• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

"We definitely should," Damon responded, taking her hand.

He then prepared to walk over to Max, making sure he was ready, he knew he messed the guy up when he decided to straight up pick a fight alone. Where Damon was before, no one picked a fight with Him alone, no one, not even Elites. Damon knew Max had potential, similar to Damon's friend Omar, and if Max could get some offensive training, he could possibly fight a Gold Dragon.

@MarcelGalliard790 (Alexis)

Cue Max already running out of energy, his Clone, the one he was walking in with was trying to shake him in order to keep him away, Max even let out a random shriek just to keep his energy going, his head bobbing downwards then quickly back up, his eyes were getting heavy and he felt comfortable in his seat, as soon as he began to drift off, he spun out of his seat doing a weird set of movements before stopping, having turned towards Damon and Alexis, stupidly confused.

"Hey."

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Alexis nodded when Damon took her hand. “Let’s g-“ Alexis was cut off when she noted the other Max. Remembering back to the fight between Max and Damon, Alexis remembered that Max had cloning powers. “Oh! We were actually going to go to you.” Alexis spoke and then smiled a little bit. “Even though you may have provoked a fight, We wanted to tell you that we thank you. You were able to bring us together, in a relationship.” Alexis smiled as she explained. Alexis blushed at the end and looked to Damon.
(@Shamaniac231 @Cmeriwether )

Last edited:
Soon enough, as Aura shifted back to his seat and the conversation with Marcel and his friends progressed it seemed that Zack was soon gifted a curious item. A friendship bracelet of sorts from Aura which Zack had taken as a touching gesture as he accepted and placed it upon his own wrist while he inspected it with a grin.

"Wow, this is pretty cool. Thanks~!" Zack said with a smile to Aura as he appreciated the gesture.

@-[ Just Vibin ]- @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Samael looked at Alexis and then back to Marcel. “Marcel.” Samael called and Marcel walked over. “Yo. What did ya want?” Marcel asked Samael “So…When exactly does this class start?” Samael asked Marcel as he was confused. “It should start soon. Come on. Let’s go see Lucien again.” Marcel spoke as Samael followed behind Marcel to Lucien’s seat. Taking a seat to the left of Marcel, who was in the middle. Adjusting his eyepatch once again, Samael was ready for anything at this point,
(@Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Cmeriwether @Shamaniac231 )

"Max, thank you, if it wasn't for you picking the fight with me, I wouldn't have been able to confess my crush on Alexis or actually anything involving her." Damon responded, "Even though half my old school would have called you an idiot for fighting me, thank you, Sincerely, I am a lot happier and closer to those around me."

The young half dragon nodded as he gave Alexis's hand a light squeeze. He then turned his head to Alexis

"Alexis, Sweetheart, this was a good idea," Damon whispered, "Although I wouldn't be surprised if you get mentioned to my sisters, who occasionally write to me."

@Shamaniac231 @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis blushed a bit knowing that she would have the chance to be in Damon’s letters to his sisters. “Aw. Thanks Damon. You don’t really need to to that, if you don’t want to that is.” Alexis spoke but stuttered a bit with that information.
(@Cmeriwether )

Marcel sat next to Lucien in the middle of the classroom. Samael took a seat next to Marcel on his left. Lucien sat to Marcel’s right and was surprised when he felt Samael’s presence. “Well. It’s nice to have you around again. Old friend.” Lucien spoke with a smile as he turned to Samael.

Indeed it is. Now when does this whole class start. I’m getting bored.” Samael commented as he looked to the front and then to the other people in the classroom.
(@Cmeriwether I recommend just starting class straight away. @Cryronn the Mudkip @| Korutesu | @Godjacob @Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite @Crystal1302 )

However Zack had not seen why Aura needed to be so embarrassed about this as he proudly wore his bracelet and grinned ear to ear to his newfound friend. "Hey man this is quite thoughtful, I love it. Thank you again." Zack said as he wanted to get across he loved the item but also the gesture behind it.

Zack himself had gotten comfortable in his seat as others in the class seemed to be doing the same.

@-[ Just Vibin ]- @ @MarcelGalliard790

Soul crossed his legs in his seat and leaned back with a small huff of a breath, looking around with a small smile on his face. This teacher seemed a bit strict, but he would probably be fine. All he had to do was not start a fire and he'd be a-okay. He fiddled with his gloves, debating wether to have them on or not. He mostly shrugged and left them off, as he could barely write with gloves on anyways, and, you know, he was pretty neutral in most cases.

-----------------

Tara crossed her arms in front of her while seated, not having much to do besides gently tap her foot against the floor. She then... just kinda zoned out, her elbow setting itself against the table, as her cheek fell into her open palm... raising up her pencil to begin doodling upon the desk... she wasn't really a great student, to put it bluntly, so she didn't really care what this teacher had to say, given that this wasn't a class that focused on her powers... so... eh. Who the hell cares.

-----------------

Nero finally stepped into the classroom just to hear the bell ring, with a relieved sigh. He looked around the room, once again seeing Seth and Mira sitting together, no surprise there so it seemed. His eyes flicked to the strange teacher. He wanted to read his mind... but this teacher seemed perceptive. He'd probably have to catch him unaware, as even the slightest look at Nero's eyes while he was reading would give away his power's usage. He meandered his way over to the seat behind Seth, and sat down with a small grimace, rubbing his eyes in attempts to get more awake... as he was currently quite tired.

Mr. Monaghan had been looking around the room, making sure the students were in the room.

"Alright class, We'll be starting Geography, so please take your textbooks and turn them to page eighteen."

Damon looked at the teacher, and did as told, his girlfriend was nearby, but he got the book to page Eighteen. Ariana, Cylia, and Asuna had done the same.

"Each of can explain one place you either live or been to, We'll go by hands, Asuna, go first."

Asuna had raised her hand quickly, steam puffing out of the sleeve of her yukata.

"I live in Kyoto during the summer, it is a cultural experience to go there for those not used to Japan, a lot is usually learned in one trip."

@Gold The Dragonite (This is back! Now would be a good time for that Andrew Post.)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel Samael and Lucien all turned to page eighteen as well. Though between the three of them, who would go first. Samael was confident enough to raise his hand. ‘So no to introductions as well? Alright then.’ Samael thought to himself patiently. He brushed his red hair to the side a little bit. He adjusted his eyepatch with his other hand while waiting.

Alexis quickly turned to page eighteen while Porco was already there. Alexis turned her head to note that Samael was willing to go next. ‘Hopefully he doesn’t become overconfident with the fact he’s from Russia. That sure would come back to bite him.’ Alexis thought to herself as she looked at the page she was on.
(@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Soul promptly raised his hand next, rubbing the back of his head softly as he cleared his throat. "Uh, heya! I'm Soul Toran, and one of the places I've been is Redwood National Park! I know that California is really close, but it's still super cool! I uh, I'd recommend visiting there sometime!" He lowered his hand, and scratched his head, flattening his lips into a line as he awaited the rest of the classroom to finish their introductions. He then opened up his textbook, making sure he didn't miss any notes.

@Cmeriwether

Nero... paused... simply looking up at the teacher with narrowed red eyes. With a small sigh, he raised his own hand, and spoke dryly and simply, without much embellishment, fanfare, or anything of the sort. "I'm Nero Vasquez. And occasionally I visit my older brother in Norway." Was all he said before dropping his hand. He didn't look back to the teacher, or any of the other students, and simply pulled out his cell phone with a pensive look on his face.

-

Tara did not open her textbook, nor did she raise her hand.

MarcelGalliard790

Samael spoke next and he knew what to say next. “Greetings all. My name is Samael. Samael Petrikov. I love my home town of Moscow, Russia. It may be far from here, but that does not stop me from loving the bustling city life. And an added benefit is my father being highly ranked as a hero. So. There is that.” Samael spoke with his Russian accent filling the room. He smiled a bit at the end of his statement.

Marcel decided to go next. “Hey everyone, it’s me, Marcel and I personally love my home of London. All the popularity is true when it comes to this town. It is with a trip to the United Kingdom at some point.” Marcel spoke shortly thereafter.
(@aurivee_ if you’re ready to go. Other than that @Cryronn the Mudkip and @Cmeriwether )

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
[Aurora]

Without warning, a small feminine figure materialized in an empty seat. She looked as if she'd been there all along, despite having just showed up. She glanced around the room for a moment, before speaking up.

"Where I live? Yeah, I'm not getting into that can of worms today." She laughed to herself. "As for places I've been? Well, I'd be here forever if I listed them all. Off the top of my head.... Uh, I suppose Paris was pretty cool." She paused again. "Call me Auri, by the way."

--

[Allie/Demetria]

As Aurora finished speaking, a tall winged figure entered the classroom. She gave an apologetic smile to the teacher at the front of the room.

"U-uh, hello. My name is Demetria, I'm a new student. I sincerely apologize for my tardiness." She took a seat at an unoccupied desk, setting her stack of textbooks down. Her wings seemed to vanish into a scattering of snowflakes as she took a seat.

Damon looked over to Alexis, seeing her looking around, gave a small smile, and Damon saw that Samael was going to go next.

Ariana looked at Dominic as she prepared to Raise her hand to go after Samael, Soul, Nero.

"I've been to Reykjavík, Iceland on a trip with my family." Ariana responded.

Damon went after her.

"I come from a very small town or the likes called Chicken, Alaska."

Cylia did not raise her hand as she had never left her forest before Comet Trail.

Mr. Monaghan had been listening to their different places when Demetria had popped in saying they were late, and another female literally popped in.

"Apology accepted, open your textbooks to page eighteen, if you did not do so already."

Mr. Monaghan was looking at Tara for that one.

"A lot of interesting places, and a lot of people." Mr. Monaghan continued.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
(Alr let's see how long I can do this before disappearing. Also, for simplicity's sake, the twins were in class but not participating.)

After having to help Andrew remember where his locker is, Leon was floating through several classrooms out of sight, before eventually finding his class and going over to an empty pair of seats. The ghost then appeared floating above the chair, hoping the teacher would turn a blind eye. As if he was right on cue, the door for the History class swung open and crashed against the wall. Andrew walked inside the classroom and promptly apologized to the teacher. "Sorry I'm late," He then walked over to where Leon was, sitting down as if nothing happened. He flipped through his textbook to page eighteen as the teacher instructed.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Got ghosts in my head and they won’t go,” Hunter sang under her breath as she kicked at a rock. “Spirits in my head and they won’t go— cool your tits, man, this is my body,” she growled, cutting herself off to address the particularly insistent voice in her head that raged at her for control. She kicked the rock a little too hard, and it flew upward, bounced off a tree, and hit her in the shoulder. “Ow.” It didn’t hurt, not really. But saying “ow” felt normal, and Hunter grasped at every strand of normalcy she could get.

“Skipping class?” a wry voice said from above, accompanied by a wild fluttering of wings. Talons cut into the shoulder that the rock had ricocheted into.

“Eh,” Hunter replied to her great-grandfather, whose soul had remained in the living world in the body of a red-tailed hawk. Hunter had, very descriptively, christened him Hawk. She rubbed a knuckle into her head. “Some self-proclaimed hotshot spirit found out I existed this morning and keeps trying to take over. So basically the usual.”

Hawk nipped her ear in chastise. “Still, ya can’t flunk out in the first week, kiddo. Don’t think the higher-ups would appreciate a bird in the building, but I can watch ya from the windows.”

He fluffed his feathers in alarm as Hunter suddenly punched a tree trunk.

“Sorry,” she said, breathing heavily. “Man made another go at it.” Her hand came up to her eyepatch-covered eye, hovering just above it. “Maybe if I blast music loud enough it’ll get the bastard to back the hell off.”

“Guinevere Hunter Quinn,” Hawk began, and Hunter dropped the headphones she had been picking up from her neck, wincing at the sound of her first name. Hawk looked as smug as a bird could look. “Get your spirit medium ass the hell back to class,” he finished. “Promise if anything starts to go wrong, Lupus will jump through the window and possess you first.”

Hunter sighed. “Fine,” she grumbled, replacing the headphones over her head and cranking the volume on her iPod to maximum. She felt more than heard the flutter of wings next to her head as Hawk took off again. The sound of crashing drums and roaring guitar whisked her mind away from the prying eyes and grasping hands of the spirits only she could see.

She began to walk towards the building, eyes empty of everything except the music.

(OOC: part of me wants to say eugh cuz this post is disorganized af but it feels good to be RPing Hunter again)

Mr. Monaghan was annoyed. He looked at the students, particularly Andrew Kendra, who had made a Ruckus by crashing the door into the wall. Damon glared at him as he entered, sparks flying off his mouth. Asuna looked over to him and blushed. Cylia looked over, a hand ready to move the plant in the room. Ariana looked straight at the teacher, trying not to notice the boy who made a Ruckus.

"Mr. Kendra, if this happens again, detention."

When Andrew sat down, Asuna looked over.

"Just don't do anything to make this teacher mad." Asuna whispered to Andrew.

"Mr. Kendra, name a place you're either from or been to."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Oh no, not detention. However will I recover from this bad first impression." Andrew muttered to himself under his breath. He stopped making pretend shocked faces at the dragon guy that had a problem with his show-stopping entrance and looked over to the girl giving him advice. Instead of some sort of snide remark, Andrew gave a smile and mouthed "Thanks" to her. His ears perked up once the teacher asked him a question. "Uh...." His voice trailed off as he searched his brain for a single place he's been to. Doesn't help he has the most boring family in the world. "Fuck it, he can't tell if I'm lying," He thought, fed up. "Went to Barcelona once. It was fine, I guess." Andrew replied, slightly bored.

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien was surprised by someone mentioning Paris during the discussion. ‘Well there goes my option. I was going to pick Paris. Oh well, there are other towns in France.’ Lucien thought to himself as he raised his hand. “My name is Lucien Béchalot. While I do love my home of Paris. Someone mentioned it already. So my next option for a fantastic spot in France is Château-Thierry. A nice small town that played a major role not just in World War I, but also the French Revolution.” Lucien explained with a smile. “Viva la France.” Lucien concluded as he lowered his hand and rested it back on his desk.

Alexis nodded to Damon and she raised her hand next. “I’m Alexis Vespertine. I enjoy my small home town of Cannon Beach, Oregon. Almost everything is right next to each other and it also has a really beautiful beach and coast.” She paused as she turned her head to Damon. “Maybe even on the scale of Alaskan coastal views.” She finished as she lowered her hand down.
(@aurivee_ @Cryronn the Mudkip @Cmeriwether )

Damon mumbled, "You're lucky this time."

It was his protective streak kicking in from when Andrew Kendra opened the door with a crash, worried that the boy had scared his girlfriend. His girlfriend, he was not used to that, he'd had done four serious breakups, but one that's actually not scared of him. He calmed down, then looked at Mr. Monaghan and raised his hand.

"I'm Damon Felix, I had to go to Anchorage for a tournament to determine where people stood, it was a completely different experience from the small town of Chicken, and a busy place, and as Alexis said, the Alaskan Coast is an amazing place, even seen a couple of Grizzlies near a river there." Damon responded, "Harrisburg, Pennsylvania is a bit of a culture shock for me, a friend of mine lived there, went down one summer to visit him and his family."

Damon put his hand down, and looked over to Alexis, making sure she was okay.

Ariana looked at Asuna, seeing her trying to help Andrew, then turn red, who seemed a bit cocky and overconfident, alongside Sarcastic. His demeanor completely changed when she said something. She then recognized her roommate and looked like she had seen a ghost, which was literal.

"Your welcome," Asuna whispered, "Kon'nichiwa, Asuna Ryūgetsu desu. Nihongo ga hanasete bikkuri shimashita."

Mr. Monaghan looked around the room, as he let them discuss places they have visit.

Soul turned slightly to see a girl who had just sat down next to him... she seemed graceful but... she was oddly tense at the shoulders and he... he swore he recognized her... it was almost like... they'd met in a previous life or something like that... wait. He paused, remembering he didn't believe in superstitious bullshit, and chuckled a bit to himself. What was he on about, monologuing in his own head about past lives and imaginary recognition... either way, he felt as if he should at least try and talk to her, for whatever reason his brain justified. So he turned to Demetria, and waved to her.

"Hey! Your ice wings are really cool! It's nice to meet you, I'm Soul, by the way! Uh, what's your name- oh- right. I'm a dumbass, sorry, he just said it... sorry Demetria!" It sounded wrong in his mouth...

@aurivee_

Nero paused as he looked around the room. Seems everyone had some pretty strong opinions on their homes and the places they'd visited. He did too. But he didn't...

Want to get into all of that tangled spiderweb junk...

-----

Tara looked up at the teacher, who seemed to be trying to hint at her to do something. Oh, right, her textbook. She grimaced slightly, and wrenched her textbook from underneath her chair, opening it to a random page and slumping back, waiting for everything else to just be over with... ugh. This class couldn't be going any slower.

@Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Samael spoke under his breath “Я надеюсь, что в какой-то момент мы сможем продемонстрировать свои силы. Они будут удивлены, когда увидят трансформацию Жнеца, которая у меня есть.” Samael paused as he looked around the room at his other classmates. Eventually landing on a blue haired girl. Something about her…he couldn’t explain it. “Ха. Но это только вопрос времени.” Samael finished speaking under his breath as he looked back towards the teacher.

Marcel and Lucien noted Samael’s behaviors. The two looked over at each other. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking Lucien?” Marcel whispered to his friend. “Yes. I do.” Lucien spoke as the two nodded at each other. “We’ll pester him about it later.” Marcel whispered to Lucien as he waited for more people to speak about places.
(@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip @aurivee_ )

=Nightshade=

Hunter managed to find the right classroom and creaked the door open a crack to peek into the room. There seemed to be some sort of class discussion going on, and Hunter steeled her nerves, then turned down the volume on her iPod to a level where she could hear outside voices if she strained her hearing. Her uncovered eye blinked through the crack in the door, scanning the students’ faces before locking onto a large bird preening itself on a tree branch. Hawk. It was good to know he was keeping watch, and it settled Hunter’s stomach.

The girl cracked the door open a few more inches, just wide enough for her to slip through, wishing her entrance wouldn’t alert the teacher — though she wasn’t too hopeful. Hunter stuck close to the wall as she made her way around the room and took a seat close to the back, holding her head in one hand. Heavy metal vocals screamed in her ears, blocking out the intrinsic spirit voices that were replaced by whispers from the outside.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
[Allie/Demetria]

As she turned to the page that the teacher had requested, she was greeted by an all-too-familiar voice. She glanced up, and her heart dropped.

This was going to be even worse than she thought.

She recognized this student. They'd known each other, once upon a time. She wanted so desperately to greet him like the old friends that they were.

She couldn't. It would only get him hurt if she tried. She had no choice but to keep up the facade.

"H-hi! Yes, my name is Demetria. It's nice to meet you as well." She smiled slightly, doing her best to conceal the pain that lied just beneath the surface.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Mr. Monaghan had looked at the group, and had actually caught the whispers of Marcel, Lucien, Samael, And Asuna, alongside Demetria and Soul.

"Mr. Cromwell, Mr. Bechalot, Mr. Petrikov, Mr. Toran, Ms. Ryugetsu, and Ms. Demetria, if you are caught again, Detention."

Damon looked at the group mentioned as Asuna literally steamed up. He looked at Mr. Monaghan and figured he'd not say anything. Cylia had wildshaped into a Hawk to see what was on the board. Mr. Monaghan then pulled down the world map.

"Take a pin and put where your from on the map."

Damon waited patiently, as Ariana looked to Dominic. Asuna went first and put two pins in, one at about Kyoto, and the other at about Dallas. Cylia looked around the room waiting.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Cryronn the Mudkip @=Nightshade= @Gold The Dragonite @Godjacob @Clite of Dragonbow @Psymallard (if you're able) @Crystal1302

MarcelGalliard790

Samael had a perplexed look. ‘I spoke under my breath. Just let me show my powers. Or I’ll do it without your approval.’ Samael thought to himself as his chains on his outfit rattled a little bit. He brushed his hair to the side and got up as he walked he looked back to the blue haired girl. He waved to her before reaching the front of the room. He grabbed a pin and Samael looked to the teacher before he stuck the pin into Moscow’s spot. He strode off from the front of the room. As he did that Samael was adjusting his eyepatch on the way back.

Marcel and Lucien looked to each other and shrugged. ‘Buzzkill much.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked up at Samael. Smiling a bit that Samael still had his hostility in him. Lucien looked down at the mask on his desk. Feeling the front of it and embracing his pride as a general.
(@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip @aurivee_ @Crystal1302 )

=Nightshade=

Hunter breathed a soft sigh of relief, in tandem with a smooth bass drop in the music she was listening to. It seemed the teacher hadn’t noticed her, uh… stealthy entrance. She fell into line around the middle, glaring out of the corner of her eye at a wispy, non-corporeal cloud of a spirit in the back corner of the room. She followed the person in front of her, picking up a pin and twisting it in her fingers distastefully. It had a reddish orange head, and was kind of dull, not sharp enough to puncture skin without significant pressure. She blinked as the person in front of her began to return to their seat after leaving his pin in the map. Chewing her lip, Hunter regarded the map for a moment, then stabbed her needle into the center of Illinois with unnecessary force. She winced as the pin slightly tore the map. “Sorry,” she muttered as she turned abruptly and returned to her seat, wishing she could stab the pin into the spirit that kept ranting at her through the frantic guitar riff blasting through her headphones.

MarcelGalliard790

Samael looked at the newcomer’s approach to the map. ‘Hmph. Forceful. Not bad comrade.‘ Samael thought to himself about Hunter’s way of putting a pin on the map. Samael didn’t care about anything; however, that would soon change for him. He wondered more and more about that blue haired girl. What were her abilities? What was her name? Samael figured that these would come later.

Marcel and Lucien walked up as a pair and grabbed their pins. One a red pin and the other being a white pin. Marcel poked his onto London, while Lucien poked his onto Paris. The two nodded, they knew that would be their only way of communication since of the Monaghan’s rule of no talking. The two walked back side by side. Resentful for the fact that they could not chat.
(@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip @=Nightshade= @aurivee_ )

Zoey had been sitting as she opened her book to page 18 and had taken notes as instructor, thankfully she and her brother had already arrived as she had been concerned Zack goofing off with his seat partner might have gotten him in trouble, yet amazingly he had been ready when the bell rang.

The same could not be said for other students, as late arrivals were given threats of detention should this be a repeat offense.
Seems those guys are not having a good start.

When the teacher asked for where they lived or places they had been, Zoey nervously waited for her turn, though hoped she'd be able to slip by though Zack soon raised his own hand.

"I come from Everwood. A small town in the Midwest. And I've been to some temples overseas in China." Zack explained, and as if to highlight this he walked up to the map and put a pin by China to illustrate the location of the temples he had been trained at.

"I-I also come from Everwood. You can find it M-Minnesota." Zoey added, as she tugged her hoodie and walked up as she moved her pin by that location as the siblings moved back to their seats soon after.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis went up to the map and placed a pin on Cannon Beach. “There we go.” Alexis spoke calmly as she walked back to Damon. She noted Samael’s interactions with that one girl. ‘Her name was Tara if I remember. I wonder if Samael is interested in being her friend or just knowing what her berserk ability is.’ Alexis thought to herself as she sat patiently and waited.

Porco walked up next and put a pin on London as well. “Only fitting that me and my brother share a spot on the map.” Porco spoke calmly as he walked back to his desk. He usually would enjoy classes. But on a day like today when he witnessed everything that happened. He didn’t really want to be there. However, Porco still focused and waited for the next topic.
(@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip @aurivee_ @=Nightshade= @jasper. )

Seth and Mira sat down in the classroom as they started Geography. Seth was much better at the subject as he essentially had a GPS in his head, and he liked reading maps. Seth paused as Ms. Monahagan almost gave a group detention for just whispering in class and had everyone put where they came from on a map.

"Wouldja mind putting up my pin for me Mira?"

"Sure."
Mira responded mentally before walking up to the map

"It's in the upper left corner by the way"

"I knew that..."
responded Mira, unconvincingly.

Seth pulled out a notebook and absentmindedly doodled for a bit and found himself sketching the seashell he found earlier today. While doing that he linked with Nero.

"Are you gonna put up your pin? Though I don't think the underworld is on that map."

Jude watched as Zoey and her Brother put their pins and after Mira headed towards the map. He decided to get up and think of his pin placement.

He never really stayed for a long time in one place, 2 or 3 years were usually a limit So it wasnt easy to say where he lived.. But as he thought about longer Maybe he should choose place that was the closest to his heart? Where he has spended his early childhood.
And So the young man set his mind on where he wants his pin. It didnt took as long as one would expect to be honest and although Jude didnt know how many people will even Pay attencion to where he puts his pin, he still wanted to show some of them where his best memories come from.

And So he put green pin in the Praga, Czech Republic Capitol.
---
Dominic didnt thought much, he got up, took white pin and then went several steps back to his seat, before turning around and throwing the pin, hitting northern part of Asia.
"Siberia.. For more than half of my life then came to this country"
---
As it came to Hazel, he was scared. He honestly had something else on his mind as he thought that he didnt really have any friends yet. When he watched others conversation.. They felt So natural, So normal... He wasnt brave enough.. All he gave was an awkward one line there and there, Just to be forgotten later.
Bouncy the Jackalope nudged him a Little and after some time he get out Hazel from his thoughts. He looked at the map and stood up. However, after taking the pin, he put it on the ground that was in a pot with flowers.

He didnt have home.. Hell, he didnt even know since recently in which nation he lives. He simply lived in a wild, that was his answer, but wasnt brave enough to say anything. After a while of very weird silence, boy headed back to his desk shyly.

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien tapped Marcel’s shoulder and he turned quickly. Lucien pointed towards Seth and nodded to Marcel. Marcel was confused at first but then it came to him. ‘Lucien had mentioned earlier that he was interrogated by a pair of people. Was it really them?’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked back to the front of the room. Arms crossed and with a fairly bored expression.

Samael continued to wonder about the others in the classroom. Enjoying how Hunter was forceful with her pin push. ‘Maybe that individual has something going on. Like a band? But I do want to know more about everyone’s powers. My assassin instinct is kicking in.’ Samael thought to himself as he looked to the front of the room. Waiting for whatever will happen next.
(@Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip @aurivee_ @=Nightshade= @Crystal1302 )

As Zack and Zoey moved back to their seats, they had taken note of where others placed their pins on the map. Zoey herself was amazed at just how diverse these selection spots had been, with many all over the map having a pin or two to their name already. Zoey had personally taken note of where Jude had placed his pin, which had gotten a slight surprised reaction out of her as she would not have guessed he was of the Czech Republic.

Then again, Zoey decided not to presume. As perhaps that just had been a place with a significant memory as that had been an option, as evident by her brother's choice.

Nero heard Seth's voice suddenly sped not his ear, and he almost choked on his tongue trying to stifle an obvious laugh. He knew he could sort of establish a two-way telepathy link with Seth, in order to keep them from being yelled at by the very strict teacher. He rolled his eyes, and returned a message to the boy.

"Tch, I wasn't born IN the underworld. My mom gave birth to me in a ditch somewhere outside Los Angeles and then dumped me on my father before fucking off back to hell. I guess LA or the middle of nowhere in Idaho sound like appealing places to put a pin, now don't they?"
Nero responded as usual, so pretty dryly, a smirk on his face as he sigher. It wasn't something he was proud of, but hey, it was true. He pursed his lips... and sighed, just electing to pin Idaho to the map, since it was the place he actually had a real connection with, even if he was living in a nowhere town surrounded by seven thousand square acres of cropland.

@Crystal1302

"Hah, well, I'm hoping that since our desks are so close, we can hang out and talk often! I'm definitely up to meet new friends." He noticed that she seemed a bit jerky and nervous, almost as if something was itching her, like a bug in one of her sleeves... he knew that would drive him so far up the wall he'd smack the ceiling... and so he simply asked-

"Are you doing all right? You seem a bit jittery... oh jeez! Am I being uh, like, too abrasive?? Tara says my enthusiasm can get-" "Annoying!?" "-what she said... so I apologize if so-" Pauses, hearing Mr.Monaghan call him out. "Y-Yes sir!"

@aurivee_

Tara snickered at her own joke, sitting just a few seats behind her cousin, grinning from ear to ear. Clearly she was pleased with herself. Tara stood, and pulled out her own pin. Despite this school being in Oregon, there weren't many people from Oregon here, were they? Whatever the case, she put two pins nearby each other in southern Oregon, where she and Soul lived relatively close together. It saved him the trouble of having to come up, at least.