• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BTU Sign-Ups

How should the result of battles between players be decided?

• Pokémon Showdown

• Role play

Results are only viewable after voting.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Why would he need that?

For like 10 minutes straight he was drinking and then ate some fries and stuff... I don’t think that’s healthy. Then he went around the school

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nah old mike almost never drinks. Too much of a friendly guy to bother with that stuff, and he’s from a nice neighborhood. As for battles well, I feel like it’s mostly his pokemon since new mike cares for them a lot

Feel free to finish your runs. I will be introducing single battles class and Professor Beech before I go Into work in 9 hours. But first. Sleep @.@

Sorry for the accidental attachment, my phone had a heart attack. Please ignore that post. (If anyone saw it before it was deleted by me.) I’ll be redoing this post as soon as possible.

I apologize for any inconvience this has caused for anyone.

AHHHHHHH

CHOIR FESTIVALLLL AND WEEKEND STUFFFFFF

So what all did I miss, four pages of discussion has to result to something pretty substantial.

I might interact with you know who soon, and I’ll either shift into the Squirtle’s POV or perhaps make something interesting in the RP since I was thinking about having a little troublemaker or something... (And this is a Pokémon just so the RP Creator knows.)

*??? could be seen hacking into a radio tower with his tablet as he isn’t exactly the greatest with physical hacking*