• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros Ultimate (Paused)

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d

—————————THE BANISHED CAMPAIGN—————————

MISSION ONE (A) - TRIVIAL

The quarrel appeared quelled, if only for a short time now, but with Masaru restrained, and Howard maintaining his alertness, a sudden commotion within the room itself would undoubtedly capture their attention. The pile of dead bodies was beginning to shift. Fingers began to stretch, limbs began to push torsos up, and slacked faces let out groans, air escaping from deflating lungs. Flesh hung off of them as the melted skin began to peel apart, each dead—now undead—pulling themselves to their feet. Those that still had eyes turned their heads toward the two living individuals in the room, snapping their teeth together in apparent hunger, eyes glowing a dim, dead yellow.

Enemy: ZOMBIE

MISSION ONE (B) - TRIVIAL

Difficulty: -3
Grunt: -3 [-6]
Roll: +2
Gengar: +18 [+20]
Results: 14

Gengar successfully takes the weapons.

Enemy 2: "Me never heard of Womp Rat. It tasty?"
Enemy 1: "Absofruitly! One time me—"

The aliens were cut off, as their weapons had risen into the air out of their grip. They both began to shake, then yelped when the plasma guns were flung down the hallway. Turning, they flailed their arms up to escape, but a certain phantom had appeared in their path, and with their turning, Gengar let out a shriek at them, flailing his own body.

"ME HAVE TO TAKE PEEEE!" one of the aliens squealed in fright, both turning around again to flee.

Enemy: ...Grunts.

Difficulty: -4
Grunt: -4 [-8]
Roll: +1
Copen: +14 [+15]
Results: 7

Grunt Health: 3/10

Copen successfully knocks out the grunt without killing him.

Copen zipped from his cover, thrusting himself down the length of the hall to the bewildered and thoroughly terrified grunts. In their fright, they didn't even register his approach before his elbow had slammed into one of their faces. The impacted grunt was blasted backward, orange eyes rolling to the back of his head as he collapsed to the ground, ceasing to move save for the light rising and falling of his chest, and the gentle hiss of his methane tank expelling oxygen into his mouth.

The remaining grunt, the one who shot womp rats, shrieked in fear as Copen rapidly pulled him into a chokehold, the alien far too frightened to even understand what was going on until it had already happened. He gulped, breathing heavily, trapped in Copen's grip. "I didn't steal no food nipple I swears it! Not even once in liiiiiiife . . . !" he cried, struggling with Copen's grasp.

MISSION ONE (C) - TRIVIAL

Samus' method proved successful, the small explosive orb detonating and blasted out the weak rock that had been in her way. A cloud of dust and debris was kicked up, obscuring their view slightly, but the green glow, now intensified by both the opened passage and reflecting off of the cloud, began to slightly pulse. Nothing jumped out at them, nor did anything make a sound following her tactic.

As the dust began to slowly settle down, the path lay clear ahead of them. Should they descend, the origin point of this haunting light would be located—rows of mysterious crystals emanating the glow would be found, even the smallest of these crystals being ten times the size of Samus, most stretching out far in the massive cavern she'd opened up, the drop to the ground appear rather extensive, but dropping onto one of the crystals would be simple enough.

Tali'Zorah nar Rayya vas Normandy​

Admittedly, she was a little surprised at the robot's compliance. Perhaps it had been her polite wording that had done the trick, not to mention whatever counted as an alliance they'd just struck up. As she watched the exchange, the fowl-like creature waddled her way. She grimaced behind the visor at it seemed to volunteer itself as a member of the collective, though that did affirm it displayed a certain degree of potential sentience beyond just screaming.

She tried to ignore it, but it began poking her leg. She already wasn't a fan of people touching her, even if they were small, yellow, and covered in feathers. It was like getting poked by some sleazy volus. Out of mild politeness, she answered by looking down at the creature, which jabbed what counted as a thumb behind it, as if to say "let's get out of here".

She wasn't sure how to take that.

Pretending she didn't understand what the creature meant, Tali simply shrugged before looking back toward Metabee, who was approaching with the blonde human in tow. Now if they could just get on their way and—

"Yo yo!"

She inwardly cringed as the performers, the human and animal duo, made their way to the now enlarging group. This was not going according to plan in the slightest. They wanted them to . . . introduce themselves. They really had more important things to get underway, there probably wasn't a lot of time for this kind of nonsense. These two appeared to be very capable at slowing down progress and production of a group, and they would NOT do wonders on her anxiety issues. It didn't help that the duck was now actually tugging on her leg, further increasing her anxiety regarding the situation.

"Tali'Zorah nar Rayya vas Normandy," the quarian replied sharply, knowing full-well that such a long "introduction" would often throw off many who weren't familiar with quarians, at least give them a moment of pause, one she took advantage of by following up with; "Now, if you don't mind, we really should be on our way." If not to get away from the spotlight, at least to catch her breath. She was getting overwhelmed too easily. Put her in a firefight and she could keep a level head forever, but social situations? Not exactly what her skillset was built around.

Tal'Set of the Saquin Nation​

Satisfied, the warrior peered over the ledge of the bridge to watch his opponent fall for a moment, fragments of jaw-bone falling along with it. His gaze was quick to return to the enemies, and he found that the men he was prepared to fight alongside . . . had all suddenly ceased their combat. They were allowing themselves to be killed. His brow creasing in anger at this, the source could be identified; a half-goat playing music. A pied piper in hooves. Its appearance, the effect of its music, all played into a single idea: this was another monster, and a cruel one at that.

Reeling his arm back, Tal'Set hurled his war club forward like it was a tomahawk, the weapon spinning through the air toward the half-goat, aiming to split its skull open in one hit. He began to follow his club's trajectory, darting across the bridge and back toward where his latest target had flanked the men. A hail of arrows and flaming rock rained from above, no doubt more of the castle's defenses, giving the now-placid men a chance at survival, something the Turok was thankful for as his attention now lay on the flute-playing murderer.

King Asgore Dreemurr​

He almost laughed. Not at Brass, but rather, at his choice of words. He sounded very much like someone the old king knew. He wondered how Undyne would be reacting to this environment and these memories, and he could think of no different reaction from what Max had displayed. The type of character before him seemed all the more clear, easing some of the king's apprehension. "Well," he replied pleasantly. "I suppose that may be true." Asgore glanced about at their surroundings for a moment, a frown shifting his golden beard. "Say, where shall we begin looking for this butt to kick?"

Captain William Joseph Blazkowicz​

Well, the blue thing sure didn't like being called a porcupine, and it was sure to correct me on the matter. Hedgehog, it called itself. What a bunch of baloney, I've seen hedgehogs; for starters, they aren't blue. Its attention span seems limited, though, cause it was quick to jump around like a lizard high on caffeine, zipping its way up a tree. Gotta admit, that speed was impressive. Wish I could run that fast. Maybe then I could run from my problems.

The "hedgehog's" next words brought me to attention. Giant flying fortress? Bad guy's face all over it? Well, that bit sounded strange, but if the Nazi's were responsible for this (and I have no doubt they are), then it seems they're using their late führer's face as some kind of psychological game. To intimidate the resistance? To inspire their stormtroopers? Either way, the little guy's words were right; this was bad news.

"Get down before they see you!" I hollered up to the thing, uncertain if the Nazi's still had their insane tracking equipment. If so, it was likely we were already spotted, considering a speedy little blue porcupine totally doesn't draw any attention. At least the massive bug was green enough to blend into its surroundings.

Turns out, that was least of my worries. Damn I wish Caroline could grant me her wings again, because the sound that reached my ears was enough to chill my spine. Enough to make my blood run cold. The rush of trees, splintering wood, crushing earth . . . something bad was on its way. I had to think fast, at least for my own survival. I didn't know these guys, I didn't know if they were the type to stab me in the back, if they were even Nazi's themselves and just playing a sick game to fuck with my head, but I did know one thing: I'm not dyin' today.

I scanned the ground for anything that could help me. Throughout the jungle, I could see what very well might have been a saving grace—a stream. I wasn't sure exactly what was coming our way, but it sounded big, heavy, and generally like a plow. A super-nazi plow. Without wasting any time, I bounded forward, headed for the stream, and dove head-long into it upon taking a deep breath. Dear god I hope this is the deepest breath I've ever taken, cause I don't know when I can come back up. I guess god already answered that by givin' me this new body with its super-lungs, anyway. I paddled my way as deep into the body of water as I could go, flattening myself against the bed as best I can. If the others survive, then kudos to them, but I got other priorities in order for the moment.

Fjorrd the Crusher​

Ha! Slash was still as spritely as ever, bounding into the way of the proven chariot's path, conjuring up a familiar shield-like magical defense. It wasn't subtle, but then again, the nord cared little for subtleties. Things would be so much easier with Slash as an ally again. Only a few moments later, one of the chariots slammed against the shield, buckling it, but performing its duty as intended. A couple of men were flung out, and some strange cushion seemed to knock out the operator of the chariot. He didn't seem to be dead, so no harm no foul.

They raised their metal blunts toward Slash, barking out at him. Fjorrd bellowed out a laugh, striding to place himself between his friend and the agitated men. "All is well! You can relax, tiny little men, we are friends!" he placed his fists against his hips, sniffing loudly. "We wanted to ask you some questions, this incident is no one's fault aside from your chariot operator, who failed to stop in a timely manner!"​

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
---Sumeragi Campaign---
City Slums

The two soldiers shifted their focus to Fjorrd as he entered the scene, guard never dropping. They stood silent as the nord intervened, before the soldier that hadn't spoken yet held a hand to the side of his head. After a moment, he went back to holding his gun, but this time in a more aggressive stance, the other soldier doing the same. Whatever had just happened, the two seemed far more eager to fight.

"As if we'd help a Mino like you in any way! That sword is with you too, isn't it?! You must perish!" The second soldier exclaimed, his voice that of a young adult, far younger than his partner. And with that, the two opened fire, each of their rifles expelling a single quick moving ball of condensed plasma.

Enemies: SUMERAGI GUNNERS

Copen

He had to admit, the creature's reaction made him feel a little bad for doing all this. Still, he had a mission to accomplish, and he sure as hell wasn't going to change his mind now.

"You'll live as long as you answer my questions," the young man spoke, his grasp firm, the inactive Razor Wheel still pressed against the Grunt's neck. "What is this place? Where is the exit? Who do you answer to?" The cyborg asked, giving some pause between each question, when a fourth one then crossed his mind.

"Are there any prisoners being held captive here?"

Kirin & Gunvolt
"Oh yeah, that's right!" Kirin commented once Tali'Zorah spoke, moving a little closer to her, Gunvolt right behind her. "There's clearly nowhere to go except forward, so we might as well explore the area and see what we find regarding this place. I know we all just met, but I think we should stick together as we make our way through here. I mean, we all seem to be on the same boat here, so why not team up?" She added, to which Gunvolt nodded.

"I agree. We'll have strength in numbers, and something tells me we'll be needing it soon. Got a bad feeling about this place."

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Astra & Musimon...oh yeah, and Metabee.

"Tali'Zoree no Raydodeeda...i'll
just call ya Tali! Unless you prefer big Z?" The entertainer joked, giving her finger guns. "On our way where? Where we goin'?"

Astra walked forward, starting to get the sense that the four of them had some stage fright, instead of their true intentions of ditching him. At the same time, Kirin came forth and offered some clarity on the matter.

"And i'm Metabee, thank you for asking..." The yellow Medabot grumbled.

While Astra talked to Tali and Kirin, Musimon laid eyes on Psyduck, who was at Tali's feet. He pointed at the avaian with his two hands that acted as his ears.

"Nice to meetcha, glad to know there more than one loveable yellow mascot around here, put 'er there, yo!"

He brought one of the hands to Psyduck to shake, giving a thumbs up with the other hand.

"I'm yellow too, I'm so totally a better yellow..." Metabee tapped his foot, getting more and more fed up with the ignoring.

Aegiomon

So many monsters, what are they here for? Aegiomon pondered, stunning another one. Maybe their leader are a misunderstanding? If I could find them then-

WHACK!

A club struck the back of Aegiomon's head with deadly accuracy. The half goat was sent to the ground, the force of the weapon enough to kill a man. ...But he wasn't a man. Grimacing as he held his skull, he stood up slowly, his right eye wincing in pain.

"Nggh, that wasn't great...who did that?"

His amber eyes then set on a character that closed the distance between them. There was no mistaking that intent. It was him who threw it. He was unlike the other monsters, the darkness was absent, but the intent remained the same. Killing intent.

"I don't want to fight you!"

Electric welled in his fist before he struck the air, a pulse of electric shocks dispersing throughout a shotgun range in front of him, aiming to paralyze him or stun him enough to reason with.

comic

The grunt whimpered at his question, gulping again to feel the cold stone against its rough, leathery neck. "T-this no prison camp! We just humble grunts trying to make way in universe! We never hurts nobody, this our first deployment! We fresh off the teet . . ." it cried this out as well, still slightly struggling. "B-but! Me can show you to big bad Brute! Yeah, they big and smelly and mean!"

However, regardless if Copen's grip would relax at this, the grunt would make a surprising move of jabbing its elbow back, attempting to drive its protruding elbow spike into his chest in a desperate attempt to relinquish his control.

Fjorrd the Crusher​

His jovial smile lessened, turning into more of a grimace as the men didn't seem to acknowledge the danger they were in. "Mino", they called him. What in the Nine was that? Probably something that didn't even begin to remotely describe the Dragonborn, who lowered his arms to his side just as the men opened fire.

Bolts of energy spat out, pelting into the nord. It stung a little more than he'd been expecting, leaving small angry red marks on his skin, or small black dots along his enchanted armor. After the first spray, he cocked his head ever-so-slightly to the side, the insinuation of his body language clearly expressing "really?"

With a burst of speed, the Nord launched himself forward, yanking out both of his axes as he did so, cold fog drifting off of their blades as he made to drive one through the skull of the first man, and lodge the other axe into the chest cavity of the second man. If successful, he'd fling the man into the air while shouting out, "This one's for you, Slash!"

Tali'Zorah nar Rayya vas Normandy

Aaaand there went her original plans. She was beginning to feel like some eyes were on her, as though awaiting her response to the human girl's words. As though Tali somehow held some unspoken authority here. Shepard was the leader, not her, she--- no, she was no leader to these people. Besides, it seemed a common consensus was agreement with the human, though the duck creature still seemed eager to ditch with the quarian, and Metabee likely wasn't too impressed, much like her.

Now more self-aware, and her own thoughts putting her down, she actively tried to distance herself from the sudden realization of a potential leadership role she was designating herself in, and didn't speak again, simply offering a thumbs-up (something she'd learned from Engineer Adams before his death) in response, acting more compliant. It wasn't what she personally wanted, but then again, in such a vast universe (if this was even still her universe) personal choices were often null. The human's words did hold some merit, of course. In such a strange environment, it would be wise to find safety in numbers, but then again, Tali's philosophy was not to be discounted either. Stealth and secrecy would be much easier and reliable alone or in a group of two or three at most.

Right after her thumbs-up, she looked toward Astra, offering a, "Do not call me that, Tali is fine," before she glanced down toward Metabee, barely catching onto its last sentence. Seemed it was feeling put-out---again, strange behavior for something inorganic. It had to be a very advanced artificial intelligence. She had to mentally fight off the urge to try and comfort the disappointed robot, reminding herself of what it could be capable of. She didn't even know what had happened in its world, it could very well be to humans what the geth were to quarians. Or . . . it also couldn't.

Too many variables that she didn't want to dwell on right now. If it meant she wasn't being tailed by the entire group, she'd do the following for now, but at the first sign of danger, she'd need to slip away and strike out on her own. Without Shepard, Tali wasn't so sure teamwork would be that cohesive. Metabee she was already feeling herself grow a little soft on, she'd allow it to tag along, at least for a bit. The human male still did nothing, so she could only assume he wouldn't be offended if she left him behind. And the duck . . . it seemed to have developed an attachment to her. It would be difficult to get rid of, but if it could prove to be quiet, she could consider bringing it . . . though its bright yellow feathers and lack of situational awareness would hinder any and all stealth.

Ugh, her head was starting to hurt from everything all piled on at once. Maybe she could get some time to really think if she just fell in line and made herself irrelevant for a while.

Tal'Set of the Saquin Nation

It called out to him with a plea. Had it just been battling one of the monsters? Was he mistaking the intent of---

No. He was not. He had seen the damage it had caused, this being was of the deceptive variety. It was trying to trick him.

He leaped up, tugging out a single poison arrow, one which he intended to plunge into the beasts chest, but out of its fist came a power harnessed from a raging storm. Electricity, which struck him mid-air. The warrior grit his teeth, body shuddering as he dropped, but he was quick in fighting through its paralyzing effects, his enhanced body enabling him to shove it aside after a moment so that when he touched the ground, he tucked himself into a rapid roll, springing himself toward the creature, still intending on stabbing it with the poison arrow. Should it find a method of blocking, the Son of Stone would retrieve his war club and react however necessary. Should it dodge, he would do much the same. Should it somehow intercept him . . . well, he'd still try to get the war club back.

The fact its skull wasn't already caved continued to enforce his growing belief in its deceptive nature, not just in action and personality, but in physicality as well.​

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Akkala Citadel
After the damage wrought by the Terrarian, many of the survivors on the bridge turned tail and ran. But there was a second wave, and they rushed forward without hesitation. This gave the army time to prepare themselves again, and they managed to hold their own once again, even pushing forward a bit.

Aegiomon and Tal'Set were not immune to this, as a Black Bokoblin, which looked more of a dark brown with pale tan patterns, approached the two and, with a unique battle cry, started to swing its held spear around its head round and round. It swungng four times at the two, before throwing itself off balance by stopping, which it quickly tried to fix by getting back into a defensive position as fast as it could.

Meanwhile in the air, a couple of Wizzrobes confronted the Terrarian. They each waved their wands, one hurling a fireball, the other an orb of electricity, before disappearing. Ripples, not unlike those you would see on a pond's surface, were the only telling to their whereabouts, before they appeared again on either side of the hero to repeat their attack!

Kragg was uneasy again. He put his hand to the ground, and sure enough, there were vibrations through the earth, from a source he wasn't familiar with. But it sounded angry, and coupled with the fact that the 'hedgehog' spotted an airship, a flying machine that the Earth's Bastion could only associate with the pirates from the Air Armada. The larger hairless ape turned and ran, but Kragg would never leave a potential responsibility unattended. The rhinoceros beetle wordlessly tromped forward through the jungle, intent on meeting whatever was after them head-on.

Officer Howard stepped between the boy and the zombies. Even if Masaru tried to assault the officer, Howard took an oath. Serve and protect. Looking at these creatures, he was reminiscent of his first mission. Back when the Aberrations were the only thing he needed to worry about. Now, Aberrations were child's play, and these frail creatures were still in a lower class than even that. With a quick lunge, he went to bat the closest undead's slack jaw with his metal baton, and then came back around with a quick swing to the creature's outer thigh. If that was enough to bring it down, he moved on to the next with a flying kick.

Psyduck wasn't happy. The group he wanted to ditch had already caught up, and he was now sitting on the ground with his arms crossed in what was the definition of pouting. Musimon was the one to extend a hand to The Duck, which he responded to by not moving and giving the Digimon the meanest stinkeye a Psyduck could muster. He thought of monsters that allied themselves with humans as traitors, and that belief wasn't helped by his butt getting whooped by so many trained Pokémon. The waterfowl pushed himself to his feet and turned his back on the friendly Digimon. He waddled a little bit further down the way, until he stopped to stare at the distant tornado.

Whatever was causing that twister probably made for a real good test of how effective his training was.

Aegiomon

This guy is persistent!

Even when he took the dispersing electricity, the warrior kept up his attack, springing forward with a poison arrow. Aegiomon hardened his expression on his face. As much as it burdened his moral compass, he'd have to get physical. Just a little bit.

"Hiyah!"

He punched the arrow square on, breaking the arrowhead into pieces. It seemed the poison wasn't piercing the skin. Not only that, but he jumped into the air, planning on bashing him with a side kick of his hooves...

...However, enemy troops intervened, a black bokoblin giving a rash attack toward them. Still in the air, Aegiomon flipped his body around, landing a single foot on the top of the creature's spear, bringing the side down due to the weight of his jump, before leaping back into the air toward his flank, attempting to deliver a swift kick to the back.

Masaru

"Eh? What? This isn't what I thought it was."

Masaru didn't expect zombies. This wasn't the Warriors of Hope's doing. This was something else. Something with more sinister intentions. As Masaru was freed from the chain, he crouched down, looking at what Howard addressed the issue, trying to put two and two together in head head as he readied his bat.

Okay so the special boss demon is a problem, but now zombies are in the mix. This would be super weird if I didn't just fight a weird girl fish demon with spears. Maybe if I wait for him to beat that zombie I can hunt him with a good smack of my bat. Then again...this guy looks like a tough customer. I'd need Mark Guyver to make sure I win. Grrr...if this guy stole it I'm going all primeval on his Demon butt!

comic

—————————THE BANISHED CAMPAIGN—————————​

MISSION ONE (A) - TRIVIAL​

The fragile zombie crumpled with his blows---though only briefly. A shattered jaw went flying, before the officer's leg rammed against the zombie's thigh. Bones cracked, and the creature stumbled. Howard went for another kick toward a second zombie as the first was quick to regain itself, stumbling toward him. The longer these things were up, the quicker and more precise their movements seemed to become, and considering the entire pile was returning to the land of the living?

Dozens of limbs outstretched for Howard, and a dozen other zombies began to slink their way toward Masaru. Howard's initial attacks didn't seem to do much aside from damage the walking corpses, they'd need a more precise method of dispatching the enemy rapidly, as the number of them was quickly proving to be an overwhelming amount. A good thirty or more undead were shambling their way for both individuals, still snapping their jaws, clenching and unclenching their hands to try and grasp upon living flesh.

His foe was quick, and yet still durable. It slammed its fist against the arrow, busting the front and sending the three poison capsules in opposite directions. While hindering, it did not delay the warrior's strategy. He dove down, curling into another roll, passing along his fallen club to grasp it before he snapped back to his feet to find his opponent leaping over a human-sized boar creature, like many of the other invaders.

While he still perceived the goat man as a deceiver, he could see the strategy, and he could play into it. Swinging the war club underhanded, the weapon went for an uppercut against the creature, likely splitting open its middle or bashing the front side of its face, once combined with the goat-man's kick into its back, thusly thrusting the grotesque creature into Tal'Set's attack.​

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
---Sumeragi Campaign---
City Slums

It was clear neither Gunner expected such speed or power from someone they deemed powerless, both axes meeting their mark, the first cleaving straight through the soldier's skull, his body going limp, a strange ball of light leaving his body as he fell to the ground.

The second Gunner was flung high into the air, body flailing helplessly, unable to do anything but wait for Aegislash to follow up.​

Copen

Well, that certainly made things easier. If there were no prisoners, then they could head straight for the exit-

A spiked elbow struck Copen's chest, digging maybe an inch into his armor, which was very durable while in its Break-Shift form. His grip hadn't faltered though, and the cyborg's Razor Wheel finally whirred to life, an orange-red buzzsaw manifesting at the tip of the device, aiming to slice through the alien's neck.

He didn't have time for games. For all he knew, others in this facility could have been alerted of their presence by now.​

Kirin
A thumbs up was Tali's only response, which seemed to satisfy Kirin.

"Alright then, what do y'all say we head for that forest over there? Seems like a decent place to check out first," she suggested, pointing towards the forest in question. "If you ask me, there doesn't seem to be much going on at this plateau. Besides that weird tornado, of course."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Lucario
Lucario's pointed ears perked at the sound of rumbling not too far away. Before he could even turn to the origin, however, two of his companions split off, the human finding refuge underwater and the rock-type facing the danger head on. Lucario swiveled his head between the two.
"Wait! Splitting up wouldn't be advisable-" but the two were already on their paths. Lucario sighed, before following Kragg. He has no idea what what happening, but there was likely someone driving the machine, and they would certainly know more of this place than he would.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Nozomi
A demon that didn’t accept macca? How odd. Even the most agreeable of demons would usually at least take it and consider it a gift. Otherwise, they took it as payment for their services.

This new location really was different.

But even if the pink creature didn’t accept the coins, Nozomi at least had a good understanding of his situation. It was pretty much the same as hers, suddenly awakening in a place with no memories of actually travelling there. This talk of a tournament, of the multiverse, it was all growing more plausible the more she gave it thought. All these strange characters…

“Well, seems like there’s quite a conflict going on,” Nozomi commented to Kirby. “I’d say it would be pretty smart to establish some kind of alliance, wouldn’t you?” she smiled warmly, though wasn’t sure just how much allying with this little guy could benefit her. Nozomi didn’t mind being in a protector role, if need be, so either way, there wasn’t an issue.

Aggron
Usually, being touched by someone would require them to first intrude on Aggron’s territory, potentially to steal away some scrap metal from its den. Just the thought of someone else chowing down on the steely snacks he’d accumulated was enough to make Aggron huff. But technically, this person wasn’t crossing any boundaries when touching Aggron, who simply did not care, chowing down on his large apple, reducing it to a slender core in just a couple of bites.

Then came the mention of a good old-fashioned butt kicking, which caused the heavy Pokémon to let out a deep roar, leaning forward to show off its horns, fully prepared to charge directly into any foe’s soon-to-be-kicked butt.

The mind of Aggron was not small, or weak, just… simple. To enjoy the simple things in life, like a spacious cavern, like a nice hunk of copper, or some good exercise in the form of a battle. That’s what being a strong and independent wild Pokémon is all about.

Ethan Winters
It was dawning on Ethan that, among a group like this, he could quite easily just fit in as a ‘normal’ guy. He looked the part, that much was certain, he’d managed to get away with being ‘normal’ for some time after the Baker house incident. As much as Ethan didn’t want to just put the past behind him and act like nothing had ever happened, he had to admit, it felt nice sometimes, not being the one doing battle against ungodly creatures, and just being him- just being Ethan Winters.

But it wasn’t an option most of the time. Because if he didn’t step up, people he cared about would disappear. Mia and Rose, to be exact. The Winters family was always somehow finding themselves in some fucked up trouble.

And the worst part was that, right now, he was powerless. He had few options, even less when he thought about how little he wanted to go near that tornado. Unless one of these people had a hidden private jet and the knowledge of where Miranda’s village was located- assuming he was even on the same god damn planet as it now- there was no chance. He just had to… play along, even if it hurt.

For now, he’d just try to get by as a human being. With little attention drawn to himself- a luxury that it appeared this Tali’Zorah character had already lost, if the little yellow critter’s actions were anything to go by.

The one suggesting they go to the forest had the right idea. Ethan pat his bag to ensure he had his stuff, and sure enough, it was all in there. He could feel the weight of his several guns, and presumably the bag also had his first aid bottles, pipe bombs, herbs, chem fluid, gunpowder, and some meats, put on ice by the kind Duke. Everything he needed to put down Miranda’s freak show creations, which there were none of here.

“The forest is better than sitting in the mountains,” he mumbled, admittedly a bit biased after spending the last day or so in a less than pleasant mountain village.

Masaru

A lot of zombies sprung up all of a sudden. Thankfully they weren't super duper zombies, just the generic weak bones kind. So he didn't need to worry about them tanking many hits. Backing up toward the demon, Howard, he cringed in what he was about to say.

"Undead demons are even worse than the normal kind. We exterminate these guys, then it's your turn, hear me?"

Not giving up on his hatred toward adults, he sprung forward, swinging his baseball bat against one of the zombies, breaking off it's head. He's try and use the head as a projectile to hurt the others while he kicked back off one's chest for distance, narrowly avoiding hands that clamored at him.

Metabee, Astra & Musimon

"Huh? What's wrong? Ain't digging my vibes?" Musimon frowned, putting his hands thumbs down. "Here I thought we got a lot in common...oh well."

Musimon turned his head toward Astra, who marched forward in front of the team. It appeared he was already trying to take a leadership role.

"Oi, sounds like we are all in agreement to me!" The Apptuber decided. "Alright, follow me everyone, we'll get there in no time~"

Metabee was a fan of this, showing visual annoyance as his digital optics began angry.

"Leader? Who died and made him the leader? Ditch this dude at the nearest cliff is what I'm saying, hmrgrghg..."

Specter Campaign

The steamroller pressed on, heading right toward Kragg, who defiantly stood in it's way. It continued, getting inches away from the wall enthusiast before-

BANG!

The Steamroller connected to the Kragg's head on collision, the brute trying to keep it at bay...however, the steamroller was only stopped temporarily, it's force being hard to keep at bay.

"Ukki ki??"

A small figured came from the top compartment of the steamroller. They were a browned furred monkey with a helmet on them, a singular light protruding from the top. It was yellow as the ape was trying to figure out what was going on. That's when it cupped it's eyes, seeing Kragg down below.

"Ki!!" The ape yelped, it's light becoming red.

Two sticks rose up to meet the monkey's tiny hands. It gripped the sticks, pulling one toward itself and the other outwards. Smoke bellowed out from behind the steamroller as the engine kicked into high gear. Kragg would find it difficult to hold on as the Steamroller's force became much harder, aiming to squash this bug!

Axe
"Wait-" As a bunch of things happened - Including that weird creature with a spike on it's chest introducing itself and the blue one mentioning some kind of airship - Or whatever. Nonetheless, it was clear things were not going smooth as he would've hoped, as he spotted the much older person rushing off to some water while two of the strange creatures went off another way.
"Gah..." He heard himself murmuring as he loosened up his body, stretching out an arm as he decided to follow the old guy, especially since he referred to him as an 'Irish Kid'. Now, Axe didn't know what that meant, exactly, but it still caught his attention - After all, he didn't really know any kind of word to describe people from his town, so maybe that was it and there was a chance this guy was from the same world!
Alright...focus...you can definitely swim! Just deep breaths, and kick your legs under you with circle arms...just like Mom taught!
His thoughts raced through his head as he approached the comparatively fast flowing water, just in time to watch the old man disappear beneath the surface.
"Alright, I can do this!" He told himself, calming himself a little as he attempted to dive in too...and having no idea how to do so, and thus landing in the water with a small splash (only small, due to being rather small himself), crashing under in shock. This was not helped by the sudden cold as the shock made him gasp.
!
And of course, that was a mistake, as water got in his lungs. He tried to yelp out help as his body attempted to reach the surface, only for the shield to weigh him down - And despite being somewhat clever in battle, common sense was foreign to the boy.
No, no, not like this...! Dying in water?!

Fortunately for Axe, the Green Stone, which had saved his life many times before, began to shine in response to his thoughts, creating a small flash of light - Not even a second long - and disappearing Axe from the water, and leaving him hanging onto a tree, barely hidden by the leaves as he gasped for air.

Kiwi

"Huh? Why wouldn't I...?" Before Kiwi could question further the small furry creature's confusion further, the pair spotted the large robotic creature.

Now, as a pacifist, Kiwi would normally rather talk things out with aggressive creatures, and this certainly seemed rather aggressive (Even coming from this bard, who didn't like basing impressions on looks), but even one such as themselves could tell this wasn't something they couldn't talk down.
"W-well, yeah, it's a little strange, but...how are you so calm I think we really need to run from it just to be save" Kiwi tried to gulp in any sense of fear, barely resisting the urge to sing even a little despite loving to. They stepped back slightly, though still trying to stay in front of Jibanyan, just to avoid the red cone that reminded them of the corrupted beasts they saw back in the Sunscape. Now those? Those were bad news, and a lot of running, something our...intrepid, Bard was not keen to repeat.

That thing's massive...and way beyond anything back home, did I make some kind of mistake coming here?
Despite Kiwi's best attempts, a slight amount of fear still struck through their heart seeing the mechanical mountain approach.

Tethi
As Tethi darted through the falls, Khepri on her back, eventually arriving at the back of a large stone bridge, her attention drawn forwards as she spotted a horde of people fighting. Strange, tall people with many differing features but the same armor clashed with odd monsters, even unlike what she'd seen before...this stuff about a multiverse must've caused this, and it was deeply concerning. Even still, it looked like the people closest to her where struggling, as if protecting this place, and as such Tethi felt sympathy.

She knew how it felt to protect a place, to the dying breath, after all.

She moved forward to join the fighting, stopping just short of the main battle as she attempted to focus.
"Come on, Khepri, I know we can do this..." She pleaded, not just with the bug on her back, but with herself as she hoped her Rainbow Protection would extend to at least the soldiers ahead of her.
But no matter the outcome, she knew she would also need to fight, and drew her Bolas, throwing it around the army to hit the monsters from the side.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Ray
The small robot had quickly jumped away when the being who's shoulder he stood on had suddenly rolled into a ball and dropped a some kind of round device. The device seemed to blow away the previous glowing debris, making way to some sort of tunnel. While the large mechanical-like being appeared to wait for the dust to clear, Ray had already ran ahead, jumping through the tunnel and landing right atop the large crystals, parkouring his way down. Thanks to his small size, he was pretty lightweight and could, like any either small enough or lightweight creature, fall from large heights and remain completely fine upon landing. With many a-hops, the Robo scouted the area ahead, making sure there was no immediate danger where they seemed to be heading.

Terrarian
In retaliation to his attack, his enemies have fired their stringed weaponry at him, arrows sailing through the air to strike at his position. His response? Using his free hand, the Terrarian dug himself a small hole under the ground and covered it back up, leaving the arrows to hit the ground harmlessly, even leaving the following attacks of the Wizzrobes to hit nothing but the cold, hard terrain.

It had seemed as if their target had fled, using the underground as a means of defense.. or escape. When in actuality, the Terrarian had simply used this as a distraction to down a Hunter Potion. With his targets now highlighted, he had pointed his hand at the Wizzrobes, using his other hand to maintain digging an underground tunnel for himself. As from within the ground, without tearing the dirt and rocks up.. a flurry of ethereal energy swords came rising up, attempting to slash up all nearby enemies - including ones that would attempt to try digging towards the Terrarian. For little had they known.. the Zenith had finally revealed its beautiful, but deadly face.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Noiseless Forest
"shut up."
"Shut up."
"Shut UP!"
"SHADDUP!"
All the noise the trio made seemed to catch up to them. The ground rumbled as the trees themselves shifted around, tearing up the floor and aiming to smack the offenders on the way. One tree in particular suddenly grew twice it's already impressive size, opening three holes as it's face and growing a branch acting as a nose. It blinked at the strange appearance of the trio, before recalling its rage and roaring.
"WILL YOU SHUT UP! I FINALLY HAVE AN AREA ALL TO MYSELF, WITH NO MEDDLESOME PINK PUFF TO BOTHER ME, AND NOW YOU THREE CAME TO RUIN MY PEACE! LEAVE NOW, OR I WILL USE YOUR REMAINS AS COMPOST"

The weed of Kirby bosses: Whispy Woods

Samus
Samus looked down at the fall in suspicion, but Ray seemed to have none as it hopped down without stopping. A bold move, but seeing few alternatives, Samus followed, keeping close to the wall as she fell before landing on a crystal, immediatly on guard.

Lucario
Kragg fought against the steamroller "bravely"-Lucario wasn't sure if it was out of bravery or stupidity-keeping it still enough for Lucario to summon a staff shaped like bone. Lucario used it as a pole vault, leaping over the mech and landing in front of the monkey controlling the whole thing.
Wait- a monkey?
Pushing that aside, Lucario quickly linked to it's aura and barked out a command.
"STOP! We mean no harm!"

Kirby
Kirby processed the offer, before smiling brightly and nodding. Only a few minutes in this world and he made a new friend? Wonderful!
That said, Kirby was reminded of the sounds going on outside it appeared things weren't going we out there.
Kirby faced turned towards the snarling and yelling, before pointing in the direction and dashing towards it. Kirby wasn't sure how well Nozomi could fight, but he was sure he could protect her!

comic

The cavern of viridescent crystals was as encapsulating as it was complex. A seeming maze of emerald minerals twisting and turning, growing from every surface and into every other surface. One could get lost down here, and its shimmering glow illuminated every nook and cranny within. The space Samus and Ray found themselves in after a few moments was of the larger and slightly more expansive variety, offering a bit more leg room than most everywhere else.

This particular spot was notable, as well. A single corpse lay within, and it didn't require any fancy scans to recognize the corpse as a human wearing militaristic armor, the flesh beneath having long deteriorated, leaving only a skeleton behind with bits of rotton meat still clinging to it. Beside the body lay a large rifle, broken in half, and what appeared to be a datapad. Inspecting it might offer insights or clues to their location (and in the future, such finds will offer insight into enemies, tactics, advantages, and shortcuts). If inspected, the datapad would simply read;
ERROR:/// Connect to H.U.D. Module - CPL J. Ramirez >>>>>>

It was likely implying something to do with the dead soldier.

While this was the only body about, there were scorch marks dotting along the ground, as well as around a few of the crystals, though they seemed highly durable, as the plasma scoring had only left small, wipeable marks upon their crystalline surfaces. It would require some serious firepower to leave a dent on these structures, let alone break one. Heavy imprints in the soft earth around them that the crystals hadn't yet grown out of indicated heavy entities had traveled through here, and quite possibly recently.

The grunt began to let out a scream that was cut prematurely short, the razor wheel slicing through the thick skin of its neck. Thick, bioluminescent blue blood spewed from the gash in its throat, and the struggling creature almost instantly went still. A silence followed, and it appeared that any others in the area either hadn't heard the commotion and weren't alerted, or were laying a trap. Either possibility was plausible, and without Lola, Copen wasn't able to tap into any systems to gauge the enemy's movements.

King Asgore Dreemurr​

Something seemed upset, if he had to take a gander. Trees shifted, roots lashed. Asgore frowned, puzzled, as he took a step back, a tree uprooting itself past where he'd been standing a moment before. When it crossed over his visage, he saw the source of such unusual commotion: a very large tree with three odd orifices that seemed to make a pair of eyes and a mouth. There was even a cute little branch for a nose. However, its choice of words was anything but cute.

Hoping his new acquaintances wouldn't blindly attack, Asgore chose to respond first with his words, unsure if there would be a way to calm this ridiculous situation down, at least a little.

"Pardon us," he replied. "We had no intention of disturbing you nor your home---actually, we're a little lost. We don't know how we got here!" He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "Would you mind showing us the exit so that we may get out of your, er, branches?"

Captain William Joseph Blazkowicz

Oh, Anya. I see a kid drownin'. You know how badly I need to get back to you, but I can't bear to witness somethin' like this. Is it selfish to want to see our twins born? For so long I lived with the knowledge that I wouldn't, but when I got this body, it gave me hope that I'd get to be a father to them. A better daddy than my own. But I can't let someone else's little boy die on my watch.

It only took me a second, but when I saw the irish kid start takin' in water, I sprung (or rather swum) into action, pushing myself from the streambed, headed for the red-haired lad, reaching my hand out to grasp him and help him to the surface when---

A flash of sage almost blinded me. My hand held onto the boy's arm for but a moment when I felt the pressure of water suddenly evaporate, and unhindered sound returned to my ears. Alongside that, the full force of gravity came back, too. Before I even understood what had happened, I felt myself begin to drop, that sense of vertigo washing over me. I'd let go of the kid, but as I swung my arms around, I managed to grab ahold of a rather supportive branch, and stopped myself from plunging any further down.

How the hell had I got here? One moment, under the water, the next . . .

My gaze turned upward toward the irish kid, and I felt myself offer a grimace of a smile. "You wouldn't happen to know what the hell just happened, would ya?"

Specter Campaign

"Stop! We mean no harm!"

The monkey was startled at the sudden appearance of Lucario, as they didn't expect anyone, let alone something that talked to be down here. Still having it's eyes glazed on Lucario, it pressed a button. A single windshield wiper extended out, trying to wipe him off...instead it just lightly tapped on his nose, back and forth. This made the monkey tap the button faster.

Meanwhile the steamroller put more and more weight on Kragg, his feet sinking into the ground as the weight and pressure intensified.

Axe
"Shoot, shoot...!" A panicked voice whispered out, as the young red-head took in air in short breaths, slowly steadying his breath as he tried to think, feeling some kind of weight come off his back.
First time that's happened under water...too close.

Then he heard the older guy talk - Hearing it this close, and this annoyingly distracted the boy for a second, began to remind Axe of how Cole had sounded for the short time he'd been around his own father -, asking what'd happened.
"Crum..." Axe muttered under his breath as he clambered to sit on the branch he had been hanging onto before. "Ahah...of course I know what happened!" He sheepishly admitted, his voice loud for a second before he realised and tried to quieten. He heard the whir of some kind of machine nearby, instantly reminding him of that...other old guy, the one whom he fought in the tournament. He began to dart his eyes instead of continuing, spotting two of the strange creature's predicaments.

Any animosity towards those two Axe may have had - He did feel the one called Lucario was being a tad high-and-mighty, for example - disappeared in that moment as he saw the issue. "We should help them!" He told the man near him now, unsure if he could actually be much help outside of support even if the tournament had shown just how capable other (presumably) humans were in other 'universes'.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Akkala Citadel
The crowd of monsters was swept away by the destructive force of the Zenith. The couple that weren't in its range were quickly picked off by Tethi's Amber Bolas, except for a really unlucky Bokoblin that was tag-teamed by the Son of Stone and Aegiomon, which was crumpled to the ground, dead.
This resulted in a third, final wave of monsters pushing forward. Arrows of the normal, fire, ice, and bomb varieties arced through the air, and the speedy Lizalfos were the first on the front lines, with their nasty serrated boomerangs being used as a deadly weapon towards any that was unlucky enough to get caught in its melee range. Behind the lizards were the Bokoblins, wielding a variety of weapons, and behind them were the slower Moblins and Chuchus.
Meanwhile, the Terrarian wasn't completely safe either, as two Pebblits, small rock creatures, emerged from the walls of the man's DIY bunker!

Officer Howard noted the growing number of enemies as he ignored Masaru's threats. With a swing of his X baton, now in its gladius configuration for a heavy sweep to get the enemies off of him, the weapon then switched to a blaster, and the cop fired a few shots at the zombies that were shuffling for the child.
Now, as previously mentioned, the last Legionis could handle these creatures without help from a Legion. But, he wasn’t a fan of wasting time. The blue flash of a Legion lit up the room again, this time announcing the arrival of the Arm Legion, a bulky bruiser with floating hands. The man-made Chimera charged into the crowd of undeath with a wide spinning lariat attack!

Max Brass hopped backwards to avoid getting smacked by the vegetation. Ignoring Asgore's attempt at diplomacy, the Commish unraveled his arms, assuming a combat stance. "I bet this thing is one of the butts we have to kick... but i don't think trees have butts..." Brass mused this conundrum for a moment before shaking his head and summoning his ARMS: a Kablammer on his right and his signature Roaster on his left. "HAHAHA! BRING IT ON, TREE! CELLULOSE IS NO MATCH FOR MUSCLE!"

Kragg felt the pressure increase with each passing moment. He figured out that he was not going to overpower this steel beast after a few of these moments. His mind, which was best at thinking in combat, scrambled to formulate a plan. Eventually, the task was accomplished, and he acted on the plan: the beetle pushed off of the rolling wheel and turned to the left, where he rolled into his Defense Ball to speed out of the way of the machine.
He skid to a halt in safety, but maintained a combat-ready stance. Kragg also noticed the blue wolf-creature atop the machine, the only one that had come to his aid, earning Lucario the respect of the Wallrunner.

Jibanyan was unconcerned with the robot.

"Anyways, I'm gonnya get out of here. Even if it's nyot haunted, it still gives me the creeps."

With that announcement, the red cat began walking away in the opposite direction of both the robot and the trail of blood. It was slow, since he was in no rush to escape the cone of red light that was approaching.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Terrarian
As soon as the Pebblits would erupt from the ground, they would come to find that the cave was already abandoned. Their target was nowhere to be seen, the only thing to be found in the little duggy were.. a couple sticky pieces of dynamite, thrown around the hideout, fuses lit and running out quickly, meant to not just cave the entrance in, but to create a large hole for the attackers above to fall in and pile on into. For the Terrarian had already used his Rod of Discord to warp away - sure, using the Zenith from underground was easy to fight the attackers with, but his weapons were more meant to be in the midst of battle.

..at least, the ones he was using now.

He had used his Rod to warp to the wall he was at previously before jumping down, filling up the hole to hide and quickly placing down his Defender's Forge and Safe to swap out gear. He was gonna show those monsters the what for, for those weapons he had used now were but a small taste of what he had in store..

comic

So much for steerin' clear of the danger, a look down and yet told me that the beetle had actually stopped the incoming threat---a giant steamroller made for trees. While not exactly what I'd been anticipating, it fit the bill for the sounds it gave off, more or less confirming my suspicion. Damn, that bug was pretty strong, I was suddenly glad I hadn't directed its aggression my way.

Meanwhile, the telepathic dog had leaped its way atop the roller (I was thinkin' of calling it a "Brushroller") and was, doing what, trying to talk with the driver? Ain't no way you could reason with a Nazi.

The lad's response to my question wasn't exactly helpful. He confirmed he knew the answer to my question, then changed the subject to helping the others. Seems I'd need to be a little more specific with questions for the kid later.
"Agh," I shook my head, pulling myself up on the branch that had caught me. "If it means killin' Nazi's, you couldn't ask for better help." The next second, I had my sturmgewehr in-hand, pulling out a marksman scope from an adjacent pocket, and sliding it on top of the assault rifle. Moving closer to the base of the tree, I leaned against it for support, and took aim, peering through the scope toward my target.

Now, what I saw was greatly confusing. Instead of a Nazi, like I'd been expecting, I bore witness to . . . was that a fuckin' monkey?

"The hell? That's a monkey drivin' that thing," I announced to the kid.

The creature was killed, and Tal'Set wasted no time in darting forward, still aimed at targeting the goat-man. Its deception was good, it would have deceived most men, but the Son of Stone was not most men. However, the introduction of a new, fresh wave of enemies was a bit of a distraction. The warrior grimaced, debating for only a split second on the need to dispatch the deceiver, or deal with the larger, more physical threat.

He decided on the latter, especially if this beast would continue to try to fool him with its actions.

He slid to a halt, and tucked away the war club, which seemed to vanish into nothingness, being replaced by a much larger object that manifested in the Valiant One's hands: the Rocket Launcher. As the third wave began to close their way in, a few arrows whizzing by that Tal'Set had to roll out of the way of before taking aim, he finally fired, and a cluster of rockets barreled out of the weapon, four missiles zipping toward the frontlines of the fresh incoming wave.

The deceiver would be dealt with in due time.

The zombies didn't appear to have much of a response toward the Arm Legion. In fact, most of them didn't even seem to realize it was there until half of the once-pile had been cut down, body parts going flying. The shots towards Masaru's shambling corpses provided a bit of aid as well, as the few zombies not caught within the spinning arms nor Masaru's game of dismembered-head baseball (which had been shambling to flank the boy) were partially stunned, some headshots putting them down, while a few others only took a step back from the impact of the bullet.

When the Arm Legion had done its work, and Masaru's head-batting had concluded its first round, they were left with only three zombies remaining, all shaking off the bullet impacts they'd sustained. However, a sign of intelligence appeared to register among them, as they stopped moving, staring at the gore and the Arm Legion, before sharing a look with each other as if to say "oh shit".​

Masaru

Very few left. Masaru thought, looking around. That's when he got a devilish idea. This was HIS turf after all, he had all the cards in his hands! He could dispose of this demon and the h dead demons in one swoop! Crossing his arms, he gave a chuckle.

"That's enough horsin' round." Masaru sneered. "Monokumas! Chop everyone up!"

No response. Monokumas did not come to his aid. That...was weird. They should have come in to help their leader by now. This was starting to seem real strange. One could immediately tell Masaru's shift in demeanor from snide confidence to a shaky unease.

"I uh...heh...I-I don't understand. The Monokumas...they should be here by now. This city is supposed to be ours by now..."

Aegiomon

Something was unsettling the child of Hope. This guy who attacked him...his heart seemed to be in the right place, but it was misguided. Did he really mistrust him that much? Maybe it was some kind of stigma toward digital life...or maybe against non-humans in general? Was hard to say, but he wasn't going to let down his guard around him any time soon.

Instead he focused on the fight ahead, the wave coming in toward them. This was one heck of an onslaught, did their master really want this castle that much? Aegiomon clutched one of their wrists, preparing to jolt them with electricity if they attacked him.

"Who's giving you guys orders?!"

Axe
Though unsure of what a 'Nazi' was, though assuming it was very bad (Just the way the old man said it carried weight behind it, as if decades of torment were inflicted on people he cared for. At least, that's what Axe would feel if he had a wider vocabulary and understanding of the world.), Axe took stock of what he could.
"Eh? A Monkey? What's..." There was many things this man mentioned that Axe didn't understand, but before he finished asking, he began to recall someone perhaps mentioning something of a monkey in the tournament. "Geh, doesn't matter, I'll go down there if you're focusing with that thing." He cut himself off, climbing down the tree he was on to join the strange green beast. It seemed to be doing rather well down there, but a little backup - And a shield - never did anyone much harm.
"Hey, er..." He began to awkwardly say to the creature as he joined him out of the way. "Don't suppose you have an idea to make it stop to help the dog thing up there?" He added, instantly assuming Kragg lacked one based on appearance, a flawed decision. Despite this bias, he began to try and plan in his head...

Tethi
"There's a lot..." Tethi let a bead of sweat drop down her head as she saw the approaching third wave, concern setting in as she caught the returning Amber Bolas by hand.
Alright, Tethi think...How to deal with this big group, especially since I don't really get what's happening...

After taking a moment - Which made her feel very lucky to be near the back of the army - to assess the situation, as well as minor scouting to see what else was happening, attempting to figure out everything before her next move.
"Ach, screw it..." She finally made her decision, taking over her Lily Bow as she used the walls of the bridge to climb so she would not hit the drauk, possibly seedling, like creatures ahead of her and instead the wave. Upon taking, she readied the crossbow, feeling the increased luck help guide her shot as she aimed at the creatures in the middle for now.
BANG!
And out of the crossbow, she began to fire golden rays of light (Well, strong crossbow bolts, but they certainly looked like rays of light) straight into the wave of enemies!

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
---Sumeragi Campaign---
Store Ruins

Kiwi and Jibanyan walked away from the patrol bot and the trail of blood, the machine inspecting its surroundings for a brief moment before giving up the search for whatever that noise had been.

The two soon reached a hall with a massive skylight, sunlight streaming in from above, allowing them to see their surroundings much better. There were many stores that were closed off by security gates, though there were a few that were still open. There was a clothes store to the left that still had some shirts and jeans hanging around, though most of the store had been crushed by debris. A small food market was located a little further in, most of the food missing, and whatever was left was clearly rotting away. A pharmacy sat directly across from the food market, most supplies still on the shelves. A man in a white coat was slumped against one of them, his body and clothing both riddled with holes.

Near the end of the hall was a store larger than the others, the sign above it reading 'Sakurazaki Motors', a small logo below it. A white sports car was located in front of the store, the badge on the front confirming it belonged to the same company.

Copen
The grunt was slain, but there was no immediate enemy response. How strange. No reinforcements, no defensive machinery, no alarm. It was eerily quiet. Copen's mind was already processing the possible motives. Lack of forces? This facility seemed fairly small, but the grunt had mentioned a 'big bad Brute', and he didn't doubt there were more soldiers here. No surveillance? He couldn't spot a camera or anything of the sort here, but there was a chance this place was installed with tech beyond that. A trap? It was perfectly plausible. They'd have to keep their guard up as they explored this place.

Not like he wasn't already on his guard, anyway. Walking down the hallway, he spoke to Gengar as he passed by the Pokémon.

"We'd best keep going. Stay alert, there'll likely be more enemies waiting for us further in."

Mokko

Aggron
The mighty, steely giant of a Pokemon stared at the talking tree, letting out a low growl. Aggron supposed that he could understand being territorial- usually, there was an understanding among Pokemon, some lines that wouldn't be crossed, land claims often respected. But that didn't make being shrieked at by this tree any less aggravating. After Aggron's previous tree-felling to get those apples, he was quite confident in his ability to uproot this one. The Pokemon's approach was not necessarily violent or peaceful, simply lowering his head, prepared to either charge or scram depending on the being's response to his two new... allies? Aggron was more of a solo Pokemon back home, so that term would take a bit of getting used to.

But ultimately, Aggron wasn't worried, fully prepared to rip this weird, overgrown Sudowoodo straight from the earth.

Nozomi
"Ah, that's dangerous-" Nozomi began as her new pink buddy ran off toward the sound of combat. She let out a sigh, hoping that it was an indicator that the little guy could handle himself, at least a little. Lowering her shotgun from her shoulder and tucking her pistol into her belt, Nozomi pulled out the true weapon of any hunter- the smartphone. Not a normal smartphone, mind you, this one happened to be equipped with the ability to host demons. Summoning demons, befriending demons, negotiating demons, fusing demons... all possible due to the smartphone. It sounded like quite a conflict going on out there, so Nozomi certainly didn't mind a helping hand.

Making her own way toward the battle, Nozomi tapped her thumb against the phone a few times, preparing to make the summon. When the battle came into view, the sight of a wave of monsters made her huff. It was a lot like a demon horde, actually... nothing she hadn't dealt with before, and nothing she was uncomfortable facing. She aimed her shotgun down at the opposing forces, just as a demon appeared from her phone in a flash of light.

"How may I be of service, Lady Nozomi?" the demon asked in a soft tone, a pale-skinned woman levitating above the ground, body decorated with purple rings and paper fans, a white cloth wrapped around either arm and drifting behind her despite the lack of sufficient wind.

"Ame-no-Uzume, keep the guys on our side of this tussle nice and healthy," Nozomi instructed, firing off a storm of bullets toward the monsters, more specifically, ones that caught fire upon striking their targets. As she shot, the demon that had appeared behind her swayed the paper fans in her hands about, cloaking their side of the battlefield in a particularly invigorating healing magic.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Akkala Citadel
The dynamite surely did disrupt the battle, flinging the aboveground monsters around, and crumbling an entire section of bridge! The Lizalfos, who crossed that section for the most part, were pelted with rockets, lots of them perishing and being flung about as well.
As for those stuck on the other side of the bridge, they were pelted with bolts of light and igniting bullets, the former being an extremely effective attack against these creatures of darkness. After a moment of seeming like they were defeated, a Bokoblin hurtled over the gap, thrown by a Moblin! This first one crashed into the crowd of soldiers, an effective projectile. Soon enough this first example was picked up on, and every Moblin got busy tossing Bokoblins, and the few remaining Lizalfos, over the gap! The impact didn't kill the thrown, either, they simply got up and continued to attack the now-healed soldiers of Hyrule.

As for the Lizalfos that Aegiomon captured, it tilted its head upon being grabbed, one of its eyes pointed downward to verify that it had been grabbed, and then looked back up at Aegiomon. It opened its mouth as if to say something, before hurling its tongue at the satyr's face with force equivalent to a punch!
...Its breath also stunk of spoiled fish, a foul stench not potent enough for offensive use, but unable to be ignored.

Officer Howard
After the carnage was wrought, the Arm Legion zoomed back to the officer's side, and raised its arms. From its palms came a spray of bolts of blue energy, not unlike Howard's blaster besides the trading of accuracy for rapidity.
After the undead were put back down, Howard and the Arm Legion walked back to the door, the brute tearing the broken door off with ease, as stealth and subtlety was no longer a priority after the noisy altercation that took place. The Legion disappeared, and Howard glanced back at Masaru, gesturing for the kid to follow despite his aggressions. Then, the Legionis snuck down the hallway, gripping his blaster tight as he maintained alertness.

Kragg
The massive beetle slowly looked down at the boy after hearing his inquiry. A plan? To answer Axe's question, the bug punched his own palm. After that, he went back into a Defense Ball, and went into pursuit of the rolling machine again.

Jibanyan
The little red cat's mood brightened as the area did. He still was off-put by the negative vibes in the place, but light was a good start. Spotting the food court, he scampered over, no matter if the Bard followed or not.
After searching, he ended up sat defeated amongst spoiled scraps of food, disappointed and hungry.
"Ughhh, why couldn't I have woken up in a Chocobar factory? There's nyothing edible here!"
He ended up back at Kiwi's feet.
"Do you have any food in your pockets? My tummy nyeeds its wake-up snyack..."
The little yo-kai winced as his stomach audibly growled.

Masaru

The kid was snapped out of his temporary freak out, looking at the officer that gesture him to follow. Given he didn't like this guy one bit, without Mark Guyver or access to Monokumas right now, he might have no choice but to play along for the moment...until he could kill him with something bigger.

"Hey wait a minute, who made you the leader, demon? You know who I am, right? I am the leader of the Warriors of Hope! I outrank you! But...I give you permission to go out front and scout out ahead."

He'd be lying if he said he was chomping at the bit to lead from the front with zombies around. Heh, if I'm lucky, he might just die while scouting ahead.

Aegiomon

Didn't appear these creatures were up for conversation as the half goat was struck by an unforeseen tongue from the creature. It was surprisingly strong, sending Aegiomon recoiling back, letting go of the creature's wrist.

"Ngh..." Aegiomon brushed his fist across his cheek to wipe off the odd creature's saliva. "A guy tries to be civil...guess there's nothing I can do but fight back!"

Aegiomon clutched his fists, his body cloaking in electricity. Suddenly, he zoomed forward, a trail of blue energy zig zagging behind him. He'd land a punch directly into the creature that tongue struck him, which would hopefully send it flying into the others and shock the whole gander.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
Kirby plodded along, following the sounds of combat until he found a doorway outside. The star warrior exited the citadel, only to stop as a fire arrow thunked just inches away from his foot.
Kirby blinked at the projectile, before looking up to see many others raining down at the armored humans, some strange looking others, and Nozomi.
Uh-oh
Hurriedly, Kirby turned and began climbing the Citadel, before puffing up and floating up past the more difficult parts until he stood at the top, and released the air from his rubbery body. He then took a deep breath. A very deep breath.
The force of the inhale took many arrows off course and into the pink puff's gullet, allow those below a respite from the aerial assault. That is, until Kirby closed his mouth, his rubbery body stretched with more arrows than any quiver could hold, before firing them all out at the enemy.
Never has a rain of arrows been more literal. Or colorful.

Lucario

Monkey used Windshield Wiper!

The function tapped lightly on Lucario's nose, who deadpanned.
"Is this a joke?"

It wasn't very effective...

Now finished with passivity, Lucario clenched his fist, which flashed briefly, the light vanished to reveal Lucario's arm to be encased in a metallic substance, allowing the pokemon to punch at the window without worry of getting cut. Lucario slammed against the glass, aiming to grab the monkey and stop the machine himself.

Samus
This wasn't the first time Samus had seen a corpse, but it still wasn't a fun sight to see. Despite this, Samus remained stoic as she examined the body, finding a datapad that still seemed functional.

ERROR:/// Connect to H.U.D. Module - CPL J. Ramirez >>>>>>

Well, mostly.

J.Ramirez was not a name she knew, nor was this technology familiar. Still, it may come in handy if she could figure where and what a H.U.D Module is.
From the body, onto the surroundings. More specifically, the imprints on the cave floor. They looked recent, and likely from the inhabitants of this planet. Samus stood up, and followed the tracks, picking up the pace but not so much as to cause a ruckus.

Whispy Woods
The overgrown tree seemed to consider Asgore's diplomacy, before Max Brass's challenge made him look up. In an instant, a combinations of horror and anger clouded his cartoonish face.
Whispy knew some trees were felled by the metal-clad monster...but this was...and his apples...
Whispy turned away, glaring at Asgore
" Maybe you should've of thought of that before you tore down my forest, ate my apples, and MADE SO MUCH NOISE!"
Ignoring the irony of his tantrum causing even more noise, three of Whispy's roots suddenly grew, piercing the earth and aiming to stab into the his new enemies.

Last edited:
Axe
Needless to say, Kragg's plan made the young villager concerned. Even no plan would sound better than that, but he was a kid, what would he know. Still, it wasn't like he himself had much better, so Axe soon began to run to follow, obviously slower. He moved the mighty red stone to the hand behind his shield, preparing to push back on the mechanical beast.

Kiwi
Despite escaping the robot, Kiwi couldn't help but feel like something was wrong - Like they should've followed the blood trail, as sad as that sounded in their head. Nonetheless, they were well past that now, and watched as the strange cat began to look around for food, before asking Kiwi for some...yep, definitely a cat.
"Ah, sorry." Kiwi sheepishly apologized. "I don't tend to carry food on me, being a light eater and all." They explained. "Besides, I don't think any I had on me would survive the whole multiverse travel...stuff, it felt weird." Was added under their breath, not very quiet.
Though worried for the strange cat, Kiwi decided to put that issue on hold in mind for now as they wandered over to the pharmacy.
"Well, at least most of this is still here..." Though not without hesitation, Kiwi soon took some of the medical supplies, before pausing as they saw the man riddled with holes. "H-he's..." They realised, backing away from the body and feeling sadness seeing the sight.

Tethi
"!" Seeing the thrown foes, Tethi put away the crossbow, drawing her Leafblade as she leaped down to slash a Bokoblin before slashing at a Lizalfos, trying to take advantage of blade's design taking advantage of beast-like enemies. "Khepri, go hide!" She told her beetle, insisting the flier go hide back in the citadel.

comic

—————————THE BANISHED CAMPAIGN—————————​

MISSION ONE (A) - TRIVIAL​

Howard left the unsettled young murderer behind, traipsing beyond the now-removed door and into the dark hall beyond. The only direction was left, following the snaking tentacle of what looked like flesh and muscle and blood. Masaru was left with little choice beyond follow or be left behind in this increasingly unfamiliar and unpredictable environment, and his response was to "follow" Officer Howard's lead. Alas, there were no waiting monsters to gobble up the adult, presumably much to the child's displeasure.

The tentacle led past another door, but it had grown in such a way as to hold the door open, leaving it perpetually agape. The opening room beyond was made up of two floors, the first moving about in a square around a large rectangular platform that rose up about a dozen feet into the air. A set of stairs to the left led up to a circling platform made of grating that wrapped around the room, but a large space was open between the outer platform and the central one. Atop this center platform sat what appeared to be a control panel of some kind, connected to a piece of supporting metal sticking out of its surface.

If inspected, the screen of this control panel would flash red, declaring simply;
WARNING: Demonic Invasion In Progress
ADVISE: The Slayer Is Not Present

While there were no extra doorways on the first floor, and the fleshy tentacle only extended up to the ceiling before snaking into a vent, the second floor possessed a doorway, though the doors were closed, assumedly tight. Two windows sat on either side of this door on the other side of the room on the second floor, but the glass was tinted out, and upon inspection, it would be found to be too thick to actually break, at least without extensive effort.

King Asgore Dreemurr

While diplomacy had become the King's primary weapon of choice as the years drudged on, it often helped if there weren't others to drag down his charismatic persuasions. Mister Brass and the Metal Monster both seemed to lack interest in the diplomatic attempt, both taking clear stances of engaging in conflict. However, the talking tree did seem to briefly consider his words. Had Asgore been alone, he doubted the tree would have continued to feel provoked. They could have had a quiet moment in the beautiful forest before parting ways as the King left it eventually.

Alas, this was no such fate. Instead, the talking tree was further provoked by the actions of the Metal Monster regarding the eaten apples and the felled trees. Asgore stroked his thick, full beard as the tree began to scream again. Roots rose up from the earth, shooting forward a moment later with the clear intent of plunging into their targets. Being one of such targets, Asgore sidestepped another of the attacks, grimacing at it as it went by. So much for diplomacy.

"Should you cease your assault, I can convince my . . . "companions" to abandon their transgressions, and we can part on more peaceful terms," the old king tried again. "I'm sure they weren't aware that their actions would be so upsetting to you. Surely we can't reach a compromise?"

Interestingly . . . the goat-man seemed to be taking his role extremely seriously, and the enemy extended to this, attacking their own ally, or . . .

If the goat-man was an ally, then why had he played the tune that got so many innocent men slaughtered? Something wasn't adding up.

The rocket launcher vanished after the cluster blew apart the front of the wave, and a multitude of simultaneous attacks followed suit, pushing hard against these monsters again and again, yet their numbers didn't seem to be dwindling. There seemed to be a limitless supply of these creatures.

Taking a moment to think with his head rather than his fists, the warrior took a step back, analyzing the situation in front of him---though he wasn't going to get much from this vantage point. He turned and quickly darted his way back to the castle wall to begin scaling it, fingers digging into every little crack, crevice, and foothold he could find, rising up enough so that he could look over the conflict in whole, and determine the exact layout of the situation. If he could figure that out, he could strike at the source of this seeming infestation.​

With Lucario...

Crash!

Lucario broke the glass, grabbing the monkey in the process. The frightened thing squirmed in place as it flailed about, unable to break out of Lucario's superior grasp. Just then, the steamroller stopped...before a thin object extended up from it, flashing red. A warning beacon?

Just then, two flaps opened up on the back of the steamroller, two objects flying out from it. They had propellers and blue lights above them alongside shiny steel bricks they were carrying underneath them. Suddenly flaps seamlessly revealed themselves, rockets flying out!

New Enemy ID!
Sky Bomber, Magnetic Missile Silos!

Four small missiles flew toward Lucario, rigged to explode in air around him like flak bursts to deal more aerial damage toward the pokemon.

Two others swerved toward Bj and and ace respectively

And lastly, three spiraled toward Kragg.

Masaru

Masaru followed along skeptically, looking for anything he could use to ditch this dude and be done with it, but no such object came to him yet. Hesitantly proceeding, he was met with a series of strang passages, the cherry on top being a monitor. Masaru snorted aloud at it.

Demonic invasion in progress? No duh genius. I've seen nothing but demons! Just means more to kill off. That mean kids built this place? Geez, guess demons stormed this place and payed the price. Where would they be now? I gotta see that.

Masaru wasn't fully convinced Howard wasn't responsible for this invasion, but putting that aside for now, he went over to the security panel. Not exactly the best at tech, he attempted to find any records, seeing where the kids could have gone off to.

Mercurymon

"Art thee afraid?"

The voice echoed through the open air, not appearing to come from any specific location. Around both the humble bard and the feline Yokai was a presence...one of being watched.

"Doth thou really intend to cower away from all that ills thee? Ha!" Came the voice once more. "Hardly becoming, especially with war on the horizons."

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Akkala Citadel
The rain of arrows was the last straw; the remaining monsters on the other side of the bridge began to turn tail and run. A group was stunned and left behind due to Aegiomon's actions, and the few on the other side of the broken bridge that noticed the desertion desperately attempted to follow, but found lacking propulsion from their legs, falling to certain rocky demise below if they weren't picked off by the leaf blade before.
Tal'Set gained height to look for some ringleader, and although there was no summoner of these monsters, they were retreating to a rather large, though primitive, base of operations at the base of two twinning mountains in the distance.

Officer Howard
The cop led the way up to the second floor, making sure the coast was clear before glancing at the panel. A demon invasion sure sounded familiar, nothing out of the ordinary for the Legionis, and the 'Slayer' was likely this place's best hope against that invasion, whether it be a weapon, a organization, or single soldier. But if they were in the midst of an invasion, Howard's place was on the field, and he needed to get out there.
...But, it was also his duty to protect and consequently babysit the killer kid he was stuck with, but he was a 'cross that road when we get there' type of guy. As Masaru fiddled with the screen, Howard was content with the knowledge it already bestowed upon him, and he summoned the Arm Legion once again. The blue beast wound up a punch, flames roaring out from the back, as it rocket punched the closed doors in with massive force, then disappearing again.

Max Brass
The Commish took a step back, the root scraping off of one of his chestplates. "HA, HA! THAT ALL YOU GOT, TREE?"
With the light taunting out of the way, Brass's elongated arms went to work, alternating between jabs and overhead hammer swings. He did occasionally pause to move left or right, trying to keep the plant on its toes.

Jibanyan
The little red cat was saddened by the lack of sustenance, but about to inquire about what the heck a 'multiverse travel' was, when...

"Art thee afraid?"

Confused, Jibanyan looked around for the source, but did not respond.

"Doth thou really intend to cower away from all that ills thee? Ha! Hardly becoming, especially with war on the horizons."

He looked up at the Bard again. "You hear that? There's definyitely a yo-kai around here. I bet he's the reason we're here in the first place!"

Kragg
The small missiles pelted Kragg, exploding. But, the Earth's Bastion soared out, the explosions having little effect against the supreme protection of the Defense Ball. The heavy bug then slammed into the back of the steamroller, and began to climb.
Once he got to the top, he jumped at one of the bots with a hard-hitting haymaker that would surely cause more than a dent.

comic

I searched through those memories that weren't mine. I tried to find something . . . reasonable. And I found it. Those tournaments, I could see a particular monkey. Complex helmet that enhances intelligence, a megalomaniacal narcissist with a superiority complex, and failed to secure victory twice in the tournaments he partook in.

However, it seemed he had troops at his disposal now. From my vantage point, I could see that airship the blue porcupine was talking about. Yup, it was unmistakable. If that didn't affirm these dream-like memories as reality, I wasn't sure what would.

Then, two box-like objects flying from rotary blades atop them emerged out from behind the steamroller. What kind of things did this ape, this . . . "Specter" have at his disposal? The more and more I tried to recall the already-fading memories, the more and more I began to realize how much I didn't like the monkey.

Missiles flew, lead spit, steel scraped, and supersoldiers leapt. As the rockets fired, one of which was headed my way, I opened fire, tracing the missile with my Sturmgewehr, before I leaped from the tree, opening fire on the other missile headed for the irish kid as the massive green bug seemingly ate the explosives, just letting them erupt against him. Yeah, I shit you not. Glad it's on our side . . . I think.

When my feet touched the ground, I tucked and rolled, sliding along the ground before I sprung back up, taking aim at the nearest of the two box-like flying rocket launchers, and rained lead on the sumbitch.

The army began its retreat, and Tal'Set could understand why. With his new perspective, he could see that the army wasn't quite as endless as he'd anticipated. They fled, recognizing defeat, and he watched as they made their way toward a pair of distant twin peaks, a pass between them. Could the enemy truly be that close to this kingdom?

Sliding back down the stone wall, his eyes locked onto the goat-man again. Even as the men around began to cheer, the warrior pulled out his tek bow, notching an explosive arrow and aiming it toward Aegiomon, aggressively approaching him. "Speak, beast," Tal'Set commanded in his broken english. "You will tell me why your stick song killed many men. Answer!"

BOOM

The doors crumpled beneath the blow, blasting backward and into the next room, revealing it to be some sort of observation deck, monitors and consoles lining the length of the dimension, several chairs were haphazardly scattered about, as were a multitude of papers and documents. Unsurprisingly, blood lay splattered on just about every surface. The door opened up down the middle of the room, and there appeared to be two ways to move within. A door on either side of the room, to the left, and to the right, both closed. While many of the consoles and monitors were either blank, static, or displayed the same message from outside, one particular console emitted a calm blue glow, a small green light winking periodically at single second intervals above it, likely indicating a message or something of the likes.

No enemies lined this room, though a distant screech could be heard. It was muffled, concealed by the door to the left, but it was certainly inhuman and likely indicated something outside of your standard zombie.

The ghost pokemon gave no indication it had heard Copen, or even cared, but it still hovered behind him nonetheless. The hallway extended down a longer than necessary length before it opened up into a much broader room, several more crates were stacked to the 20-foot-high ceiling, and in the diagonal corner from the end of the hallway sat a rounded hologram projector emitting a crimson glow from its surface. Its purpose of a hologram was only signified when the projection of a massive creature suddenly appeared, its appearance almost ape-like, but evidently not of earth origin. It wore heavy armor over its body, one arm holding some sort of mace that it rested on its shoulder, the other arm hanging at its side, holding a scarlet blade, one neither were likely too familiar with, and a braided beard extended from its chin and jaw. Its expression and figure gave the impression of somebody not only important, but woefully dangerous. Even in hologram form, the alien seemed to command the attention of any within the room, an intimidation factor hanging about it.

The hologram shimmered where it sat, and it was soon clear that this wasn't a direct communication uplink, but rather, some sort of propaganda hologram, evident when a deep and guttural voice sounded from unseen speakers in the room;

"Remember our purpose, my brothers. Atriox will crush all who oppose us. We will find true glory in the Nexus."

It served to offer more questions than answers, but it undoubtedly provided some context to what a "Brute" might be.

Between the crates and the hologram was a short ramp that extended to an elevated doorway, which appeared to lead to another hallway. Still no enemies were encountered, but the ever-vigilant Copen no doubt wasn't letting his guard down any time soon.​

Specter Arc

ping! pang! pung!

The bullets BJ fired bounced of the excessively glossy finish of the aerial droid's missile silo...not seeming to leave much damage on it. It appeared that Missile silo was heavily fortified against his projectile based attacks. The silo then magnetically swerved over to him, new rockets loading up to rain solely on BJ before-

POW!

Kragg knocked it out of the sky, crunching the top portion of it in the process, causing the whole drone to explode violently with the beetle's berserker strength. This didn't dissuade the second one however, which fired off an entire silo's worth of missiles at the aerial BJ, flak bursting in air around him in attempt to cause as much damage as possible and beat him to the punch before he shot the missiles down.

Masaru

Blah blah blah hell energy this, argent that. Blah blah. The only thing I'm getting at here is that Demons are soooooo awful that they somehow managed to harness their own awfulness and turn it into something even worse. Classic adult move. Is there anything on here about the warriors of Hope?

Coming across a file that read something about an encounter caught his interest. Eh? This could be when these stinking adults took up roots here! Maybe Kotoko or Naggysa left me a message here, or at least I can see where they ran off to!

Aegiomon

They are all retreating, that's good. Aegiomon thought, taking a deep breath as he relaxed his shoulder blades. Maybe they can take this time to reconsider their actions. Then we can avoid further conflict, but something tells me that's not likely to happen.

That's when out of the corner of his eye, he spotted that strange man that attacked him before, bringing his bow out to bare on him. Not this again. Seems like bad blood was not dispelled.

"First of all, down with the arrow, yeah? Already done too much fighting for one day." Aegiomon rubbed the back of his head. "My...stick song? Oh? You mean Syrinx? I was trying to soothe the heart of everyone here, but it seems the other guys have such tainted ones that it hardly effected them at all. That really didn't pan out so well...yeah..."

Sometimes pacifism bit him back harder than he expected it to, this was one of these times. Now it might have provoked another aggressive encounter with this man.

"...Why are you interrogating me? Can't you see I'm not your enemy?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen
"Remember our purpose, my brothers. Atriox will crush all who oppose us. We will find true glory in the Nexus."

That confirmed what the implanted memories had told him. Powerful factions vying for control of the multiverse, seeking the Nexus' power. And if he had to take a guess, Atriox was the one leading this faction. Or at least a very high-ranking member.

Now he knew at the very least this outpost belonged to this faction, though he couldn't tell just how deep in enemy territory he was. He was confident he and Gengar could make their way out of here, but what if they were surrounded by hundreds or thousands of soldiers as soon as they stepped outside?

Well, he'd figure it out eventually. Without Lola at his side, his ability to tap into systems was rather limited, but there was a chance he'd find a data terminal he could access somewhere in here. Either way, there seemed to be nothing but supplies and a hologram here, so he decided to head up the nearby ramp and into the next hallway, Razor Wheel at the ready, beckoning for Gengar to follow.

comic

I've seen these bullets tear through three-inch steel without delay. I've watched this lead rip through flesh like a hot knife through butter. What in the hell could turn such deadly projectiles into . . . what, a pea shooter? The Sturmgewehr was a weapon designed to outstrip others, yet here, it felt like a toy. What the hell kinda metal was this thing packin'?

Evidently not much, since the next moment saw the giant bug reduce it to scrap metal. Anya, I'm useless out here. What can I do to make any kind of difference if the simplest things don't even get a dent from some of my best equipment? What use am I when a bug can tear apart reinforced steel alloy like it's wet paper?

I'm not used to feeling weak. It's new. It's uncomfortable. Not the kind of weak of being vulnerable in a rare moment, but rather, feeling wholly outclassed. I've taken on skyscraper-sized city-destroying mechs before, and even then, I didn't feel this . . . vulnerable. What use is this body now? What if I tried to punch something? Would my body break and bleed as easily as the Nazi's I've killed?

And yet, for some reason, I seem to be a topic of interest. A telepathic magic blue dog, a gigantic monster bug, both going ignored as the remaining box-bot focused on me. Cutting the weak link out? Or was there something deeper?

These missiles were focused on flak. They weren't designed to deal damage, but rather to pick away at others. To dwindle down their defenses. To wedge their crevices with hot shrapnel. Still deadly, but lacking concussive and infernal force. Fragmentation was the name of the game, and I was "it". The Sturmgewehr at least could take those missiles head-on, so I wasn't completely useless, managing to dispel a couple before the remaining ones detonated. I grit my teeth, all too aware of how dangerous shrapnel could be. Even if it didn't kill you, it could do other things. Shrapnel to the brain is what landed me in a hospital for over a decade. What kept me from the fight. What let me sit and watch as the Nazi's took over the entire damn planet.

Letting go of the rifle slung to my body, I curled myself into a ball as I fell, sure to cover my head with both arms as I fell, almost into a roll. Flak and shrapnel pinged off my armor, stabbed into my body, jagged heat spiking into me, but far from something I hadn't felt before. Just take your lickin's and keep goin'. My father taught me that.

Out of the smog residue, I barreled to the ground, springing from my roll to slam against the earth, dirt and a few stray plants went flying. One thing this new body was good at was dropping from great heights. The joints were all sorts of super. Not one to give up, even if feeling severely vulnerable, I aimed my assault rifle at the second bot, releasing hot lead once again, aiming for the less obvious parts of it, feeling for any sort of weak points to exploit.

"What I see is a deceiver, men killed at your hand, and you feel nothing for them," the warrior paused, his eyes narrowing into slits as he glared at the goat-man across the other end of his arrow. "Or," he continued, "I see a child who does not comprehend the consequences of their actions. Those who died to your "syrinx" are lost to the beyond, and you are responsible. How can I believe that you are not my enemy?"

This interrogation was likely to go nowhere, and the Son of Stone had half a mind to deal with the goat-man here and now, but morbid curiosity regarding the creature's questionable actions gave Tal'Set enough pause to allow the goat-man a chance to say his peace, the explosive arrow remaining notched and aimed to fire.

The file in particular that Masaru had attained interest in was labeled;

Login<<<Prof. M Stevens: Section 7 PROJECT LATCHKEY>>>

Necrosis levels have decreased. Signs of prior cognition notable. The L9B injections are proving effective.

Without any more argent energy, tests will have to be suspended indefinitely. The strange land outside of these walls is hostile and dangerous. Malcolm theorized that the spike of argent energy we used in trying to open the gateway to recover more samples might have accidentally transported the entire facility into a separate dimension.

Something broke into the facility today. The security detachment has dubbed it "Bigfoot". It was ape-like, large and hairy, carrying weapons advanced beyond anything we've seen before, at least in regards to raw power output. It killed half of the security team before it was wounded and fled. We fear it's not alone.

UPDATE

Bigfoot returned with other unknown entities. They stormed the base and killed half the staff. They released the Necro-Knight, and it slaughtered the smaller of the intruders, and scared off the big ones, including the original Bigfoot. The Necro-Knight will start to gather bodies to develop a Super Gorenest, and when it does, demonic invasion will be imminent. There's not enough of us to stop it. We're doomed.

<<<End Log>>>

Another scream. It sounded closer.

MISSION ONE (C) - TRIVIAL​

Copen led the phantom up and into the next hallway. It extended for even longer than the previous one, but this had a notable difference; for at the end of the hall were several of the already-encountered aliens, but each was huddled into compact balls, their knees drawn up to their chest, arms wrapped around their legs as they tucked their heads down. The distant sounds of their content snoring could be heard even from his end of the corridor. It appeared that these aliens were heavy sleepers, as they obviously hadn't heard the earlier commotion.

Past the group of five sleeping unggoy sat a large metallic door, this one closed, red lights indicating it was likely locked, effectively boxing Copen and Gengar inside until they found an alternative way out. While the ghost could no doubt phase through it, Copen could not. A small red panel sat to the right of the door, possibly marking it as a point of interest, a means to open the door, or more.​

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Officer Howard
The policeman moved into the room, sweeping his blaster along his line of sight as he made sure there were no hostile targets. He made note of the scream to his left, however his attention was drawn to a blue screen, and he stepped over a toppled chair to make his way over there.
He looked the console over for a moment, before holstering his blaster and attempting to log into the system. In the back of his mind, he made sure to stay wary of whatever was coming closer...

DevVoid

Ray Mk. III
Ray had disregarded the corpse of the man laying there, rather deciding to keep watch while Samus investigated the body. He.. really had no intent of going near.. that. He had seen one before, that of Scythe. And though it rattled him, he had kept his spirits up even back then. After all, much was at stake back then. So why let it affect him now?

When Samus went to track down the trail left by whoever passed through here, Ray ran ahead once again, figuring that since he'd be hard to spot and that his footsteps, while somewhat audible, are well silenced due to his low weight, he could scout ahead to figure out if there's any enemies or traps up ahead. Not like he'd be able to spring most traps anyway so fair game there.

Terrarian
Swapping out his gear, the Terrarian mined his portable storages again, taking them with him. Now facing back towards the monsters below, he had flew off towards the beasts again, his armour now having a technological-kind of look and a visor over his face, a grey and cyan colour palette all over, indicating that he had gone for the Vortex set.

Swooping down like a bird of prey towards the hordes, the Terrarian equipped some kind of large, neon bow in his hands. A bit larger than he was himself. He had gripped it with one hand, pulling back the string with the other, no arrow loaded. And as if forming from magic, a set of five prismatic arrows of light formed right in front of the bow as the string was fired, launching off towards their targets below. This attack kept being repeated by the Terrarian, causing him to zoom across the skies, launching waves of rainbow arrows at the monsters below.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen
Had they seriously slept through all of that? There was a chance the two could sneak past unnoticed. As long as they got the door open, of course.

“I’ll check out that panel. Think you can phase through the door and scout out the area ahead?” Copen told his ghostly ally, voice somewhat quiet, the Luminous Avenger iX already walking towards the red panel at the end of the hallway, making sure to remain as quiet as possible. The aliens had slept through the earlier commotion, but that didn’t mean they wouldn’t wake up once he got close.

Specter arc

The remaining Sky Bomber readied to fire off another barrage of rockets before BJ aimed up at him. Closing the flaps of the silos so the missiles weren't targets, the bullets pinged and panged against his armor, doing little to nothing until one of the propellers were struck above it, going clean through. Seems the armor was weak at the top.

The drone smoked, spiraling down toward the ground, swerving itself down to Kragg, rigging all of it's missiles to blow upon impact with the insect.

Aegiomon

"Because..."

Aegiomon touched his chest, the blue gem imbedded inside giving a faint glow as he closed his eyes. He seemed to be tapping into some kind of sixth sense. He gave a small smile as he opened his eyes

"Because they haven't really died, look."

Aegiomon pointed toward the 'dead', orbs floating above them. Spirits. They weren't dead, just not fully alive yet. The spirits danced around, their multicolored trails following them.

"I may have messed up, but it didn't cost them their lives. Something about this world is different, you sensed that, right? Maybe death isn't the end in this one.

Masaru

There were a lot of words and big words that he couldn't help but skim over. However, the words 'Bigfoot' caught his eye. The more he read, the more questions he began to have. Wait, this is a demon base? And that Bigfoot killed 'em all? First of all, that's a rad ape. Secondly, if this is a demon base...why all the warnings of a demon ink-kurshin?

That's when he heard the scream, the headphone wearing boy swerving his head to the direction of the sound, closing off the monitor. What were demons scared of to label demons themselves? That question gave Masaru chills. Holding his bat ready to retaliate, he grit his teeth. His mind told him to rush and kill all these 'demoner-demons', but his body wouldn't respond, rooting him to the ground.

Mokko

Nozomi
"Guess we arrived a little late to the party," Nozomi noted as the enemies began to retreat, lowering the barrel of her burning shotgun and letting out a sigh of relief. It wasn't exactly a job well done- the side she was fighting on had clearly seen some suffering, but the monsters hadn't won, and that was a victory in itself. Despite the fact that they were fleeing, it didn't seem that everyone was done fighting, as evidenced by the flurry of rainbow arrows. Pretty sight... and... it was dawning on Nozomi that she was outside. Of course, she'd been outside before, but this was different, there was no ceiling obstructing the view. The sky was visible.

"This..." she began, but found herself at a loss for words. This was what it felt like, to be outside of the dome. For the first time, to not feel the weight of God's Plan weighing down on her. This was 'outside.' Perhaps her disbelief stemmed from the lack of believability. If you'd told her earlier in the day that she would find herself looking at the sky, she'd have called you crazy.
Shrugging her emotions (and the urge to take photographs) off for the time being, Nozomi looked toward Kirby.
"That arrow thing was cool, little guy," she stated in a deceptively collected tone, once again letting her shotgun rest upon her shoulders, smoke still spilling from the end.

That was when she noticed a... smaller-scale conflict going on nearby. A man with war paint, very unhappy with another person who quite frankly looked like a child. A weapon was already drawn, and Nozomi didn't mind barging in on someone else's conversation if it reduced the amount of child deaths in the area. She began to approach, hoping to listen in on more information on her way over, considering she hadn't witnessed the entirety of the fight, including whatever made this man angered in the first place. As she walked over, Am-No-Uzume swayed and danced through the air around her, the demon clearly enjoying the opportunity to stretch its legs.

Aggron
So it was a gold old-fashioned fight, then. The goat man had already made an effort toward a civil leave, and it had proven fruitless (unlike Whispy's fallen tree brother), so Aggron was unwilling to sit around and allow himself to be attacked. Scraping his feet against the grassy ground, Aggron let out a mighty roar, leaned forward and ready to charge. The root that struck the very fresh and battle-ready Aggron didn't seem to have too much effect on his steely body, though it was efficient in sparking a wave of great anger in the belly of the Iron Armor Pokemon.

As he roared, Aggron began to stampede forward, body fully leaned and acting as a massive, heavy battering ram. He wanted to crash into Whispy and uproot the aggravating shrub in one fell swoop, though that would prove a more difficult task than felling a regular fruit tree.