• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! You forgot to wish! You get burned by Fi and my other pyrokinetic gerbils. And you get whacked with 'em too.

I wish people would read my latest chapter of Kitha I just posted.

Granted, but it has something to do with evil space monkeys and rocket launcher weilding half-foxes and make no sense and everybody dubs you insane.

I wish I wasn't too lazy to write this part. (Most likely I'll do it away from the comp thonugh XD)

Granted, but you are so active, you can't sit at the computer and type without breaking your keyboard

I wish I had weekends on Saturday and Sunday (mine are on Friday and Saturday)

Granted. Umm, your situation is so weird! I pity you. Yeah... it switches and you get my pity.

I wish I could corrupt that with more than just pity...

Granted, now it's so evil that you can't even think about it without causing your head to implode. That's how corrupt it is.

I wish I could stay longer on the computer.

Granted, but when you're done with the computer, you have square eyes and you don't realize that you have grown a long, white beard (Hi Santa! :D)

I wish Chainsawking was Santa Clause

Granted, but you are on the naughty list. The only way to get off it is to make 5,000 DELICIOUS chocolate chip cookies in under twenty four hours with no help whatsoever. The cookies must be given to Chainsawking. You MAY NOT lick the spoon. To make matters worse you have the fire detector right near the stove. Whenever you cook something, it goes off. To prevent the sound, you must have your windows and door open. Another thing, it is chilly outside and you have nothing to keep yourself warm.

(My fire detector is too close to the kitchen/stove. We have to do what I mentioned when we make chicken cutlets. :-\)

I wish my Vaporeon knew a decent Water attack that does damage. (NOT SPLASH.)

(My party in Leafgreen is Raichu, Vaporeon, Charmeleon, Parasect, Mr. Mime, and Primeape. I have Nidoking in my PC.)

Granted, but you fall off the star and hit the earth so hard you don't need a grave dug for you.

I wish I had my 500th post.

Granted, but Fi shoves it down your throat and you die. Bad gerbil! No burning for a week!

I wish I could find good sources that are relevant for my essay.

Granted, because I said RELEVANT to my essay.

I wish Zeke (he's a buddy of mine on the forum) would come on Pokecharms more often.

Granted, but you get captured by humans who do all sorts of weird expierements on you.

I wish I had a pet fox. (A TAME fox)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but while you're in your transformed state you loose your clothes and have to expose yourself either by getting discovered or going naked through the streets. (Brightside is you can add that story to the Embarassing stories thread :p)

I wish I could find the article needed to write my review summery. I had it, but it slipped away.

Lol, that's a really funny crush. I like it.

Granted, but you get zapped by Pikachu before you can read it.

I wish for an Irish Wolfhound.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but like all Irish, it gets pretty mean when drunk and attacks you.

I wish Dr. Oak doesn't punish me in anyway for that comment.

Granted, but now he buys you enough candy to make you sick for an eternity. And he forces you to eat it!

I wish Fi and I took over the world.

Granted, but I murder you because you offered me one that isn't chocolate (Nobody offers me a mango ice-cream and lives)

I wish for a chocolate chip ice-cream

P

Pokepok

Granted, but it melts even before you can smell it.

I wish for a glass of mango juice.

Granted, but it came from my house. And like all the other juices in my house, it is green, or it smells, or both

I wish I knew other ways to say 'granted'

Psycho Monkey

Granted, there are many ways in other languages. Find a [language]-English dictionary and you'll be fine.

I wish my dad didn't have a fetish for eating my cereal. Buy yer own dammit!

Granted, but you are on the naughty list. The only way to get off it is to make 5,000 DELICIOUS chocolate chip cookies in under twenty four hours with no help whatsoever. The cookies must be given to Chainsawking. You MAY NOT lick the spoon. To make matters worse you have the fire detector right near the stove. Whenever you cook something, it goes off. To prevent the sound, you must have your windows and door open. Another thing, it is chilly outside and you have nothing to keep yourself warm.

:D Yay! Way to go! I want cookies!

Granted, your dad stops eating your cereal, but now he starts eating everything else owned by you.

I wish Brendan would manage making those cookies for me. :D

P

Pokepok

Granted, but someone mixes mud in the batter and you get food-poisoned after eating them.

I wish I had a milotic.

Granted, but it manages to somehow squeeze you to death. Your poor Miltiloc is then stolen and put in an aquarium.

I wish I had a Flygon.

Same story as Fawkes. Instead, you are buffeted to death by sandstorm and Flygon appears in an aviery

I wish it was humanly possible to finish the 5000 chocolate chip cookies task

Granted, but you lose your humanity after that. You become a gerbil! One of Fi's, so you have pyrokinesis too.

I wish I would stop dancing around because I just finished a HUGE test for a college class.

Status
Not open for further replies.