• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Provo calmly walked to his locker. Passed by soul and Marcel without a nod of attention. He put his combination in and opened his locker. Inside his locker were his textbooks and a small little stand. The flat circular side stood upward. He pressed a button on the front. A small green holographic version of Porco with a visor and a jagged line for a mouth. “Come on L.T. It’s time we get going.” Porco spoke as he swiped two fingers across the screen towards a small watch on his arm. LT was Porco’s own version of him to assist with statistics and other general information about his technology. Serving as his sort of assistant or informant. L.T. Had synced to the watch. After that Porco turned off the small device and grabbed his Geography text book. Closing his locker and putting the lock back on it. Porco had begun his walk to class.
(Porco stuff and return of LT.)
(@Cmeriwether @Crystal1302 @Crazytrainer33 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

"So you excited for this next class?" Zack asked, as for him it had been a bit hard to get excited for geography especially since it had come off the heels of a more physical class but he tried to not let his coming boredom show. Zoey seemed to have the opposite view as her hoodie rested over her mask.

"I-I think the class should be interesting, I am eager to learn more about places outside of our town..." Zoey mused, having been stuck largely in their hometown her whole life so this school stay and the possibility to learn more around her was something she desired. They followed Marcel and others as they moved to their next class.

Last edited:
"I'm fine, it's just," Ariana blushed heavily, "my knee is bothering me, and you've only been kind and helpful, did I worry you at all?"

The half angel had been remembering what her friends at her middle school felt and what she knew about it. She looked down and blushed more. She figured this was something but as to what, she hadn't figured out yet.

@Clite of Dragonbow

------

Damon looked to Alexis, "Let's go find our lockers, Asuna, Tara, we should get going."

Asuna headed out, "Tara, let's Go, I need you to help me."

Asuna headed to the door, waiting for Tara.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790
-----

Cylia looked up, "I believe my locker is number 468, and I will put the combination in."

Cylia wildshaped back into herself, and put the combination in, 44-26-56. The door opened as she put on a glove to not touch bare metal. She put her stuff in the locker, taking any needed supplies out of it, and then shut the locker.

"You ready for class?" Cylia asked.

@Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis shyly nodded. “Yeah. Let’s go.” Alexis spoke holding Damon’s hand a little bit. She slowly began to walk and try and catch up to Asuna a little bit as well. “Hopefully there isn’t going to be anymore drama today.” Alexis spoke under her breath as she continued to walk.
(Filler for many people to respond to my characters.)
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Crystal1302 @Cmeriwether )

Damon had slowed down and blushed a little bit when he noticed her hand in his. He kept his pace and whispered.

"I seriously hope I don't get into any more fights today, I do not need to possibly destroy the building in the process."

Asuna headed on, sending a text to Tara saying that she is headed towards the lockers.

Cylia looked to Leo, and saw the little Nanobot, as her Cat Elemental walked up to her, and climbed up her arm as the cat Elemental took a seat on her shoulder.

"Let's hurry to the next class, I've heard some rumors when I was a hawk that the next teacher's a killer."

@MarcelGalliard790 @Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel opened his locker and grabbed his textbook. He figured he would wait for Asuna in the meantime. ‘Well. The five are in there. Maybe I should wait for Lucien as well. Present his own as a welcoming gift for joining the generals.’ Marcel thought to himself as he kept his locker the slightest bit open.

Lucien would arrive shortly there after. “Hey Marcel. Seems we have lockers that are next to each other.” Lucien pointed out as his locker was 1665. “Indeed we do. But I do want to present you with something.” Marcel spoke and Lucien turned interested about what he had to say.

“The other four and their facial coverings were not the best. Death was a metallic covering of a knight’s helmet eye piece, War’s was a thing he made to cover his face. Then Famine and Pestilence’s were just fabric. So. I decided that they should get an upgrade. As well. As you getting your own.” Marcel explained as he reached behind his textbooks and felt the cold metal in the back. Pulling one of the five masks out.

A sticky note on the front read the name “
Bhastul Dreadmaul”. Marcel looked to Lucien and presented it to him. “Welcome to the Generals, Lucien Béchalot. Your name will be Bhastul Dreadmaul. The new name for the Death General.” Marcel spoke as Lucien grabbed and inspected the mask.

The exterior was cold and colored. Red had stained the cover of it. Inside the oval tag the top of his mask was an insignia. The same insignia present back on the first day. Lucien smiled as he opened his locker. He had a hook in his locker and put his mask on the locker wall.

Lucien grabbed his textbook and closed his locker. “So. No attire with it?” Lucien asked as Marcel closed his locker. The two began to walk and they conversed along the way. “Well. I’ll leave that to you. I’m not in control of what you choose to have for your outfit.” “So. What class are we off to now?” “I believe Geography. Just warning you. The teacher. Geez. I don’t know how to describe him.” “Is he bad?” “No. But he is a bit strict. But if you do what you need to do, and not be a pest then you’ll be fine.”
(@Cmeriwether )
(@Crazytrainer33 In case of Leo wants to talk to Lucien and Marcel.)

Tara grinned as she saw Asuna had invited her, dashing forward happily and skidding to a stop. She walked alongside the girl, re-fastening her ponytail, of which she was never seen again. “Aye, I’ll come along. You’re heading to see Marcel, right? Me and him have talked before, he’s the guy that my cousin beat up in a match.” She smirked a little, as she walked with Asuna to the lockers.

“Say, how’d you say your day is going so far? I mean, you’ve already had the ability to stretch out your legs and use your power and stuff! I’m just kinda dreading more normal classes, they tend to just eradicate my attention span, you know? I tend to have like, a steep decline in grades between anything active and anything… class work related.” Tara admitted… she wasn’t a very model student, kind of a jock-y tomboy overall. “Eh, I guess that’s why my last school called me a ‘Problem Child.’ I mean, like, fuck, you know? Don’t gotta go calling me names because I don’t like sitting around!”

@Cmeriwether

Soul laughed a little, stretching out his legs a bit as he leaned against his locker, letting his swaths of blue hair fall over the metal with a thunk. He held the books tight in his arms, making sure to keep them secure, since his gloves made his grip rather slippery, unfortunately. “See you at class, I guess. And no need to call me Mate or whatever, I’m perfectly fine with just being Soul! But hey, did you get the email by the way? It was talking about something that’s happening before the tournament in late November. It’s something about a… rugged training exercise in the nearby forest. Apparently, it’s a survival exercise, to hone our skills and get us… erm… accustomed to some of the harsher training the school does in the second half. Not very merciful, but I suppose this place is for the best of the best, right?” Soul commented, pointing to his phone, currently in his pocket.

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel did take note of what Soul mentioned and checked his phone. “Yeah. I did. Sounds like it is going to be interesting.” Marcel spoke as he then continued to walk with Lucien. Being a little bit away from Soul, Marcel spoke. “It sounds like training that me and the generals would have normally. Your first training session Lucien will be no different than that.” Marcel told him and Lucien had become a slight bit nervous.

Alexis nodded and smiled shyly. “I wouldn’t mind if you came with us Tara. It would be great to have a little bit more company.” Alexis spoke and then continued to walk to her locker.
(@Applebutter if you are ready)
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 )

"Minus almost getting lost, and Jetlag, I'm great-!"

"You mentioned a Karl the Blue-Fisted earlier, from what you said he got decimated against a half storm element, because honestly, he deserved it, he was a jerk and a bully when I knew him, is he still the same?"

"He's not a bully, but still a jerk, that blue fist hurts," Asuna explained.

"We understand, oh hi Tara," Damon responded, "Asuna and i apparently had a mutual rival, Alexis, darling, how close are we to lockers?"

@Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790

------

"Understood, Leo, see you in class, don't be late, please." Cylia responded to Leo before wildshaping into an Emu.

She ran at top speed through the halls passing Tara, Asuna, Damon, and Alexis.

"Sorry, I was told the next teacher's a killer!" The emu spoke as she sped off.

She then arrived in class and wildshaped into herself taking a seat and placing her stuff in another seat she intended for Leo.

@Crazytrainer33

-------

Mr Monaghan looked up from his desk to find his Granddaughter sitting next to a Wolfskin, he was honestly happy for her, as she would actually be trying to talk with a male. He then saw an emu, then realized that was probably the druid. He looked at his sheet and seen three additions magically add themselves, another Angel, interesting.

@-[ Just Vibin ]- @Applebutter

[Candy]

Previously Applebutter
“Hello Mr. Monaghan!” Gus smiled and waved as she trotted to her desk. She sat as she came close enough to jump onto the desk and slide into her chair with a thud. Her blonde hair went up and down as she sat making it look almost as if it was trying to yank out of her head. “So. What are we ‘gonna do?” Gus said with a dramatic, unnecessary sigh.

She turned and hung her black bookbag on the back of her chair, which she then unzipped to grab a recent book she was reading and stare at it in vain. “Ehh.” She said, dropping to back in with a grin. “Not much to do before class starts.” Gus muttered turning back towards the front of the room.

(I guess I did, Slightly, interact with @Cmeriwether )
/;/
Sappy slid in as quiet as his wings allowed him. Which, if he knew himself correctly, wasn’t as quiet as he had really wanted. He closed the white wings and dropped down, sliding into the nearest desk in the front. The fastest out of the room, the better.

“Perfect.. just before class starts.” He said, putting on a poker face.

| I was rushed with this, so it’s rather short. Better with a post right? |

Mr. Monaghan looked at Sappy intriguingly. His thoughts were as follows, 'It's not often I see a full Angel in a school like this, I'll have to talk with my brother Gabriel at some point.'

"Hello, Gus, make sure you have a seat, and be careful, there are some powerful people on their way here."

Ariana had seen wings slide into the room, she whispered to Dominic, "Hold on one moment."

"H-h-hi there, Are you angelic in any way?" Ariana asked, her confidence started going up, this was directed towards Sappy.

@Applebutter @Clite of Dragonbow

Leo scavenge deep to his bag found one of his uncomplete prototype. A pair of shoe that can make he go really fast. He checked his watch "Aw Crud". He quickly switched shoes. He began to sprint. His speed gradually increased. He was near the entrance of the class. He could not stop and led to sliding. He arrive in class in time. Took the shoes off quickly and threw out the window near the school fountain before it fully became ignited.

He look at the teacher and his face turned red. "I'm really sorry it was an incomplete prototype and could've done more harm than good", he explain.

He scanned the room and saw Cylia saved a seat for him. He walked toward Cylia. He smiled. "Thank you".
@Cmeriwether

Seemed some cliques were already forming with the class, and Zack hoped that he and Zoey could find some people to get close with as the day moved on. So Zack and Zoey seemed to mutually agree to split up as it were, and Zack moved as the group of Damon, Alexis, Tara and another girl...Asuna if he recalled correctly.

"Rivals huh? I envy your ability to pick up rivals." Zack said to Damon as he more or less tried to work his way into the conversation. "So pretty good first day so far huh?"

@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790

----------
Zoey seemed to take to a more familiar step as well, as she drifted over by Jude who seemed to be in a conversation with another girl and if her sharp ears had been right seemed concerned over something. Of which the vampire in hiding desired to know a bit of context towards.

"H-hey Jude....everything cool?"

@Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis was surprised when Zack made his arrival. “Well. You could say that. I suppose.” Alexis spoke softly as she had a slight smile on her face. Holding Damon’s hand, she blushed a little. “But yeah. We are right at the lockers. And. I don’t see him.” Alexis spoke looking over at the lockers. “Strange. He said he would meet you here.” Alexis pointed out.
(@Cmeriwether @Godjacob )

At the same moment, Lucien and Marcel walked more towards the class. “So. When it comes to being a general. Is it like a hard job? Or is it like being a normal person at times.” Lucien asked Marcel as they had made it into the room.

Walking in, Marcel looked at his elf friend and spoke. “No. Not at all Lucien. Being a general isn’t that hard of a job, it just requires a lot of focus. Also yes, you are sometimes treated like a normal person, but you also get the…..honor….of….” Marcel drifted his sentence as he looked away from Lucien, and then to the others in the room at that point. “Huh. I had thought it would be just us two in first.” Marcel spoke with a bit of nervousness in his voice. “Anyways.” Marcel said slowly. “You gain the honor because of your close relation to me and you insane power as well.” Marcel finished his sentence and took a seat with Lucien taking a seat to the right of him.
(@Applebutter @Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 )

[Candy]

Previously Applebutter
Sappy narrowed his eyes and blinked once or twice before looking at the girl who stood next to him. “Yes, actually. Pretty much a human and an Angel. If that’s what you mean.” He said looking at her and than at the teacher of the name Mr. Monaghan with a bit of a glare, once more turning back towards her.

He grinned a bit and showed off his white wings with a bit of a smile actually locked on his face. “Anyways, my name’s Sapphire Mason. But please just refer to me as Sappy or Sap.” Sappy said, rubbing his arm which was currently enclosed within the soft green sweater and multi-colored long sleeve underneath. “Anyways, why are you asking if I’m Angelic?” He had also asked, his curious hazel eyes scanning her.

(@Cmeriwether )

“I don’t think he actually stayed to wait for us, guys…” Tara laughed a little, rubbing the back of her head. “eheh, listen, I don’t know much about rivals or nothing. I’m just here to have a good time with some friends, you know? Get stronger along the way kinda deal. I mean sure, having a rival would make things interesting, but it’s not really my style, if you catch my words.” She then turned to Zack, who had agreed to her. She gave a big smile. “Heck yeah it’s been a good day! I got to punch a punching bag seventy times in ten seconds, that’s a record I think! It gets hard to count when you have approximately seven to eight punches being thrown out per second, ehe~”

@Cmeriwether @MarcelGalliard790 @Godjacob

“Helloooo classroom!”

Soul suddenly burst through the classroom doorframe, as the door was already open. As he landed, he left a bit of an ashy skid on the floor, steam billowing from his back, as what looked to be blue flames all along his back gently flickered out. He turned around, and kicked away the ash with his foot. “Sorry-“ he quickly apologized to the teacher, before kicking his legs over a table and landing in a chair, setting his books down on the table!

He turned to the girl next to him, one that he hadn’t seen before today right at this moment. He thought it would be prudent to introduce himself, so he cleared his throat and held up a hand to give a gentle wave. “Yo! How are you? My name’s Soul, how ‘bout you?” The peppy young man chimed, as he gently took off his gloves, revealing that the skin was see-through, and the inside of his hands was some sort of spectral, ethereal, cosmic void. He stuffed the gloves into his pocket. He would have worn them all class, but he knew this one would require him to write. “Tell me if I’m bothering you too much!”

@Applebutter

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

“Are we going to skip over what Marcel had mentioned though?” A voice spoke in the room. It was Porco, being one of if not the first person into the classroom. He stood up cleaning his glasses. “Clearly a new general has arisen and that went under the alert of everyone.” Porco paused before turning to Gus and Sappy. “You two don’t know about the generals. Which is a good thing. That is a rabbit hole that we need not go down.” Porco spoke one last time
(@Applebutter )

At that exact moment Porco was done, Lucien left the class. “I’ll be right back!” Lucien called before he left. He rushed back to his locker quickly. He did notice that the group of Damon, Asuna, and Alexis were arriving. ‘I suppose it is a good idea.’ Lucien thought to himself as he opened his locker and grabbed the metal mask from the hook. “No going back.” Lucien muttered under his breath.

Lucien walked back to the class, mask in tow. Once he entered he smiled confidently. “Yeah. I am a part of the generals now. I have the proof for it as well.” Lucien spoke and Porco was quick to walk over. Lucien presented the mask. “Ah. The fine metalworkers at home made five custom ones. One for the new Death General and for the other four generals.” Marcel spoke with a smile

Porco noted the colors. A mostly dark gray mask with red splotches more towards the sharper points on the mask. The indent of their royal insignia was present on the oval. “I see some motif is present on these.” Porco noted and also noted how it lacked eye sockets. “Did you account that all of these would not have open slots for the eyes?” Porco asked Marcel. “Why yes. I did. My generals have trained in the pitch black, not only of night but in even darker. They know how to fight when vision is obstructed.” Marcel spoke with a smile.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Cmeriwether @Crazytrainer33 @Godjacob )

Aura was late, he stopped at a family friend s house and was cut short a day on his travels, living half way across the world sucks ! He was a fresh water nymph now salt water so he had to travel bye boat oddly enough. Anyways back to him, Aura had just reached the school and was in a full form and everything sprint. Outside the door of the office he slide to a stop, like a baseball player running to home base for a point. That's when it happened, oh no. While he did stop running he was thrown full force bye the momentum and slammed into the door making it fly open, causing him to go through them. Landing straight into the wall behind the desk, but lucky in panic he turned into his puddle form and reduced most of the impact of the blow. " Owwww. . . That h-. Huh? Oh, Ahhhh ! IM SO SO SORRY ! He cried out noticing where he was. " I'm sorry I'm late, as well. " He added not noticing he was still in puddle form. It's crazy a talking pubble ! What ?! I'm not wrong !
~~~~~~~~~~
( @Cmeriwether )

(Honestly forgot what was happening to Jude)

"Hmm, Yea, everything is okay" He turned to Zoey and smiled softly to the girl, placing his hand on her shoulder, he didnt want to trouble her to much and his smile was here to show her he was Just Alright.
"So I think that a class is about to start (if it didnt already) better for us both to Focus on it" Jude couldnt hide that he liked Zoey, one more reason not to burden her with his troubles.
-

"Sure.." Dominic replied as he saw Ariana heading to other angel. In a meantime he wanted to Focus on this class.

Hazel wanted too, his friend Bouncy by his side, he scratched the desk with its antlers and both of them wanted to begin class and learn something for it.

(And sorry for making shorties...)
@Godjacob @Cmeriwether

Mr. Monaghan looked at Aura noticing the puddle, he walked over, his grey wings would be out so he didn't accidentally step on the Student.

"You really need to control your powers better, Aura, take a seat before I give detention." Mr. Monaghan responded, "Trust me, I know patience."

Mr. Monaghan flew back to his desk and took watch of the room, seeing a boy run in with shoes, that were on fire. The boy threw them basically into the fountain.

"Please try not to use incomplete prototypes again." Mr. Monaghan gave Leo a warning, "If it happens again, Detention, Mr. Mactavish."

Cylia looked up when Mr. Monaghan responded about the shoes.

"Ms. Darksbane, you are the first person I've seen show up as a bird before transforming into your true self..."

Cylia looked at the teacher with a look of fear.

"As such, try not to run over anymore desks next time, if you run over someone, Detention."

"Understood."

Ariana responded with, "I'm a half angel myself, and I'm considered a healer, I'm not that good for Offense, and This is Dominic, I'm not sure exactly what his Power set is, there are several other students to be aware of, like the Cromwell twins, Soul, who seemed to be trying to talk to a Gus and Damon Felix, expect him to be very watchful."

@Applebutter @-[ Just Vibin ]- @Clite of Dragonbow @Crazytrainer33

------

"Even my Dragon Form doesn't want to be on the wrong end of Seventy punches, Tara, I mean, I could probably take out a building if I ram into it in Dragon form." Damon responded, "My normal form is still something menacing, was working on finishing touches of a new move before I fought Max."

Asuna looked at Tara, "I'm lucky if I can get forty five, but mine can hit hard, and can strike from the shadows, like this."

Asuna hid in Tara's shadow, looking around the group as she stuck her head out. She then pooped back out from Tara's shadow.

"Hi, I'm Ryugetsu Asuna, and you are?" Asuna introduced.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790 @Godjacob

MarcelGalliard790

“Talk about all the anarchy eh Lucien?” Marcel commented but Lucien was too busy with something. “Lucien?” Marcel asked as he looked over. Lucien was setting up a dagger to put his mask up on his desk. He didn’t care what the two that had asked him if he knew Marcel would say. ‘This is my pride. My new purpose. It is only fair that I show that pride.’ Lucien thought to himself as he propped it up just right, and had the mask be shown a little bit far from the middle edge of his desk. More towards the frontward edge of his desk.
(@Cmeriwether @Applebutter @-[ Just Vibin ]- @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Alexis walked in and noted something interesting. Besides all the chaos going on, she noticed something peculiar on Lucien’s desk. “Hey Damon. Can you come with me real quick?” Alexis asked as she awaited a response.
(@Cmeriwether )

" Yes sir. " He squeaks, soon moving to a open seat. Only then did he actually notice he was a puddle, come on Aura you couldn't tell ? Aura shy as a child meeting new friends in kindergarten, turned back to his original form. The puddle seemed to swirl and slowly take shape of the small boy. His brown hair and pale freckled body has formed. Hey! Atleast he had clothes on, He was wearing a black turtle neck with a light brown place pair of jeans. His over the shoulder bag shortly came to form on the floor next to him. The one talking puddle looks like a now normal human? But somethings different Ah! He had a water buddle formed around his head, man this was gonna be hard to explain for few people. Aura then quickly sat in the chair he formed Infront of. No way he wanted detention on the first day he was here, he only hoped his puddle power won't get him in trouble again.
~~~~~~~~~~~
( @Cmeriwether )

Zack noted the hand holding but decided there was no need to comment on it, he was more shocked that some people had already began to pair up on the first day. "I see, well least that's one way to brighten the day." Zack said to Alexis as he had left it at that before Tara seemed to speak up, and while Zack seemed to disagree with her far as the idea of rivals went he had to agree with her rather enthusiastic response about getting stronger and her punching bag best which had gotten Zack to grin ear to ear.

"Oh really? Sounds impressive I gotta see how I measure up to that, should be fun~!" Zack said to Tara as he slammed a fist into his palm. Seemed this conversation had gotten him fired up even as Damon added to the conversation.

"Oh? A building huh? Remember my last benchmark being breaking up a temple hall training under my master, I'd love to see that kind of power in action...assuming the teachers don't throw a fit." Zack said to Damon as he sheepishly had added the caveat to that. But Asuna seemed to introduce herself to Tara and decided to do the same for her, not as familiar with other students as he'd like to be.

"Nice to meet you Asuna, name is Zack. Zack Andrews." Zack said as he properly introduced himself to Asuna and company.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Cmeriwether

----------
"A-all right, if you are sure..." Zoey said, as she seemed to accept Jude's answer even if she sensed there was more to it. Besides, he did have a point as they needed to get to class as she nodded along behind her mask. "...r-right, we should get moving. I already hear some excitement in it." Zoey said, though how she heard it she kept to herself, just "good hearing" would suffice for now she figured.

@Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

Porco went back to his desk but still holding a bit of annoyance from his brother. ‘He annoys me with his decision making skills. Sure. Just make your friend the Death General. That’s gonna work just fine.’ Porco thought to himself as he pulled out his textbook and pulled up some high tech screens just to pass the time.
(Short Post but filler
@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip @-[ Just Vibin ]- @Applebutter )

"Zach-san, Tara-san, thank you, I didn't have many friends at my old school in Dallas, looks like we're here."

Asuna looked in the classroom and took a seat near a muscular young man. Her steam would release due to nervousness of a new class, even though she had a few friends.

(Asuna is free to approach.)
-----

Damon looked at Alexis and gave a smile, "Sure, you okay?"

He gave a look at Alexis that meant 'I will love you no matter what' and then turned to look at what Alexis was looking at. A helmet was sitting on the desk that Lucien was at. His wings gave a bit of a stretch, he ensured he didn't hit anyone, due to the wings being most of the classroom in length. He saw a bunch of feathers in Leo's seat as well before turning back to his girlfriend.

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis noticed the look on Damon’s face. “Yeah. I’m fine.” Alexis commented before walking over to his desk. “So Lucien. What to explain something.” Alexis spoke seriously. Lucien was in shock, He didn’t know what to say. “Come on.” Alexis spoke as Lucien cleared his throat. “What do you mean?” Lucien asked confused and concerned. “The mask Lucien! Why do you have something like that.” Alexis pointed out as she pointed to his desk.

“Ok. So. Here’s the deal. I’m kind of a big shot now. Y’know, being recruited.” Lucien smiled as he said this. Alexis was confused, then realization struck her. “You’re a Horsemen General Now?!” Alexis asked completely surprised by the sudden revelation. “Yes and I take it with Honor, I can carry out my father’s will, and can be known for ages.” Lucien explained to Alexis, and she nodded, completely understanding what Lucien had spoke about.
(@Cmeriwether )

Aura picked up and hugged his bag, the nerves where getting to him slightly. He now only realized how far away he was away from home, it was killing him slowly. " Are we doing introductions ? " Aura mentally faceplanted himself for asking. He was curious about all the names being said, but he couldn't pin point any names to people. Aura is a A-Grade country bumpkin, it'll possibly take him weeks to learn names.
~~~~~~~~~~
( @Cmeriwether ) ( @MarcelGalliard790 )

Last edited:

[Candy]

Previously Applebutter
Gus looked to the boy next to her who said he was addressed as Soul. “Oh I’m Gus. And cool hands.. I’ve got..” She paused, holding out her pale white snowy looking hands out. “Hey those are cool.” She said, looking at the space like hands that looked like they were almost as glove looking like as her’s.

“Anyways, no your not bothering me. Not much is happening right now. Which I guess would be technically a good thing.” Gus said, a smile creeping onto her face. “I’m quite good, sorry for not answering. Forgot you asked that.” She said lowly, in a much more fun sounding tone than she had said before. “I’m glad to have met you, Soul.” She said, emphasizing ‘Soul’ rather harder than she had firstly anticipated. “Well ‘cya later!” Gus concluded, waving her pale snow white hands at him with a yellowish tinted white smile.

( @Cryronn the Mudkip )

/;/ -)- /;/

Sappy nodded towards her. “Ariana, alright. I’ll keep a watch out for ‘em.” He said with a small smile, though inside he hadn’t quite yet meant it. But than again, he always seemed to lie to himself. “Anyways, I’m fully angel but with a bit of human within me. So I guess that would make me a cross breed or a hybrid of some sort.” Sappy explained before adding, “Being a healer seems cool. I can, like, do this..” He said, breaking off a bit to allow himself to blow through his mouth which released a bit of a ball of flame. It sat there in the air for a moment before it disintegrated into small bits of ash that shriveled up and disappeared. “What kind of healing can you do?” He asked with a happy kind of tone.

(@Cmeriwether )

Last edited:
"Y-yes sir", Leo respond as his face turned red of shame. Leo felt angry buzzing his head. He quickly put his hand on his head and grab the tiny bot. "Do not do anything", he whispered to the bot. He quickly walk toward his seat. He looked at Cylia and smiled. He thanked her for saving a spot. He sighed with a bit of disappointment because he threw away his new tech but also a warning.

@Cmeriwether

"I can heal most anything, but not myself, if I can't heal it, I may be able to identify the problem," Ariana explained, "My grandfather is an Archangel, one of the very high rank and I have met at least seven other archangels, Including Ariel, Raguel, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, and Zadkiel."

Ariana was a bit embarrassed to reveal which ones she had met, and if asked which one was her grandfather, she would respond with none of these.

@[Candy]

-------

Damon understood about some idea of the Horsemen Generals, having dealt with possibly one of them earlier today, and he was concerned, and worried Alexis would get hurt in an uncontrolled situation. He then learned Lucien was a new general.

"That is interesting, getting a Promotion like that, I've seen a couple of Kobolds serving my father get Promotions." Damon spoke to Lucien.

@MarcelGalliard790

------

Cylia looked at Leo, with both happiness and worry, due to the warning.

"I understand this teacher is a killer, and probably our toughest one today." Cylia responded, "I hope I don't see any detentions on my first day, don't mind the feathers."

Feathers were sitting around Cylia and Leo's desks.

@Crazytrainer33

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien nodded understanding what Damon had mentioned. “That sounds interesting.” Lucien spoke as he looked back to his mask. “Father always wanted me to follow in his footsteps. Be the best swordcaster known among the elves. But I think this new path for being a General might be an even bigger step for me.” Lucien spoke with a small smile on his face.

Marcel nodded. “You know. If it wasn’t Lucien whom I know more about. If it was you I knew more Damon. I’d say you’d make one amazing General. But after knowing about your past and all the struggles you went through. I think you should just be your own individual person.” Marcel explained to Damon
(@Cmeriwether )

"I understand the whole Heirarchy thing, I'm the only humanoid son of the Greatwyrm Krillix, Northern End." Damon explained, "My father is the most powerful dragon north of Seattle, and he was always around when he could, and besides, I'm not sure how things would work."

Damon was a bit nervous revealing he was a technical royal, but not in an official capacity. He knew that his father was viewed as either, a powerful entity that was not to be messed with, a threat that needed killed, or a watchful Guardian of a town, particularly Chicken, Alaska. Damon had remembered that his father was in disguise as a Hero Known as Ardonius Endertail, but he would not reveal that at this time.

@MarcelGalliard790

Zoey felt Jude grab his hand, and her mask thankfully hid the blush that immediately crossed her cheeks upon the action. None the less, she moved quickly with Jude as if there were two things this curse had been benefit towards it was her physicals and her stamina had taken a notable upgrade. So much that upon arrival to the door she only needed one sigh and showed no visible sweat as she too apologized with a bow to the teacher.

"S-sorry it will not happen again." Zoey insisted before she allowed Jude to lead them to their seats.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether

--------
Zack himself arrived behind the group he tailed not long after, though he had stopped off to get an apple though not for the reasons one might've suspected. He quickly worked to find his seat but before he sat he worked to pass the apple onto the teacher's desk as he had a light grin on his face.

"Apologies for being late, hope this makes up for it~" Zack said to the teacher as he had taken a seat and offered the apple as a gift.

@Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel turned his head see the entry of Jude, Zoey, and Zack. “That seems to be everyone.” Marcel spoke to Damon and Alexis. “Seems we are about to get started here. So. You may want to go.” Marcel spoke calmly.

Alexis nodded. “Come on Damon. Let’s go.” Alexis spoke softly and walked over to a seat. She sat down and got her stuff she needed for class.
(Short but good enough.)
(@Cmeriwether )