• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

Mega scanned Louie's face. She labored in recognizing the signs of what someone should look like when they are happy or at least content. She inched in closer and closer, trying to view every single muscle on Loufe's face. Her breath was strong and smelled badly like smoke. In an instant, she lightened up and retired her advance. She was proud of herself knowing that she fixed a sour mood. With the problem resolved she returned back to her seat and began looking at her stickers.

@Gamingfan

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
“Well you’re a little curious thing aren’t you?” Marcel wittily commented as he was bored of waiting and decided to talk to the other new students that had he did not have the chance to talk to before class. “But open up bit more. Dead stares can be a bit menacing from time to time. And I would even know that.” Marcel spoke slightly “Oh god. That time.” Marcel sighed under his breath as he waited patiently for something to happen
(@Sentorus67 @Gamingfan )

As Mega returned to her seat she reorganized her stickers. It felt like its own reward for achieving her duty of providing a positive atmosphere. She was engrossed in for a while. Occasionally listening in to the sweet sounds of lively students speaking. She was finishing up her guitar stickers when she looked up. It appeared that a person was speaking directly to her. Mega never really thought about what she would do if she became a popular girl. It worried her because in the tv shows there would always be one person that didn't like the popular person. She decided that wouldn't stop her from being friendly.

When it came to making friends the first thing she needed to think of what they had in common. She noticed that the person had misshapen eyes and horns protruding from his head. She rummaged through her bag and grabbed her picture set of the time she went to the zoo. After a few seconds, she found what she was looking for, a picture of a rhino. She held the guy's hand and dutifully placed her picture into it.

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was confused at first when Mega handed him a picture. He inspected it and noticed it was just a rhino. ‘Is this because of my horns?’ Marcel pondered internally and then asked the same question to Mega aloud. “Is this because of my horns?” Marcel took a moment to think about what he would do after class as he waited for some kind of response from Mega
(@Sentorus67 )

As Mega examined the guy's face she noticed he seemed somewhat confused. She Shuffled through more of her pictures but she couldn't see any animals that would be fitting for this strange character. Except for a snake, though the last time, she used a snake it didn't go well. Mega was listening to Marcel talking and noticed based on the intonation that he seemed to be asking a question. There were no context clues of what he was asking beside him looking at the picture, So she decided to explain herself. Even though she was aware people were not usually satisfied with her explanations, it didn't seem bad to try.

She first gave a compliment. "Well when you look at things that are so it is that way how you see it like a morning two men do things in a way when you do so it is or not how but thank you for giving it one but sometimes it is not like but in a sense even a business. Okay, I might even think like it so even if even the hands do like okay it's sometimes a special one-". At this point, Mega's voice cracked, and became too embarrassed to continue talking. Hopefully, she made enough sense as she wasn't used to introducing herself this way.

@MarcelGalliard790

Zack glanced as it seemed there was some trash talk between Soul and Marcel, seemed their battle earlier had kept Soul fired up and Zack could not help but chuckle at this. Yeah, this year was filled with a bunch of characters to say the least, and perhaps Soul would also provide him a challenge in his quest to the top, so many talented students here he'd have no shortage of competition. And he loved it.

For the moment, he simply worked to enjoy his time; letting others do introductions, and also keeping an ear out to other conversations though his gaze had shifted back to his sibling once more...

@Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790

----------
Needless to say Zoey was in a bit of stunned silence. Her heart seemed to race, her hair stood on the back of her neck and really seemed to be struggling to form a response. S-she had just been, outed? How did she know!? Zoey had began to internally panic even if the aforementioned mask worked to conceal this. Though it seemed this one second guessed herself, and quickly she worked to give some answer before she scared her away.

"O-o-oh n-no it's okay it's understandable h-how you came to that conclusion. I-I just hope we work well together..." Zoey answered shyly to Alexis, though had a touch of guilt as she had now lied to one of her peers. Especially given she had been trying to make her feel better, even if she thought she had been a vampire.

However, it seemed Jude's pencil case fell to the ground, and on impulse she reached to get it to try and help. Though before she realized it her gloved hand soon reached and brushed by Jude's hand which caused her to free as she blushed under the mask and her eyes widened.

@Clite of Dragonbow @MarcelGalliard790

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mike stood up, and walked to the front of the class. " I am Mike. I can manipulate my aura. As you can see," he held up a newt that was radioactive green," my aura is radioactive green. I can destroy, create, and change.
Let's have a good year." He then sat down.

Jenni grabbed Alex's hand. Standing in front of the class, she said," Hiii! My name is Jennifer Huro, this is my twin brother Alex Huro. Call me Jenni. I have anger/ fire powers, and Alex has absorbtion/ ice powers. Thanks for listening." They went back to their seats.

Zack kept an eye on his sister and Jude as they seemed to get...friendly, but he tried to pay mind to the other students seemed to introduce themselves; one kid who seemed to have aura powers, and a pair of twins who seemed to have ice and fire powers. A good contrast of elements, and that aura ability seemed visually pleasing.

Zack seemed to think this group of classmates was quite impressive.

-----------
Zoey bumped her head as the mask worked to well mask her blush, but nothing could cover the awkward air between the two as she lifted up and sheepishly rubbed as they met eye to eye.

"Ow...n-no I am sorry really." Zoey apologized back, with a whisper as other students had given their intros.

@Clite of Dragonbow

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Nile took a short breath and layed his carmel-colored head to rest on desk. He wasn't have such a good day after what had happened with his horned purple haired "Friend". But were they really friends? Enemies? Or even worse.. FRENIMES? No no. That couldn't be, Pascal and Nile were just close or at least they knew each other. That wasn't it, not at all it. So now all Nile thought about was Pascal, what had happened and hoping the slap hadn't hurt them mentally as it did physically.

--
Pascal's face was still reddened and noticing that the nurse or docter was there, they wandered back to class. There was no hurry though, really they hadn't wanted to head back to class. After all they hated school, mostly because he had no friends and was always bullied because of their horns. But really on the inside they loved school.. or used to anyways. But they didn't get time to replay the memories of what happened as they had arrived at class. And without a word they walked to their seat, sat down and looked anywhere but at Nile.

(Random post, just wanted to get back into it)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was already bored and decided to clear the air with Mega. “I do not know your name just yet. But you are a unique individual.” Marcel paused before moving on to his next topic. He noticed that Nile was resting. “Nile. If I may have your time and.” Marcel paused before looking back to Mega. “Yours as well. There is something that I would like to say.” Marcel paused before he cleared his throat. Marcel slightly got out of his seat and floated a slight bit via his wings. He crossed one leg over the other and prepped for his little monologue. He closed his eyes and began to speak “Each of us lives. Dependent and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. All that is what we call reality.” Marcel paused before continuing his statement. “However. Both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One’s reality might be another’s illusion.” Marcel paused and let out a slight sigh. Lifting his hand, palm side up a little bit out from his chest. A red flame began to arise from his hand. “We all live inside our own fantasies.” Marcel finished and the flame in his hand still burning.
(@Sentorus67 @‘Candle’ )

Mega blinked. It seemed that the rhino picture did not leave an impression on the boy, but at least his continuation to speak meant she participated in a conversation. The horned boy did not focus on her anymore. Whoever he was speaking to it appeared he was concentrating. Mentally she crossed out the rhino idea and considered what about him could be familiar. He had wings so maybe a bat? she read that cats could have different colored eyes. As she pondered more animals it wasn't until he conjured a puff of fire. Mega shuffled through her pictures until she found the one she was looking for. A fat newt. Since his eyes were closed and hands were on fire mega needed a way to gift it to him. With a well-timed jumped Mega managed to reach high enough that she impaled the Newt photo onto Marcel's horn. As she lept the shoe tussled out of her bag and onto the floor.

@MarcelGalliard790 @'Candle'

Zack mused to himself as it seemed the class hit a lull period, perhaps the next person to go was shy or something, maybe it had everyone accounted for but regardless he figured he could help get his mind on how...friendly, his sister was getting to that guy she sat by as he glanced up and rested his hands behind his head as he shifted to a more relaxed position. While of course he desired to see how he measured up against others at this school, as his first battle had gotten him all kinds of excited, but he also wondered how he'd socialize with others on campus.

If nothing else this promises to be an interesting school year...

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien slowly glided in the halls of Comet Trail. “A new school. A new opportunity.” Lucien spoke under his breath as he found the class. Calmly he opened the door and saw a whole heaping of people. ‘So no one I would-never mind.’ Lucien thought to himself as he noticed a presence he was familiar with. “Marcel! Bonjour!” Lucien quickly glided over to his familiar friend.

“Oh! Lucien! Bonjour.” Marcel greeted his friend as he looked around. Hoped that others would ask his relation to Lucien. “So you arrived here? That’s great dude.” Marcel smiled as he spoke. Lucien noted the smile in his mind. “Yep. I go here now.” Lucien spoke as he took a seat next to his friend.

“What are we doing for today?” Lucien turned to his friend as asked a question. “Well. We were doing introductions. Kinda stopped because most people already went. If you and that other new guy want to go then. Be my guest.” Marcel spoke to his friend.
(@Moxxie the ultimate imp @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

“Wait we’re doing introductions, I’ll go ahead then” Moxxie walked up to the front of the class with a smile on his face. “Hi everyone my names Moxxie Pilgrim I’m sixteen years old and I’m a rubber man” while saying that he grab his cheek and pulled it to inhuman lengths “I can also make armor appear on different parts on my body”.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien was next to go up. To admit, Lucien was a bit nervous to introduce his talent to the rest of his new classmates. But he mustered up the courage and glided up to the front. “Bonjour! I’m Lucien Béchalot. I’m an elf and I have a pretty unique ability.” Lucien paused before putting his hands together. Index fingers and middle fingers touching while the other fingers crossed over each other.

With quick and small intervals, Eight swords slowly orbited Lucien. The sharp serrated points and edges pointed upwards. What appeared to be leather grips appeared at the bottom. “Swordcasting. I can summon swords whenever I so please. I can even.” Lucien paused before taking a breath and putting his hands together. They were vertically placed together and one by one the swords changed elements. Fire, Ice, Electricity, even grass and wind. “Even my own elemental blades.” Lucien finished as he made the swords slowly vanish.

“And yes. Before questions get asked. I am blind. But that doesn’t mean I can’t feel when someone is near. Actually I can tell that really well. So while I am blind.” Lucien paused before lifting his blindfold on one of his eyes and it opened to a pale white eye with a far faded light grey pupil in it. “I have my eye and senses on all of you.” Lucien finished and covered his eyes again and walked back to his seat.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Moxxie the ultimate imp @Crystal1302 @Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether @Godjacob @Gamingfan @Gold The Dragonite )

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Aoko placed a hand upon her clipped on rose that had always been clipped to her long green hair. Her overall look made her look younger than her 16-year old present self. “I guess I’ll give an introduction.” She said in a whisper, standing from her seat and walking to the front of the class with a fatal smile. “Hello! I’m Aoko Kinsin.” She said in an unusual loud voice. “I can umm..” Aoko hesitated, her monster form wouldn’t quite be a good fit idea for a classroom introduction so she simply decided upon telling them firsthand. “I can shape into a monstrous form, one that unfortunately I can not show this in this type of position I’m in at the moment.”

She continued by speaking of her green gemstone. “This here channels energy, it’s not much. And it’s a family stone.. Uhh it gives me a small boost.” Aoko said, holding up the round green gemstone that hung around her cream colored neck. “One more thing..” She had a smile on her face, Cricket was one of her favorite living thing that had entered her life. This yellow, green and black dragon seemingly changed her life by making it better than it was before. So she closed her round dark blue eyes and mumbled a few words. First off, Aoko forgot to change Cricket out of his large form and so a large dragon stared through the window at the class, it’s yellow eyes stared and its large size cast a shadow upon the students. “Cricket!” She turned towards the window glaring at the dragon. Cricket nodded and turned small, soon disappearing and reappearing on Aoko’s head in it’s normal medium size. “Dragonstate. The ability to speak and summon dragons.” She nodded, smiling one last time before returning to her seat.

Cricket sat on her desk, he had turned small. Small enough to sit on the corner of her desk and sleep, it’s adorable snoring sounds could be heard by Aoko only. And all she could think about was how her first day started off.

(Pretty much everyone, @Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790 @Moxxie the ultimate imp @Crystal1302 @Clite of Dragonbow @Godjacob @Gamingfan @Gold The Dragonite and so forth)

Nile had ended underneath his desk due to the dragon he had seen. He remained there even after it had became small, yet the memories of the last time he saw a dragon whirled upon his brain. As he scrambled under his desk, his black hair moved away from his ears. All that could be seen was his green frightened green eyes, black messy hair and unfortunately for Nile: his pointed caramel colored ears. Pascal however only stared at Nile, they had never really seen Nile uncover his ears from its natural hiding place covered by his black hair. They were extremely happy that they had horns and not ears like that, yet they couldn’t help but wonder: I wonder if Nile and his ears effect him. Hopefully it didn’t but Pascal couldn’t count on it. So trying to to be a good friend they stood up and walked over to Nile’s desk. They crouched down and tried to help soothe him. “T-thank you.” Nile said looking up to see Pascal. But instead of jumping away Nile stood still, loving how this foolish childish horned person came to help. Maybe they were friends. They were.

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien looked over when someone said his name. It was the other new kid Moxxie. “Oh thanks.” Lucien spoke before Moxxie added his other statement. “Of course. I don’t see why not.” Lucien smiled and then looked back over to his best friend Marcel. ‘I don’t think Marcel cares. He is a rather chill guy anyways.’ Lucien thought to himself as he sat in his seat.

Marcel and Lucien heard the introduction of Aoko. They both thought that her power was unique. They were also curious about the monster she referred to. Then they saw the eye outside and the eventual appearance of Cricket. “Another dragon. Eh Lucien?” “What do you mean another?” “Alexis. Obviously.” “Oh! Right. Forgot she was a blood dragon at first.” The two conversed to pass the time.
(@Moxxie the ultimate imp )

Zoey also seemed to feel the awkward air as she glanced away, her mask thankfully worked to mask her blush better though the nerves had been noticeable even if only through her body language. Still, she worked to try and say something as she glanced back to him and nodded with a soft smile.

"T-thanks..."

@Clite of Dragonbow

Attention seemed to shift to a new student, one that seemed to be come with a dragon which of course caused Zack's eyes to widen as he seemed to find the idea of a pet dragon to be the most amazing thing he had ever seen. With each new face this school seemed to grow better and better in the eyes of the martial artist as Zoey had a sweat drop behind her mask as she began to wonder if a vampire really had been that unusual after all compared to some others in this school...

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien noticed something different about Marcel. At first he couldn’t tell what it was. But then noticed what had been bugging him about his friend. “Hey. Marcel. You have a little something. On your horn.” Lucien slowly told his friend as he didn’t want to make it seem awkward.

Marcel felt something on his horn and pulled it off. Marcel saw the newt and knew it was from the quiet one. “I’m not a dragon, I’m a demon.” Marcel spoke under his breath and shook his head.

“Who even has those kinds of pictures?” Lucien walked over asking Marcel. “That one does.” Marcel pointed over to Mega. “I’ll go see what’s up with them. I’ll be back in a little bit Moxxie.” Lucien spoke as he walked over to Mega
(@Moxxie the ultimate imp )

Lucien noticed the height difference that was already there. He decided to maintain a hover at Mega’s height. “My. Your a curious little thing aren’t you.” Lucien spoke and chuckled a little bit. He noted something was off about who he was talking to. ‘I don’t know what it is. Nor should I ask. That would be rude.’ Lucien thought to himself as he was curious about what Mega was capable of. “So. If I had to ask. What are the pictures for?” Lucien asked Mega curious about why she put a picture on Marcel’s horn.
(@Sentorus67 @Crystal1302 )

"No problem" Jude replied softly as he still felt a bit embarrased, as he Just stayed like this for a while without uttering a Word. He kept thinking in his mind of what Just happend between him and Zoey and wondered what class is next.
@Godjacob

Hazel and Dominic were also very curious as of how long this class goes on and were astonished Just how many people they have in a class.. It was Just... Lot lots!

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Furthermore Aoko had always been the kind of person to pay attention in class and today was no expectation. But as her classmates only seemed to socialize and nothing else, she pulled out her blue ruled notebook and doodled. These were no particular doodles but they seemed to interest Nile as he has worked up the courage to go say hello. And though his words were rambled and muttered Aoko looked up and waved. "T-these are cool." He said in a low voice that only allowed for half the radius he normally would have screamed. "They really are." A more masculine sounding voice said, it was Pascal who had gone out of their way to place their head on the corner of her desk.

Cricket only pawed at Pascal's head. Soon finding comfort in Pascal's horns and purple hair. So they wondered over and placed their head back on slowly and carefully, as they didn't want to wake Cricket. "He likes you." Aoko said, usually Cricket didn't like other people but with Pascal it was different. A few weeks ago Aoko found out that Cricket bonded with anyone with Dragon in them or if they had a special connection with them. Maybe Pascal was dragon, no. They had no wings or claws or even eyes like a dragons for that matter.

Nile frowned, Aoko seemed like she liked Pascal more. He had started liking her, but he couldn't admit it was love. It was like his heart dropped when she started speaking to Pascal. "Crush..?" He blurted aloud and suddenly Pascal and Aoko looked at him with curious and suspicious eyes. "Hmm?" She stared into his green eyes and looked away to rebegin her time with Pascal and Cricket. So Nile returned to his seat gloomy. He really was lonely.

(SPOILER: Nile will get over his crush with Aoko later on.)

MarcelGalliard790

Lucien noticed a group forming around the new girl. ‘Hm. I guess I should be more social.’ Lucien thought to himself as he got up and waved bye to Mega. Lucien walked over to the small group. “Hello. May I join?” Lucien asked curious if he could join the group.
(@'Candle' @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Porco noted the abilities of Lucien and Aoko. ‘Interesting. Interesting.’ Porco thought to himself as he sketched to pass the time.

Alexis was a bit startled by the two newcomers abilities. But she was at least pleased that there was another draconian in her class. ‘That’s good. Now I hopefully am not the only dragon here.’ Alexis thought to herself as she watched Jude and Zoey interact. ‘Cute.’ Alexis slightly smiled as she thought that.
(@Godjacob @Clite of Dragonbow )

Zoey herself also tried to collect her thoughts. What was she to say about this? What would her brother say? Was he even aware of this interaction just now? Between this and what future classes had in store for the young vampire in "hiding", she certainly had a lot to wrestle with and just tried to get her mind on the class and last introductions for the time being.

Unaware of course that someone had watched their interaction.

Zack of course tried to not dwell on the interaction, tried to just mind his own time to pry into other convos...but that proved difficult seeing how well "casual" Jude and Zoey seemed to be growing, though he worked not to let it show on his expression. Naturally the sibling had a vested interest, if this moved beyond just cute little banter...

@Clite of Dragonbow @MarcelGalliard790

Jude didnt know what much to say either, So he Just straighten himself in his chair and glanced at Zoey from time to time, without a possibility not to do it for some reason. He simply watched her and though, wondering about a face she hides behind her mask as well.
@Godjacob

"You draw this?" Hazel asked as he now looked over his another class ate notebook and sketch, It looked really good, with many details and simply took interest of the Young boy, he never got to try drawing, So he guessed its similar to his monster making.
@Crazytrainer33

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku walked into the classroom and looked around for somewhere to sit, she noticed many people socialising but instead opted to simply go to an empty seat and sit down. She glanced around again after seating herself, her eyes scanning for a particular someone "hmm where is he" she muttered to herself as Clive slept peacefully on her shoulder. She eventually spotted the person she was looking for, Marcel, and smiled as she saw he was socialising with a few people and decided she'd leave him be for now as she decided to doodle on her desk for a bit while she used her lovely green hair to form a little hand that she used to stroke the sleeping slime on her shoulder.