• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Brawl

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Urban District

*Crash!*

The light speed dash slammed into the remaining covering upon the eye, splitting the armor apart and revealing the pink pulsating core. The momentum broke him out of the spears by busting him through the remaining ones, stopping upon a pillar he crashed into. Suddenly, the entire of the demeanor of both the mech and the fight had changed.

"You...you shall never strip our dreams from us! Monaca's dream!!"

The voice was strained and stressed, clearly upset about this turn out. And so, the tactics of the Mech had radically changed. Taking out the golden blade, it swept right for sonic, slashing faster than the eye could perceive. After the slash, it darted forward, creating cyan after images in it's wake. Busting through a pillar, he kicked Tails's mech over, causing the fox to fall out of the seat.

Looking up toward where Undyne had flashed up, it's thrusters burnt hazardously, sending him up at blinding speeds, aiming to cut her to Bloody Ribbons.

@comic @Captain Pokémon

Blue & Green
Field of Hope and Dreams.

*BOOM!* *BANG!* *KA-BLOOEY!*

Explosion after explosion rang out after Jevil's gunpowder rain in the paradise of chaos. However, it had soon subsided, revealing the two elven youths had somehow survived, having formed a makeshift parameter using both of their shields over themselves together. Even this however, proved straining, as they were covered in soot and panting with labored breath. ...This soon ended up being fruitless however, as they had heard the chaotic voice once more.

"You've got to be..."

"$#%&ing me..." Blue finished.

But it was for real. Jevil burst through with a seemingly endless energy supply. It was then that Blue turned around, hoisting his large mallet over his shoulder.

"Welp. Was nice F¥€£ing around with you @$$#oles, but screw this, I'm leavin.'"

Blue then got up and started booking it out of dodge. Green looked about, calling out to his allies of the Original and expanded team Green.

"Guys! Think about Cheif! He'd want us to pick our fights wisely! We gotta survive here!"

After calling out to them, he then decided to get up and leave as well. His muscles ached and his energy was depleted. He wasn't going to be much help in a fight. Same could he said about others such as Hunter and Copen.

@ArmedBlue @Gamingfan @DarkHydraT

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
The Dragonborn
"Finally!"
The Hunter let out a garbled grunt as the Nord slammed his fist against its chest. The beast took a step back, and just as it was about to retaliate, a beam of ice struck it. The metal armor cracked from the biting cold as it enveloped the creature. At this, the Dragonborn dove to the side as it brought its massive shield down where he'd been standing. "Finish that one, Slash!" He roared.
It had been annoying, trying to get close to these milk-drinkers, but now the tables were turning.
His dive had brought him to the second Hunter, who roared as it aimed its plasma cannon at him. Bolts of lightning thundered from the Dragonborn's hand, striking the cannon as soon as it fired- resulting in an explosion of violent, violet flames that engulfed the Hunter.

Having had no idea that would be the effect, the Nord felt foolish for not having tried that sooner. Summoning his axe, he leaped through the cloud of smoke and struck the Hunter. All that did was scratch the armor, however, so he opened his mouth.

"IIZ SLEN NUS!"

He bellowed out, and immediately, massive chunks of ice formed along the Hunter's body, encasing its entire body in as little as two seconds. Satisfied, the Dragonborn folded his arms over his chest as he waited for Slash to complete this charade.

Sans (co-written by Shen)
The skeleton had seemingly vanished. Or perhaps he had simply walked away, following Vio, and nobody had noticed. As Vio cleared through the Jungle in his annoyance, Sans followed, the ever-present grin plastered over his face. As they moved on, he said nothing, but also made no attempts to mask his presence.

Vio, having kept a brisk pace for some time, paused. His ear twitched, as he felt the ever growing and encompassing presence that became too hard to ignore.
"What's your business with me, zombie?"

"just wanted to check up on ya." Sans replied with a shrug, ignoring the insulting classification. "make sure you don't fall off a cliff or something."

Vio gave a brief 'hmph' of annoyance, sheathing his sword and continuing on with a walk, passively trying to avoid the situation.
"I'm fine. Is that all?"

"and," Sans shrugged, keeping pace. "was wondering if you wanted to come back. you got talent kid, nobody can deny that. we'd be a lot better off with you."

"You say that. However, I have had nothing but negative ventures with this group. From where I am sitting, it appears that I finally have a way of progressing. Three betrayals are enough for any traveler."
Vio did not seem swayed by the attempt. It seemed as though he put some thought into his explanation. Given the fact he was also allying with a monkey, and three creatures that didn't even speak the English language. Added to the fact that metal seemed after them. It wasn't positive.

"the hedgehog terminator ditched." Sans offered. "but it's cool. if this is what you want, i won't stop ya. i just got one more question for you though." The Jungle ambiance sounded about them. Tropical birds calling from just about every ledge as a gentle breeze ruffled through. "what do you plan on doing now? where do you plan on going?"

"The plan?" Vio arched a brow. "Find civilization. Attempt to meet up the rest of my comrades to which I separated. At least then I would find a halfway dependable team. And be a less tempting target in the meantime."

"not a bad plan by any means, but you know how many variables are at play here. that guy wanted that key. you were told what they were capable of. will there even be a civilization to find if our enemies succeed in their goals?" Sans asked. "what if it could be stopped, but we needed some quick antidote or complex equation. your mind's a better tool than that sword, kiddo. i'd hate to see what will become of the world if you refuse to help it out with both of those."

"Listen, I'm sure that my intellect can be put to use. However, you overestimate the competence of our 'allies'. They'd most certainly get themselves killed before such an event could unfold. I'm sure even you can see that they aren't the most efficient tools for furthering a quest, let alone such an favorable outcome."
Vio crossed his arms. He had yet to see any pros being with them. Yes he had a mind. But it could be better put to use in situations he deemed fit. Not that of a gorilla, a xenophobic duck, and an angst teenage girl that flopped alliances like coins.

"fair enough." Sans agreed with an apologetic grin. "they're rough around the edges, yeah. but they have potential. you and that gunvolt kid could provide a stable foundation. an example. they'll come around, you just gotta give them time." He paused, before sticking out a hand. "but i won't force a choice on you. whatever you decide is yours to keep. regardless of what it is, truce?"

"Hmph. That is one with potential, yes. However there are one too many rogue elements...."
Without warning, Vio drew his sword, pointing it toward Sans. Looking into his eye sockets, Vio gave him a cold stare.
"Why are you so invested in this team? What do you gain?"

"a chance to go home." Sans stated, unflinching, his hand remaining up. "a chance to see my friends again. my brother. the metal guy said this started with gunvolt. so i want to see this through to the end." He nodded at his hand, still offering the truce between them.

"..."
Vio did wonder what Metal meant by that. A mystery is something that enticed him. Could Gunvolt, the oddball of the group, somehow be responsible for something? They did seem to know about the function of the Keys. Vio closed his eyes, holstering his sword.
"Fine. But only for now. I we shall not tolerate any more deviations. We must have solidarity as a group for this partnership to continue. If that is the case, is shall continue...for now."
With that, he hesitantly shook the hand of the skeletal figure.

Sans' grin widened, and he shoved his hand back into his pocket when the shake concluded. "cool." He winked with his left eye. "now we just gotta defuse the audrey situation."
And with that, they were returning.

Undyne
Hah! The pipsqueak was at his breaking point!
On the second floor, Undyne had been left mostly ignored by Nagisa as Sonic and Tails did their thing. That was perfect, gave her time to spring her trap. Doing as she had before, Undyne yanked apart the ceiling to the third floor as she left the second bathed in light, and by the time Nagisa had smashed through, slashing his golden blade with fury, he found no Undyne awaited him- but spears from every angle were launched at him as fast as he could slash. An overwhelming attack not meant to incapacitate, or even harm- but to distract.

She reeled her arm back with her own spear, taking aim at the weak point Sonic had exposed- and threw her spear with as much ferocity as she could muster. "DODGE THIS!" She roared after her spear had taken flight.

Papyrus
The Knight's attacks were far from capable of breaking a blue bone- but batting the skeleton's strength wasn't off the table. Papyrus managed to block the first attacks, but toward the end of the Knight's assault, his slashed had left the skeleton open, knocking his weapon aside as the cloud of dirt sprayed up.
"WHAT ARE YOU-"

The skeleton's voice was cut off as the slash cleared the dust, and Papyrus' head rolled to the ground, cut clean from his body. "POOR PAPYRUS!" He cried as his body tumbled to the ground, disappearing in a flash of gold, the head disappearing along with it.
The trophy landed on the ground, Papyrus pointing skyward with a triumphant grin plastered on his face, cape billowing in the breeze as all of the surrounding bones vanished.

Master Chief
Bennett was doing what he could to keep spirits high. It was almost by instinct as the Spartan, the hyperlethal weapon of mass destruction, brought his hand to Bennett's head and gently ruffled the boy's hair with affection. It was a fleeting moment, one that John had simply done on impulse. He almost felt a little embarrassed at the display of affection.
Gengar returned from his venture through the elevators, letting them know it safe to venture forth. Chief got the feeling this was far from the case. As he waved the others on board, John paused, eyes moving over the three kids under his care, giving Geo a fond nod, before landing on Red. Kid was barely holding up.

Crouching down onto a knee to get more eye-level with Red, Chief pulled something off of his back, and handed it to the boy. "Here." He offered the metallic device. "This is a bubble shield. It can recharge itself. Just plant it on the ground and press this button to activate it. It blocks any incoming attacks. I have a feeling you'll make good use of it."
Red couldn't see the encouraging smile John was giving him.

Urban District

Undyne was quick to commence her attack, Spears flying from every direction to attack Nagisa's Mech. However, Nagisa blasted ahead, shoving his way through a fifth of the spears, flying past the rest. The spears wedged into his braces arm. Many broke off, but several dug into the armor, sticking out due to the force HannibalX applied to it. This was then magnified by Undyne's final attack, which thrust in between these stabbed section, causing a sizable dent in the armor, cables flying out and sparking. It appeared the right arm had been frozen in the braced pose.

HannibalX then thrusted into three pillars on the right side of the building. The entire structure had begun to buckle for a few second. Then, in a fantastic display of speedy movement, spun up to the second floor, then third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and finally seventh in a matter of seconds! 24 pillars were smashed and cut through in just that short time!

An entire third of the building had begun to collapse, all the catwalks and walkways coming down toward everyone on the section. Sonic, Tails, Undyne...everyone! Tails, meanwhile, had hopped back into his mech and sprinted toward the other side of the room. However, the collapse had begun to catch up with him. Soon enough, he found himself yelling for sonic as he had been swallowed up by the encompassing debris.

@comic @Captain Pokémon

Bennett, Red, E-102 Gamma
Lich Yard

Bennett was surprised by the sudden display of encouragement by Cheif. Still processing it by the time Cheif turned his back on him, he had bubbles over with joy. You see, no one in his home town even bothered to smile in his general direction in fear of his bad luck rubbing off on them. So this...this was different. A good different.

He rushed into the elevator, ready to get this adventure on the road. He put his hands on his hips, ready for whatever faced him! Meanwhile Red was...less convinced. He looked up to Chief, who gave him a Bubble Shield to defend himself.

"Are...you sure?" Red asked. "Those things were really scary...I'm not sure if we can get through this. I want to survive, I do! But...with these constant attacks..."

"Set focus on target." Gamma spoke frankly. "With less assets, efficiency is paramount. Ready to proceed."

@DarkHydraT

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt - Jungle

Gunvolt heard a lightning bolt flying right past him as he dealt with the grey creature. Audrey turned out to be the source, marking her switching of sides- something he really hoped wouldn't end up happening. The first person he'd met here had now turned against him...

"GV, they're getting away with the key!" Joule's voice echoed, the Azure Striker unable to do anything but simply watch Metal and the woman in green fly away. Just like that, another key had slipped away. Sure, letting them have the key would spare the group from an early grave, but it also meant someone like Metal could obtain more power than he already did. Gunvolt frowned at this. Did anyone even have a chance to stop him?

He also noticed Vio and Sans had disappeared after giving up the key. Where had they gone? Had they decided to go off by themselves due to the constant fights that had broken out? Putting that thought aside for now, the Adept turned to face Audrey, who had been thrown into a nearby bush earlier. He doubted she would try to get back on his side, especially not after what Metal had told her. Still, he didn't want to fight his former ally. Weapon in hand, he sighed.

"You don't have to do this, Audrey."

Copen - Field of Hopes and Dreams

A copy...

The cyborg did not expect the jester to have yet another trick up his sleeve. The way things were going, they couldn't last much longer. Their prior fight had left them weakened, and this new foe proved too nimble and chaotic to efficiently harm. Bombs rained down in no time, some of them being shot down by Copen's Divider. Still, they would be quickly overwhelmed in their current situation, even if the cryomancer helped. The way Team Green saw it, retreating was a must.

Knowing this, he quickly thought of a way to cover the group's escape. Photon Detonator was quickly fired thrice; once upwards, blowing up the remaining bombs in a giant flash of light- and once to the left and right, impacting multiple sections of the carousel. The gaps in its formation would now become much bigger, giving those inside a better shot at getting away. As a bonus, this would kick up a great amount of dust, acting as a smokescreen that covered most of the battlefield.

"There's no time to waste. Retreat quickly!" Warning the group through comms, he quickly performed a Bullit Dash through one of the gaps. He would then begin heading west, covered by the curtain of smoke he just created, hoping the team could follow him without getting left too far behind. He'd have to forgo retrieving his severed arm, but that was the least of his concerns.

Audrey Redheart

T̵͎͛͛̾͒̆͑̃̇̾̓̇͂r̶͇̲͇͙͔͗͌̏̎̇̐̈̎̓̍̆͘̚͝a̴̢̢̻͚̻̺̣̺̘̘͖̰̓̽̓̄̑́̆̍̒́̄̕̕͝ͅi̴̧̨̹̟̝͖͈͙̝̼̣̓̏̇͌ͅt̴̜̃̓̓͝ợ̶̤͎͓͙̹̜̠̫̲̂̾͛̌̚r̸͙̬̩͇͊̈́̇͌̄̅̈́̈́͊̿͘͘͠ - Jungle Zone

Man, throwing Audrey into the bush did not do wonders for any kind of stability, who woulda thought. After she had managed to get out, instead of letting out the usual growl or something, she just seemed to chuckle, not realising Sans was just getting her out of the way at the time.
"Seriously? And I was afraid of THAT kinda weakling??" She asked, her blade raised in confidence until she heard Metal.

"Handle...?! Hey, watch it, I'm taking these weaklings down all my myself!" She said as Metal left her. Taking a casual and confident stance, sure Metal had faith in her to succeed...
When Gunvolt tried to talk her out of it. Of all people, geez.

"You don't have to do this, Audrey." Audrey mocked Gunvolt's voice, her blade ready. "Well guess what, I want to." She added, her growl returning along with a scowl. Instead of rushing lightning into the blade, Audrey opted to immeadiantly attack, going to run right at Gunvolt for a heavy slash, a grunt indicating she was putting all her force into that attack.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Psyduck
Psyduck was indecisive on who to attack as another green-haired human appeared, and the black-haired human betrayed them. Making decisions like this hurt his brain. Then, two of his choices left. This made it much easier. The girl was last seen being yeeted into the bushes, so that's where Psyduck took aim. Then Audrey came out of the bushes in a totally different spot than he was aiming. The human ran past the duck Pokémon, who was slowly waddling around while cursing in Psyduck. The fool was aiming to attack Gunvolt, not realizing that taking her attention off of The Duck would mean her doom! He fired a jet of water, but it went wide and zoomed past Audrey's head.
@Fraseandchico @ArmedBlue

vs. The Knight

The underhanded tactic worked, it seemed. But, this skeleton turned into one of those blasted trophies as well. Well, Knight didn't want this one coming back via the ice wizard's meddling. He went around to the back of the skeleton, where a gauntlet tugged on the metal scarf and tipped the statue over. He evaded as it fell, and then grasped the finger, dragging the steel Papyrus through the dirt. The only one who wasn't proven to turn into a statue when killed was Sub-Zero, so that's who the next target was.
@comic

Dr. Coyle

There was a devilish grin across the Rad Scientist's face as she inspected the key- and as Metal Sonic lowered to the ground on the opposite end of the clearing. "What a lovely sky. The brilliant full moon backed by a ocean of stars. However, this humidity is rather disGUSTing, and so many snakes and insects- BLEUGH. But... you don't care about that, do you? You're here for THIS." She held up the key, which shone brilliantly in the night. "It's beautiful, not the green glow, I'm not interested in that, but the POWER that it holds. And that's why you're interested in this key, too. As much as I would ADORE to have this power to myself, I know when I'm backed into a corner. So I'll strike a bargain. However, I want to strike that bargain with the one in charge. So if you would, help me find my audience with your boss."
@Captain Pokémon

Metal Sonic's Meeting

"Oh? Now aren't you an unseen variable~?"

In the shadows of the stretching branches and brush, a dark figure emerged, picking itself together with gaseous tissue, taking the form of a young boy. The boy propped his leg against the tree, carrying an apple in hand.

"But im afraid your barking up the wrong tree lady. You see, Bold and brash here has control over his own destiny. He has no superior."

Dropping the apple as he turned into a gas, he slowly materialized physically closer to Coyle, getting a better look at her. A smug smirk had crossed the shadow's face.

"You talk big game, woman. But what gives you the insight or power to think you have anything worth bargaining for?"

@Captain Pokémon @Psymallard

Neo Metal Sonic EX
The droid squinted as the woman started talking about the sky for whatever reason, commenting on the moon and the stars, although it transitioned into complaining about the jungle environment. Metal wouldn’t know, he was a robot after all, he didn’t really feel discomfort. Still, he could detect that it was rather humid in this particular area of the strange world they found themselves in.

Afterwards, the scientist took a correct guess on Metal’s care for the subject and began talking about the reason they were both actually here: the key. However, before the droid could even get a word in, he was dismissed as an underling and the woman claimed she wanted to talk to the ‘one in charge’. Right before the droid was about to respond, the shadow-like gremlin materialized once again. The gremlin spoke to the woman, saying things Metal didn’t care to listen to. Before the woman could respond to Shadow Link’s question, the metallic blue blur stepped in, losing interest in the conversation. “I will direct you to my creator, I have no interest in wasting time with you if you won’t give me the key afterwards.”
@Shen: King of the Mist @Psymallard

Sonic the Hedgehog
The blue blur grinned after landing on the ground once more, seeing that the weak spot on the mech was now revealed. “Heh, why do you even bother with this stuff? You guys aren’t even good at fighting! I’ve heard of stranger danger but usually kids just run away from the stranger instead of trying to kill them.” The hedgehog quipped/taunted, apparently not making Nagisa too happy, as the child in question tried to slash at him with the golden blade with surprising speed, nearly matching Sonic’s own. Nearly. Fortunately, Sonic was able to narrowly dodge the blade, feeling the wind pass his face. Strangely, Nagisa seemed to lose interest in him right afterwards, instead moving on to attack Undyne. Apparently, something bad happened up there as a large part of the building began to collapse. “Uh oh, no time to relax!” The hedgehog said quickly before jetting off in the opposite direction of the falling debris, keeping ahead of it with ease. Unfortunately, Tails wasn’t as fast, quickly falling behind, the debris catching up. “Tails!” The blue hedgehog said with worry, skidding to a stop, running to get behind Tails’s mech. Sonic growled in annoyance, the mech wasn’t in plane form this time so he couldn’t use the same maneuver he did to save Tails previously. “We gotta ditch the mech!” He yelled before jumping forward, grabbing Tails and taking him with him, leaving the mech behind. He began to run, then spun around quickly and threw Tails into the air. Hopefully the fox would know what to do and fly to safety, but Sonic had his own problems at the moment. The debris was hot on his tail due to the fact that he had stopped and slowed down, so he had to pick up the pace and couldn’t do that while dragging Tails. So, he ran, and continued to do so for now.

Aegislash (He’s finally back. Kneel before sword boi)
The Royal Sword Pokémon nodded as Dragonborn told him to finish off one of the Hunters. Aegislash charged towards the weekend Hunter, staring it off, provoking it. The Hunter slammed its shield down on top of Aegislash—but it was blocked, the now iconic King’s Shield keeping the attack at bay. This one was a physical attack, so it made Aegislash stronger due to the block. The pokémon was able to do a parry-like maneuver to escape the hunter’s shield, causing it to crash onto the floor. Now twice as powerful, Aegislash flew up and cut through the Hunter’s torso with one great slash, using Sacred Sword. At this point, the other Hunter was easy pickings, so Aegislash flew towards that one and cut through it as well, ice and all. No harm in doing so, right? The pokémon stood still for a moment, then, at the same time, both the Hunter’s upper halves slid off onto the floor, the bottom half of the non-iced Hunter falling over soon after. Satisfied, Aegislash looked over at Dragonborn.
@comic

Urban District

Tails wasn't going to waste the opportunity that was given to him by Sonic. His tails revved up and acted as a propeller, taking the kitsune into the air. He looked back for a brief moment as his walker had been toppled on by tons and tons of concrete. The Typhoon II was no more. Destroyed. All the countless hours he spent on his work bench wasted. would they ever fly to the Egg Carrier after this now?

However, this entire collapsing was also a method of luring Sonic to lower his guard and help Tails out, that way his mind wasn't focused on the engagement at hand. The moment that Sonic let go of tails, HannibalX emerged from the dust cloud, golden blade in hand.

The servos in the wrist had begun to overclock, the gyros and systems had begun to twist and whizz. To compensate for any residual speed Sonic may have left, the hand would now attack like similar to that of a jackhammer, but striking repeatedly at different angles where Sonic could dodge. So even if he managed to see him coming, his dodges would likely run into one of the blade strikes.

Tails meanwhile flew up higher and higher until he got roughly to the height of where he last saw Undyne. Had she made it out? Surely she had, knowing her. Cupping his hands, he called out for the fish warrior.

"Undyne!! Undyne! Where are you?!"

@comic @Captain Pokémon

comic

Undyne
It appeared that the hero had been buried beneath the layers of concrete and drywall, the building have crushed her.
It appeared.
As Tails called for her, a blue light shone brighter and brighter through the cracks. The cyan glow continuously shown greater and greater- before a massive portion of the rubble was blasted away by a monumental torrent of spears, packed so tightly together, moving with such a force, it looked like a beam of released energy that practically vaporized the material, ripping it apart into bits of dust.

Undyne stepped from the crater she'd formed, fangs glistening as she grinned from ear to ear, her eyes flashing with a crimson energy. "Relax." She winked at Tails- before bursting off of the ground with such speed and force, the rubble split and cracked beneath her in the fish monster's wake.
"NGAHHHH!!" Her charge left a cloud of dust in her wake similar to Nagisa's as the tip of her spear dragged along the ground, leaving a scar along her path. Undyne leaped up, a complex assortment of blue platforms appearing in the air, which she proceeded to zig-zag along as Nagisa began his assault against Sonic. A distraction good enough for Undyne. Every platform she leaped from shot out spears, which all proceeded to follow her, accumulating like a school of fish, the distance between her and HannibalX closing more and more.

With the last platform, Undyne powered off of it, skyrocketing upward. This time, her school of spears didn't follow, instead continuing on their trajectory directly at HannibalX as more began to erupt from beneath him, the sky beginning to blink with golden light as yellow arrows erupted into existence, Undyne still rising higher and higher.
The spear in her hand flashed in color as well. Not to gold- but into a crimson weapon.
Packed with the power of Determination, all being powered into her spear, she reeled her arm back.
It was time to end this.
She hurled the spear just as she reached the peak of her journey, all four of her separate attacks simultaneously making to strike the mech.

Master Chief
Despite Gamma's interruption, John simply gave Red a reassuring pat on his shoulder before he stood, and the group boarded the elevator. It wasn't too tight of a fit. In fact, there was just enough room for them all. Almost like it was built for them.
The elevator doors closed on their own, and the complex machine began to descend, rattling along its path. A tenseness washed over them as a realization came over John. This descent was just as metaphorical as it was literal.

Into the depths of hell they went.

Finally, the elevator rattled to a stop, and the doors opened- only to reveal another elevator for them to board connected with theirs. This second elevator was built out of grates opposed to solid metal. It had holes that could be seen through, its body incredibly rusted. Beyond it, through the holes, sickly red walls could be made out in the suffocating darkness. The air was still and stale.
The first to board the second elevator was Scorpion, his hand resting on the hilt of his blade as his dead eyes darted about. When nothing happened, he turned back to them, waiting for them to follow suit.

Almost as though the mysterious God of Silent Hill could sense hesitation among them, their elevator suddenly shook violently. Something had landed on top. Chief looked up, yanking out his Magnum just as a clawed hand punched through the ceiling, clawing for them, barely missing John as he took a step back- right into another hand that punched through the side of the car.
Red would probably be able to recognize these groping hands, belonging to the same spider-like beast that had tried to assault him in the cabin. The Spider Mannequin threatened to dislodge the elevator as more hands pierced their way inside, trying to grasp anybody they could. Even Gengar wasn't safe, the mere touch of these hands would feel as though they were searing through the Pokemon's very essence of being. Almost as though the undead were more affected by it than the living.

Chief grasped the arm trying to tear through his neck, and ripped it clean from the beast. A loud screech could be heard as the severed arm landed on the floor in front of the Spartan. It looked like a deformed mannequin arm. More hands were reaching through the car, leading Chief to dart onto the next car- only after he'd made sure the others had all boarded it first.
Just as soon as all of them had entered the rusted, disgusting car, the arms slid back outside of the first car as a deathly silence filled the air- and the elevator doors calmly closed, and they began to continue their descent.

Sub-Zero
How pathetic.
A wall of ice erupted from the earth before the Knight, blocking his path. The Lin Kuei Assassin stood behind him, arms crossed over his chest, eyes narrowed as he stared down at the misguided creature. "Wrong way." He stated, his ice sword materializing in his hand as he unparted his cross. "You take pleasure in inflicting pain unto others. Now you'll experience just exactly what they felt."
The world around them dropped substantially in temperature as Sub-Zero closed his eyes, his body appearing to relax.
He was ready for anything.

The Dragonborn
The Nord laughed at Slash's display. Not in mockery, but in satisfaction. "Well done, my friend!" He congratulated, before he approached the first Hunter- the only one not in shattered pieces. The bits of its body that could be seen appeared to wiggle like a mass of worms, but the beast did not rise.
Grasping the plasma canon it had been using, the Dragonborn yanked it away to find more worms, which had been keeping the weapon attached to the creature. The worms writhed, but slowly, as though dying.

This entire being was of worms, the Nord realized with disgust. Massive worms, at that. Each one was as thick as his muscular arms, and appeared to be longer than Slash's body was. He peered inside of the plasma canon to find no more worms were inside. Sticking his arm inside, he held it up with a frown, trying to figure out how to use it.
A hum sounded, as though the presence of his hand within had activated it.

"NO NO NO!"

The Warden's voice screeched in overhead.

"YOU'S 'SPOSED BE DEAD! THIS NOT MAKE DECIMUS HAPPY!"

The Dragonborn didn't really care, and he doubted Slash did either. He turned the weapon to the door they needed to go through, feeling inside of the mount for a moment- before he found a trigger. Almost immediately, bursts of violet plasma began to pump out of the canon, firing into the door. In a matter of seconds, the door had been entirely melted through, and the Dragonborn ceased fire. Satisfied, he tossed the canon aside. It could come in handy, but it wasn't ideal. He'd rather stick with weapons he was familiar with.
He and Slash went through the melted door into a second room, which appeared almost exactly the same, save for a lone figure standing inside.

"THAT'S IT!"

The Warden cried.

"FINAL BOSS BATTLE! YOU WON'T SURVIVE HAHAHA!"

The Dragonborn stared at the lone figure in the center of the room. An armored being, its armor of olives and greens, a blade sticking out of one of its massive arms, some kind of weapon mounted on its shoulder. Whatever it felt, whatever its eyes could tell, were hidden behind the visor over its face.
In a flash of flames, a shotgun materialized in its hands, which it proceeded to cock, a shell ejecting onto the ground.

Vs DOOM SLAYER

I was held at gunpoint to make this
Sonic the Hedgehog
“Huh?” Sonic looked back, being greeted by the mech once again. “Ugh,kid, you say you’re intelligent but never learn!” He said, outrunning the mech for the moment, but the sword was starting to get close. With smirk, Sonic began to dodge. Like, really dodge. He quickstepped to the left, then the right, then the left once more, his reaction time’s speed matching that of the sword’s strikes. “See ya, kid!” He taunted before being surrounded by a blue aura, his speed increasing greatly, effectively leaving Nagisa’s mech in the dust. In under two seconds, he reached a wall, proceeding to run up it and kick off once he reached the top. He sailed over the mech, smirking all the while, before he landed perfectly on top of a large piece of rubble. He crossed his arms and tapped his foot, simply standing there. He waited for Nagisa’s move while also letting Undyne do her thing.
@Shen: King of the Mist @comic

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt - Jungle

"Agh...!"

Audrey wouldn't listen. The Adept was forced to quickly step back to avoid Audrey's surprisingly fast attack, barely missing Gunvolt. He didn't want to fight, but it was clear he had no choice. As such, he leapt backwards, firing a few darts at her before deploying his Flashfield. He began charging a Naga dart upon landing, hoping to use its superior speed and piercing to tag Audrey should she avoid his prior attacks.

"That robot, Metal Sonic..." Gunvolt spoke. "If he ends up getting the key from that woman, that'll make two of them that have been stolen from us. You've seen the amount of power he's achieved so far, right? None of us stand a chance against him as of right now... What makes you think he won't betray you as well? He's strong enough to achieve whatever goal he has by himself!" Frowning, he summoned a Dragonsphere in his hand, though he didn't do anything else with it just yet.

"Why join him, then?" He asked. "Surely you know what's at stake here. You know Metal needs to be stopped, so why would you join his side?"

@Fraseandchico

Urban District

"Insolent..."

Nagisa, from a remote location, pressed a button on his remote. The legs of HannibalX ejecting out right from under him, a single thruster bursting to life in their place. The legs then shot up toward Undyne's massive offense. One took the powerful arrow from the left and the other took the one from the right, causing them to spark as their armor had been pierced. The third spear however hit the back of HannibalX proper, sticking out as it barley pierced the hide. However, it did not leave the mech defeated.

The back of the legs burst to life with thrusters of their own as they had begun to swiftly kick each of the spears that hurled toward HannibalX, the pirouetting of the dual limbs beating each one pin point out of the way, displaying a deadly dance of defense.

Once the spears were done for, the two injured legs pointed toward Undyne, rocketing toward her. as they jet toward her for a pincer movement and to overwhelm her in melee combat, A yellow fox leaped out, bear hugging one of the limbs and lifting it with all it's might upwards, changing it's trajectory. Tails had successfully distracted one of them, for better or for worse as it broke through a wall into a separate room. Meanwhile, the second leg had continued to face off against Undyne, aiming for quick jabs to the lower spine and then swinging up for a roundhouse head kick.

Nagisa wasn't swayed away from Sonic, the mecha looking down at him like an executioner. That's when the broken arm of his shot off, blinking red, right toward sonic! That's when-

*KA-BOOM!!*

The broken limb had been rigged to blow, trying to smoke the rat out. All the while HannibalX cloaked once more during the chaos, sneaking above Sonic to strike the blade through his skull before he could recover from the landing of the explosion.

@comic @Captain Pokémon

The Elevator

"Wahhhh!!!!"

Red held his ears, knowing exactly what this thing was. He didn't want to see it, hear it- not even think about it! It was just a dream...all of this was! The clattering of fingernails on steel, the creaking of slender old bones of the creature were heard as it tried to grasp any nectar of their souls.

Bennett lurched out of the way of a hand, finding it hard to balance as the elevator shook and jumbled. Gamma did the only thing he knew to do: open fire. Blasting like Chief was, he rained hell upon the hell spawn, missiles and blaster shots rang more and more, forcing red to further clench his ears and eyes shut in the corner.

Before long, the creature had receded, leaving the crew rather shaken up. Gamma lowered it's smoking gun, looking up.

"Damage assessment."

@DarkHydraT

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Dr. Coyle
A third party emerged from the shadows. They spoke about Coyle being unable to uphold her end of the bargain and that the robot 'had no superior'. All he got in return from the Rad Scientist was a sneer, and no verbal response. When the robot she was actually concerned with had doubts about her intentions, Coyle most certainly responded. "Of COURSE I'm giving you this key, I'm honestly a little hurt that you don't trust me." She produced a joking grin as she paused. "But I believe I can offer more than just this key. The robots that your creator uses looks like they need a lady's touch." Coyle glanced at Shadow Link. "Also, put a bark collar on your pet over here."
@Captain Pokémon @Shen: King of the Mist

The Knight
Having his path blocked off, Knight stopped dead in his tracks. He was motionless for a moment- this was telling that his opponent had found him. Slowly he turned, the creaking of his armor being prominent as the noise filled the air. He gave no reaction as the eastern ice mage threatened him, and the dropping temperature didn't seem to affect him. Rather, seeing as his opponent stood still, The Knight approached. The approach was a fairly mediocre speed, not seeming to be in too much of a hurry. At least, until a few paces left. Then, the dark-of-heart warrior dashed forward. He brought down the Papyrus statue he still had down atop Sub-Zero, and followed up with a quick yet powerful stab from his sword.
@comic

Shadow Link

Shadow link snorted before holding his stomach in an uproar of laughter. Decompiling into a shadow as a result, he rematerialized closer to Coyle, his face now inches from her's.

"Ha ha! If I'm a dog, then that would make you but a flea, now wouldn't it? And just like any flea, you'd do anything to survive, isn't that right?"

A wicked snicker grew across his face like a plague. The way she saw it, Coyle was out numbered 2 to 1, and outnumbered by keys 2 to 1. He knew that if she didn't try and strike a deal, she'd be dead within seconds. And he was very well aware she knew this fact as well.

"You talk big game, slinky, but we all know you've reach the end of your rope. Now your grasping at anything to keep yourself from falling. ...And we both know you'd make the exact same choice for survival even when allied with us!"

Surely Metal must have detected the same, that her quickness to comply and her willingness to cling to her life at all costs mean that they were secondary. A tragic flaw in her plea.

@Psymallard @Captain Pokémon

Hedgehog, Sonic
Sonic merely yawned as the mech looked down at him, extremely non-intimidated. Right as the arm neared him he ran to the left extremely fast, avoiding both the arm and the explosion that followed. “Almost got me that time!” The hedgehog said sarcastically, grinning snidely. Nagisa’s mech appeared above Sonic and struck down on his location, but the hedgehog was quicker, kicking off of the sword before jump-dashing right back to it, running up the large blade, leaping off of it once he was at the top, and then went for a homing attack, aiming for the mech’s weak spot. He did this all extremely quickly, not bothering with taunts this time.

Neo Metal Sonic
“I will not waste my time with you if you are not interested in speaking with me specifically. If you want to discuss things with my creator, who I suppose would be the ‘boss’ in your eyes, by all means.” The droid spoke, emotionless and uncaring, uninterested in what both Coyle and Shadow Link had to say. “But, if you value your life, you won’t try anything funny. You don’t want me, nor any of my allies, as an enemy.” Metal said with slight menace, although he mostly said it as if it was a fact, not a threat. “Now, would you like to see my creator, or shall we continued to waste time here?”

@Shen: King of the Mist @Psymallard

Last edited:
Prometheus raised his scythe, clashing with Tabby's sword. "So you're actually going through with this foolish attempt? Very well, I will enjoy tearing your circuits out and retiring you! Rha!" The Reploid tried to push Tabby back, increasing the heat that his blade radiated as he opened his rocket launchers once again. "Let's go out with a bang, no?" Leaping back, the Grim Reaper fired off multiple rockets at Tabby in an attempt to destroy it.

--------------------------

Hunter bit the inside of his cheek, he did not want to retreat. However, even he knew that it was suicide to stay around any longer. He couldn't do anything without his vivosaurs and he really did not want to turn into a trophy again. Casting one last glance at the battlefield, the boy ran after Copen.

-------------------

Geo was desperately trying to control his breathing, that monster was not good for his physical or mental health. Putting a hand on his chest, the boy leaned against the elevator wall, deeply disturbed by the whole situation. "Wh-what was that?" The words sounded forced, as if the boy wanted to do nothing but curl up in a ball and wait for the storm to pass.

"Geo! Get yourself together!" Mega snapped, staring straight at the boy. "You're gonna be fine, you've survived worse when you were alone. You've got others with you now and if they are still going, so should you. What would your old man say?"

Right, his dad. He once said that he would do anything within his power to live up to the expectations of others, because he was the only one capable of doing so. As an astronaut, he was a beacon of hope to everyone. Geo had to pull himself together, or else he could not live with himself. It felt like his father was watching over him, although both Geo and Mega knew that he was not in this world. Solemnly nodding, the boy let out a controlled sigh and stood up straight. Nightmare or not, he refused to take this all sitting down. He would get through this or die in the attempt.

Urban District

Sonic flew into the air, jetting himself toward HannibalX's exposed weakspot. However, before he could land the decisive blow, he impacted a gold plated target instead: the flat edge of the trophy blade! the blade had moved so fast to block Sonic's attack...with almost no effort involved.

"Running is your strong-suit. However, In a battle of reflexes, rodent, I will win every time."

The robot revved as it prepared to kill sonic. Due to Sonic already being is really close proximity to it, the arm would shift into a frantic melee stance, the blade focusing on slicing him apart whilst the thruster locked onto his heat signature, aiming to follow it as fast as possible so he couldn't get away.

Meanwhile, Tails studied the surroundings. One side of the building had collapsed, and all of the lower floors had been broken down from the battle. This left two floors above nearly untouched. Suspiciously so. Tails raised a brow, flying up toward these floors. He heard clicking sounds from inside, almost as if...

Swinging a door open on the floor, it revealed Nagisa himself in the room, frantically flicking his controller sticks.

"Stop!" Tails demanded.

Nagisa looked at him with an angry expression, clicking an autopilot function on his specialized controller as he left it on the bed in the room.

"Or what? You are clearly the smartest of the bunch. You know that even if you make it past me, it is all meaningless. There are dozens of copies of mechs from the other Warriors in our ship. Surely you know this is an exercise of futility?"

Tails grit his teeth. "We've fought worse odds before! Eggman-"

"What? That buffoon?" Nagisa scoffed. "Don't make me laugh, his little pawns drop like flies, and that's an insult to the fly. We are a completely different animal. And we shall never sway from purging the adults to pave way for a children's paradise!"

A silence befell them, Tails gulping as he balled his fists tightly.

"...Is that so?"

"..."

Then, in a gambit to victory, Tails rushed Nagisa, knocking him out of the way as he reached for the remote. That's when Nagisa grabbed Tails's ankle, throwing him into the wall. Grunting from the pain, tails leaned up, swinging a blow at Nagisa, who Caught the fist, only to return one, which Tails km turn caught.

Standing up now, Tails had a physical tug of war with Nagisa, the two brainiacs holding fast, awaiting for the other's muscles to give in

@Captain Pokémon @comic

Jungle Zone - Metal Sonic Fight Audrey Redheart Fight

Audrey was fast to move her blade, deflecting the darts to the side like it was nothing - which, to be fair, they are just darts - before trying to rush forward once more at Gunvolt, barely stopping to notice as the Naga Dart got on her before stopping as Gunvolt spoke.

"Let me ask you a question first! Do we even know what's at stake here??? What that robot's planning?! Last I checked, we don't! And how do I know you're planning much better, given you're fine with that duck and skeleton who keep trying to fight their allies, for reasons only Eya could get!?" She shot back her own question, pointing her blade up to conduct lightning into it.
"Plus, you thought to trust me! Anyone who goes around proclaiming 'oh, well I killed these corrupted gods!' doesn't really scream sincere!" She pointed out, oblivious to how she just called herself out like an idiot, or that she was standing still in a fight with a group.

Sonic the Hedgehog
“Is that right?” Sonic said, smile unwavering, as Nagisa blocked his attack and claimed that the mech would win every time in a battle of reflexes. “Let’s kick it up a notch, shall we?” The hedgehog said, rushing to the side in mid-air while curled in a ball, landing on a wall. He began to run up this wall, Nagisa behind him. Sonic continued to outspeed the mech as it followed him around the large room, the hedgehog slowly pulling ahead due to his higher speed. Both of them were blurs barely visible to the naked eye, moving across the walls, ceiling, and floor at blinding speeds. He could do this all day if he felt like it, but he couldn’t waste time. “Undyne! Some help would be sweet right about now!” He called out to the fish lady. It was too risky for him to go in for an attack himself due to the mech constantly swinging its sword, so he had to either wait it out or call for backup. Both seemed good, so after he called to Undyne, he continued to run, avoiding the mech with incredible speed, agility, and reflexes. He rolled to avoid one sword strike, quickstepped to avoid another, even moving to the wall or the ceiling if necessary, etc. As he did all this, he didn’t slow down in the slightest. If anything, he sped up, not showing any signs of slowing down.

Aegislash
The pokémon merely nodded at the Nord as he congratulated him on his skills. Aegislash stood— er, floated back as Dragonborn messed with one of the Hunter’s guns, revealing that the Hunters were made of…worms? Very big worms at that, it was honestly a little freaky, but overall didn’t phase Aegislash, not much did. About a minute later, the man in armor managed to use the gun to blow the door open, revealing, unsurprisingly, another large room, although there weren’t any Hunters this time. Merely one figure, standing still. Aegislash wasn’t taking chances, he immediately used King’s Shield, floating in front of Dragonborn, using a strategy similar to the one he used during the Mega Aggron fight.
@comic

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Tabby, the Tablet of Terror
The clash of the energy blades generated a wave of heat as well as a spray of sparks until the reploid shoved Tabby back. His screen showed off its best battle face as he skid across the roof, his enemy spewing rockets in an attempt to destroy the tablet-faced bot. But, Tabby wasn't gonna go down this easily. He backflipped off the roof and wielding his SMGs, he let out a spray of the energy bullets to eliminate most of the rockets as he fell. Then, he traded out the guns for a kunai and flung it into the building wall to allow himself to swing into a window. After doing a sick ninja landing™ Tabby sprinted through the building and leapt out of a window in the other side of the building. From there, the tablet twisted midair and flicked out two kunai, using the building as an anchor to slingshot himself upwards. He was now behind Prometheus. Tabby threw an electric shuriken- and then another for good measure. If these struck him, the reploid would be stunned for sure.
@DarkHydraT

Dr. C
Anger spread over Coyle's face as Shadow Link compared her to a flea. She stood up, towering over the dark Link. "The Eggman empire was my first choice because I THOUGHT they would have better manners than MONKEYS, but maybe I was wrong. You better watch your mouth, you little brat." Turning her attention back to Metal, she replied, "Yes, let's. But, I keep the key until we make the deal. As insurance. I assure you I will not do anything foolish, I'd rather an ally than an enemy, I already have plenty of the latter." Coyle gave one last scowl to Shadow Link before levitating off the ground. She waited for Metal to lead the way.
@Captain Pokémon @Shen: King of the Mist

Shadow Link
Meeting with Metal Quills and Sproing Girl

Shadow link held in laughter, his amusement simply growing from this endeavor. He expected entertainment in the form of pain and misery dispatched, he hadn't expected it in the form of a woman with an exaggerated form of self importance! It was almost too much.

As she insisted that they get this meeting over with, he made sure he was behind Metal, looking back at her. That's when he pulled down an eyelid and stuck his tongue out to her, making it clear that he didn't care about how menacing she thought she was. He was here for the laughs and the show, she was simply another puppet in the play.

@Captain Pokémon @Psymallard

Neo Metal Sonic
The robot nodded as Coyle floated off the ground, then emit several beeping noises, both relaying and receiving a message to and from someone that clearly wasn’t in the same place as them. Metal then floated off of the ground as well, head snapping towards a seemingly random direction.

“Keep up.”

The droid spoke before flying in the direction he was looking. He had to fly much slower than normal so that Coyle could at least comprehend where he was going, but slow by his standards was still pretty fast to others. They continued to fly through the forest, the scenery not changing a bit. It was like the jungle went on forever. However, very suddenly, they came across a very large, arctic-like area full of ice and snow. Ice Cap Zone. The zone was full of robots, there seemed to be an army everywhere one looked. A squad of robots, these ones Egg Gunners, awaited Metal and his company. The superior robot floated down in front of the squad, emitting beeping noises, the squad of robots emitting similar beeping noises in return. This went back and forth for a moment, Metal getting frustrated at one point, the squad being confused at another. Eventually, the conversation came to a close and Metal turned back to look at Coyle. “These units will escort you to my creator. I will not accompany you, I have other things to deal with.”
The robot spoke in English this time before flying off again, this time much faster, leaving a shockwave in his wake.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Coyle
The scientist growled at Shadow Link as he further teased her, but before she could do or say anything, Metal took off. She flew after him before wasting any more time with that irritating child. She wasn't a very fast flier, but she could at least keep up enough that Metal never left her sight. She landed behind Metal just as he finished up his beeping and booping. He told her that these robots would escort her to the emperor, and then took off. Phew. It was a bit unnerving to be around that robot, with how much power it has amassed. Now, there were all sorts of different robots around her in this rather chilly environment. It was a step up from the icky jungle, at least. Coyle admired the machines around her, while they weren't impressive as her own robotic creations nor as sleek as the blue robot from earlier, inferencing that these were mass-produced made them seem much more remarkable. Concluding her observations, she then wondered what matter the speedy droid was attending to.
@Captain Pokémon

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt - Jungle

The Naga dart hit its mark, causing a blue reticle to appear around Audrey before a stream of electricity shot out from Gunvolt's Flashfield, heading right towards her.

"...I'll admit that I don't know exactly what Metal is planning. But what I do know is that he's collecting the keys, meaning that he'll likely use them to reactivate the Nexus. That device can grant wishes, and a cold, calculating killing machine certainly won't have anything good in mind." The Azure Striker replied, bringing his Flashfield down to recharge his EP.

"What I plan to do with the Nexus is simple: bring everything back to the way it was. Before I made that wish and caused all this to happen. I'll take any help I can get to achieve that goal. And if I have to deal with some infighting or betrayal in the process, then so be it!"

Determined to fix his mistake and make things right, he wouldn't let any recent shortcomings stop him. Launching the Dragonsphere he had summoned earlier at Audrey, he began charging another Naga dart for future use, prepared to react to whatever attack she planned to throw at him next.

@Fraseandchico

comic

Sans
He and Vio walked out of the brush and back into the clearing together as Audrey continued her bout against Gunvolt. The others, that being Donkey Kong, Kirby, Buzzwole, and Psyduck (all of whom seemed to be lacking speaking lines), appeared to be mostly watching. Was it in confusion, apathy, or ignorance? Even as the Psyduck made a lackluster attempt, it seemed to lose some interest.
"well." Sans glanced at Vio. "no offense, but you're not much of a sweet talker i don't imagine, right?"
Gunvolt was clearly trying to reign the girl in back onto their 'team', so to speak, but his argument wasn't working on her. She needed a more solid approach. A more... convincing one.

Heh. Bet you thought that was building up to Sans making an attempt. You're funny. Nah, he's already had his convincing speech for the night, he'll just hang out with the mutes and see how this rolls out.
"just let her wear herself out!" Sans called to Gunvolt. "then we'll all joke, eat some snacks, and be on our way."
One may wonder where these 'snacks' will come from.
Well...
Just wait and find out.

Undyne
"HYAH!" The crimson spear soared back to her hand, just in time for her to swing right back at the detached legs trying to cause her harm with equal force. The scarlet spear tore through the metal with each matched strike. Nagisa's philosophy on how speed worked applying in every sense to this situation. She might not be able to run as fast as the rest, but in hand-to-hand combat, she was more than qualified to keep up.

Spears began to erupt into the air from the ground all around her as she combated each limb, rearing her fist back to strike one mid-kick- halting in it its path as the metal dented beneath her might, her spear jamming into its surface as she leaped up, inciting the other leg to strike its counterpart as the spears erupting into the air around them didn't dissipate, gathering into a crowded attack formation in the air, aimed for Nagisa instead of the legs as she twirled the red weapon, and leaped down.
Ripping the spear through the first leg, she dropped deftly to the ground, eye flashing crimson as she made to cut the limb cleanly in half vertically and take it out as the flurry of spears began to launch themselves toward Nagisa, aiming to distract him from Sonic just long enough.

This fight was actually starting to get fun. Fun enough to make her grin in actual enjoyment.

Scorpion
These fools were bound to get themselves killed. This place toyed with its prey, and it fully intended on killing them in the end. Hanzo Hasashi folded his arms as he closed his eyes, leaning calmly against the side of the new elevator as it began to descend. The first elevator had been mostly quiet and smooth when it had moved, but this rusted one creaked every foot it dropped, rattling along as though it were about to collapse down the elevator shaft at any moment. The rusted walls and grated surfaces allowed only darkness to be seen beyond.
The beast had gone for now, and the others were recovering. The Spartan was checking each person individually. Almost as though he somehow cared about them.
Scorpion could have scoffed at such naivety. Kindness would only get one so far in this world, and even if the Spartan was just as large as the robot that continued to linger, his show of affection toward the children had severely lessened his intimidation factor. Hanzo was certain he could deal with him when the time came.

Scorpion ignored the others as this elevator descended. It had been transition to the Otherworld. Just like when they'd arrived at the amusement park, the town was herding them. Leading them somewhere they would never escape from. Perhaps Scorpion himself was the foolish one for still sticking with these idiots. Finally, after what felt like eternity... the elevator came to a stop.
The front opened to reveal something beyond. That something being a dark forest. Nothing made a peep. It was dead silent, yet... he had the strangest feeling he'd been here before.
Scorpion was the first out of the elevator. When he turned to look back at it, he found that the elevator car was just sitting in the middle of the forest. No shaft for it to return up.
The smell of blood hung in the air, and a chill was on the breeze. A biting chill he recognized all too well. Hanzo felt a lump form in his throat as he removed his mask, stepping toward a nearby river, before dropping to his knees. He couldn't see his reflection in the water. The liquid appeared lumpy and clumped. It took a moment for Hanzo to realize that this wasn't water, but instead, a river of blood, clumped with bits of hair and flesh and meat.

He closed his white eyes, understanding now where they were. As the others ventured from the elevator, Hanzo gripped his katana, which he had now placed over his lap as a tear rolled down his cheek. The forest was in disarray, the vegetation rotting away before their eyes, and what seemed to be ash was lifting from the ground, floating upward into the air.
"This... was my home." Scorpion finally spoke, directing his voice to the others. After a moment, he rose to his feet, eyes still closed. "This was where it happened."
At that moment, rustling could be heard from deep inside of the forest. Things were moving out there, just beyond their line of sight- and not even sensors could pick up what they were. Chief's sensors nor Gamma's could detect anything out there. All there was to let them know they were being watched was the noises. A lot of entities moving about, out of sight, watching them. Waiting.
Scorpion began to walk, saying nothing more as his legs carried him through the forest, leading him toward his greatest fear. He cared no longer if the others followed.

The Spartan watched as Scorpion walked away, before following him, holding his AR tightly. The noises followed, but didn't come closer. Observers.

Sub-Zero
The Lin Kuei warrior slid back along the ground, a sculpture of ice materializing instantaneously in his place, appearing identical to Sub-Zero. From the Knight's perspective, it would merely seem as though Sub-Zero had engulfed himself in ice. The trophy was brought down on the statue, and immediately, the sculpture shattered as ice engulfed the trophy in the blink of an eye.
With the wave of his hand, Sub-Zero generated another sculpture, this one identical to Papyrus' trophy, beside him. Through the ice, Kuai Liang had transported the trophy. The Knight was now only holding a hollow ice sculpture, which quickly shattered apart to reveal this face as the ice around the trophy now beside him shattered.

Spikes of ice shot up from the ground lightning quick around the Knight as the assassin calmly placed a hand at the base of the statue. Ina flash of light, Papyrus was revived, still in the same pose as his trophy form. "Find the goblin and follow the others out of here." Sub-Zero ordered, gesturing over the crest of the purple hill toward Kilton's statue. "UM-" Papyrus frowned. "Go!" The ninja barked. Papyrus looked toward the Knight, giving him a quizzical look as though to ask 'what's with this guy?', implying that Papyrus clearly seemed to think of the Knight as his friend, for whatever reason. The skeleton obeyed, however, and took off up the hill to revive Kilton, and subsequently follow the others away.
"You are crude and undisciplined." Kuai Liang informed the Knight as he finished his attack of ice spikes. "Allow me to teach you."

VS Doom Slayer
The Nord prepared thunder magic in his fists as the dark figure began to march calmly toward them, his frame completely open, his gait collected. As Slash provided the Dragonborn cover, he darted to the side of the cover and hurled a ball of crackling lightning at their latest opponent. The ball struck the Doom Slayer dead-center in his chest, who made no effort to dodge or block it. As the lightning dissipated, the Doom Slayer continued his march toward them, the ball of electricity not even having made him so much as flinch.
"You attack from the left, I'll attack from the right." The Nord hissed at his companion, before charging out of cover, moving his right, their enemies left, and yanked his axe from his waist- just as he was blown backward into the wall, crumpling against it as the metal dented, and he slumped to the ground.

The Doom Slayer had charged forward with unexpected speed, and slugged the Dragonborn with a solid right hook, quote possibly knocking the Nord into next week. Rolling his head, popping his neck, the Doom Slayer turned his attention to the Pokémon.

Jungle Zone - Audrey Redheart Fight

"Y-you-" Audrey seemed to falter in words, before any doubts she had were caught off-guard when she felt the electricity enter her system.

"AGH!" She yelped, almost dropping her sword for a second. After finally recovering from the searing pain to hear Gunvolt, she scowled.
"...Just... Shut up, already! You're not gonna be some big Hero, you know! You're the one who caused this mess in the first place, everyone whose been ruined by this mess won't forgive you, you know!" She yelled, slashing down her blade and reflecting the Dragonsphere back at Gunvolt. "I'll use that wish myself and do what I need to!" She added, desperate to form her own words clearly.

"Because I'm Audrey Redheart, The HERO!" She finally yelled, clear in her own childish rage. "Destroyer of the Overseers," She began as she started to rush forward, lightning charged into her blade. "Chosen to restart the cycle of the universe by it's death," She added... that's new. "AND THE HERO!" She finalised her foolish statements with a jump and an attempt to strike down at Gunvolt, lightning striking out of her blade and down at her once ally whom she had betrayed.

Nagisa & Tails

*CLANG! *CLINK!*

Mettalic sounds met energy as Undyne as the autopiloted legs faced off, the spears fizzing upon each hit as spark flew. Sharp jabs from the legs swung to stab at Undyne, similar to Mettaton if one were to be honest, however, Undyne swung around, injuring the outer hull on both legs. Enough for one to jet ahead, breaking one of the more nimble legs into pieces. The impact seemed to damage the navigation systems in said legs, having is sputtering and slamming into random walls, believing them to be the fishy foe.

Undyne then attacked Hannibal X, a flurry of spears in her wake. The autopiloted mecha swung around on it's Axis, golden blade in hand. It's wrist spun like a fanblade, the golden scimitar carving through nearly every single spear heading towards him. Except it became obvious that Nagisa wasn't in direct control, as it began to make errors. A spear lodged itself in it's shoulder, then another panked off of the chest plate. Finally, another ripped through a part of the face, wires-o'-plenty being exposed to the elements, flailing around.

Now focusing on the slower target of Undyne, the Jack-Hammer like movements of the blade cranked up, rapid jabs of a powerful golden blade, with pistons inside of the arms helping aid the heavy kinetic force against Undyne. That way, even if she did parry, they'd slice the spears like they weren't even there.

"Ngh!"

Nagisa was shoved into a bookshelf of his, several of the novels falling into the ground. Tails tried to keep him pinned there, his Tails revving up to put the pressure on. However, Nagisa gave him a look of disgruntlement, kicking his right ankle, making him falter just enough to swing a punch down on the fox, sending him into the doorway.

"Paradise is upon us, fox. You could join it if you would just stand down...!"

But peace would not be made here, Tails grabbing the kid prodigy and thrusting him into the open hallway. An all out drag out fight from machine and man itself was well under way, both sides showing clear signs of fatigue.

@comic @Captain Pokémon

Vio
Jungle

Alas, they were still fighting. Vio wasn't the best at keeping morale up, nor was he the best in emotions in general. However, one thing did strike his ears odd.

"Before I made that wish and caused all this..."

Caused all of this? So Gunvolt was the perpetrator for their suffering? Draw his bow out, he fired an arrow between the pair of fighting teens. Said arrow exploded into a dissolution of light, a flashbang. Attempting to get their attention and disrupt their combat, the purple clothed boy spoke.

"If it is true, that this man has caused all of this, then it is within all of our interests to rectify that. Audrey. See it as retribution, undoing his colossal mistake would prove you to be the superior one, would it not? Fighting against a wish is no small feat. So let's get our act together, and focus on what matters. Getting our lives back."

@Fraseandchico @ArmedBlue @Gamingfan

Shadow Link
Jungle

"My my, what a performance."

Shadow link watched on at the team of misfits below, the shade of the jungle trees masking him from view. One thing was for certain; entertainment was plenty. From where he sat, he had absolutely no risk in this game, and he got to reap all the rewards he could possibly desire. A strong hand, boundless entertainment, and perspectives from all sides of the stage.

"Heh...as much as I'd love to see them tear each other apart, there's someone I'd like to speak to first..."

Shadow link's crescent smile grew unusually large, his pupils vanishing before his form scattered like dust in the wind....

Egg Carrier

As Eggman continued his maniacal plotting, his shadow had began to move on it's own, turning toward him and growing a devilish grin. The form began to wriggle and flex like a blanket caught in the wind.

"Greetings, doctor."

Shadow Link emerged from Eggman's shadow, appearing into this reality like ink dropping into a vial of water. Once materialized, the dark specter continued, giving a long, overly dramatic bow.

"Shadow Link, a pleasure to finally talk to you face to face, master."

Lich Yard

"H-hey..." Bennett approached Scorpion. "It's okay...your here now, right? I don't really get this whole place, but I'm sure we'll help you through what your feeling!"

Bennett's endless supply of optimism was contrasted by Red, who was fixated on the blood. Who's...was this? Where did it come from? Was it someone's before them? Red shivered at the thought. He couldn't help but feel like...they shouldn't be here.

E-102 Gamma however had no such feeling. It instead focused on the tactical situation lying in their surroundings. Movement. At least that's what it sounded like. Without target acquisition, gamma couldn't light up the entire place. Not yet. Looking to Chief, who seemed the best equipped for these scenarios, it would establish a dialogue.

"Movement detected. Location: unverified. Commence joint assault protocols?"

@DarkHydraT

Ice Cap Zone
The group of Egg Gunners then directed their attention to Coyle. They looked her up and down, before turning around and marching off, expecting the rad scientist to follow. For a while, they simply moved throughout the icy landscape. Throughout the area, many, many, many robots were seen, enough to the point where there was an army everyone one looked. It wasn’t limited to robots either, there was a cyborg in front of each group. These cyborgs appeared to be authority figures, as they were ordering the robots around and simply radiated authority and strength.

After a while, they arrived at one of the only remaining clearings in the icy wasteland. In this clearing was a aircraft about the size of a school bus. The craft was primarily red in color with yellow as the secondary color. It was surrounded by massive, hulking robots that were also red in color, although these ones were a darker red. These robots stared at Coyle, not saying anything, before redirecting their attention forward. The door into the aircraft slid open, revealing the interior. Simply put, it wasn’t anything special. It had seats, a good amount of space, and lighting. Other than that, there wasn’t much to it, on the inside anyway. The Egg Gunners that led Coyle here stepped inside, seemingly as security, before looking at her expectantly.

@Psymallard

Jungle Zone (Auto permissions received suckas)
Gunvolt tried to convince Audrey to return to his side, but failed in the end, the girl being not giving in. Suddenly, Vio shot a flash bang in the middle of their clash in an attempt to stop the fight. A feeble attempt. Before the elf in purple could even finish his sentence completely, something crashed to the ground behind him, landing in the trees. For a moment, there was silence and tension. Just a moment. A second later, a familiar pair of red ‘eyes’ emerged from the darkness, followed by the sound of an engine flaring to life.

Vs. Neo Metal Sonic and Audrey Redheart

Before anyone could react, Metal charged forward, grabbing Gunvolt in the process, dragging him along with him, going into the trees. For a few seconds, the robot continued to drag the adept through the dirt, moving at high speeds throughout the jungle, before throwing him up into the air. Gunvolt went sailing through the trees, gone for the moment.

The robot squinted, before a large bolt of lightning crashed down on his position, leaving a large crater. However, Metal was able to react just fast enough to activate his shield, the rhombus smoking from the impact. The robot deactivated the shield and looked up, being greeted by Gunvolt, who was currently hovering in the air, flashfield active. Metal emit several irritated beeps before launching into the air, leaving a larger crater in his wake. The robot flew forward, surrounding himself in an orange energy field, clashing against the Flashfield. After a few clashes, both fields deactivated.

Gunvolt landed on the ground and fired a barrage of darts at the airborne robot. Metal charged towards the adept, twisting and turning with enough reaction time and finesse to avoid the darts, before curling into a ball and hitting Gunvolt square in the chest, sending him back, feet digging into the ground. The adept responded by firing another lightning bolt at the robot, Metal responding by firing a beam. The attacks clashed, causing a shockwave strong enough to bend the trees slightly, and certainly loud enough to draw attention.

Metal began to walk forward slowly, not deactivating the beam. However, Gunvolt deactivated his, dashing to the side quick enough to not get hit by the beam as he did so. The beam went sailing past him, cutting down several trees instead. The robot turned his head towards Gunvolt, deactivating his beam before turning his body towards the adept as well, rather unnaturally and robotically. Gunvolt created an orb of electricity that lingered around him, but it didn’t attack. Taking advantage of this, Metal charged him once more, grabbing him again. They went sailing through the trees, knocking down quite a few, emerging at a large clearing filled with ruins. Suddenly, the orb of electricity crashed down on top of Metal, causing him to let go of Gunvolt and go flying downwards.

The adept landed atop one of the large pillars in the area. The place was rather beautiful, although there wasn’t much time to enjoy it, as Metal wasn’t done with him yet. The robot crashed through the bottom half of the pillar, causing it to fall down with a loud crash and forcing the adept to jump off of it, landing on a fallen pillar that currently acted as a makeshift bridge between two pieces of land. Metal flew upwards until he was higher up than Gunvolt, staring at him with rather murderous intent. (Alrighty, stopping myself here so Blue can have his main character back lol)

@ArmedBlue @Shen: King of the Mist @Fraseandchico @Psymallard @comic

Sonic the Hedgehog
The blue blur’s grin widened as Undyne did her part, distracting the mech. Sonic prepared to attack the weak spot once more, but then noticed a rather…better weak spot. A loud thud was heard from above, followed by a familiar voice. That’s when he noticed them: Tails and Nagisa, up in an open hallway. Sonic jumped up and ran up the wall, making it to the hallway.

“Huh, well how about that.” The hedgehog said, strolling towards Nagisa and Tails rather casually. “Look kid, how about you just give up now? You should know that you’re not winning this battle. Either way though, I think I’m gonna end it myself in a few seconds.” Sonic said, smiling at tails before walking past the duo and into the room they were in previously, noticing the remote on the floor. It was very similar to the one Masaru used, so it wasn’t difficult to infer what it was for. If Undyne could distract the mech for a little longer, this would all be over soon. Sonic picked up the remote, tossing it up and down. He didn’t really understand it much, so he looked at Tails. “Hey should I just trash this thing, or do you want it?”

Dr. Eggman
“Hm?” Eggman turned around in his chair, greeted by a gremlin-like creature who seemed to be semi-intangible. Two Egg Gunners turned to face it as well, pointing their weapons, but Eggman held up a hand, causing them to stand down.

“Ah, so you’re one of our new allies, I presume?” The doctor said, pinching his mustache. He didn’t know what he expected when he received the message from Metal, but it wasn’t this. A grin crept up Robotnik’s face. “So, might I ask while you are here? You don’t seem like the science type, nor the type to sit still.” Eggman asked, crossing his legs casually. (Sorry that this section is pretty short.)

@Shen: King of the Mist

Gengar
The ghost-poison type quickly floated backwards to avoid one of the many hands that attempted to attack the group, looking more confused than worried. As the rest of the group went into the second elevator, Gengar followed, being the second-to-last one in. During the shakes elevator ride, Gengar merely floated there, staring ahead blankly, rather bored. After the doors opened, Gengar exit alongside Red, floating along at the same pace the elf boy walked. As fire dude said that this was his home, Gengar couldn’t help but feel a little bad for him. Getting your home trashed like this would probably suck. However, he didn’t express these feelings, partly because he couldn’t, partly because he didn’t feel like it.

Aegislash
The sword began to nod as Dragonborn stated the plan, but stopped as the nord was quickly yeet into a wall. Aegislash’s eye widened in surprise and worry.
“Aegi. (Crap.)” The pokémon said, before turning his attention towards the Doom Slayer, remaining on the defensive, keeping King’s Shield active, slowly backing up.
@comic

Shadow Link
Egg Carrier

Shadow Link chuckled at the middle aged genius, floating in the air around him, orbiting him at a slow pace.

"Must say, the spread of your operation is immense. I do commend that, for it is now small feat." He started. "That being said, as great as this foundation is, I fear there is a small problem in it. Whilst adding all these additional troops, I fear that one of your aces have turned traitor."

Whipping back to look at the window, shadow peered to where the thruster trail of Decimus's ship still stained the clouds from which it departed from.

"And I'm sure your not oblivious to the fact that it is possible." He remarked. "To tell you the truth, this traitor seeks your power. To usurp you after getting close to you, perhaps in this very office, before removing you from the picture. Permanently."

Manifesting claws in his right hand to snap shut, Shadow Link emphasized this point clearly. It would seem that the good willed ghost was trying to give Eggman a warning.

@Captain Pokémon

Urban District

An unexpected development. But an unexpected advantage. Nagisa stomped on Tails's foot, causing the fox to grasp it in pain. Whilst this distracted him, he grabbed hold of one of his tails, throwing him over toward the blue blur. Tails panicked, trying not to run into sonic or the remote mid air, ending up tumbling towards both. Since it was a tight room, there wasn't much way to avoid it.

Meanwhile, Nagisa took the chance to climb up the ledge and jump off the side of the hall. That's when a sensor triggered inside of HannibalX, the automaton via protocol jet up slightly, holding the blade in such an angle to where Nagisa slid down it, stopping at the head and shoulders. As the mech approached the ground once more, Nagisa leaped to the ground, eyeing the exits.

"The adults...how did they get this far...?"

*BANG!* *BANG!*

A swarm of the adults that had managed to survive Prometheus's wrath banged on the doors, which a few monokuma attempted to block. The doors began to crack, their hinges about to fall off. Suddenly...another thing had begun to sound.

*whirr...whirr...*

Was that...

"...The Excalibur's engines!"

The ship wasn't scheduled to leave this soon. The propellers began to rev up, locks being placed onto the doors facing the craft. Was he being left here? His chances of escape began to get slimmer and slimmer.

@comic

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Psyduck Psyduck Psyduck
Audrey was definitely asking for a waterfowl beatdown, but Gunvolt wasn't saying things that made him look good either. But while The Duck sat there playing Eenie Meenie Miney Mo, Metal Sonic eliminated one of his options and left Audrey. Psyduck cracked his knuckles now that he knew who to fight. He spit out a Confuse Ray, which he actually aimed correctly this time. But, he doubted if it would make this human much dumber.
@Fraseandchico

Coyle Coyle Coyle

The doctor followed her robotic escorts and looked around her at the absolutely massive robotic army around her. This guy she was going to meet is definitely the winning side, the side she wanted to be on. Though, she wouldn't stand for being ordered around by whoever this guy was, no matter how powerful he is. The Rad Scientist was then directed to a long, flying vehicle. "Ah, a flying limo. Very classy." As the doors slid open to reveal the average interior, her smile faded a bit. "How luxurious." Stepping inside, she found the least dirtied seat and sat. Her escorts joined her, and stared like they were expecting something. "What are you looking at?"
@Captain Pokémon

Knight Knight Knight

The ninja shattered- no, it wouldn't be that easy. The Knight knew that. Ice coated the statue he held, but he dropped it before it could reach his hand, shattering it. Now, the ice warlock had it, what annoying magic. But before he could do anything about it, ice spikes erupted from the ground underneath the black-hearted warrior. Some spikes infiltrated the holes and joints in his armor, while others trapped his limbs. He was stuck, for a moment, until a tentacle of black slime burst from his arm, shattering the restraints. Then with his freed hand he gripped the ice trapping his other arm, tearing that off too. With both arms free he held his sword with both hands aimed downwards, the slime coiling around it, and then plunged it into the ice at his feet to shatter that too. Now that he was free he could face his foe.
The Knight rushed forwards and stabbed forwards with his blade. A quite basic attack, but it worked wonders for him- at least before being summoned to this alien place.
@comic

Kilton Kilton Kilton

In a flash of gold, the short shopkeeper was back. "IIIEEEEE!" He screamed in fear, before relaxing his disposition rather quickly. "Oh, it's just you, my fine specimen." Kilton looked over to The Knight and Sub-Zero confused. He pointed to them and asked Papyrus, "Where they here before?"
(yeah it's short but) @comic

Kragg Kragg Kragg

Kragg gripped the trunk and pushed back with ferocious force, and then summoned a rock spike to pierce the bark. The pointy stone wasn't enough to break the trunk completely, but coupled with Kragg's strength it was. The Earth's Bastion forced the trunk sideways, snapping it, and dodging to the side as the rest of the trunk slammed through the wall several feet behind him.
Meanwhile...
The Knight managed to slice through the vines with ease, before firing off a Shade Shot. Sylvanos summoned up a wall of vines to block the attack, and then proceeded to allow gravity to go to work as the wall fell down on top of the bug, attempting to squish it. From behind though, Kragg threw the piece of trunk he'd recently had a shoving match with, hitting the heart of the forest in the back of the head. The trunk didn't stop there, though, as it continued through the wall of vines and split it down the middle. The vines fell harmlessly at The Knight's sides, and Abyss Sylvanos was angry. It howled, all the blades of grass it had summoned earlier turning into thorny vines. They ensnared Kragg, the thorns unsuccessfully attempting to dig into his tough carapace. The vines attempted the same with The Knight.
@ArmedBlue @Gamingfan @ThAtGuY101

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt - Jungle

"GV, are you alright!?" Joule exclaimed once Metal's assault paused, seemingly too focused on the conflict at hand to speak up. Or maybe she was just scared of the killer robot.

"Never better..." The Adept joked, wincing upon landing on the fallen pillar, glad to have a moment to breathe. He had managed to land a hit on the metallic blue blur, though he certainly didn't expect that to happen too often. There was no way he could match his speed or raw strength, so he'd need to either try to overwhelm him or land surprise attacks like the one he did earlier. Either way, it would probably be best for him to wait for backup to have a better shot at survival. The way things were looking right now, Gunvolt by himself probably wouldn't survive too long.

At least I have the elemental advantage...

"You know, I didn't expect you to show up again." The Azure Striker told Metal. "Guess you want to get rid of me so I don't interfere with your hunt for the keys, right?" Giving the machine a determined glare, he aimed his Dart Leader at his enemy with one hand, electricity crackling in the other. "I can't let that happen..." A faint whirring could be heard coming from his pistol, azure energy gathering around it.

"Come at me. If what you want is a fight, I'll gladly oblige!" Launching the charged Naga dart directly at Metal Sonic, Gunvolt quickly switched dart types to Orochi to release his drone, unleashing a barrage of darts that, while not very accurate, would serve as area denial. Coupled with a few much more accurate shots from the Adept himself, Metal would have to deal with a lot of projectiles. To top things off, Gunvolt would release a lightning bolt from his hand, reacting accordingly to Metal's movements.

He wasn't going down without a fight.

The Knight - Garreg Mach Monastery

The bug had been saved at the last second, though it wouldn't be safe for long. The now enraged beast let out a howl, releasing many thorny vines in an attempt to damage its two foes. While the attack was not effective against Kragg's sturdy defense, the less protected Vessel was in for a tough time. The vines quickly wrapped around its body, their thorns slowly piercing its shell. The already present cracks on it grew in size, Void beginning to seep from it, the black substance dripping onto the vines. The bug wouldn't last much longer in this situation...

Luckily, the effects of its Grubsong Charm became active at that moment. Granted with a decent amount of SOUL according to the damage it received, the Knight was able to use a spell again. Its body becoming enveloped in Void, the Vessel suddenly came crashing down with incredible force, causing concentrated SOUL and shadow to burst in all directions, hopefully destroying all the vines in the nearby area and dealing some burn-like damage to Abyss Sylvanos itself.

Prometheus opened his shield to take care of the remaining bullets that Tabby fired, keeping his eyes on his opponent and repositioning himself to face the general direction of the tablet. When the shuriken were fired, he bashed his shield into them, sending them flying into a wall. "Playing hard to get, huh? Very well, so will I!" The Grim Reaper flew up, his hair parted in five sections as purple flames rose from his body, licking the air as four skulls were formed next to him. The purple skulls were soon engulfed in flames, taking the form of a human body before laughter was heard from the four flame bodies. Prometheus had created four fire clones, all four as purple and deranged as he was. The four flaming fiends drew their scythes and lunged at Tabby whilst the original Prometheus fired a beam of fire at him.

@Psymallard

-----------------

All the alarm bells in Geo's mind were ringing to tell him to get out of there, lest he would become part of that river from hell. Surprisingly enough, the boy didn't seem to be quite as scared as before, seemingly numb to the constant barrage of scary things thrown their way. "Stay together everyone, we all know what happened last time when we split up. Don't forget that we were seemingly herded this way, so we could very well still be hunted."

Gamma's little conversation with Chief only supported his theory, causing the boy to grit his teeth and grab a battle card in anticipation. Preparation never hurt anyone, and there was no such thing as being over-prepared in this place.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
The star warrior
Kirby's resolve-and battle cry-immediately disappeared once Coyle used Vio as a shield. In a moment of desperation to avoid hurting the person he's trying to save, Kirby swerved his warp star, narrowly avoiding a crash with Vio.
Instead, he crashed into a tree. The warp star shattered, and Kirby fell face first.
Just like that, he was out like a light.

Kirby woke up in the void.
Well...not THAT kinda void. It was his void. His stomach.
Kirby floated along aimlessly, looking around the countless apples, dishes, and people he ate. Funnily enough, some of them seemed to make a home in this place, camping in bits of land he's eaten and using materials he's consumed.
Kirby continued to float, taking in the scenery.
A Burning Leo holding a Bomber, looking quite grim. A group of waddle dee's worshiping a statue of Bandana Dee. Two Waddle Doo having a picnic of apples the size of themselves.
"Wait...how do Waddle Doo eat?" was Kirby's first thought as he flapped towards the Waddle Ceremony to get a closer look. Once he did, Kirby remembered that the statue was the ACTUAL Bandana Dee. Kirby completely forgot he was looking to revive him! But now, with so many people appearing in the outside world, someone HAS to know how to fix this.
The star warrior excitedly attached himself to the statue trophy, and poofed out of existence with it, to which the waddle dee's responded by freaking out.
Before he vanished, Kirby could have sworn he heard the Burning Leo say "Goodbye cruel world!" followed by an explosion.

But it didn't matter because Kirby now woke up with a trophy in his mouth. Kirby proceeded to spit of Bandana dee, looking around for aid. The trophy had fallen, so he grabbed the base and put back into standing position, climbing on to of it to call out anyone nearby for help.

Okami Amateasu
Amaterasu was impressed. Demons don't normally tank her explosions like that. She might've lose her composure, but Amaterasu was better than that. She held her ground as Shadow Kragg closed in, bringing out her shield-Solar Flare-in front of her, blocking the bug at the last moment. This was done intentionally, however.
(Auto perms from @Psymallard)
Amaterasu grabbed onto Shadow Kragg...somehow...and using its momentum, she flew with it up high. Twirling all the way, Amaterasu and Shadow Kragg fell back to earth, with Amaterasu proceeding to PILE DRIVE the shadow demon into the floor, leaving a decent crater and the dust of the poor victim.
Amaterasu bounced off the floor, looking proud. She sniffed the crater, to which her mood suddenly soured. She barked indignantly.
Hey! Where were her demon fangs?

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bandana Dee – Jungle

As Kirby touched the base of the trophy, a light started to shine around Bandana Dee. The light faded and Dee was released from his gold prison. He laid on the ground dazed and confused, unsure of where exactly he was or what happened. He then remembered how he was just fighting that weird robot-looking dude! He sprang up, summoning his spear seemingly ready to attack the first thing he saw. When he saw something pink out of the corner of his eye, he started to swing his spear, but was able to stop himself in time.

"KIRBY! I'm so glad to see you, but watch out! There's this weird scythe guy running around starting fires every..." He then stopped and actually took a good look at his surroundings. The fire was seemingly gone. "Where's the fire from before go? It was just rampaging like 2 seconds ago."

VS DEATH NEO METAL SONIC AND THE 'HERO'

Audrey was, unsurprisingly, shocked by the sudden re-arrival of Metal Sonic, to say the least. She knew he said he wouldn't be long, but she figured he'd back after she'd won the fight, that sounds like usual... How dare he steal her thunder! Bad robot.

Of course, her thoughts suddenly began to...melt together? Vision blurring... Colours melding together... The clearest thing in view was that...dumb duck thing?? What a drag for Audrey, huh?

Even in this state, some part of her could tell this was some sort of magic, so, enraged, given she had faced magic before, she pointed her blade to the air, her thoughts deluded by the confuse ray to the point where Vio's words were null, and began swinging the blade randomly, shooting out lightning when possible and hoping to hit something. If one were to somehow get close enough, it was clear her blade was getting cuts on her arms, a side effect of the confusion, and the lightning was indeed shooting off in many directions, including into the air, to trees, causing several of them to fall apart with a mighty crack, even the ground, and anywhere possible. It was a wonder she wasn't shocking herself, accompanied by loud grunts of rage and effort.

comic

the easiest enemy
Things went from observable to... dire. The metallic hedgehog had made his return, and was laying waste to Gunvolt as Audrey went ballistic thanks to Psyduck. A particularly jagged bolt of lightning arced, and blasted apart the ground where Sans had just been standing. A four letter word appeared in the air where he'd stood, before it disappeared.

MISS

Psyduck and Vio weren't doing much to stop Audrey's rampage, not for lack of trying. The skeleton had seen this coming a mile away the moment he'd laid eyes on her. Vile and cruel. A human in the truest regard. He never often let it be known, or so much as showed disregard for them but... he despised humans.
Still. Personal likes and dislikes didn't matter. Never had. What did matter was fact and future, and the fact of the matter here was that they either cut their losses and ditch, or re-convert Audrey and try to bring down Metal. The latter would benefit their future- if they survived. Sans wasn't particularly eager to try anything drastic, his powers were extremely situational. He'd rather go into a fight with every advantage he could gain rather than this, but...

His grin stretched a little wider as he closed his eyes, and let out a sigh. The sky seemed to grow darker, if just by a little. A notable shift in the wind. A change to the air. One may even describe it as the calm before the storm. Audrey was a much easier target in comparison to Metal, and so long as Gunvolt kept him occupied...
"hey kid." Sans turned his gaze on Vio. "maybe rally these big muscles sitting around doing nothing to take down death metal. i'll keep her occupied." His eyesockets were empty as a moment later, bones began to rapidly erupt from the ground beneath Audrey, ripping through the ground with deadly force, three skulls materializing in the sky above Audrey simultaneously, all three opening their gaping maws. Beams of light fired with immaculate precision, a blue aura forming over Audrey's body as Sans swiped his arm down, intending on plunging her straight into the bones while simultaneously pulverizing her.
She wasn't listening to logic.
So he'd make her listen in her own language.

The TRUE Hero...
...wasn't feeling very heroic at the moment. Having seen what that golden blade could do, she was at a mighty disadvantage. Sure, she was foolhardy, reckless, but brave and self-sacrificing. Only if it made sense given the situation. Trying to simply combat that blade would be stupid, and she was completely aware of that. So, she did the next best thing.
She dove into a pile of rubble. Not very heroic in the slightest, but it wasn't like she was about to outrun that thing. Now Sonic had disappeared, which made her hiss under her breath. "Right, leave ME to deal with the death machine by myself." She growled. "If I beat this thing I deserve that sword."

HannibalX's attack had flown by her, and her trajectory had managed to throw off its sensors, if only for a moment. It attempted to relocate her, so she spawned a single arrowed opposite her, on the other side of the mech, and it struck the beast. Hopefully this distraction had worked, and it would turn to face that direction as she burst from the pile, aiming to ram her crimson spear right into the exposed weak-spot, and end this fight finally. Once and for all.

Sierra-117
"Negative." John directed toward Gamma. "Provoking them might repeat what happened earlier." He was referencing the swarm that had nearly overwhelmed them before they'd found temporary haven in the amusement park. Somehow that already felt like so long ago.
As Bennett made to comfort Scorpion, who didn't appear too reciprocative of it as he suddenly stood and began to wordlessly march away, trekking deeper into the woods, John glanced toward the various members of his team.
"He knows the area." The Spartan decided. "Let's follow him."
"And if he walks us into a trap?" Cortana asked, audibly through Chief's speakers to let the group hear her question as well.
"Then we deal with it." Was his response as he began to walk, keeping his AR at the ready, flashlight beams cast out from his helmet to illuminate their dreadful surroundings a bit. He kept his eye on the kids, just to make sure they were okay. A part of him felt like they were the only ones that mattered, coming out of this alive.
He'd at least make sure of it. And if he came out with them, he could help reunite the brothers.

"John."
Cortana's voice this time was inside of Chief's helmet as they walked. Their conversation was of the private sort. "This isn't like anything we've faced before. If we..." Her voice trailed off. "We'll be fine." He stated. "But if we aren't." She asserted. "We need a plan. To stop the Banished. To stop Robotnik. And that shadow being. They're all going to try and gather the keys. If any of them succeed, we lose."
His mind flashed back toward his vision. Seeing all of those bodies, slain. None trophied, as he had seen before. The rules of this strange world broken as their enemies claimed their prize.
"We'll win." John assured her. "Let's just focus on getting this key, and get out of here first."
Cortana said nothing as Scorpion led them deeper into the woods, before they discovered shapes emerging from the darkness. Large shapes. These shapes turned out to be huts. Scorpion appeared to slow as they neared these huts, and the ninja finally came to a stop at a pair of skeletons.

He stared down at them.
John came to a stop beside him, and glanced at them. Human skeletons. According to the readings Cortana was gathering, they were over a thousand years old.
"My wife. My son." Scorpion stated. His voice was barely audible. Just a whisper. "I am reminded of the past. Of my destiny. Of my... failure."
Chief wasn't sure what to say in response, so he kept his eye on his radar as he listened, trying not to seem too... disrespectful.
"My vengeance." Scorpion concluded, hands balling into tight fists as hellfire began to slowly wrap around them, illuminating the assassin.

With a scream, Scorpion pulled down his mask, flames billowing from his open mouth. The flames stretched for over two dozen meters in the air, the roaring flames loud enough to mask his scream packed with a flurry of emotions. His arms trembled, before he lifted them to either side of him. More fire blasted out in massive columns to his left and right. John was forced to take several steps back to avoid the flames licking at his shields.
In mere seconds, he'd stopped, but now the forest was lit around them.
Shoulders heaving, Scorpion pulled the mask back over his mouth.
"Feel better?" Chief asked.
The ninja turned to glare at the Spartan for a moment, before he looked at the others around him, all of which he hadn't harmed, although her may have come close. "We mustn't dwell." He growled. "I see now that this is an illusion. The otherworld attempts to dilute my mind. And the exit..." He lifted his hand to point at the ancient japanese hut before them. "Is through this door."
"Are you sure?" John asked.
Once again, Scorpion did not answer. What did, however, was the restless sounds of the creatures in the surroundings woods, now getting riled up from the hellfire that was beginning to consume everything around them, just as it had the amusement park. Scorpion was beginning to make a pattern here.

RIP AND T-
"Ack!" The grunt escaped the man's lips that had behind his tough visor. His body shook as though electricity were coursing through him, though there was nothing visible to discern what was happening. Just as the Doom Slayer had been about to attack Aegislash, he had begun gyrating before dropping to a knee, his weapon vanishing in a flash of fire, his fist slamming into the metal ground, leaving an a deep impression.
"No."
This time, it was not the Warden's voice. Instead, the voice was deep, rough, and clearly aged. The being accompanying the voice strode into the room through the hole they'd made, having to duck just to barely squeeze through, his massive form nearly impeding his progress. As the light fell over him, his great white fur was shown, his brutish face, his experienced, war-worn eyes. His mouth was twisted into a grin of sick satisfaction.

The Doom Slayer stopped shaking, but remained in his position. Kneeling before the Jiralhanae Warlord. With a dark chuckle, Decimus came to a stop before Aegislash, dwarfing the Pokemon twofold. "Do you like my new... pet." His grin was now given meaning as he glanced down toward the Doom Slayer. "Don't bother answering." He rumbled, moving around the Doom Slayer, before raising a foot, and placing it on the Slayer's back like a stool. He began to press down, and the Slayer's arm began to shake.
"See how subservient he is?" His eyes bore into Slash's own. The Dragonborn still failed to move. "This could be you." Decimus lowered his voice at this, making his threat very clear. "My own stepping stool. My own... slave." He chuckled once again. "I am sure you don't desire such an outcome. You see, my pet was like you. He tried to escape. He came close, but I stopped him. I gave him the choice I am about to give you. He chose wrong. So here, I have put him in his place."
Decimus sneered.
"Your decision affects both you and your ally. Work for me, earn a place among the Banished and become celebrated. Become respected. Attain anything you could ever want. Or become this. Do not try and fool yourself with a third choice, fighting me is the same as his fate. I can see the potential you two have. I want to utilize it. I want to make you useful. An upgrade from the gladiator arena. An certainly far more favorable than... this." He grinned down at the Doom Slayer, whose arm looked about ready to give under the pressure Decimus was exerting. "Choose wisely, blade. I will not wait forever."

The Cool One
Kuai Liang seemed to have the skill to back up his words, as his blade moved with flawless practice, aiming to slam the jab simply out of the way one-handed as Sub-Zero's other hand materialized a dagger, which he would then proceed to slash up across the Knight's torso. Not enough to kill, defeat, or even maim the mute. Simply to further emphasize the skill gap between the two.
Though this was far from the ninja's last move, as before the Knight could retaliate again, Sub-Zero would slide forward at ramming speed in an attempt to shoulder into the Knight as wicked spikes erupted from the ground behind the Knight, which is where he'd be impaled should Sub-Zero's shoulder-check work.

He was intentionally bringing himself as close to the Knight as possible. The large sword gave him range, but inches apart, it was near useless. The Knight would be forced to rely on other skills, or else fail. Kuai Liang's plan was forming together, slowly but surely.

NYEH HEH HEH! GUESS WHO!
"I REALLY DON'T KNOW." Papyrus admitted, scratching at his skull. "THE BLUE ICE GUY TOLD ME TO GET YOU THEN FOLLOW THOSE GUYS." He then pointed toward the retreating Team Green. "IF YOU HOP ON MY BACK, I CAN RACE US OVER THERE! I'M REALLY VERY ATHLETIC. I HAVE PLENTY OF CALCIUM, AFTER ALL! NYEH HEH HEH!"
It was clear that, despite having 'died', Papyrus still wasn't taking any of this too seriously. Where was the fun in seriousness, anyway?
He couldn't help but wonder where his pink kingly friend had gone, however. He hadn't seen him since he'd fought the silent human.

Vio
Jungle

What was he? Tacked on moral support? He wasn't going to be some pep talk machine. If they didn't know to fight the one thing trying to kill them, he didn't know what to say. Rolling his eyes at the waste of a time idea, he pulled back on his bow, loaded with a bow with a bell tied to the end.

Casting the bow toward metal, he hadn't actually expected it to hit him. As the arrow soared by and landed in the bark of a nearby tree, an neigh invisible wire connected Vio's fingers with the bell. Pulling on it with his pink finger, the bell rang behind metal, hoping to draw his attention toward a new sound coming from his flank. Hopefully enough for a heavy hitter to take advantage of.

@comic @Captain Pokémon @Gamingfan @Nukas @Psymallard @Fraseandchico

Urban District

Diving into debris was hardly what an AI would anticipate from a warrior of her standard. A warrior was normally easily predictable, both attack pattern wise and tactic wise. Going into a pile of charred Sheetrock and sharp metal tines was not exactly what it anticipated.

Nagisa was relieved to see his mech was no long busy. Approaching it with the stance not unlike an admiral, he called to the mechanical servitor.

"Shes run? Cowardly, but at least she is out of the way. Burst down these doors so we can go to Monaca's-"

*Pank!*

An arrow Implanted itself in the back of the machine, the robot twisted around, slashing at nothing, only to realize that a deep red spear was hurled from the debris, striking when it least expect it. Nagisa hissed when this occurred. That...that would never have happened if I was behind the wheel! The mech sputtered and glitched, Fire beginning to spout out from it's chest where the crimson spear pulsated. The thruster carried it up into the air, trying to compensate with the glitching systems. That's when it flipped upside down, thrusting straight into the ground before-

*BOOOOOM!*

Pieces of HannibalX flew everywhere, only the golden blade remaining intact, landing firmly into the ground in front of Nagisa. As it landed, Nagisa was greeted but with his own reflection, and the reflection of the doors bursting open behind him...

*BAM!*

"There's one of them!"

"Kill all the little gremlins!"

"Avenge my husband!"

"Kill that damn brat!"

Nagisa flipped around to face the horde of adults that broke through the doors. A battle cry from hell soared through the air, the violent fervor of adults driven by the bloodlust for children polluting the atmosphere. Nagisa was backed up into the golden blade, his teeth gritting.

What followed next was a grim scene. The adults rushed him, grabbing him by the collar before delivering fierce beatings. First it was just closed fists, impacting skin. Then there came the tools. Rusted pipes, crowbars, even hatchets. It was clear that this wasn't just a movement to overthrow the Warriors of Hope, but to exterminate kids in general. It was made clear that children made themselves the enemy of adults, and now the adults would show them the same courtesy they were shown.

Nagisa's screams of pain were now commingled within the ever growing mob that fought over him like dogs. Tails looked down from to the lobby, his twin tails falling still.

"I know he was a bad guy, but is this really...right?"

E-102 Gamma, Benny boy, Red.
????

Gamma simply followed at a safe distance from the group, not finding anything of note as they continued along. he was patiently waiting for them to update their emotional status within sufficient parameters to continue their journey to find his master's key. It was a long winded note, but not something that the droid was afraid to wait through.

Bennett meanwhile was silent as well. He didn't have any platitudes to regurgitate to make this go down any better. It was rough stuff. Looking to Geo and raising his shoulders a bit, he didn't know how to progress further with him. As was a sour feeling to be had. Especially from an older adventurer like him.

Red whined when Scorpion yelled, ducking his head a bit, despite his own affinity toward fire. Why was everything here so sad and angry? Even his friends? He hoped that girl he met here wasn't in such a state in the meantime...she looked so depressed and downtrodden. He held out hope this door would help shine some light on where she was...

@DarkHydraT

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Tabby
Huh? Tabby's foe turned into five, with four of them obviously being fakes that rushed the tablet as the real one stayed behind and fired a beam. But Tabby wasn't in the mood to deal with this attack head-on, so he fired a rocket directly downwards, boosting himself dozens of feet into the air where it was momentarily safe. From there- well, Tabby wasn't in an advantageous position at the moment. The tablet dashed to the left, where he landed and sprinted to take cover behind an air conditioner. Then, the robot emptied a single magazine of his SMGs in the real Prometheus's direction, then ducked back behind cover as he charged his guns' more powerful ability. But... what's this? The ship they were trying to board's engines had started. He didn't spot many humans when he turned on his newfound x ray, perhaps they found shelter. So Tabby had to decide. Continue to fight arsonbot9000, or help out his friends. For now, Tabby had stalled Prometheus long enough. He ran to the edge of the roof and jumped off. The tablet twisted midair as his guns dinged, and then he fired out a scattershot of dozens of bullets in an unavoidable moving wall of plasma shots. Tabby, having left a parting gift, threw a kunai that embedded into another building, and he swung all the way over to his group where there was a group of humans, his friends, and then a GIANT GOLDEN SWORD. Tabby's 'eyes' sparkled, it was... beautiful. He jumped on top of it and tried to pull it out. But he was standing on it. The sword didn't budge.
@DarkHydraT @Shen: King of the Mist @comic @Captain Pokémon

Psyduck

The Duck has done his thing, as Audrey attacked nothing at all. Psyduck was about to finish the job and freeze her solid, when the skeleton moved their hands a little bit and Audrey became the center of Hell on Earth. So that's taken care of. He waddled over to a log near a berry bush, and began picking off the delectable berries and popping into his bill like popcorn.

The Knight
This is the second person to parry his blade, while of course he wasn't used to fighting anything with very much skill, his enemies usually made up for that with power. This enemy, however, seemed to have both skill and power. But without the stupidity of the skeleton. The Knight was perfectly fine as the ice knife raked across his armor, but as the ice mage sped into The Knight, he lost his footing. He heard the crystalline sound that indicated ice magic from behind him, so he wouldn't want to be going that way. The black-hearted shot his grappling harpoon into a tree behind Sub-Zero, and as the tip of one of the ice spikes snapped against steel armor, he reeled in. This sent The Knight flying forward, and he attempted to shoulder check the ninja right back with as much power as the Lin-Kuei's shoulder check, if not more.
@comic

Kilton
Kilton was still fixated on the battle of the two warriors as Papyrus talked. But as the skeleton finished, the small purple man's attention snapped back to him. "Yes, get me out of here!" He scrambled up Papyrus and gripped his cape as if his life depended on it, because in his opinion, it did.
@comic

Marreg Gach

The Knight destroyed all the vines within a vicinity of itself, but didn't really do much to the main body of Abyss Sylvanos, as if these vines were not really a part of his body. A dark mist rose off of the dark clone, indicating its damage, as Kragg still struggled on the opposite side of the beast. Even Kragg with his vast strength could not snap these vines in the quantity that they were in. He could, however, overpower any direction they tried to pull him in, and with one huge fist, he punched the ground. Spikes of earth erupted from the ground, stabbing into the plantlike body of the creature. This pinned the plant in place, but a fresh new wave of dark, thorned vines washed over Kragg as they hoisted him into the air. The thorns now started to nick the tough shell of Kragg.
@ArmedBlue @Gamingfan @ThAtGuY101

comic

Captain of the Royal Guard,
"UNDYNE!"
The fish woman announced as she leaped atop the mech. "THAT'S RIGHT! ME!" Stamping her foot on the immobile wreck, she grinned triumphantly, her smile wide enough to put even a smiley trashbag to shame. Summoning a spear, she stabbed into into HannibalX as though placing a flag in mark of her victory. "FUFUFUFU!"
At that moment, however, Tabby returned out of seemingly nowhere, landing directly on the Trophy Blade, immediately become engrossed with it- and even proceeding to try and claim it!? Undyne's face twisted into distaste as a fire lit in her eyes. Tabby, however, was unsuccessful in claiming her prize.

"Step aside, kitty cat." She demanded, leaping down from the mech and cracking her knuckles. "I slew the beast. I get the treasure. Haven't you ever played an RPG?" Her hand grasped the handle. It was a large sword, certainly, but she was STRONK. Gripping it with her other hand, she shooed Tabby off it before swinging it to point into the air above her. It swung quickly, nearly throwing her off balance due to being surprisingly lighter than she'd anticipated- which made things a lot easier.
"NGHAAAAH!" She roared.
However, her celebration was short-lived, not to mention she was the only one celebrating it. Not even that far away, human adults had stampeded in to begin beating on the defeated Nagisa. She scrunched her nose (or the equivalent of where it would have been on her noseless fish-face), watching and listening. Almost feeling bad for a moment- before she remembered what the brat had done himself.

This was justice served cold.
Miles didn't seem to come to the same conclusion, questioning the action. Undyne audibly scoffed at this. "Think he'd feel the same for you? Little punk hurt people way more than he's getting right now. He's done everything he can to deserve this. Besides, we have a ship to catch, remember?" She jutted her thumb to the sky, where the airship was making its quick departure to escape from the successful city slickers.

Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei
The Knight's effort in evading Sub-Zero's tricky attack proved successful- mostly. Kuai Liang grit his teeth as he was pushed back, shoulder-checked right back, the Knight trying to make an evasion using his grappling hook. The assassin wouldn't be deterred so easily, however, as he grasped the Knight's boot, and was dragged along with him. Yanking, Sub-Zero added additional momentum, rising in the air above the Knight before he was even so much as five feet from his starting position.
The ninja made to slash the line of the grappling hook, spikes of ice simultaneously forming under his feet like walking daggers, which he proceeded to use immediately after to burst down, bringing his knees up to then thrust at the Knight's back, intending on using his loss of grappling connection and own body weight to slug the being heavily into the ground beneath them.

Using the momentum of his kick, Sub-Zero would twirl backwards in the air, throwing three ice shurikens down upon the Knight for good measure before landing on the ground, plunging his fist into the earth, ice beginning to spread about him rapidly in a thin layer, terraforming the battlefield to his advantage moreso.
"Had enough?" The Grandmaster asked. "I haven't even started."