• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pokepok

Granted, but it spoils his face (obviously) and he has you arrested. (sorry :( )

I wish someone would post something which is not related to celebrities.

(join the club)

Granted, but you don't realize that the only thing that keeps your friends from burning down the school/college/office is the fact that they enjoy watching you dance

I wish I had a pie cannon

P

Pokepok

Granted, but it is malfunctional and it shoots pies at you whenever you touch it.

I wish I had an Alakazam.

Granted, but it hates you and uses it's psychic powers to kill you and take over the world. (D'oh)

I wish my friend didn't have a lung collapse. (I'm in a drama club, where having a play, the premiere is on monday, he has one of the main roles, and now he has a lung collapse. We're having a really hard time.)

Granted, but he died of a heart attack (I am just too cruel these days, it must be those shooter games I've been playing all day)

I wish I could eat my homework

Granted, but you get paper cuts inside your stomach. (Ouch. :'() You need the paper to be surgically removed.

I wish my Crobat was level 70. (I evolved my Golbat last night at level 34.)

(I forgot to put the "I'm sorry" in my previous post. :( So. I'm sorry, Brendan. I'll pay for the paper to be surgically removed.)

Granted, but you spend all your free time working on your fiction, and don't have time to hang out with your friends. (But your story is fantastic! ;-) Once you're an adult, you have it published. ^_^)

I wish I can bring everyone on pokecharms to Disney for free so we can all go on unlimited rides. ^_^ (No lines!)

Granted. No corruption, I want that to happen!

I wish that Ashley could take all the 'Charmers to any Disney place (like a cruise...) for free!

S

Shocari

Granted, and we all enjoy it. ???

I wish I knew if Ashley was single or not(if someone posts, tell the truth! jk)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, a few posts up she said she had a bf.

I wish to bypass the month of November and get straight to Dec 2nd. Not only does KH ReCoM come out that day, but it's also the last week of fall semester besides finals week ^_^

Granted, but most of November is three day weeks for me, so you get my wrath!

I wish that there were eight days a week (5 to work, 3 to rest/play/church.)

S

Shocari

Granted, and now we must change our calenders, throwing everyone off balance, including the Earth, which now revolves even slower, eventually stopping. Thanks for stopping time.

I wish I had an infinite supply of non-lethal Jell-O, and nobody/nothing else could take it from me.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you get bored of it after a month.

I wish my brother had eaten his cotton candy or at least given it to me. Ever wonder what happens to cc after a week? It turns into a brick.

(If you asked me like a week or two ago, Shocari, I would have told you I was single. :-\ I have a boyfriend now.)

Granted, but the cotton candy was really goat liver disguised as cotton candy. (Ew. I'm sorry.)

I wish I could take you all to Animal Kingdom with me for free. (We could all go on the Mount Everest ride and get souveniers for free.) ^_^

Psycho Monkey

Granted. *Packs Hawaiian shirt* Honestly, how can I crush something that benefits me?

I wish Sweet Smoochum keeps making these types of wishes :D

Granted, but you get homesickness from going to all these awesome places. (Sorry, dude.)

I wish we all could have really cool cars along with our licenses and everyone is a good driver. ^_^

Granted, although many of us take benefit of this wish, there are some people that might forget that they are a good driver and crash into a garbage dump

I wish SweetSmoochum got me a Mini

P

Pokepok

Granted, but you meet with an accident and you both go to afterlife together.

I wish I could have a mini model of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Granted, but she now has x-ray vision, heat vision, and a sixth sense that allows her to see something twenty miles away, so you can't do anything without her catching you

I wish I had all of the above

S

Shocari

Granted, but the x-ray vision leads to you being labeled perviest guy in the world(records), heat vision makes you kill some hot girl, and that sixth sense...see crush for x-ray vision.

I wish I knew what to do

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but it trashes your yard and attempts to lubricate on your pet.

I wish I didn't have so much homework and only Saturday to do it.

[size=8pt]Granted. But it's cold gravy.
With 100% moar gravy lumps! :V

I wish iTunes was working so I could get some Billy Idol songs.
(REBEL YELL)[/size]

granted, but even if you were doing it yesterday, you would still have no time to do it

I wish I had an idea on what to write about for my second chapter

Granted, you suddenly come up with so many things to do you go insane.

I wish my brothers would stop staring at me when I'm on the computer. (you have no idea how disturbing it is)

Granted, but now who's that staring at you? He, or is it she? that person is now taking out a- LOOK OUT!!!...... Made you look! ;D

I wish I would always use cunning crushes like that one

Granted, she is no longer grounded. However, she is now anarcheleptic (Sp?) and she can't stand up for a long amount of time.

I wish I didn't have a stiff neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.