• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Corp-spiracy (15+)

Comuerto Corporation seems like a perfectly innocent company that produces canned food for pokemon, right? Wrong. Six months ago, everyone who bought the food for their pokemon; trainer, coordinator, performer, or otherwise, was afflicted with a horrible illness, which produced rabies-like symptoms, and then caused the afflicted to die after two weeks. Surprisingly, though, only the humans who had bought the food fell ill, and not the pokemon who had eaten it. Comuerto Corp's big boss, Bella, who also happens to be an aspiring coordinator, claims that she did not know about the disease which caused all of those trainers to die. You, one of the many pokemon who lost their trainer to the disease believes that she's lying. That she meant to kill all of those trainers...And you're determined to find out the truth!

(Here's the character form):

Name:

Species:

-------------------------------------------------------

Name: Glitter

Species: Sylveon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onto the RP)

Glitter secured a small bag to her back, tightening the straps with one of her feelers. Now, she was completely ready to begin her mission. The plan went exactly like this; meet an ally near their agreed rendez-vous point, and then go looking for other pokemon like them. Pokémon who had lost their dear trainers to that illness...

Last edited:
Name: Arudo
Species: Sceptile

Arudo cursed under his breath as he slung his trainer's backpack onto his shoulders, bag bouncing against the yellow sacs on his back. He exited the house and sighed. The docks, his destination, a obvious rendez-vous point. He'd heard of a couple of Pokemon gathering there and set off west towards it, jumping from roof to roof. He would avenge Zen.

Name: Alice
Species: Zoroark
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice parked the bike on the road, exhausted from riding the bike. She would check the map, but that damn squirtle got everything in the backpack wet. She sighed and ate two sandwhiches from her bag. Where would she go anyway? Her trainer is dead, over some stupid food that he thought 'would be healthy to eat', Berries are better, anyway.

(Im guessing theres nothing because everyone is offline, i hope this isnt dead, i like the idea.)

Last edited:
Name: Dasken
Species: Kabutops
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Dasken hauled his Trainers' belongings behind him. He had been with his trainer for a few years now; all of a sudden, however, his trainer promptly died. All that was left from his trainer was an Assault Vest, a Rocky Helmet, a months' worth of food and bottled water, and the pokègear he left behind. He had thrown out the food that had killed his best friend. Dasken sighed as he trudged on through the city. He wasn't looking at the girl on a bike in front of him; rather, he was watching a Sceptile on the rooftops. He ran right into the female, able to catch himself and shift to a defensive stance almost instantly.

Last edited:
Name: Dasken
Species: Kabutops
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Dasken hauled his Trainers' belongings behind him. He had been with his trainer for a few years now; all of a sudden, however, his trainer promptly died. All that was left from his trainer was an Assault Vest, a Rocky Helmet, a months' worth of food and bottled water, and the pokègear he left behind. He had thrown out the food that had killed his best friend. Dasken sighed as he trudged on through the city. He wasn't looking at the Zoroark on a bike in front of him; rather, he was watching a Sceptile on the rooftops. He ran right into the Zoroark, able to catch himself and shift to a defensive stance almost instantly.
(@lordpotatollama Im transformed into a female human, lol.)

Alice tried her best to act normal, but of course, a normal person would have catched a wild kabutops infront of them, so it was obvious that Alice was a zoroark.

"Dammit.., D-Dont come any closer!" She tried to sound like a scared person, the Kabutops wouldnt stand a chance if he attacked. Unless... It was a strong kabutops of course.

Dasken paused. That voice... it didn't seem to match the being it came from. "I see," Dasken muttered. In a flash, Dasken used an Aerial Ace, dispersing the Zoroark's illusion momentarily. "A Zoroark; I see." Dasken turned to it. "Did your Trainer die, as well?"
(Please note: Aerial Ace cannot miss)

Dasken paused. That voice... it didn't seem to match the being it came from. "I see," Dasken muttered. In a flash, Dasken used an Aerial Ace, dispersing the Zoroark's illusion momentarily. "A Zoroark; I see." Dasken turned to it. "Did your Trainer die, as well?"
(Please note: Aerial Ace cannot miss)
Alice fell to the ground, but got up shortly after.
She shoves a shadow claw into his abdonomen
"Yes, Yes he did." she replied.

Alice fell to the ground, but got up shortly after.
She shoves a shadow claw into his abdonomen, and it was super effective.
"Yes, Yes he did." she replied.
Dasken shook off some of the damage, but the cold pain lingered for awhile. He thanked Arceus for his Battle Armor; this was one upset Zoroark. "I meant no harm, merely to break your illusion. I was unsure if you were a Zoroark, Ditto, or otherwise, so I did what made sense; if you take damage and don't un-transform, you weren't a Zoroark. I'd take it from there. Obviously you are a Zoroark. My question is answered." He looked at the ground. "However, another arises. Why did our Trainers die?"

(OOC: Kabutops is a... rock-water type...)
Dasken shook off some of the damage, but the cold pain lingered for awhile. He thanked Arceus for his Battle Armor; this was one upset Zoroark. "I meant no harm, merely to break your illusion. I was unsure if you were a Zoroark, Ditto, or otherwise, so I did what made sense; if you take damage and don't un-transform, you weren't a Zoroark. I'd take it from there. Obviously you are a Zoroark. My question is answered." He looked at the ground. "However, another arises. Why did our Trainers die?"
(Yeah, i was looking at a pokemon go chart, then i found a right one, i edited so it wouldnt say it, Sorry lol.)
"Something in the can that we're oblivious to apparently, But if trainers didnt eat it, Was it something on the shell of the can, or something it was delivered with...?" She replied.

"I know the food killed them, but why? What - or who, as it would be more likely - wanted to kill our trainers?" He held a claw to his chin. "What could this mean?" He noted the still-obvious discomfort on the Zoroark's face, and held out his claw. "Dasken. Former pokèmon of a former Kanto champion and more recent Johto champion."

She shook his "hand". "Im Alice, no one important." she jeared

(@Lady_Kate We just started, its fine :D)

"You can ride on my bike with me if you like, I dont have anywhere important to be anyway." she said.

(I guess thats all for tonight :p)

Last edited:
Arudo slid to a halt and jumped down to see the little brawl." You guys seemed to be having a lot of fun, Dasken don't just straight up destroy the illusion." He grinned down at them." Arudo, Sceptile of the deceased Kalos Champion and ex Johto champion, before we left and let some guy get beaten by your trainer, nice to meet ya." He grinned and began to laugh." See ya at the docks in guessing." He took off again.

"Wait, Whats at the docks!?" She yelled after him. "Dammit, hes gone. I guess i'll have to head over there myself then, See you around, Dasken." She transformed so she would actually fit the bike, and pedalled off.

(DAMMIT COUNTER: 5)

Last edited:
Glitter waited at the docks, her blue eyes fixed on the loading bay. How long would it be before everyone arrived?

The night was young, but she was impatient still. She wanted answers from Comuerto Corp, and she wanted them now. After all, they were the ones who killed her beloved trainer...All over some stupid food.

Name: Mordred

Species: Absol

'Of course. Just my luck. Hadn't even been with him for two months yet and this happens. Whatever. This Comuerto Company will pay. And Maxwell will be avenged.' Mordred said. He slung his trainer's bag over his back and started walking.

Buns sat down in a cave and cried. She had been with her trainer for five years and now she was dead. She couldn't think clearly. from then on she had one goal and one goal only, she was determined to bring justice to those who have done wrong.

Name: Holly

Species: Leafeon

BIC:
Holly was raised and evolved by her trainer, Herdia. Unforunately, Herdia was killed form feeding her random food. Holly was raised by an eevee ever since Herdia started her journey. She sat next to a little pong, filled with frog pokemon, and she dropped tears. Holly felt of suicide, but she isn't going to give up on her life.

Alice quickly arrived at the docks the sceptile had mentioned. A couple pokemon were here, "Thats great, i guess." she thought. Alice dropped the bike around a random building, De-morphed, and walked over to the docks.
"So, why is everyone gathering here?" She asked.

Last edited: