upon reaching the tram station Alan fishes his BTU student ID out of his wallet and allows the conductor to scan it. The robot process the information for a moment before replying “We hope you enjoyed your Stay here in LaRousse!” In a cheerful electronic voice.

The tram was nearly full but Alan managed to find seat and gestured for Gabby to sit next to him.

(OOC EDIT: Yes, I kinda had to reveal who the Pokémon was at this point because it would be hard for the next person to address them if I don’t.)

BIC:

The device emitted a high beep, as its antennae were extended a second later. An orange light lit up, after the green one turned off after a split second elasped. A barrage of high frequency waves struck the officers, as one screamed, “AHHHHH! MY EARS!”

“WHAT IS THAT DAMN THING? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TURN IT OFF!” Another exclaimed while clutching onto his ears.

“I CAN’T TAKE IT! SOMEONE GET SOME MUFFS OR SOMETHING!” The youngest officer shouted while falling face first.

“Silly guards, even they can’t withstand the power of sound. Good thing this amount of power only affects humans,” The little Pokémon thought while giving a quiet giggle towards the officers.

The mysterious Pokémon booted off the device after he was some distance away from the officers, as he was very certain that their bodies would likely be immobile for a brief amount of time. The antennae from the device remained extended to allow the device to pick up any nearby signals that the Pokémon could hijack at his own discretion, so long as he could effectively bypass all security measures without leaving a trace. The orange light dimmed, while the green light stayed unlit, signaling that the device was in a state of stasis.

Knowing that someone part of the University’s staff would likely find out about the officers not reporting in time, the babyish Pokémon decided to make his way over towards the North Gate in hopes of evading security. While making his way towards the North Gate, he slid in his tablet along with the device of his in the slot holder after booting the tablet off.

However, it seemed to be that the Mudkip paid no attention to what was ahead, as he suddenly bumped into a girl! He gasped and attempted to back away from the girl, taking note of the most notable features she had: A purple T-shirt, leather jacket and black jeans that appeared to be ripped upon closer inspection. The device booted on and emitted three consecutive beeps, while the red light flashed and blinked every second. The little Pokémon could only hope that the girl would not notice his shaky fins and quivering gills, as he attempted to find the nearest route to escape from her.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Maxis ran towards the dewott screaming "SHUT IT UP!!!" As he tackled it and said "Look buddy, I don't know where you came from but you need to calm down and not do that whatever that was"

Dylan turned around. He went to help her pick up her stuff, but it looked like he had it. He was visibly uncomfortable by the situation, but did not want to upset the other student. "It's fine," he said, then added, "Are you okay?" Even though she looked fine, he didn't want to appear rude or anything.

(OOC: The person has not responded to my advanced notice, so I will be having the other action being set.)

BIC:

Thinking that the girl did not feel the Mudkip’s accidental bump, the Mudkip fled from the girl as quickly as he could. His tablet vibrated, as he grabbed the tablet from the device’s slot while the screen read:

Hey,

Mag here, I heard that you got into quite a fight there earlier. Those radios are sure easy to get into even with a weak signal. I can probably tell that you’re gonna need to evade the cops and get yourself something to eat sooner or later.

There’s a box stashed in the bushes near the entrance of the campus you’re in right now. The box has a comfortable jacket suitable for your shape and size, some notes, a card and some snacks that you seem to like a lot.

Talk to you later m’kay? Mag out.

The tablet was switch off soon after analyzing the nearest route to the box and placing the tablet back in the device’s slot holder.

“Well, guess I should get moving then,” The Mudkip thought while making his way towards the box’s location.

Inna went out of the class to walk in the hallways,she feel that something was not right but for some reason as she scanned the area,maybe it was just her head

Seeing that the hallways were likely the quickest way to the campus’s main entrance, the Mudkip pushed the door open with some strenuous effort involved. A few quiet grunts went by with the gentle breeze, as the Mudkip silently went inside the building. He tiptoed in the hallways until he came across a girl that appeared to have gotten out of class recently.

Knowing that it would be almost impossible to stroll past the girl unlike the many action films he watched earlier in his life, the Mudkip hid behind a large trash bin.

“Least it doesn’t smell or anything, let’s just hope that she doesn’t look around too much,” The Mudkip thought while patiently waiting behind the trash bin.

Inna heard something going to the trash,she looked at it suspicious,maybe something was in there since seems that nobody was in the hallway,well of course she wont simply go and touch the trash if something was in there,but a friend would.....
She released her Poochena to do the job,receiving many bark from her pokemon which means something was in there

The Mudkip squealed the moment when he heard a series of barks coming from a dog-like Pokémon. Knowing that his device still needed a minute to recharge back to full power, the Mudkip decided to make a break for the nearest door he could find. It appeared to be that the Mudkip did not care for concealing the device on his back, for getting away from the dog-like Pokémon was his top priority.

“Ahh great... spotted by a dog... how worse can this get?” The Mudkip thought while hoping that his device would be ready soon.