• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Alexis timidly nodded and looked to the others around the group. Once making eye contact with Marcel. She quickly looked away and then to Cylia and Asuna. “S-So of y-your the one behind the steam.” Alexis spoke timidly to Asuna. Alexis timidly turned to “T-Then what are y-your abilities.” Alexis spoke the same way to Cylia.
(@Cmeriwether )

Marcel noted that something was off about Alexis. He knew that Alexis was good at keeping eye contact. ‘She can keep eye contact with Cylia and Asuna, but why not me?’ Marcel thought to himself as he pondered more. ‘Doku hasn’t been here in a little while too. I wonder if Alexis knows. I’ll figure it out after a response from those two.’ Marcel continued to ponder.
(@Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crystal1302 ((Maybe returning?)) )

Damon had taken notice of things as Cylia spoke up, he grabbed Alexis's hand in an attempt to calm her down when he saw she was nervous.

"Hi Leo, I am Damon Felix, Half Blue Dragon."

"I am a Druid, I can command plants, wildshape into animals, can currently do Red tailed Hawk, Stellar's sea eagle, Resplendent Quetzal, Siberian Tiger, Kodiak Bear, Australian Tiger Beetle, Salmon, Anaconda, Goliath Bullfrog, Emu and Northern Huntsman Spider." Cylia explained, "I can also summon Elementals, but it seems to be two at a time and of the same element."

Asuna responded, "Hello, Alexis-San, Damon-san, I am the one causing the steam, Marcel-san, are you lost in thought?"

Damon whispered into Alexis's ear, "Be careful, okay, I don't know how he will react, I will protect you if it goes wrong."

@MarcelGalliard790 @Crazytrainer33 @Gold The Dragonite

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis nodded and looked to Marcel. Realizing that it was time to confess. ‘He can protect me. I know he can. But. Why do I still feel hesitance.’ Alexis thought to herself softly.

Marcel snapped back to reality when Asuna mentioned his name. “Oh! Sorry. But yes I was. Something was just bugging me. Alexis.” Marcel spoke and Alexis snapped her attention to him. “Why did you so quickly lose eye contact with me, but still maintained it with Cylia and Asuna?” Marcel spoke and the two began to talk

“I-I cannot say.” “Yes you can. You clearly have a reason. No need to hide it now.” “Marcel I can’t!” “I know you can. Now speak the truth that you are hiding.” Marcel had approached her but still a little bit away from her. “Marcel. Please. Don’t do this now.” “I helped you in the past. Your situation at our past school with that boy. I helped you. Yet you never re-payed me. Now I suggest that you do it now.” “Marcel! She said that she didn’t want to tell you.” Lucien intervened.

Alexis snapped, pushing Damon back with one arm. She walked towards Marcel until she was in front of Marcel’s face “Fine! You wanna know so badly then! Here you go! Your princess? your duchess? The one you call your lover Doku? Well.” Alexis paused and let out a little chuckle. “She left! She left the school and will never return here again!” Alexis yelled at Marcel and to admit. Marcel and Lucien were both taken aback by this.
(Continuation in the next post
@Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crystal1302 )

Last edited:
Damon walked forward and immediately placed an arm between Alexis and Marcel, his large right wing fully outstretched. He gave a look to Alexis to calm down, and a look to Marcel to not try anything. His eyes were Electric blue. His mouth was sparking ridiculously again.

"Alexis, calm down, please, as I had gotten out of the nurse's office, she helped me there, I had seen her conversing with a Strange figure, the figure knew her, and her past, Marcel, he had two scythes, and wore some strange outfit, he had appeared on Reginald tower, when they talked." Damon explained, "Alexis, can you tell him who you encountered, I don't know his name."

Cylia scooped up her Elemental and whispered to Leo, "Let's take a few steps back."

Asuna immediately steamed up, "Any one who is not Damon-san or Lucien-san, get back, now!"

She took several steps back. If this Damon was the one that the blue fisted kid got his scars from, she had no chance.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien bolted away and towards the group of Cylia and Leo. “Didn’t know she could lose her cool like that. She normally acts like how she did when she talked to you Cylia, and Asuna.” Lucien explained to Leo and Cylia.
(@Crazytrainer33 @Cmeriwether )

Alexis had shaking breaths. “Damon no. Don’t electrocute him.” Alexis spoke trying to make sure he didn’t fry Marcel. “Yeah. The figure had a hood, two scythes, and knew me. Your. Y-Your.” Alexis spoke as she was still a bit shaky after her mini outburst. “Your Reaper! The Death! The descendant of the Death Horsemen written so long ago. One of the four apocalypse horsemen descendants. The Death General.” Alexis spoke shaky but with still a wee bit of anger.

Marcel was lost for words. His death General betraying him by showing up without a command, his Duchess Doku leaving the school. It was too much for him. He got on his knees, Dead silent. As silence consumed the area, Marcel spoke. “N-no. That’s not true. You are lying. Doku wouldn’t leave. That. That’s preposterous, Right?” Marcel looked up on the brink of tears. Alexis turned her head slightly with a less-than reassuring look on her face. Marcel looked through the steam to try and see Lucien’s shadow. His head turned slightly as well.
(Finishing up in the next post.)
(@Cmeriwether @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crazytrainer33 )

"Leo, stay put, please, we'd be hurt and possibly electrocuted." Cylia responded.

Asuna kept an eye on Marcel, with her trying to see if she could get some help. She started around the room, and steamed as she did.

"I won't, for now, Alexis, if he snaps, I'll intervene on your safety," Damon responded, looking at Alexis for one moment before turning back to Marcel, "For now stay behind my wing, okay, I don't want you to get hurt."

He turned from Marcel to Alexis.

"Doku was the shy girl who sat next to Marcel, correct, Alexis, something must of happened that forced her to leave," Damon responded, "Trust me, I've had that happen to me with one of the three, after I broke up with her, she left the school on other stuff, Marcus had to restrain me so I wouldn't transform then and there."

Damon then turned back to Marcel, his wing remained where it was, but the sparking calmed down to a crackle. Damon looked saddened, but he knew what would happen if Alexis got hurt.

@Crazytrainer33 @MarcelGalliard790 @Gold The Dragonite

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel slowly got up. “Crying is for the weak.” Marcel spoke up on a serious tone. “Crying shows the weakness of a person. I’m not showing my weakness. I’m better than that.” Marcel spoke up as he shook a little bit. Extending his wings out, a 13 inch wingspan of crimson wings could be seen. “I swear, On you and Damon, Alexis. I will make sure my reaper General is punished severely for arriving without me knowing. I’ll put him at an inch to his life.” Marcel spoke seriously and with sharp red eyes through the steam. “Tis unfortunate that Doku left. I’ll make sure to remember her well. Also, Drop your guard Electro (Marcel’s nickname for Damon). I don’t plan on laying a hand on her. That would be a repentiful crime to lay a hand on a female, if you are not in combat, of course.” Marcel spoke again “Asuna, you can lower your steam now. I’ll be fine.” Marcel finished, clearing his throat afterwards.

Alexis was surprised about Marcel’s reaction. “Why are you so calm? This is a heartbreak, not a time for your own glorified Martyrdom.” Alexis spoke sharply.

“Simply put. I knew this was an outcome. Pestilence let me know ahead of time on his prediction last night. I owe him. Now. Back to our discussion. If you two are dating.” “We are! But why should that concern you?!” “You clearly haven’t been open with him enough to call it a relationship so far.” Marcel spoke and walked through the steam towards Lucien
(@Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crystal1302 )

"I'll deal with you later, don't even think about hurting her." Damon responded to Marcel, his arm went down, and so did his wing, he turned to Alexis, "I figured out when you were talking with The Death General that you knew Marcel, and possibly he was an ex-crush, it would Be a similar situation if one of my other exes showed up, I was about to transform and take a bite out of him when he said something about silencing you."

Asuna stopped steaming and walked over to Marcel, whispering, "You okay, it seems like you two knew each other."

Cylia looked over to Lucien.

"He seems pissed off," Cylia whispered to Leo and Lucien.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel decided to open up about himself. Marcel walked over to the group. Loosening himself a little bit so he wasn’t sounding so serious during the discussion. “I should go first.” Marcel spoke calmly and collected. “I was born into a royal family. The Cromwells. So was my brother, but nowadays. He doesn’t want anything to do with that. He’s always about his tech, and whatever. My father, the king, saw great potential in me when I was younger. I didn’t even know at that time the powers that I have today.” Marcel paused and looked to the group.

“I picked up multiple instruments, Violin and Organ being my two main ones. But then my life would change when I was younger.” Marcel spoke and got a slight bit serious going on.

“One day, oh that fateful day, I was thrown up against my friend, Samael, he excelled in combat using powers and scythes. I was losing a lot and then, It happened. I awoken the demon within, I wouldn’t know that until later on. But being a little kid, with no control over his power. Tragedy had begun.” Marcel spoke and shuddered a little bit. “I had tore out his left eye. Without an ounce of remorse. Oh gosh, The haunting screams still exists inside my head.” Marcel spoke and then paused. He regained himself as he continued.

“I was nearly executed that day. The three overlooking lords. They assist the king, however they tried to have me executed against my father’s will. They had a large scale combat and my father won. I was spared for something that should not have happened.”

“Later on down the line. I was enrolled at a school. I met my best mates, Lucien included. Then the issues of Alexis’s first relationship began. I’ll have her go more in-depth on that one. But, on the second to last day of school. Me and Samael fought in the last battle of the year. I will admit, I was brash and overconfident back then. So I thought that would be easy. Heh. Boy was I wrong.”

Marcel recalled his memories and had begun to explain. “Me and him were the top two. But, he had more speed back then compared to me. I was going in for a block. But he faked me out and did a cross slash across my face. I nearly lost my vision that day. I was able to keep one eye with perfect vision, the other? Well.” Marcel spoke and lifted the lock of hair over his left eye. The x-shaped scar could be seen all the way up into the starting roots of his hair. The left eye was pale white, like when Lucien had his blindfold down. He turned and also showed Asuna. “But that’s all about me on the surface.” Marcel spoke solemnly and waited for potential responses.
(Rambling in this post. But lore is lore.)

Damon had listened to Marcel, keeping an eye on the royal, and explained more of his history, "I was nearly lynched when I was younger, I fought the other top students, all Eighth graders, as a seventh grader, and won four on one, I still fear losing control like I did that day, if you snapped, I would have tried to stop you. There was a day like this one for me, and Marcus, the only other member of the top five not to be expelled, had to restrain me with his extreme super strength, he can pick up an adult Dragon with some difficulty. Other than that, I've fought four muggers, one an anatismancer, one a cryomancer, one a felimancer, and lastly I've fought a warlock before. The warlock was the only one somewhat threatening, he actually left a scar on my ex, and mentally scarred the mayor of the next town over. Whenever I lost control, my friend Omar would use his Wall ability to allow me to regain control, it beefed his wall ability to the point that he became the number four support student in the nation, I am the strongest student from the state of Alaska, and ranked in top one hundred nationally, according to my previous principal."

Asuna had seen his eye, it was similar to Lucien's, but this was a surprise, she took in what Marcel had said. He was a royal of the family Cromwell, and was nearly executed because of his power.

"Holy crap, that power seems scary, My uncle is one you would want to run into to help hone Power, apparently from what I've been told, he is number nine in takedowns in Japan, he's helped several heroes hone in the control of their powers, including a young man who had hellfire as his power, my steam myself left me marks, I have burn scars on my arms, legs and chest from overuse, and Burnout is hard to control."

Cylia listened to everyone, and had nothing to say at the moment, as she kept an eye on things.

"Let's listen, and be ready."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel paused and let Damon and Asuna speak. He heard something from Asuna about scars. “I see we share something in common.” Marcel spoke up as to try and calm all the tension in the group.

Lucien went next. “I mean. The only noteworthy thing about my was my blindness is from a birth defect in my genetic code. But either than that, an elf who has the ability to create swords.” Lucien explained a little bit about himself.

“The death General was not an old crush of mine. I didn’t know about the horsemen generals until the last day of school. But, the guy who hurt me was not the best. His name was Jack and he was popular to start with. He did contribute to the relationship during the beginning. However, he would, metaphorically speaking, shed that side of him away. He would use me for errands and to take his aggression out on. I remember one day, Marcel and his crew were walking past and saw him doing his usual ‘Do my errands or be my power punching bag for the day.’ Spiel. Then Samael immediately came in and said word for word.” Alexis paused as to try her best Russian accent.

“‘Respect the lady. If I see this behavior again, Me and Marcel will not hesitate to put you six feet under. Got that?’ So. He didn’t do it for a while. At least, while they weren’t around. I tried to blood bind him one time, but it broke. I didn’t have that much control back then. But he continued and one day, he messed up.” Alexis paused and smiled a little.

“That boy had it coming to him. Marcel and his crew walked past again. And he forgot what Samael told him to do, or he might have done it for spite. Knowing him, it was for spite. And thus, Marcel and Samael beat him to a pulp. He didn’t die, of course. But he did learn his lesson. After that, I told him we were done.” Alexis paused again.

“That’s why I didn’t have a relationship until today. I couldn’t trust anyone after him.” Alexis shuddered a bit hoping Damon would be there for her.

Damon had listened to Alexis explain, his mouth sparked ridiculously again after hearing what had happened, "That Jack was a jerk, if we had met, he would be six feet under, well, only an arm or a leg of him, I just hope we don't cross paths, ever."

Damon was referring to Jack when he said that, then turned to Alexis, "If I ever try that, Marcel is allowed to call his buddies on me, I will protect you from anything like that, let me know if something like that happens again."

Now the more draconic instincts were acting up, he was concerned. He took Alexis's hand, in the hopes she would calm down from her shuddering.

Asuna looked at Marcel, as she rolled up the gi sleeves, burn scars could he seen.

"These are the scars from overuse, I've got some on my chest and legs as well."

Asuna looked at the group, happy she actually had people to talk to.

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis calmed herself. “Geez. This is the only way I could have vented about that situation. Heh. It’s still good that I had got that out of my system.” Alexis spoke calmly. “Does anyone else have anything to throw out there?” Alexis asked the other two who were quiet in the group.

“Huh. That is a lot.” Marcel spoke as he saw the overuse scars in Asuna’s arms. ‘Something about her, I don’t know what. But she seems amazing.’ Marcel thought internally as he snapped his attention back to the other two, Leo and Cylia.
(Short filler post for Lore.)
(@Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 )

"My isn't tragic as your guys.", he said without the heartless intention. "I lost my real parent due to a freak accident at their jobs. My parent's friend took me in. They gave me the same love as my parent does. I went to private school but that school had a hierarchy. The strongest on the top of the prymid and the weakest on the bottom.", he said as his expression change as he realized it is more tragic than he remembered. "I been considered the weakest and been bullied for those year. It got to a point I almost got murder by those students. I got rescue by a lady. That lady became my mentor and taught me how to fight." He said with a slight smile. "She shaped me to who I am. After months training under her I destroyed the school hierarchy. I decided to become a hero to protect the one in need", he said. He chuckled a bit."I developed a habbit of trying stronger opponents because of her", he added.
@Cmeriwether @MarcelGallliard790

"Leo, it sounds similar to what I went through, except I was the top of the chain, and those immediately below me did that kind of stuff, especially messing with my friend Omar, they eventually targeted me, sending the muggers, and we clashed in a devastating way at the middle of their final year, Karl got held back due to other things, I devastated them four on one, three were expelled, and Marcus actually got along with me after they were out of his hair. The three that followed are still there, they were sixth-graders at the time."

Damon had been explaining, he looked around, now that things have calmed down. He then looked at Alexis.

"Are you better now?" Damon asked out of pure concern for his girlfriend.

Asuna explained, "They have appeared in other places, but I can't really show those ones."

Cylia kept an eye on the group. She took in what was said, and had no response yet.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel nodded to Asuna. “I understand that. It’s all good anyways. I got that out of my system and am ready to move forward.” Marcel told her as he was confident to move forward. ‘If I dwell on the past, it’ll haunt me for as long as I exist.’ Marcel thought to himself as he hoped to learn more about Asuna as well

Alexis took a couple of deep breaths and nodded. “Yeah. I got everything out of my system. I’m alright.” Alexis spoke calmly and collected. “Now. Are you alright? Cause. I would like to learn a bit more about being a dragon.” Alexis spoke with a little bit of blush on her face.
(@Cmeriwether )

Damon looked at Alexis, "I'm ready to teach, so most Draconic creatures can be really scary, like my dad, as my mom explained, was a blue Greatwyrm, a dragon older and bigger than ancient. I think his name was Krillix, Northern End. Most Dragons have a hoard of some sort. My dad's is in a cave near a place with sand, my particular species of dragon likes sand, a lot, I have five half-sisters, a couple of them are eight hundred plus years old. From what I know, objects or people close to the dragon, the dragon is highly protective of, as my dad's hoard and our home have his allies guarding the area around them. No one messes with us, the last people who tried to rob our home in Chicken, Alaska, got fried. People don't generally mess with Dragons because of that. If something happened to you outside of a controlled situation, like class, I may transform, as I said, I devastated four on ones, and was named the most powerful middle school student in the State of Alaska."

Damon admitted he was one of the Fifty Elites, determined when they examined them for school placement, and his Elite status was confirmed when he devastated Karl the Blue-fisted in the tiebreaker.

"So my history, my mom is from Dallas and my dad is from Kyoto, the met in London eight years before they had me, my brother was born a year later, they got married, I was born a few years down the road, my parents divorced when I was five and I have had a passport since I was seven, once everything had been resolved after an issue, I have dual citizenship in the United States and Japan, when Tetsuya had seen the list of dorms, he noticed a last that sounded familiar to him, but I kept it on the down low, I fought a Karl the Blue-fisted in the end of year tournament, oneshotted me, he'd lose in the final round after fighting the Elite for Texas, a Half Storm Elemental named Felicity, she shocked him in the fist. I was late due to Jetlag, from flying from Kyoto to Dallas to Portland then got here. I am nowhere near the most dangerous student in a state."

Asuna looked at Marcel, "I told you about myself a little, if you want, you can tell me about yourself."

@MarcelGalliard790

Cylia kept an eye on the situation, then whispering to Leo and Lucien.

"I hope that Maxy kid doesn't ruin this."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel cleared his throat and slowly approached Asuna. “Well. There is one thing that I have been called before arriving here.” Marcel paused and spoke again. “The demon of Vermont. I managed to outrank so many others because of my inert power. The only match I ever lost was the one in which I almost went blind because of Samael. When he delivered that X-slice, I wasn’t at all prepared for it. I was lucky to come out with both eyes, just one with better vision than the other. But. That is cool that you have Dual citizenship. I’m actually from Britain as well. I grew up in London but moved to Vermont before I went to my middle school. I miss those misty forests a little bit. But I know I’ll be able to go and visit sometime soon.” Marcel explained to Asuna with a bit of sympathy towards the end.

Alexis nodded, she slightly understood what Damon had mentioned. Just still a bit confused on a couple of things. “So. What does that mean? Like the whole top student of a state. Did you go through like a tournament for each school or what?” Alexis asked as her curiosity was peaked about that point in his story.
(@Cmeriwether )

"Each school submitted their top eight students in each grade, there were sixty-four schools in the state, so a five hundred and twelve person tournament, each grade had one of these, it took a week to determine the winner, I was the only one from my school in the seventh grade tournament to get past the round of two hundred and fifty six. I devastated almost every opponent, except my semifinal opponent, she was tough, but I won by ringout, the rest, even the finalist, were knocked out. The three winners fought battle Royale to find the true strongest amongst the state, which was me, people were surprised that our little school walked away with two Elite titles for grades, and the overall elite title. People were jealous, and girls started flirting with me and Karl more after that, although I only dated two of the girls, again ruined by muggers. As such, I closed myself off for a bit, until I met the last ex-girlfriend, you may have seen her sister around, we dated three months, mayors, mugging, and archangels, along with my concern for the girl's safety, ended that one. It's usually my concern for the girl's safety that makes me break up with them, but you, are one I hopefully don't have to do that with."

Damon explained a lot of what had happened during the tournament.

-----

Asuna listened to Marcel, as she looked with concern, it was scary, "I've met the overall elite for the States of Texas and Wyoming, alongside California, a Travis who could summon naval ships at will, he was a year younger than us though, and Marcel, I've heard very little from a student in my middle school that relocated from there. The craziest fight I ever had was versus a werewolf, but said werewolf was the most polite werewolf I've ever met."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noted what Asuna had mentioned. ‘Sounds a little bit like Loufe. But then again. I’m probably wrong so.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked around to Lucien and then to the others. “Well. I can say I’m the representative of the state of Vermont. So. There’s that. But either than that. It’s still great to know a lot about you all. But. I do have to politely ask.” Marcel paused as he turned to Cylia. “You were the only one that didn’t share. So may I ask. Is there anything that we can know about you?” Marcel asked calmly and patiently.

Alexis remembered something. “Yeah. That does now sound familiar!” Alexis spoke a slight bit happy. “The school me and Marcel went to was in Vermont. Marcel, Samael, Lucien, and four of Marcel’s friends were a part of the eight selected. Jack was but. Ugh. Hate him.” Alexis explained to Damon. “Marcel was the chosen one for Vermont’s elite. He nearly lost to Samael. I remember that he was bleeding, a lot. But he still managed to knock him out and secure the win.” Alexis explained to Damon.
(@Cmeriwether )

Leo walked toward Asuna. "Well California had one representative less. I was supposed to be the eighth member." He sighed with disappointment. "The reason why is because I destroyed their heriarchy and the students boycotted in order not to participate", he said as he began to rubbed his neck. "Guess they didn't want to be outshine by someone who does not have super powers", he added.
@Cmeriwether @MarcelGalliard790

Last edited:
There was a loud ringing noise, as the bell for the day rung throughout the school.

Soul noticed, perking up as he had just been tying his shoes. His blue hair hung down at the sides of his face, slowly falling atop his ears as he stood up from the crouched and hunched position, placing a hand on the back of his neck and making a small huff. Slowly, he strode over to the small lobby area beside the field, and snatched up his bag from the floor, hoisting it over his shoulders. He calmly adjusted the zipper to his jacket hoodie, and slid on a pair of gloves, covering his cosmological hands...

He looked around the field and lobby... a lot of people with really interesting and impressive powers... he hoped they all would give him a good challenge... though he couldn't shake the feeling that something off-putting had... happened in his brain when that bell went off. He reached a hand up to his mouth as he thought, striding out of the class in order to make it to Geography. His blue eyes flicked a little, as he searched each and every Locker number, until he found his own. 1069... nice. He checked his schedule on his phone, having forgotten his copy at the dorm, and thanking his past self to high heavens that he took the emergency pic. He found his locker input code, which he put in, and reached a hand into the now open locker, grabbing his geography textbook, and holding it between his upper arm and his torso.

---

"Barriers? I'd say I'm at least... halfway decent with them by now." Nero commented, as he heard the bell go off. He turned to the two siblings, and made a small chuckle... at least he could give them one thing- the two were quite a comical duo to watch. Nero adjusted one of his earrings, before turning to the exit. "...so then, you guys wanna walk to class with me? I'm planning on stopping by my locker, I stuffed my whole damn bag in there before coming here, cuz I didn't realize they'd have, like, a gym locker situation going on. I got locker 1356, so I hope that's not too out of the way for you guys." Nero seemed oddly calm and casual, without his normal teases or jabs. Seems he was in a good mood.

"...oh yeah, I was actually thinking of ditching school during lunch to grab like, some pop-tarts from the convenience store just off campus. Wanna come with?"

@Crystal1302

Tara looked at the forming group around Asuna, looking down at her own body. She was certainly up there as one of the most physically fit of all the classmates... but the more she looked at herself, the more she realized that her power was... just a one-trick pony... her lips twisted into a small purse for a moment... before she shook off the impending feeling of doom. She walked up behind the steam girl, and wrapped an arm around her back, part of which was an exercise to get her confidence back up. "Hey there! Class just ended! Want to walk with me to our next class? I mean, I'm free and stuff! And I did promise I'd show you around the place, so Tara Thorn's gonna put on her tour guide persona~!"

Her face was a massive grin, and it was only kinda now that anyone looking at her could see that she had a bit of a fang going on in her mouth. Not at all vampiric, and it was only on her left top canine, but it was definitely there. Tara, awaiting a response, gently unfurled her arm from Asuna's back, gently shifting her weight from foot to foot, her ponytail swaying with her. Secretly, beneath her sweatpants, she had her legs completely tense, as berserk energy ran through them. If they were exposed, her legs would be emitting an eerie yellow glow... partly her anxiety about meeting a new person that she though she'd really jelled with, and partly because- "...whadda you say?"

@Cmeriwether

"Well if you're ok with the barriers then why don't we-" Mira was cut off by the school bell ringing loudly through the school. "Well there goes that idea," Mira said. Mira dug through her pocket and pulled out a folded up schedule. "Well my locker is...1742. Wow, how many students go to this school?" Seth pulled out his own. "1743. Hmm. Put siblings next to each other. I'm not sure if that's a good move or a really bad one." "Nonsense, big brother. It's not like putting our lockers together means we'll end up fighting another mother that has turned into a gorilla." "I swear every time I remember that day it gets weirder and weirder for me." Mira turned to Nero at his request. "Sure Nerry. We wouldn't mind walking with you. It looks like our lockers are at least kinda close to the Geography. Worst comes to worst and we almost get lost, we have a big "GP-Seth" ready to go!" "And you call my puns torture." "It's because they are. Mine are actually decent." "Too bad they're so un-punny" Mira took a breath about to retort, but due to the limited amount of time to get to the next class they had, she decided against it and said "We'll finish this later." "Any time Mira." At the prospect of leaving school during lunch Mira stopped to think. After a few seconds she said: "Under normal situations, I'd say no without a second thought, but if it's just during lunch and we can get back on time, then I suppose it would be fine. You Seth?" "I'm fine with it honestly. Beats eating lunch alone" "Y'know you could try meeting new people you know." "Interesting argument, but alas I have a retort: No" "Ok Nerry, we have two "yes"s. We'll meet you at the scho gate during lunch. Just letting you know if we come back to school late I'm telling the Principal you took me hostage. Not risking my perfect attendance record since elementary school. Anyway we have to go change, meet you at your locker!" Mira waved goodbye while Seth did a two finger salute as they both walked off towards the locker room.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel heard the bell ring and was ready to leave. He checked his phone and his picture to remember his locker. Number 1666 was his locker. “Hey Asuna. Swing by my locker before the next class. Mine is 1666. I’ll see you later.” Marcel spoke and waved bye for the time being. He extended his wings and flew out of the class and towards his locker.
(@Cmeriwether )

Lucien nodded. “Well. That concludes it. Let’s get going.” Lucien already had his paper in his pocket. “I’ll ‘see’ you all in the next class.” Lucien jested and glided off towards his locker.

Porco quickly walked past and went towards his locker. 1404. Unfortunately not Porco’s favorite number of 404. ‘It’ll be alright. I wonder. Is what Alexis said true? Did Doku leave and is my brother really heartbroken?’ Porco thought to himself as he kept walking towards the lockers

Alexis was the last to go. “Come on Damon. Hopefully we have lockers next to each other.” Alexis spoke holding his hand. “Also, I don’t want to be late either.” Alexis commented slightly joking.
(@Cmeriwether )

"Thank you, both of you," Asuna responded, "Tara can you show me the lockers before class, Marcel said for me to meet him there."

The User of Steam Engine calmed down, and was waiting for a response.

-------

Damon Felix had felt a hand in his own and looked to see Alexis, and slightly blushed, as he responded.

"Me too," Damon responded, "Let's get Going as well."

--------

Cylia had heard the bell and looked at Leo, giving a warm smile as she gave a wave.

"The next class is about to start, let's get Going!"

The Cat Elemental walked up to Leo, acting much like a cat as the Elemental meowed, and pointed towards Cylia.

-----

"Uhh, Dominic, The bell Rang, we need to get going," Ariana was still red, but it was barely showing.

The young half angel prepared to head for the next class as her wings popped out, allowing her her to fly at a low height to get to class.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790 @Crazytrainer33 @Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel slowed his flight and eventually landed feet first on the ground. Within the lines of lockers, he noticed one of his own rivals. Soul Toran. “Hey Soul! How have you been mate?” Marcel asked his rival as he wanted to open more of a conversation with him. Marcel didn’t know what was going on with him. But he knew it was the best. He felt a slight bit mature. Knowing the departure of his own sunshine had changed him. Maybe for the better. “So. Anyone new you may have met mate?” Marcel asked calmly.
(Filler for the most part.)
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Well it seemed it was time for the next class, Zack and Zoey worked to get their things as Zack sighed. That little stay at the office prevented him from exploring the space at the gym, but he had helped someone who needed it so he had no regrets. Zoey had a more...eventful period with Jude and a taste of restrained action. She only hoped she could keep up that restraint as she adjusted to the new year.

Both prepared to move to the next class, curious what else had been in store for the siblings on their first day.

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien glided slowly and hoped that Cylia and Leo would hopefully catch up. ‘Something about Cylia is really cool. She seems cool.’ Lucien thought to himself. Lucien also slight blushed at that thought point. ‘Anyways. Seems Marcel is serious about dealing with Death.’ Lucien thought to himself but then he slowed to a walk.

Alexis nodded. “Hey Asuna. If you want, you can come with us to the lockers.” Alexis had offered to Asuna. “I wouldn’t mind. What about you Damon?” Alexis turned her head to Damon for the question.
(@Cmeriwether )

Last edited:
Dominic nodded and then followed Ariana to the next class.

Meanwhile Hazel and Jude walked there themselfs, Hazel seemed to be still excited to go for next class while Jude honestly didnt seem as eager, Maybe he knew what they had to do now and didnt like it a lot?

Dominic would be one of the first to reach the class, after him it would be Hazel and Jude at the end.

Last edited:
Tara pursed her lower lip as now Alexis had asked Asuna to join her on a walk to the lockers alongside Marcel... gosh... this girl really was chummy, huh? She probably had more chemistry with Alexis and Marcel anyway, so... gosh, what was she gonna do with herself. He ran her fingers through her hair, fastening her ponytail a little better, before walking over to the door. "Hey, you can go with Alexis and Dominic if you want, but I'm still gonna pass by Marcel's locker so... you can still join him there if you walk with me... it's up to you though..."

@Cmeriwether @MarcelGalliard790

Nero nodded in agreement, and would make sure the two got to class quickly enough. If worst came to worst, he could just copy someone with a speed boosting power from the streets, grab Mira's wrist and then fucking bolt. But whatever, he wasn't gonna hold them up anyway. He didn't really wanna be late after his first class period had already been a tardy anyway. He rubbed the back of his head as he gave his own mini finger salute, before turning tail and heading towards his locker. "..."

@Crystal1302

Soul suddenly perked up, and turned, Geography textbook in hand. He grinned, and made a small wave. "Hey Marcel, nice to see you again! It feels like it's been so long since our match at orientation! Either way, nah, not really! I haven't really talked to anyone, and it seems a lot of people have kind of settled into their own little cliques. I was planning on looking for Loufe or Maia to hang out, but those two don't look to be around at the moment unfortunately." Soul shrugged this off, and used his foot to shut his locker from behind him, softly yawning. "...man, I did some endurance training and I still feel sleepy."

@MarcelGalliard790

(Oh just gonna rq @Gamingfan @wintersolstice )

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled a bit and let out a little chuckle at Soul talking about being tired. “Heh. That’s interesting. Anyways mate. I’m gonna chill here and wait for Asuna to come. Maybe Lucien, but it depends on what he’s doing currently.” Marcel commented afterwards and then gave one more comment. “You go and look for your roommates, See ya at class mate.”
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan @wintersolstice )

Lucien decided that he was in too much of a rush. He stopped and waited for the others to hopefully come. ‘I don’t know if what I am feeling is a crush or not. But if it is. Then I don’t mind it at all.’ Lucien thought to himself as he slowly walked more.

Seth and Mira after both changing continued their little pun debate, Mira paused as they were hopelessly lost. They were currently in the late 1800s and neither the signs nor school map seemed to be any help. Mira however was correct about the GPSeth strategy as Seth was able to relatively quickly locate Nero's locker. On the way there someone caught the siblings' eyes a bit. They had never met this person. Now this wasn't the interesting part the part was that the boy wearing the blindfold had a very similar reading to Marcel's generals. He wasn't sure how because last time Seth checked there were only four horsemen of the apocalypse but maybe that was just a coincidence and they weren't limited to just four. Mira decided to approach the boy. "Hi, my name's Mira and this is Seth, Do you know Marcel by any chance?"
(@MarcelGalliard790 )

MarcelGalliard790

“Um. Yeah. Do you know Doku? If so then you will be a bit saddened to hear that she left. Not giving Marcel the time to hear the news that she left. So you know. There’s that.” Lucien explained to the two. “Lucien Béchalot. Elven Swordcaster here.” Lucien introduced as he uncovered his ears from his hair. “I was gonna go to my locker which is actually next to Marcel’s so. You know. If you want to come with you can.” Lucien spoke to the two calmly.
(@Crystal1302 )

Asuna looked at Alexis, "Sure."

Damon had kept an eye on Dominic, but he ignored him after he realized it was Ariana he was following. He kept with Alexis, still holding her hand.

"I wouldn't mind either, Alexis," Damon responded, "Hey Asuna, you mentioned a Karl the blue fisted, I know who the dragon was that he mentioned, my transformation."

Asuna was shocked to hear that.

"We can discuss later, let's get Going."

@MarcelGalliard790

Cylia walked along with Leo as the Elemental kept with Leo. She was sure Thunder Quack wouldn't normally do this, and kept an eye on the Elemental. She then wildshaped into a Tiger, walking along until she saw a set of large somewhat Metallic storage spaces.

"Are these lockers?" Cylia piped up.

@Crazytrainer33

-----

Ariana had been walking, or rather flying with Dominic, due to her knee, as they stopped by the Lockers and then went to class, taking a seat near the middle of the room. She gulped for Dominic's safety, she realized the teacher for this class, most people may think he was a killer of a teacher, but for Ariana, he was her maternal grandfather.

@Clite of Dragonbow (Dominic)