• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Alexis slowly let go of Damon and hoped that he would have enough strength to suffice. “He used too much strength and he needs attention.” Alexis explained a little bit softly but still present for the nurses to hear her.
(@Cmeriwether ) (Damon)
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Marcel looked around and noted a couple of familiar faces. Soul, of course being the first one that caught his attention. Next was Tara, he remembered her almost starting a fight with someone, and then fought alongside Porco. But his attention ultimately ended back up on Cylia. ‘She seems unique. Maybe even more talent lies dormant.’ Marcel thought to himself.
(@Cmeriwether ) (Cylia)
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

"Yeah let me just lay him for you..." Zack mused as he worked to help Max over to a bed before he turned to the medics in the room. "He seemed to be in a spar with the other guy and it got a little intense, seemed drained to me." Zack said as he offered his own best anecdote of what happened if that helped.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @Shamaniac231

----------
As Zoey worked on the armdrag, it seemed he was just waiting for her to get close and his comment seemed to lower her guard a electricity shot out which shocked her and caused her to break before she saw they were now surrounded by an electric cage.

"W-wow...crafty..." Zoey said as she tried to make due with what little space there was and prepared a stand all the same. She had not expected the underhanded tactic, but it was a good lesson to act on your feet and not presume things.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Nero almost spit out his own tongue when he was interrogated in return, glad he wasn’t friends with Mira enough for her to copy his power… maybe not just yet… but this girl would probably be trouble once the two become good enough friends… he rubbed the back of his head. “Listen, I don’t really have a crush per-se. I mean, for all intensive purposes I could get a crush on basically anyone, cuz’ I’m Bi, but… I mean, there are some people that interest me more than others. And apologies, I’ll try and refrain from bringing up the subject in the future.”

@Crystal1302

Soul walked up to Tara, and he pointed to a set of training dummies. “Wanna see if we can break all of these in under a minute?” “I thought you’d never ask, dude! I was waiting for you to say something like that..!” “Well you looked bored so I didn’t want to bother your sulking.” “Yeah whatever, at least I’m not simping for some Orange Fairy.” “No clue what you mean by that.” “Yeah whatever, let’s just get this over with.” “Yeah, let’s go, Tara!” The two cousins looked at the dummies, and Tara immediately jumped up to 100%, and then with a single leaping bound, crossed the gap between the wall and the dummies, and when she hit the ground, created a shockwave that destroyed three of them in one blast. Soul, on the other hand, reached his arms forward and blasted a swirling whorl of fire from both of his hands. This fiery blast cut through the air before making a collateral shot on five of the dummies, burning them to charred crisps.

-

The twins looked at each other and then back at Max, the both of them nodding. The female spoke up first. “Don’t worry, it seems to be only perfectly treatable surface wounds. He should be okay and conscious in under a minute.” The man next spoke up, as he raised a hand. “Yes, we can deal with this quite easily.” The two joined hands with one arm each, and raised their free hands toward the body. A thick golden energy began to flow between their bodies, before being expelled through their hands, as a wave of healing magic passed over Max.

@Shamaniac231 @Godjacob

Damon walked forward, and leaned against the wall waiting for the nurse.

"Some Idiot tried to fight me while I was trying to talk with the girl who brought me here," Damon explained, "he had red hair and can clone himself, seems to have some sort of damage reducing ability."

Damon waited at the wall, leaning on the left.

"Alexis, thank you for helping me," Damon responded, then turned to the other male who's not injured, "and I never did get to thank you for your Gesture, sir."

@Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790 (Alexis) @Shamaniac231 @Godjacob (Zach)

----------

"Don't worry about it," Cylia responded, as Thunder Quack walked over to Leo.

The Elemental sat attentively, and gave a small meow.

"I've seen some crazy powers today, like I saw a dragon on my way to train," Cylia explained.

She then wildshaped several times in rapid succession, to each animal she can transform into once.

@Gold The Dragonite @MarcelGalliard790 @Clite of Dragonbow @Crazytrainer33

Bouncy bringed to Hazel everything, he took it from bunny then lift it up and smiled brightly to Ori, then to Cylia and everyone else.
"Well, although I set it to be a training for two people, glad all of you worked hard to stop the possible danger!" He said with a soft smile.
@Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether @MarcelGalliard790 @Crazytrainer33
--
Jude smiled to her and took away the cage "Thank you" He said and smiled, he didnt let Guard down, more of he didnt want to harm either of them.

"Gotta say that I was a bit Lucky in some way.. And you clearly have amazing abilities, Zoey"
@Godjacob

Dominic suddenly catched Ariana that reached him "Hey there, you should be more careful" He smiled and let her down on the floor.
"Everything okay now?
@Cmeriwether

"I'm fine, I got too overwhelmed by the crowd," Ariana explained, still blushing.

She cringed in pain after she was set on the floor, her knee was not having it. She hoped she wasn't worrying Dominic as she limped. She looked at her knee, which wasn't too bad looking. She then looked at Dominic, she was trying not to stare, but her silver eyes could not help it.

@Clite of Dragonbow (Dominic) @Gold The Dragonite (Andrew and Leon)

-------

Cylia had been watching the interactions when Leo had asked about something.

"You can certainly try, the cat's an Elemental, I would be careful though."

The Elemental walked up to Leo, and started purring as it walked around Leo's legs. Cylia knew the cat like creature was an Elemental, and his hand would probably go right through it, like when the cat element tried to bat at Bouncy's horns.

@MarcelGalliard790 (Marcel, Lucien) @Crazytrainer33 @Clite of Dragonbow (Hazel) @Gold The Dragonite (Ori)

"Huh, well good to know this school has some gifted healers..." Zack mused as it seemed like Max was gonna be okay, so he felt assured he had done what he could to help. Though his attention turned as the other guy, Damon, seemed to wake up first as he passed his own account of the battle before he glanced to him on his gesture for Max.

"Just the friendly thing to do really. Though that "idiot" seemed to give you a run for your money." Zack mused, as perhaps for reasons he had not yet been sure of maybe respect he felt compelled to defend Max from that passive slight.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @Cmeriwether

-----------
Zoey also seemed to show restraint, in that she gave him a chance to stand rather than advanced on an attack as she masked a light blush at the compliment as she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

"O-oh thank you, but really compared to you it is rather basic..." Zoey said as she passed her own compliment to his well dazzling abilities.

@Clite of Dragonbow

After the golden light's luminescent bloom over the student boy, a very distinct, and long sigh escaped from his grasp as his eyes opened, he then sat up on the bed, readjusting his eyes, squinting and pinching them in order to adjust to the medical light before letting out a soft yawn, looking up at the two identical twins who had managed to heal him from his damaged battle, trying to make out what happened before leaning back and letting out a nonchalant groan.

"Ugh! Does this mean I have to go back to class?!"

@Cryronn the Mudkip

A week ago,

A young red haired girl had been sitting in her room, in a sprawling house near the city of Kyoto, Japan, looking at a letter that had just arrived today.

"O-tōsan!"

A dark haired man walked into the room, initially concerned.

"Asuna-chan?"

"The letter for Comet Trail came in, I'm Accepted!"

"Let's prepare!"

Bashira Ryugetsu and his daughter had gone to get school supplies, when she would speak it would be in Japanese to talk with the locals. When she arrived to her summer home, she packed everything she needed that she had here in Kyoto before she went off, giving goodbyes, and an address in Portland, Oregon, for if she needed it. Her flight lasted sixteen hours to get to Dallas, and met with her mother, who then helped her with preparing for school.

"I've got supplies, I just need a few things from here, then I'm off to Portland, then to Comet Trail High!"

"Just don't do anything that you'd regret."

Asuna nodded, and then got on her flight to Portland. She had a four and a half hour flight, and the first thing she did when she got off the plane with her stuff was take it to the address she was given. When she arrived, a guard asked why she was here.

"Bashira Ryugetsu owns one of the apartments here, I don't know which one."

The guard told her, "Sixth Floor, apartment number twelve."

Asuna went up the elevator, on to the sixth floor, and dropped her stuff off as she went into the bath. She then sat down and decided to release steam, literally.

Current Time

A young red haired girl had been walking down a street in the town Comet Trail High school was, looking around the town. She had seen the sights of the city, as she wandered around it looking for Comet Trail. She had been given directions for Comet that she followed, the steam still behind her. She then looked for a student in her class in the training field, steam behind her due to nervousness of starting at a new school.

------

"She's a wind Elemental, but has all the other characteristics of a house cat." Cylia responded.

Cylia was in awe, not too many people did her Elemental Cat get along with. He might be one to consider making friends with, especially since she needed to get used to City life now that she was at Comet Trail.

@MarcelGalliard790 (Marcel), @Crazytrainer33

-------

"I hadn't used that power in months before this, to be honest, this was like the first time using it again. My only friend in my old school, is a high ranking support type candidate due to his Wall power," Damon explained to Max and Zach, "And two years ago was when it was scary, fought the other top five, four on one and they got destroyed."

He then turned to to nurses, "I am mostly sore from the transformation, and only my wing needs looked at."

@Godjacob @Shamaniac231

The two nurses looked at each other and made small chuckles. “Well,” the man said, “I suppose we can’t all be happy after a life threatening injury has been healed?” He turned to his sister, who made an amused huff before brushing aside her hair loftily. “Mmm, seems so. But yes, back to class with you. Oh, and if you need to call us, we’re the Conner Twins. I am Lorelei Conner, and my brother here is Davian Conner, though we tell you this only in formality.” Her brother nods gently. “Yes, after all, we are still staff, and so you’ll probably just call us Mister and Miss anyway. Oh well.”

@Shamaniac231

After Tara and Soul had finished slaughtering the testing dummies, the two simply parted their ways. This was often a way that they used just to get the blood flowing… the adrenaline pumping made just, being in a classroom environment, more fun. Tara, now on her own, saw a new girl enter the open room. She decided that it would probably be a nice idea to greet her, and using 5% in her legs, she quickly moved her way over to the steaming girl, and grinned. “Ahoy! Welcome aboard! Are you late, or like, are you just one of the people who had to go through like, the extra school transfer process? Either way, nice to meet ya! I’m Tara Thorn!”

Tara was uncharacteristically energetic, which was probably a good thing, so hopefully that adrenaline lasts long enough to where it will matter.

@Cmeriwether

"Hello, Thorn-san, I am Asuna Ryugetsu, and I am late due to Jet lag, I flew from Kyoto to Dallas, then Dallas to Portland, then got dropped off at the town square, and followed directions here."

Asuna had released more steam, she looked around, then back at Tara.

"Thorn-san?" Asuna asked, wondering about a massive hole in the field, "Why is there a massive hole in the floor?"

@Cryronn the Mudkip (Tara)

"...so listen, things sometimes happen, and... well uh... okay even I don't know why there's a crater. I've been just hanging out on the edges and using my fists to cleanse the field of the sinful atrocities of mankind~! As in... I beat up a bunch of training dummies and ignored everything else around me." She could tell that the girl was, in some way, probably Japanese, given the way she was being addressed... though she was quite impressed at her fluency!

"Sounds like quite the impressive journey though! I haaaate planes myself, because I dunno... I just like feeling grounded... being airborne in a metal coffin, you know? I mean, I'm fine with like, using my power to be propelled into the air but... I just... you must get what I mean right?" She sighed deeply and rubbed her head deeply. It was a little annoying, not being able to fully articulate in words, but she hoped that Asuna got what she meant.

"Oh, and honorifics are not needed, Asuna! I wouldn't ask you to give me a "title", because we all know that I do NOT need to get a boost to my ego. If you feel comfortable, just call me Tara... but if not, I understand! I get that like, culture stuff, you know..?"

@Cmeriwether

"I'll eventually work my way up there, Thorn-san, I just came from Kyoto, Japan, due to me living there in the summer with my father, and I understand somewhat, trust me, my mother is a Dallas Native, I am only Half Japanese, I've got Irish, Welsh, Spaniard and Latina in my heritage as well." Asuna explained, "I am also wondering why there are piles of dummies around here, I know you took a few out from what you said."

Asuna had seen a dummy still standing, fired off some steam to empower her punch as the Dummy fell over onto the ground.

"What are your powers, Thorn-san?" Asuna asked, "I have a power called Steam Engine, which is probably my most obvious power, I am well versed in a martial art, and I can hide in the shadows."

--------

"It's not often I see her like this, on average, she hisses at people, and any who get near her have scars from the wind, She was calm and curious around you guys, and actually approached you, Leo."

The cat walked back to Cylia when she saw steam, the Elemental meowed. She looked at the group in front of her.

@Crazytrainer33

"Oh, the dummies aren't all my doing. My cousin Soul helped me burn them all to the ground." She stared at Soul for a moment, who was currently trying to work on his fire sniping skills. She shook her head with a smirk, and then turned her attention back to Asuna. "Your power is quite fascinating, I've never seen anything quite like it... sure, fire and water powers combined can make steam, but that's the first time I've seen someone naturally produce it..."

Tara slowly made a step back and took a deep breath, and filled her body with energy, becoming a yellowish-orange glow in color, with a focused expression on her face. She drew back a fist, and then launched it up, sending out a small shockwave. "My power is a little boring... it's a power that increases my physical strength and movement, but it... well... if I go past a certain threshold, I start to loose myself..." she paused, and remembered something from her past for just a moment. "...like a beast..." she shook off the strange feeling of dread that had washed over her.

"...now then... I think its quite impressive how many languages you know, as well as your diverse heritage. My family has never really done a blood test, but we do know that my great grandmother, Henriett, came to this state from all the way in Poland... so that's fun, right? I'm pretty sure... that's not a common thing maybe."

@Cmeriwether

"Not from what I've heard," Asuna looked to see Tara's demonstration of her power, "I have never seen a power quite like this one, lots of more out of the ordinary powers in Texas, like people who can suddenly suck part of the soul out of someone, and I've met a kid with a blue fist, the fist weighs as much as a pickup truck, and hits like a pickup truck, lost the end of year tournament in my last school in round one due to that fist. I've also met a half storm Elemental, She's the one who won the tournament. In Kyoto, my father is a business man, an uncle of mine is know as the Jőki no Akuma, or in English, the Demon of Steam. His steam power is a lot more advanced than mine, and he is the number nine hero in Japan in terms of villain takedowns."

Asuna's steam lessened as she got more relaxed, "I'll need a tour of campus at some point."

@Cryronn the Mudkip

------

"I could use a hand in learning about the city." Cylia responded, "I lived in and around a forest most of my life, was part of a circle of Druids before the forest was attacked, I've currently got a family of bears and my counterpart watching the forest."

Cylia's staff stayed in her hand, as she saw a small daisy near them.

"Grow."

The daisy nearly doubled in size in a matter of a couple of seconds.

@Crazytrainer33

"Those Basics as you call em are more Worth than you think" He said with a smile as his cheeks went a bit redder than usually as she complimented him. Boy approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder "So trust me when I say that you did great! Would not mind to have you by my side if anything happend"
@Godjacob

Dominic smiled to her and let her off his embrace So she doesnt feel bad or anything, but he pat her softly and smiled "How about we get away from the crowd a Little then? You should feel better after that right?"
He took her hand and leaded a bit away from people.
@Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over to where Soul and Tara was. He noted a new student and thought it would be great to introduce himself to them. “I’ll be back in a little bit.” Marcel spoke to the two as he walked towards the group. Slowly arriving towards the group, Marcel had to think of a line to break their attention. He thought of one and walked towards the group. “Well Well Well. What do we have here?” Marcel spoke to break the group’s attention.
(@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Ariana blushed a bit, as she followed Dominic's lead.

"Sorry about that, my fearful part slipped out," Ariana responded, "I know that new guy is a bit boastful, and apparently knows my roommate Leon. Soul wandered off and..."

Steam had passed them and saw the blue haired girl from Holly's fight, and Marcel, talking to a red haired girl. She figured it would be best to not to bother the girl.

"Let's rest a bit." Ariana whispered into Dominic's ear.

@Clite of Dragonbow

-------

Asuna had heard another voice. She saw a red haired boy with hair over his one eye.

"Hello, I am Asuna Ryugetsu," Asuna responded, "and You are?"

Asuna started steaming, literally, as she introduced her self.

@MarcelGalliard790

Tara turned to Marcel. “Oh hey dude. You’re the guy who fought Soul at orientation, yeah? Marcel? Nice to meet you proper. And wow! That’s really cool, Asuna! I don’t think any of my parents are really that cracked up, we live in the mountains just East of town. They’re pretty backwater, but I mean, we have a 7-11 so it can’t be all that bad, right?” Tara said, giggling a bit to herself.

“And if you need a tour of the campus, I could help you out! We’ve had about three tours in the intervening days between orientation and today, so it shouldn’t be hard to remember, you know? But yeah, if you want, I can help you get to all of your classes for the day, and then after I can give you your tour!”

@MarcelGalliard790 @Cmeriwether

Asuna looked at Tara, and then responded.

"That would be very Helpful, Thank you Thorn-san," Asuna responded as she took out her cell phone out of her bag, "I've been meaning to add a contact other than my Dad, Uncle, Shiori, and Tetsuya, so here."

Asuna had her cell phone set to a blank page in her contacts. She then handed it to Tara.

"If you receive a text from a 972 area code, it might be me, as my phone is on my mother's plan." Asuna explained.

She was hoping to add contact information for her new friends, as she knew if she tried to approach them, it'd be a bit hard for her, so this might help.

-------

"I'm fine, trust me, some of the animals were hurt, but my counterpart was helping with them. I'm learning about the Outside world as well," Cylia explained, "Thank you for being willing to help me with this."

Cylia's Elemental Cat had started wandering around the training area.

@Crazytrainer33 @Gold The Dragonite (Ori) @Clite of Dragonbow (Hazel)

Tara nodded gently as she took the phone that was handed to her in an elegant fashion, typing in a few digits on said phone. Her number. It was something so simple yet so liberating, being able to give out her number without some asshole interrogating her. She took a long and gentle sigh of relief, before handing back the phone. “Tara Thorn, I got the contact saved. Most people think my name is spelled some way different…” she laughed a bit…

She remembered a couple examples… Terra… Tarra… there was that one tile a substitute had written her name as Taerra… good times. Good times, in the world. “And hey, don’t worry, it’s just what a good person would do! Say, me and my cousin were planning on doing a small small hangout after school. You wanna join? Soul would have to make sure it was okay with that Loufe kid and Maia… but hey.” She shrugged. “And Marcel, I don’t think you can convince her, I’m sure she’ll get it down in the future…”

@Cmeriwether @MarcelGalliard790 ( @Gamingfan @wintersolstice just to see if they’re alive )

"Thanks." said Seth before stretching his fingers and tapping on the floor. Mira on the other hand, had her matchmaker brain going non-stop right now. "So Nerry's into boys. That means Seth has a chance!" Mira thought to herself. Seth noticed the massive smile forming on Mira's face and decided she should end the train of thought now before whatever she was planning was put into action that would probably involve a candlelit spaghetti dinner and a pair of handcuffs. "So, why don't we get back to training huh! That's the class we are indeed in!" said poorly hidden flustered Seth. Mira closed her water bottle and decided his poor older brother had enough torment for one day and got up. "Well I suppose we've had a long enough break. Nero, how good would you say you are with barriers by now?"

"Sure, thank you, Thorn-san," Asuna responded, "Nice to Meet you too, Cromwell-san, I was wondering about your powers as well."

Asuna disappeared in Tara's shadow then reappeared behind her, to which she walked back to where she was, "I speak English, Japanese and Spanish fluently, and am a second degree black belt in karate."

Steam then released out of her body, which covered the area around her.

------

Cylia had seen what Leo was talking about, Marcel and a girl she didn't know had been talking to a red haired girl seemingly of Japanese descent.

"Let's go," Cylia responded to Leo.

She walked over as her Elemental Cat had walked over to Asuna. She naturally called the cat back to her side, which then jumped on her shoulder.

"Hello, I am Cylia Darksbane, and this is Thunder Quack the Cat, she's not like ordinary cats."

@Crazytrainer33 @Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

“My powers huh? Heh.” Marcel paused and looked to Asuna. “Well. I guess it is. Unique to say the least.” Marcel paused as a red flame appeared in his hand. “But first.” Marcel paused as he removed the scarf around his neck. Some cuts were still there from the first day battle against Donald. “I suppose I should show.” Marcel paused as a red flame formed an aura around him. It covered the crimson haired demon. Black cracks could have been seen around the aura. Then a crash could be heard as the aura dissipated and Marcel in his unstable true demon, stood there. “This is our primary power when in combat.” Marcel and Zalthereon spoke in unison. From the feet up the form faded and the ashes floated around the air. No orange orange embers, just red embers. Marcel put his his scarf on and adjusted it. “Ash manipulation. The second power is when I can take ashes that I have made or some spare ashes and use them either to blind an opponent or use it offensively or defensively.” Marcel explained as the embers slowly surrounded him and died out. “Finally. Brimsoul. The energy matter that I use the most. Containing its crimson color, I can use it for offensive or defensive purposes.” Marcel spoke as two red spheres levitated in his hands. “The energy itself can also be manipulated.” Marcel explained slightly and then the energy attached to his hands. Slowly forming energy blades around his hands.
(@Cmeriwether )

Asuna had watched the power display, and was surprised about the demonic looking form and had a question.

"Let me guess you're possibly a Demon or maybe draconic?" Asuna responded, "Who are some ones to be careful of, so I know who not to accidentally steam up, Thorn-san, Cromwell-san, Darksbane-san, and who is that with you, Darksbane-san?"

Asuna had asked Cylia about Leo, who was probably trying to catch up to Cylia. Cylia was about to speak up when he arrived.

"It seems he already introduced himself."

Asuna would respond in Japanese as well.

"Kon'nichiwa, Asuna Ryūgetsu desu. Nihongo ga hanasete bikkuri shimashita." Asuna responded, "I speak English and Spanish as well, Leo-san, Marcel-san, Tara-san, and Cylia-san."

Asuna was getting used to the group, and had a question, "Can anyone else speak a language other than English?"

@Crazytrainer33 @MarcelGalliard790 @Cryronn the Mudkip

After taking a bit of procrastination outside the nurse's office due to a bit of stubborn headed attitude, and then quickly changing his mind once he saw a security camera staring at him, Max quickly scurried along back to his class, healing from his wounds after battling a lightning transforming dragon, but what else is new, apparently smoke as Max then made a Clone of himself next to him as they both made a, less than optimal entrance into the classroom, screaming.

"Here's Maxy!"

@Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel paused for a moment before responding. “I speak a couple of languages. One I am probably the best in. French.” Marcel paused and cleared his throat. “Je connais cela et deux autres langues. Mais le français est l'endroit où je brille vraiment le plus Asuna. Complètement fluide, et pas de trip ups.” Marcel spoke in French. With a slight smile at the end. Then Max came out of nowhere with his obscene intro. “Oh great: and now he’s here.” Marcel spoke under his breath.
(@Cmeriwether @Shamaniac231
@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Asuna almost jumped into the air, literally, her steam fired by accident into Max's face, as she then attempted to calm down as best as she could, she was feeling stuffy, and remembered she had a gi on under this yukata, she'll drop it later, after this class, but for right now she loosened the obi on it a little. She looked around to find a red haired boy who had shouted.

"Anata wa doko karatomo naku dete kite, watashi o odoroka semashita, motto chūi shite kudasai." Asuna responded, "Jikai wa son'nani ochitsukanaideshou."

Cylia was dumbfounded at first, but then heard the obscenely loud introduction, her Elemental Cat jumped nine feet in the air and landed on her feet. Thunder Quack disappeared as she wildshaped into a bear. She placed herself between Leo and this new guy.

"What do you want!?" Cylia snarled.

She was on alert as the noise had startled her cat Elemental.

@Crazytrainer33 @Shamaniac231 @Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790

Even though he had this insane feeling that involved wanting to annoy, talk to Marcel and get to try to be his friend more, he nodded slowly, kicking the ground and putting his hands in his pockets, he didn't wanna have to get into another fight involving personal space involving one's privacy, so he decided to at least for now, be alone for a bit, beginning to walk away from the party.

"Yeah, I get it, I'll go."

@MarcelGalliard790 @Cmeriwether