• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=8pt]Granted, but the chapstick you decide to use makes your breath smell like rancid meat. wth.
As you try to find the cause of this strange occurance, you are gored by Caeser's zombie dog.
Which, as it turns out, is where the smell came from.
Somehow.

I wish I had one of the Fable games :/ They sound like fun.[/size]

Granted, but then you never are able to get anywhere with your mind.

Already happened :p

Granted, but you go back to sleep seconds later.

I wish I could have crushed that wish another way. (I had a different idea for it, but couldn't get anything good-sounding)

Granted, but your TV breaks.

I wish I could draw canines better. (It's not the best, but I'm getting somewhat better)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
@Secad: Granted, it's a blizzard and you get trapped in your house because the snow blocks your front (and back and side) door. If by some miricle you don't starve to death from running out of food, you're left homeless when the snow melts and floods your house.

Secad keeps hers because it's so elaborate.

@Chibi: Granted, but to amuse yourself you start doing extreme stunts that end up getting you killed.

I wish I could type faster so I could have crushed Secad's wish sooner.

Granted, but it's full of typos and lack of grammar so you get ban-hammered by the awesome mods.

I wish I took over the world, and I would not get overthrown, and my descendants wouldn't either.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but the demands of 6.5 billion people ware your down until you finally crack from the pressure.

I wish I knew if that was the correct ware. There are too many different spellings for that sound. :(

Granted, but you still aren't quick enough to beet Secad to it

I wish I could be the hero that overthows Secad (when she takes back her position after 10 years of research on controlling the world that is)

Granted, but you get assasinated after your first ten seconds of rule, thus allowing me back to the throne.

I wish that Fall Out Boy didn't hate me.

Granted, they now despise you. (At least they don't "hate" you)

I wish I would read the Sherlock Holmes story in my lap.

Granted, but you fall asleep on it. Now everytime you even hear the word 'Sherlock Holmes' or anything that sounds like it, you instantly fall asleep

I wish I had a story that would instantly make anybody fall asleep (except me, because I have earplugs! ^_^)

Granted, but it is the sound of your voice, meaning if you talk, people will fall asleep. This means you can never talk to anyone, ever again.

I wish Fall Out Boy loved me so much they wrote a hit song about me, that is #1 on the top 100 chart of the most popular songs among the general public.

Granted, but, guess what! The new song is called 'Gerbil rebels' (plus the general public is a chess club)

I wish I could write music (then I would write this song before Fall Out Boy even considers it)

Granted, but I steal it, so 'Gerbils Rebel' is released under my name.

I wish I won 100 trillion dollars through legal means with inflation staying the same.

Granted, but your gerbils use it as litter

I wish I had a louder singing voice (I sound so good when I'm quiet, but out loud is a slightly different story)

Granted, but ten seconds later Fi burns your vocal cords because you are so good it hurts his little adorable ears.

I wish I was all-powerful.

Granted, but I shoot you with a de-powering ray and you lose all your powers.

I wish I could post pics on Charms.

Granted, but you lose any sense of grammar and spelling.

I wish I could totally defend any stand (as in defend an opinion) on any subject.

Granted, but Fi burns it because he doesn't like how it doesn't light on fire. Now it does. Once.

I wish I could finish my essays without cheating on a grade A+ level without grade inflation or anything bad happening to me, my computer, or the essays.

Granted, but the wrong one arrives and you turn out to be 'ring buddies' with your worst teacher

I could get done with my homework (and Fi can't do anything because Fi is in America right now and won't be able to come and burn my homework in time ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.