• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

anyone know if newcomers are still welcome? this seems to be a really good rp so far and well good rp's seem to be harder to find nowadays. but since this is a somewhat aged rp its fine if its full.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Recap: most did their throwing contest part, a party was planned at Kono’s house but Mark will lead the project.

Jorino got thirsty, went over to get water and when he came back, Ryan instigated a fight that looked to be brewing between him and Mark before Jorino is currently trying to talk Mark down

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cool, but he needs to talk to her about something else.
(Also I just realized that OOC= Out of Character and BIC= Back in Character)

Here, this might be it.
"Well, I have plenty of reasons, but two stick out in particular." Takumi pointed out, "For one, I was at one time a lowly orphan and thief, stealing to get by and all that. Becoming a hero seemed like a good chance to pay back for all I've taken. Which then leads to reason number two, my former accomplice. I figured I could use my training here to help keep him in check. Someone has to." He closed his eye swith a carefree smirk. "Y'know, you can tell a lot about someone from their reasons of becoming a hero. For example, you seem to be the type who's kind to pretty much anyone they meet, at least at first. It's a good trait to have, but use it with a small degree of caution. Not everyone is willing to be friends right away." As he said this, he nodded his head toward Mark. "Just look at mister tall, dark and boastful over there. He just probably sees you and I as his lessers."

I dunno. Maybe
0P22mtk.png

but honestly we’re still waiting on Zander and he’s taking way too long for some of us, making us impatient.

I think we can afford to wait a little bit. Not like the RP is in a state of inactivity without him at this moment. Would be unfair just to skip him over.

Asami was supposed to be the student with confidence issues and self doubt, but now she has to play the moral supportive role to Jorino XD.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’m just gonna have kono be like. “Sup. What happened? I was being spiritually connected with all the people of this world and lost in philosophical thoughts.”

Well, Ryan broke free already with using his spirits to bust through from the inside. Did you know the pounce of a lion is similar in force to a small car crashing into something at 20mph?