• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted but you fail the test because the teacher like to see you dancing

I wish my teacher would believe me if I told him that I burnt my homework

Actually, I passed with a B. Not my best, but at least I passed.

Granted, 'cause now you're a pyrokinetic gerbil and you can burn anything.

I wish Fi became the mascot of Pokecharms.

Granted, but now everyone involves Fi in their posts, people forget that you own Fi and tell you to shut up everytime you claim ownership of Fi

I wish I was a pyrokinetic Machop (burning fists of flames! ;D)

Cody's Crush: Granted, but now A counts as the lowest grade one can get, whereas F is the highest grade. F-98-100, D-93-97, and so on.

Secad's Crush: Granted, you say Gracias, but LoN doesn't speak Spanish. They are insulted because they think you said something else.

I wish my Aerodactlyl was level 47 like my other pokemon. (It's only level 18.)

(I'm not getting rid of Cody's crush.)

Granted, but the rest of your Pokemon revert to Level 1.

I wish for a nice, house-trained, well-trained, obediant, fun, and awesome dog. Basically the perfect dog. It'd be for me, so it would be an Irish Wolfhound.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but he still gets mean when drunk (How is it I'm always the lucky one for that?)

I wish the president of my anime club wasn't so incompetent. in one semester he single handedly nearly killed the entire club (less than 10 of us remain :'()

Granted, since you said "died" your hair becomes a dark blue then dies, resulting in hair loss. And they never grow back.

I wish more people were online.

Granted, but it's a very short neck that makes it look like it has no head and everyone hates it.

I wish I had coffeez.

Granted, but now you die of caffiene overdose.

P_M, I had no idea you were in college! Sorry.

I wish I had whipped cream to put on my coffee.

Granted, but I steal all of your whipped cream. Including the stuff one top of your coffee.

I wish my screen would stop shaking so much.

granted, but thanks to my new pyrokinetic powers (and permission from Fi no doubt) I burn your homework when you go to sleep

I wish I could get away with not doing my homework

(I made two copies. ;))

Granted, but you always do your homework now, and you never are given credit for it. :-\

I wish I could have all the Johto maps along with Kanto maps made with DP graphics. ^_^

Granted, but you only get to see the maps for a minute, and during that minute, you fall asleep.

I wish the sprite my friend is making wouldn't make me cry. (It's really horrible...)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you loose your pre-order slip the day before PR comes out and the store won't give you the game without it.

I wish I could pre-order Kingdom Hearts ReChain of Memories and not loose the pre-order slip

Granted, but it suddenly burst into flames, igniting your house/box/mansion/apartment/condo with it.

I wish for a taco.

S

Shocari

Granted, but its from a fake Mexican restaraunt and you get food poisoning because they make it wrong.

I wish for a lifetime's supply of burritos from Taco Bell

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you get so sick of them after a month that the mere mention of them makes you puke

I wish I had a quesodilla

S

Shocari

Granted, but now they start talking like George Bush.

I wish I could turn invisible... ;D

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but the fire reacts with gasses in your stomache causing you to burp and fart flames.

I wish I could manipulate the power of fire

Granted, but you're not (I considered making her ban you, but even the world of wish crushing isn't that cruel)

I wish I remembered to do these newspaper reviews earlier

Granted, but they're liek dis wif all teh baad spllin an typos.

Those typos took me forever to do! I love my proper spelling.

I wish I could win the National Spelling Bee without cheating.

Psycho Monkey

For forgetting to wish (AGAIN) I send my most ferral evil space monkey after you to teach you a lesson.

I wish Mystic would remember to make a wish when he crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.