• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pokepok

Granted, but your plane crashes in tha Himalayas and you die due to the biting cold.

I wish I could get an opportunity to see the Eiffel tower.

Granted, you see it from seven meters south of it and five feet above it. And you aren't standing, so it's easy to say what your fate is

(plus if I went to India, I'd be hiking in the Himilayas)
I wish I could become a jungle explorer

P

Pokepok

Granted, but you forget your equipment and a tiger /lion/ a big cat eats you.

I wish pokemon truly existed .

Granted, but how did you get to that deadly area around the eiffel tower anyway? My Machop threw you! That's why!

I wish I had a friendly Machop (I said friendly, so no turning against me)

P

Pokepok

(Wow! Excellent!{sarcasm})
Granted, but I brainwash it, plant a false memory in its mind about how you mistreated it and it throws you off the Eiffel Tower, too.

I wish Brendan stops killing rabbits.

Granted, but now no rabbits are being killed. The world is covered in extremely cute rabbits. Now, they can swim in the ocean as well as land. Everybody owns one. :) Eventually, they become the dominate race and destroy all humans. They are killer bunnies. Super cute, yet deadly. (Wouldn't that make a totally awesome movie?)

I wish it was Friday already. (I might be going trick-or-treating. :D)

granted, but the government bans trick-or-treating due to a small charges put in candies by terrorists

I wish to give StellarWind Elsydon a warm welcome back

S

Shocari

Granted, but he hates the style in which you welcome him and then he kills you.

I wish I could think of evil ways to kill people in Chapter 6/2 of Wounds/Black Genesis...

Granted, but now I'm off the hook for the rabbit incident and you are blamed for mass-murdering people by glove-slapping them to death 0.o

I wish I had some cake

S

Shocari

Granted, but you eat all of it and feel full and happy. You take a nap afterwards.

I wish I had infinite wishes!

S

Shocari

Granted, but you take fun in making clones of me so you can kill me forever!

I wish Caesar didn't want to kill me. :-\ 8)(i'm in cognito ;))

(Well, that was a pretty pleasent time, thanks Shocari. But no thanks, I was going to hang Caeser from a lampshade for crying out loud!)

Granted, now the whole staff (From Dr. Oak to Fachion/Jet) wants to kill you

I wish I knew how to work flash (I was considering making a pokecharms tribute just now)

Granted, but the pyrokinetic gerbils attack you after they ward him off.

I wish Brendan Savem had his machop killed. (YES! I AM EVIL! I AM FILLED WITH EVILNESS!)

Granted, but it comes back as a powerful Gengar and kicks your tushie. (It's a Ghost Pokemon now. O.o)

I wish there was a way to evolve my level 60 Haunter without trading it.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, you use a Game Shark/Action Replay to accomplish this goal. This in turn corrupts your game.

I wish I could come up with a way to wear my trash bag cape on Friday to school while simultaniously carry my backpack. The strapes would get in the way of the cape.

Granted, you put on the cape after the backpack. ::) And when you take the BP off, you take the cape off and put it back on.

I wish I could figure out how to put my box car costume on me...

(I don't want to use cheats just to evolve my haunter, psycho monkey. :-\)

Granted, but you have to cut a hole in it. You make it too big. When you place it on you, it falls off.

I wish my boyfriend lived closer to my house. (He has to drive so far to see me.)

P

Pokepok

Granted, but someone builds a virtual maze of buildings and trees between the two of your houses and it takes an even longer period of time for him to come and see you.
I wish for a box of milk chocolates (which CANNOT be poisoned.)

(lol ^_^)

Granted, but the chocolates melted in the heat. It's now hot chocolate. When you have it, you burn your tongue. (I'm sorry. :()

I wish for a birthday cake to give to my friend.

P

Pokepok

Granted, but you trip (yes, you'll have to walk) and it falls into a nearby sewer.(Sorry :( )

I wish for a glass of water.

Granted, but I add a lactosive because you need a better imagination so you spend the next three days in the toilet. (Seriously, when someone trips with a cake, it's supposed to go in that person's face! >:()

I wish I could change Pokepok's crush

S

Shocari

Granted, but you don't like how you changed it and keep changing it forever, never being satisfied.

I wish that I was putting more bloody, mutilated details of the deaths in "Wounds"

granted, but they are so mutilated and detailed, you lose all your fans who happen to be in therapy after vomiting from the gorey details

I wish I am to get some good reviews over my new fiction (when I get it up tonight that is)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
(I'm a fan of Wounds and I watch Hellsing and Elfen Lied which are very gorey so I won't get sick)

Granted, but people really hate it. They only say nice things because they don't want to hurt your feelings.

I wish I hadn't loss focus and ate all my cotton candy cause now I want more.

Granted, but you forget to breathe in-between bites while eating it, so you die.

I wish I could find good vampire fangs for my costume. I need to be Bella Cullen so badly!

^Oh snapz! Is someone going to be Edward with you?^
Granted, but they break your jaw.

I wish that I could go trick-or-treating with all my friends. (One of them's going to be Luigi! And he looks like Luigi too!)

Granted, but they get infected with a zombie virus, eat you, and you become a zombie too.

I wish someone was Edward with me. Someone blond. That'll make his hair easy to temp-dye!

Granted, but now they become zombies. (Oh, in your face. :D)

I wish for my cat to get off the armchair so I can go get my dinner. She won't move. I don't feel like climbing over her.

Granted, but instead you eat your cat for dinner, and cough up hairballs. (Ew. Sorry.)

I wish I knew if my boyfriend really means it when he tells me he loves me. (We only started going out and he already told me he loves me. :-\ Not that that's a bad thing. I think it's sweet, but I don't know if he's just saying that.)

Granted, but you lose your feelings for him.

I wish one of my best friends would come party with us on Halloween. Dressed up as Edward, too. And he's blond! Temp-dye FTW!

Granted, but the guy who played Edward in the movie comes to your party and gets sick. (At least you get to meet a celebrity. ^_^)

I wish I could meet that guy and see the movie Twilight.

Sweet! Go Pattinson!

Granted, but he decides to propose to you right there. How's that for a positive crush? Unless you don't think it is.

I wish I could find good red contact lenses for my costume.

Granted, but they need to be dry-cleaned, which is a hassle.

I wish I could find some stuff about sustainability from my professor's source list for my synthesis essay.

(I think I'd actually say yes to the guy. ^_^ He did a great job in the Harry Potter movie as Cedric, too. & Thanks, Secad.)

Granted, but your professor cancels the assignment after you did 1/3rd of the work for it. (At least you don't have to finish it. ^_^)

I wish I could meet Zac Efron and throw a pie in his face. (That'd be funny.)

Status
Not open for further replies.