• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

sSoul

Previously Swirled
He did unfreeze them, so, would that mean that everyone else has to edit their posts mentioning Ryan and Mark being frozen?

Oh; didn't think about that. If they could, it would be greatly appreciated, but if not, then I'll understand. I was gonna have Isaburo make this huge enraged dialogue lol

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gotta keep continuity am I right? Also I mean Azure can chew Ryan and Mark out when they are in detention.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Here we go:

Jorino had stopped, he was away from both Ryan and Mark , he then turned around and asked Asami, "Do you think I belong here?" Azure put his hand on Cody's shoulder.
"I appreciate your efforts young man, but step down, I will handle this," Azure told Cody with a calm tone before freezing Mark and Ryan, leaving only their heads unfrozen.
"Listen you boys, I don't care how highly you think of yourselves, your still rookies, you've never fought a real villain before. As punishment for your behavior you will stay in detention with each other for one hour, if I see you fighting I will make it two, and for those hours, you have to write the sentence "I am just a rookie" until I return," He let his punishment and words sink in before he decided to unfreeze them.
"As for the rest of you, get Albright and anyone else he brought with him, we will begin the next exercise," The rest of the unnamed students became silenced after Azure punished the two boys.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Which also Mark claimed that he could try and have them take action if he were to get certain punishments, and it’s not like he cares about being expelled lol. Tricky situation

Oh, I actually didn't think editing the post would be a big deal because Mark didn't acknowledge his frozen-ness in Shen's post so I assumed there were few posts mentioning it

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Lol literally my OC right now.
Jorino: Wtf I just hugged Asami and now I am being congratulated, how did this happen?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kono: I aim to be the overlord of this school. Mark ay think he's the leader, but we just cheat on him and have him cuz nobody else likes him except me. Meanwhile I'm the totally cool rad philosophical spike monkey funny nice guy that everyone likes! (And am secretly insecure so I can get all the ladies lol jk)

Wow mark talking more smack than bakugo. Honestly I wanna see his dad come over and be like "stfu before you get your ass beat" and everyone laughs at him or something. (This was not honest)

Also
Kono: you think you are more insecure than me Jorino?? ... i hope so I want more friends I have lived all my life so sad and miserable and thinking I'm worthless....JUST KIDDING! I'm way cooler than you... And totally not insecure... Haha... (Making jokes about this makes me feel sad)

Last edited:
Asami doesn't hate Mark. Just hates the drama & in-fighting that happens, typically with him involved.

She doesn't hate anyone, except people who pollute. Though shark-girl is biased in that regard XD

Asami: The ocean is like my second home. W-would you appreciate someone else coming over and dumping trash in y-your home? S-sorry that was mean...