• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but after 300 years you turn into sea foam because you have no soul. (That's actually how the original Little Mermaid said it...)

I wish that old fairy tales weren't so violent!

(I remember reading about it on wikipedia a few months ago.)

Granted, now current fairy tales are violent and they scare little children. Every night before you fall to sleep, you hear all the children on your block scream from the frightening nightmares they got after hearing about the violent fairy tales. (You can always by ear plugs.)

I wish I knew what to do about my current situation.

Granted, it's so good. I decide to close mine, because I lost all confidence in my own spriting abilities.

(I'm good at dancing surprisingly.)

I wish to be happy.

Granted, but you are so happy, tears come down your eyes and everyone thinks you're sad (put this :) and this :'( together to make something like :'))

I wish the real expressions on people's faces looked more like the ones in cartoons (It took me a day to realize that my sister was crying and not laughing :-[)

Granted, but now everyone is a cartoon... (That's not necessarilly a good thing.) We all get paper cuts. :'(

I wish that I didn't stay up until 2am almost every night. :(

Granted, but now everyone thinks you have a rare exotic disease and they stay away from you. You are now quarantined. You live in a bubble until you are regular again. (Like Stewie had to on Family Guy.)

I wish I knew what to say to someone so they don't get offended.

granted, now... you were trying to say something, but you have been silent with an odd look on your face for the last three hours...

I wish I wasn't so worn out from swimming

granted, but you spent the whole time at the bottom of the ladder and feel humiliated from it, even though nobody cares (most people in my school actually call swimming a waste of time)

I wish I was in the Junior Varsity team

granted, but in a race, you do not expect the beep, slip, and bang your head on the pool wall (half guilty :-[)

I wish I ordered a spicy pizza instead of my regular pepperoni

(I'm talking about shell macaroni with sauce and grated cheese. Yum. I don't like mac and cheese. :-\)

Granted, but some people here are lactose intolerant.

I wish I could do the food shopping in my house. (I have good taste. ;))

(Who's that, Brendan Savem?)

Granted, but they are covered in lint.

I wish my friend, Rochelle, didn't type something on my facebook that could be taken the wrong way.

Granted, instead you were awakened by 3 ninjas who were in dire need of a battle. You fought and conquered, but you got no sleep at all that fateful night....At least you get to keep the swords.... ;)

I wish I could sleep. :p

granted, but you are awoken by three more ninjas in dire need of battle, look at the last post to see what happens

I wish I didn't leave the air conditioner on last night

(now why do I have an ice collection? :-\)

Granted, but you are being stalked... And tomorrow, every time you go somewhere, some person you don't know shouts 'we know where you live!' (that can get worrying after a while)

I wish I knew what to wish for

Granted, but you wish for a whiscash washing the dishes while wishing it wash shome where else, washing wishes. O_o

I wish for a whiscash washing the dishes while wishing it wash shome where else, washing wishes.

(... is that... some sort of tongue twister?)

Granted, but I do not know a word you said...

So here you are washing dishes while Wishcash gets to play this dish-washin-awesome forum game!

I wish I knew exactly what Chainsawking was trying to say...

P

Pokepok

Granted, but you get brainwashed the very next nanosecond.

I wish get a laptop on each of my b'days.

(I was trying to make a tongue twister. It sucked. :-\ Sorry.)

Granted, but it gets stolen by me. :D

I wish I could stop time.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but you can't unstop it amd spend the rest of your life in nothingness.

I wish I wasn't so buisy all the time :-\ (Feel free to make me bored out of my psychotic mind ;))

Granted, but now you are busy every other day instead of everyday. The days you aren't busy are days where everyone else is busy.

I wish my mom would buy better cereal.

granted, but it is 100% sugar and you get diabetes

I wish I could stop and unstop time at will (If I get stuck like Chainsawking did, I will have to whack you with a shadow doll!)

(I know a kid who has diabetes. His name is Jake. I feel bad for him. :()

Granted, but so can I. We constantly stop and unstop time and screws it up for the other. Then, we get into a battle. Winner keeps their time powers. ^_^ I win the battle. Muah ha ha....

I wish there was chocolate flavored Tic Tacs.

(I have a PRP character named Jake, I hope he doesn't have diabetes)

Granted, it tastes disgusting (you can't have chocolate without the melting)

I wish I had a collection of TicTacs

Granted, but they're actually arsenic. Like the whole dog food recall.

I wish I could come up with an excellent intro paragraph for my Sociology essay that will also be excellent.

granted, but psycho monkey happens to be in your street when you come by, he steals the whole essay and rips it to shreds like in the 'night at the museum' scene

I wish my cat would stop sitting on my keyboard (I nearly turned this post into an endless number of e's because of it)

Granted, but now she's sitting on your hands and tongue. Cat got your tongue? XD

I wish I was the best herpetologist in the universe.

(what is a herpetologist anyway? Something to do with herpes?)

Granted, but now everyone needs your herpetology skills and most of your time is taken up answering all the mail and phone-calls that come to you from across the universe every single day.

I wish I had dragon powers

Status
Not open for further replies.