• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but the game doesn't live up to the hype and is a big dissapointment (puts up defensive barrier to protect from angry Fable fans)

I wish my brother didn't eat the entire pack of oreos while I was at work today. We only baught them last night!

Oooh! You get attacked by my pyrokinetic gerbils for not wishing! Have fun being burned by Fi and co.!

I wish I was an Animorph without all the Yeerks, war, and any other negative thing! (Like getting trapped.)

S

Shocari

(on GH3 or real life? ??? :-\)

Granted, but you become so good that you are able to play so fast that your hand burns off.

I wish my good ole' buddy Chester Bennington was here.

Granted, but then he dies before posting. (I'm really sorry.)

I wish I got more of my homework done. (It's distracting having someone lean their head on your shoulder while you're typing. XD)

granted, but only a line extra (yeah, my sister comes into my room all the time and that's annoying)

I wish I wasn't being accused of everything now

Psycho Monkey

Granted, instead everyone sets up hidden cameras in your house so they can watch your every movement.

I wish my socks weren't dissapearing.

P

Pokepok

Granted, but they are thrown into a nearby sewer before your very eyes.

I wish for world peace.

Granted, but you have no working controllers. The only one you have, the buttons stick when you press it down.

I wish I had Microsoft Word and Powerpoint 2007 that worked without giving me any viruses or making my laptop slower than it already is.

Granted, but what can I say? Your new sprite sucks like my time management

I wish I had an idea on what to try writing for Yoshi's new RP (can't think of anything to work with)

Granted but you noe week to anything other than the cold

i wish i could come up with a team theme that didnt suck and was legal and that isnt too good to use.

Granted, but you can never find out if it fits these things for everytime you try to battle, the person has to go the second you call out your pokemon (which could be a togepi)

I wish I had a DJ station

(Huh? MSN has passed on? ???)

Granted, but it is sending notifications to your inbox every day

I wish I knew what was the toughest thing in the universe

granted but the knowledge of that fact gets you kidnapped by evil space monkeys who want to rule the universe

i wish people would stay on msn for more then 5 mins

Granted, but it comes with a virus (sorry, I'm sure Alex didn't intend for it to be there)

I wish there was internet on the other side of the universe

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but I send the evil space monkeys to claim it before you get to it. What, didn't I tell you? I'm the lord of the evil space monkeys.

I wish the evil space monkey I sent to make me tea would bring it to me already.

Granted, but when you try to ban a n00b called Caser, you accidentally ban yourself (either that or you suck and Alex fires you)

I wish I could have revenge on Psycho Monkey (You imprisoned me ya *****!!!)

Granted, but when you get home you find a gun pointed at your head with your worst enemy at the trigger.

I wish I was playing Fable II now

Granted, but your internet dies because of it. (Even if it's not connected to the internet in anyway, your internet dies.)

I wish that my compy wouldn't lag.

Granted, but you and your flaming foxies are destroyed when I come at you with a fire truck

What? Fire? Where?! Squee! Fire! *burns fire truck*

Bic:
Granted, but I glitch your game so you lose all of your dex but you can never get another pokemon again!! *evil laugh*

I wish I had a pet fox that was a pyrokinetic

P

Pokepok

Granted, but the original spriters lose their jobs and decide to kill you.

I wish for a pet dog (which does not bite).

Granted, it spends every hour of it's day as a sack of potatoes and sleeps on top of you (that's what my dog does)

I wish I could go to India in Feburary

Status
Not open for further replies.