• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Results:

Group #1
competitor #1: Parker-
competitor #2: Haruna-
Group #2
competitor #1: Takumi-
competitor #2: Cody-
Group #3
competitor #1: Kono-
competitor #2: Ryan-
Group #4
competitor #1: Jorino Albright-
competitor #2: Norou Hideki-
Group #5
competitor #1: Asami-
competitor #2: Mark Schultz-
Group #6
competitor #1: Vino-
competitor #2: Manuel stone-

And if I recall, Ryan insulted Mark and Kono and threatened to end us both. Sooo I think Ryan forcing to team up with Kono is going to get interesting fast

If we wanted to stretch it, but I don’t think we need too, he hasn’t responded or even finished the first test so I doubt he’ll finished this one

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OMG FINE WHATEVER. i cant ever have a tamptrum and get what i want. I'm just a kid. everyone just bullies me... but I can't. cuz then people bully me more and it's a never ending cycle. and I lost the groups. and nobody ever listens to me... i suck. im dealing with issues... i think i might leave charms for a while (i want to but it PULLS ME RIGHT IN!)

Ryan doesn't hate anyone, as he can't feel any emotions. But his SPIRITS are based on each feeling. And as he unlocks new ones., his emotions start to show slowly.

Ryan scoffed at Mark. "And that would be a better name than you would ever have." He said with a tone that sets almost everyone on edge. "Maybe for you, we could call you Donkey, cause if you're smart you know what I mean," Ryan spoke, hanging strong in dangerous waters that few trod in. He wasn't afraid of a fight, knowing his quirk worked best in these quarters, and that he had the number advantage.

Kinda seemed like it here, and many other places

I speak southern, making my tones different to others in text. Think of it like his voice never changes tones throughout the entire conversation.