• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

Known moves for my curreent team:

Ammon (Omanyte; game equivalent of level 28 ): Constrict, withdraw, bite, water gun, rollout, leer, mud shot, brine

Liam (Zubat; game equivalent of level 19): Absorb, supersonic, astonish, bite, wing attack, confuse ray, air cutter

Vixie (Fennekin; game equivalent of level 25): Scratch, tail whip, ember, howl, flame charge, psybeam, fire spin, lucky chant

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Cyndaquil:
Male
Level:12
Moves:
Tackle
Leer
Smokescreen
Ember
Gible:
Male
Level:10
Moves:
Tackle
Sand Attack
Dragon Rage
Shinx
Level:13
Tackle
Leer
Charge
Spark

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Heh, heh sorry. Btw I planned on training for a half hour in free period and maybe my Shinx would evolve in that time, is that too much power gaming?

I'd say after the recent evo of Treecko that it may be powergaming. But, it is your call. If you have a plan in the role-play to describe why such a thing could happen then go for it!

No not at all. The biggest things are just making your pokemon untouchable, or using overpowered attacks. as long as you put forth the effort into writing a well written training scene theres no reason why your pokemon can't evolve.

Also... Brace yourself ;)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No because every Pokemon game has one so I thought a Pokemon RP should too, but you do have a good point. Btw isn't your character a criminal for drinking under the legal drinking age?

"Yeah, no biggy just blowing up schools and stuff. Aw, you know just drinking under the legal age cause I feel like it." -Orion

You must be absolutely mad. And thanks for the compliment Scorch!