• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BNHA RP: Malevolent Shadows DISCUSSION

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
A H H H H H

I came back to two whole pages on the actual RP and three whole pages here... I WAS ONLY GONE FOR A DAY

Also, sorry for being absent. More finals for school and also my birthday so I was super busy.

Ok, for those wondering how Ryan could get out, he could easily just send his spirits into a charge at the ice and break it from the inside out. Look at how much force a lion's pounce has behind it, and tell me that that being done continuously wouldn't break the ice?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also would Jorino's quirk be an emitter type quirk, or a mutant type quirk?
It’s a hybrid like mine. Also guys maybe we should fast forward a bit the tests? Like, this RP would go way too slow if we all got scores for every test. I mean we do, but RPing that would take like a week

“You...know...” he coughed several times. “I would have thought I would receive a more warm gesture...”
No, fuck you
“With all this love I’ve been receiving from hero’s, a villains is looking more and more appealing, would you like that teach?” He said without wavering his attitude, aside the recent freezing.
Good, we can legally beat you up if you do so

Well, Haruna is pretty pissed of about Mark acting so much like a prick. Also I edited the character bio for Haruna so she could have more abilities other than just shrinking and growing things XD

(Her quirks would be useless in the activities if I hadn’t done this.)

Ok, for those wondering how Ryan could get out, he could easily just send his spirits into a charge at the ice and break it from the inside out. Look at how much force a lion's pounce has behind it, and tell me that that being done continuously wouldn't break the ice?

I'm not questioning the "logic" behind you breaking out of the ice, but it just feels like it was too easy for a new student to resist a teacher's Quirk like this. Imagine if Bakugou broke out of Aizawa's tape when he tried to charge Midoriya after the ball throw.

Okay so, if none of you guys want to make a teacher OC (I'm perfectly fine if you don't), then I can make a few teacher NPCs that everyone can auto for a thing I have planned. Pretty much, it' just a team of two against one teacher acting as a villain. (Mark's about to get a bad beating by Isaburo lol)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also, here’s the throwing contest results, if anyone’s interested:

1st: Ryan- 6,732 meters.
2nd: Parker- 889.8 meters
3rd: Norou Hideki- 747.11 meters
4th: Mark Schultz- 740.09 meters
5th: Jorino Albright- 449.8 meters
6th: Asami- 402.4 meters
7th: Kono- 320.2 meters
8th: Manuel stone- 284.7 meters
9th: Haruna-196.66 meters
10th: Cody- 101.6 meters
Akio-
11th: Takumi- 100.7 meters
Last: Vino- 86.5 meters

Last edited:
I'm not questioning the "logic" behind you breaking out of the ice, but it just feels like it was too easy for a new student to resist a teacher's Quirk like this. Imagine if Bakugou broke out of Aizawa's tape when he tried to charge Midoriya after the ball throw.
That's why I didn't say immediately, I said slowly in my post. I'm pretty sure if you gave Bakugo some time, he could use Explosion to bust through. It would just take some time. Also, Bakugo was in a rage, Ryan was calm and able to properly think his way through.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Meizu Tako

Height: 5’9

Appearance: wears long, baggy black pants and a dark blue long sweater. He had a black beanie and two black lines going down each eye.

Personality: Cold and Calculating, He can’t stand to be inside, considers it too inclosed. He’s claustrophobic and only wears baggy clothing. He came a from a long line of Villains, but after he turned his parents and uncle in to the authorities after defeating them, he became renowned as a hero. He’s a realist and only believes facts, and knows how to separate emotion...a little too well.

Quirk: Soundwave and Shockwave manipulation. Using his hands, and occasionally mouth or legs to utilize air currents and sounds. Using this Quirk, he can blast powerful conclusive forces at the enemy. He can also use it to create air tornados to levitate, shatter enemy’s eardrums with powerful sound waves to incapacitate them.

Hero Name: N/A

Hero Suit: N/A

Other: blue cucumber. He also refuses to wear any specific hero suit or claim a hero name, because he does not want to hide behind a persona