• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
lol

Granted, but you go crazy-er because you want to know how I crushed your wish.

I wish I had something decent to eat for lunch

Granted, but as your name is being changed someone makes a typo and your name comes out as Jammie.

I wish I had more gum.

Granted, you have more gum. In your hair. Now that really sucks! (That happened to me once and it wasn't fun!)

I wish I had a can of soda.

Granted, you have more gum. In your hair. Now that really sucks! (That happened to me once and it wasn't fun!)

I know how you feel....

Granted, but when you open it it explodes in your face and gets on your computer and messes it up.

I wish my hair was longer.

Granted, now it's so long that a group of emo monkeys settle in it.

I wish I really had the Scizor plushy I stole from Psycho Monkey in the suicide game.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but my spirit haunts you for the rest of your life

I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate) ;D

NO, NOT THE RAP!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!

Granted, but it's an extra two seconds. ^^

I wish the squirrels outsode my wondow would go the hell away.

cannot be granted, because we cannot heat you up any more. You're still cold, and you're sitting on the sun

I wish I could withstand any heat (You hear that Secad! I am now Fi-proof!!)

Granted, but you're still not Chibi-proof. I take out my titanium flyswatter and cut you into ribbons with its super-sharp edges.

I wish my computer wouldn't lag.

granted, now it's going so fast, you can't keep up (are we talking about computer performance or a three-footed race?)

I wish I was Chibi-proof (and I better keep my Fi-proofness too)

Granted, but you're still not titanium flyswatter-proof. Which still slices you up like a cheese grater. ^^;;

I wish it wasn't so silent. (Maybe it's the gloomy weather. I like gloomy weather...)

Granted, but now the silence is being erupted by a man with the bagpipes next door, you will never find peace when he is practicing, which is for most of the night.

I wish I had something to counter a titanium flyswatter (such as a nuclear fly or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.